(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

http://www.iherb.com/Sambucol-Black-Elderberry-Immune-System-Support-Liquid-For-Kids-Berry-Flavored-4-fl-oz-120-ml/16697

from 2 yrs old hor this item - but i bot the adult immune system one for myself (which also says from 4 yrs old)

Limited stocks hor cos popular please let me know how many pcs you need.

1) vicma

2) vicma friend

3) Pearly tea(guess amt 1st)

4) pearlytea

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

US11.19 +US! = US12.19 * 1.42= S$17.30 will include postage for this thanks

http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Colostrum-with-Probiotics-Orange-Pineapple-Flavor-50-g-Powder-1-7-oz/10630?at=0 i can also bring in colestrum

DHA

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=nordic%20dha

u can take dha US$42+ for 2 mth supply & Prenatal dha for 1 mth supply

http://www.iherb.com/Sambucol-Black-Elderberry-Immune-System-Support-Liquid-For-Kids-Berry-Flavored-4-fl-oz-120-ml/16697

from 2 yrs old hor this item - but i bot the adult immune system one for myself (which also says from 4 yrs old)

Limited stocks hor cos popular please let me know how many pcs you need.

Batch 1

1) vicma

2) vicma friend

3) vicma friend

4) vicma friend

5) jasda

6) vicma friend

Batch 2

1) pearlytea

2) vicma

3) vicma

4)

5)

6)

US11.19 +US! = US12.19 * 1.42= S$17.30 will include postage for this thanks

http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Colostrum-with-Probiotics-Orange-Pineapple-Flavor-50-g-Powder-1-7-oz/10630?at=0 i can also bring in colestrum

DHA

http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=nordic%20dha

u can take dha US$42+ for 2 mth supply & Prenatal dha for 1 mth supply

very sim tia

these few days have been v tiring. C1 sick, work pressure, then maid sick. i must have blur blur go and off the upright freezer switch. Mr C discovered FBM melting last night....

all my milk is now down the drain. dunno how many litres. at least 10 i think.

i got nothing left in me to cry liao. then imm think, cham, my month end india trip C2 drink wat???

luckily the late jul to early aug stash is still at my aunt's place. later i will go and take stock see if enuf to sustain C2 during my trip

he takes abt 640ml a day. so times 6 days = 3.9l approximately.

i dun need sayangs, i need ... i need... more milk! send me more milk pdn vibes ok!

cellow, prob if it helps to make u feel better, i haven had/got any extra stash for storage till now. Also going to be away for 6 days end sep. Stil wondering hw im gonna squeeze out extras..so whilst im stil wondering, u would have had oredi covered C2's dd well liaoz...;p

*pat pat* No sad k. Luckily u spread ur meok ard...stil got aunt's house one!

Wow, seems everyone is starting their babies on semi solids already. I'm waiting til end of this week. Most mummies here bought Organix....I bought Happy Bellies for my sweetie. Can't wait to start.

My girl has sort of started trying to crawl but she's moving backwards instead of forwards. Is this normal?

this lazy mummy nuah in bed surfing net till now and it started raining. no need to go out for lunch liao.

ss is dropping!!!! need to work hard in pump liao.

thank you bbdust, jasda, celyn, sgsc! *catch milk pdn vibes*

mass of jumbled emotions now. but all in all, i need to stay optimistic and happy so that my milk ss goes up.

hey, looking at the bright side of things, all those FBM contained trace elements of eggs which i ate, which C2 is allergic to ... but i couldnt bring myself to throw away the milk. now tis decided for me! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

vicma,

after last night, Mr C taped it already lor.

he knows i very heartpain. he also very heartpain for me.

blushwax,

yes C1 moved backwards first. wow your girl is so fast! C2 is just at the stage of lifting his butt. prob tooooo heavy to heft himself around... wahahhaaa.

reading posts on this page only....

sayangz bb orangey!

hj,

count me in for one tube of first teeth.

i m using oraljel for C1 now, when he deigns to open his mouth for me to brush.

blushwax: read somewhere that its normal for bb to go backwards first as it is easier for them to push than to pull their body.

cellow: aiyoh.. i know u said u dun need sayang, but still, *sayang!* lolz..!! JIAYOU!!! I like your positive attitude!! Like you say, those de-froze BM is not suitable for C2, so let it be~! Now concentrate on "making" fresh new ones for him~!! JIA NAI JIA NAI~!!!! =D

Blushwax: yeah, my TodZ initially also "go-stan" 1st. wahhahaha.

