(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

bbdust, cut and paste what Ming just said and show it to your hubby. Say, "an expert says". wahahhahahah. It make sense ah!!! The "low" will never be as "low" as the past!! Do you think we can get a bowl of noodle at S$1.00 now? No way lo.

zz

bkt gombak ah, haha sorry lah dear but my DH prefers boon keng, holland or yt not gombak if not i dont mind gg to have a look hehe

ming

sometimes when we see the prices of HDB, my DH will feel like buying condo but then when he sees the price of condo, he feels its not worth to buy condo. (-___-)||||

Dazz: PM me the name of the project your hubby's company is selling. I have friends looking to buy in the East. They just told me they went to see some projects at Upp East Coast Road and those were asking for $1400 psf upwards. Tao Nan area is much more central and is close to Parkway etc so may be a better buy. Thanks!

bbdust, oh ya... i bought the honey liaoz.. from watsons.. hahaha.. but so far only drank once. Ask you ah.... can use hot water to melt the honey?? or will it "spoil" the honey content??

dazz

normally the water i use is room temp water, pour the water then mix in the honey and hor cannot use metal spoon use procelain spoon better [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i know cannot use metal spoon, but i use plastic spoon leh.... lolz. can anot? or MUST be porcelain?

i'm now storing the honey in the chiller. If use room temp water, very hard to dissolve it leh... stir and stir whole morning still one lump. lolz

dazz

plastic also can lah so long not metal spoon can le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yah its like that de, quite difficult to dissolve so i just stir until smaller lump then i eat it up hee

bbdust, wow... like that ah.. hahaha.. ok lo. That's what happened to me this morning. Then i was thinking if i'm being stupid.. probably should use hot water but not too sure. better check with you... wahahhahaah..

hahaha.. maybe i should just do that la... scoop then start licking the spoon like a lollipop... whwhahahahahha

aiyoh.... my nose is killing me... how i wish can just pluck out, wash and put back. Block uuunnntttiiillll.... argh. any best way to cure it?

Dazz..chiak wasabi??? instantly tong yr nose :p ...kidding lah ...try the nasal wash...i usually inhale the vickes myself if the blockage persists...nt sure if this helps u.

i hv a skunk....he runs whenever he senses trouble....hides when its his responsiblity to be held accountable for....withholds info that is critical ...arghhh....PISSED 110%

Hey all! Been a long time since I posted something here. Still reading the posts but no time to reply. Forever buy with housework or entertaining Nyla. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] at night too damn tired to post anything. Just dropped by to say hi n enjoy the first bday bash! Unfortunately i cannot join in the fun as we'll be celebrating DH's bday on that day. Have fun u all!

Ming- hope Emma gets better soon. Was wondering how come we didn't see her at playnest. Thought u might have switched to another slot.

BBdust - yaeh. busy running around most days. Hehe. Playnest....fun! My girl loves it especially the art n craft session.

Ruru,

been bringing my girl to kindermusik for two terms now. Not so much exercise lah. It's abt an hour per session but only 5 mins duration u gotta carry baby n dance with her/him to the beat. Hehehe. The rest of the time is spent sitting down with baby. Don't worry. It's fun. My girl loves the instrument exploration time....her fav is the drums. She can almost shake/high five/tap to the rhythm on her own now.

Hi blushwax,

Wah, u very on leh!!! 2 days of Playnest and still go kindermusik! Hmmm.... but I do hope that my gal can pick up music as my family were too poor to send me to music lessons last time, so I wish the best for my gal now.

Hi mommies,

Who is organizing the trial class???? Sorry, can i join in also? If 5mins of jumping up/down, I think I can tahan. hee.....

Hi BBdust,

Come stay in Boon Keng!!!! It is just 5mins from my house!!!! Very convenient location, near town and near market/mrt. Ur hb is very clever. Hee....

Hi Ming,

Would your friends like to come and view my condo? Mine is even more central to town and I am asking for $1400/psf and you can see the finished sport hub just directly opp my condo. I want to move back to the west nearer my parents' side. Hee....

wah... reali BTH the old folk.... zzzzz...

keep carrying her at home..... keep bringing it to their room... wonder what the living hall for? living hall got tv y still need go room on tv too?

sianz... say them b4.. still like tat.....

last time when bb in our room..he will say dun kep bringing bb in the room no good... now he still do it =.=''

i went for the trial class of kindermusik last sun.

my gal enjoy the class but not me..whahaha.... but with instrument she enjoy more!

Hi Dear Mummies, i need some advice.

I'm thinking of bringing my boy to Bali in September 2011. So booking flights now.. (he should be 15 months by then)

But i face a problem. The regular airlines going to Bali (return) flight timing reach singapore at 11 plus pm. Which is very late as my son bedtime is at 9.00pm to 9.30 pm. Only Budget airline provides earlier timing to reach SIN.

So which option will you choose?

sg84,

i took airasia back to MY for cny. be prepared for the flight to be 're-timed'.... like 2-3 hours later. the budget airlines wont compensate you. tis esp trying w a cranky baby.

if you think you can live w that risk vs the tradeoff of a much much cheaper flight, take it!

Hi SG84,

Not sure abt Jetstar, but Tiger airways allows passengers to book the 1st row of seat at an extra cost. The seat is broader and more leg space. Perhaps u want to check if Jetstar has such a practice?

Syz - seems like u have it all sorted out then go for it!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] wat matters is own health n happiness...seriously...$$ can neva earn finish one or who noes kena jackpot at some pt in time then ho sei liao! haha...my dream la. toto 10m win 2 numbers only, strike pee ah!

wah u worked 11 yrs oredi ah?? ur first job i presume? if 11 yrs status quo no progression really v sianz lei...cant imagine., Time to move on gal! Good one! tink for the time being jus rest n relax n treat ur health back. Spend more time wif gal till sianz then can start looking ard again.

Kuih kuih shop sounds so cute. u go open la, i help u advertise by word of mouth ;p

Morning mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ruru

We nearly bought a flat at boon keng lol, i used to live around there when i was in kindergarten n it really has changed so much [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hmm travelling with kids ah i will not take budget cos like cellow said, they either re time or cancel, dun want to risk it

Morning all!!!

My girl sick again so was not around last 2 days.. after seeing my girl sick so often now makes me think abt staying at home to take care of her again.. at least I make sure she has a healthy diet n not go to temple.. yes, my MIL brought her along to temple recently n she kena sensitive airways.. I just super angry lor.. now my girl got congested nose n makes her sleep at night so difficult.. yesterday went see pd then he told me he suspect my girl got sensitive airway and in some way will affect her nose.. dunno lar.. just super sian..

I know my hubby sure don't agree me not working.. but seeing my girl in pain, my heart just breaks n the least I want to do for her is to continue nurse her to good health.. I maybe selfish in asking my hubby to support us if I'm working as our finances will be very tight, so I'm thinking doing part time instead.. really dunno how..

Also come to think abt it, since I started work, my hubby has more excuses to come home late or not to help me to take care of my girl cos he knows got his mum around. Like yesterday, I told him ah girl not feeling well and I will be bringing her to see doctor, he told me to let his mum bring hee to see doctor, but she's our girl leh, I should be the one to take care of her and bring her to see doctor to know more abt her condition. U can't make it, it's ok, don't push everything to ur mum..

Also last year when I took care of her myself, my girl didn't fall sick at all for the 9mths.. why I started working, she kept falling sick?? Once still kena fungus infection and her butt red red for abt 2 wks lor..

I also think my MIL prefer to work as she will have more free time to do her own things.. like now she wants to go singing, she has to make sure I'm back home liao then she can go. If I'm late, she can't go.. I feel so bad too.. she used to want to go where, she can just go.. now she needs to make special arrangements before she can go anywhere.. sometimes I feel we are such bad children, as we created more problems for her even when we have our own children. Shouldn't we take care of our kids ourselves?? Dunno why I got this kind of thinking..

juye

as much as we like to take care of our kids ourselves, given sg standard of living it will be really tight on the finances wor unless DH really can afford it.

Back