Orangey: can try feeding chilled panadol first, then when the pain-relief sets in only start feeding. Generally cold things are easier to swallow… dunno how safe it is to feed chilled EBM. As for that mother, think that we shd ban ppl like that from sending their kids to IFC. Unbelievable behaviour! Not only inconsiderate and selfish, stupid also, go and admit she knew the baby was sick. Haha!

Cellow: first thought was that you got milk stash in many places one so still got some stock lying around. Jiayou pump more milk!! Can replenish egg-free milk in no time!

Bbdust: hi! Glad to see u no need to go and find kang tow for internet!

HJ: the toothpaste is for how old onwards? My gal no teeth yet lei. Or if got one tooth already must start?

Gbh: yup, also get the ‘sticky’ comments from relatives, esp my MIL and her extended family. Keep asking me to bring to a place with many ppl all the time so she won’t be so sticky. Hello, I already send to IFC daily ok. Aiya, but I know they mean to bring to Hb grandma’s place la, since so many ppl. But actually hor, the more ppl there are the more sticky she becomes lor. At home, with just us, maid and ILs, anyone can. But with all the aunties and uncles all grabbing her pass here pass there, become no one else except mommy can carry. Aiya, I just ignore the comments since we don’t go that often.

Shappie: yup, still got MSW poo.

sgsc

its very confusing cos nordic carries so many diff types of fish oil. EPA & DHA yrs is the balanced one but jasda & i went to read up & found that you should take around 300mg DHA a day. so its why we chose DHA

yours is 650mg epa & 450mg dha - u said your gynae asked u to take this right? usually what's suitable for pregnancy is good for bfing too.

ours is same hor prenatal just has added vit d same as DHA but DHA is 3 mths supply & prenatal is 1.5 mth supply. 90mg epa & 450mg dha.

then i used to take EPA which was 860mg epa & 200mg dha.

essentially this brand is good to take. high epa is for heart health, high dha is for bfing brain deveolopment.

i am actually maybe changing to yours later since i am over my mid 30s & need heart health too!

i used to take very low epa/dha during #1 time cos didnt know got nordic brand lor even more sian.

my friend's gynae told her dha is for bfing.

vic, i think you missed my question yesterday.

After we grained the brown rice, how do we steam it? must add water? I'm sorry if i'm asking a very silly question corz i've nvr done it before and also can't imagine how it's like. Thanks for your info ya!. =)

vicma - so shld be alrite la hor? My gynae recommended the Dhaxtra fish oils which contains 480mg DHA & EPA very little tink 60mg? dunno too much EPA & DHA got side effects anot lei..

dazz

yes sorry

must add some water to steam always steam longer since its harder to COOK even though ground.

if i also put in say carrot which is very water based i might put less water at times.

when u start soup stock hor like chicken bone or pork bone (some pple use bak teng to make soup for bb porridge) u can replace water with soup stock so porridge more fragrant.

oh

sgsc

dont think about it la i ate the high epa one during pregnancy as i tot epa is the active part of DHA. maybe have to read up abit. higher epa i was later told not so good during preg as it will risk bleeding. but bfing should have have this 'worry' ba.

i thop the side effect is that bb not only smarter - i get LESS SENILE!!!!!

i just went to aunt's place to check. i have abt 4 1/2 days of supply for C2. so in these 12 days b4 i go, i must pump out the other 2 1/2 days worth of supply to freeze and store.

sg_sc, i read this from nordic website faq:

Experts recommend that women consume 300–600 mg of DHA daily while pregnant and breastfeeding. Nordic Naturals DHA, Prenatal DHA, and Ultimate Omega all satisfy this dosage, each providing 450 mg DHA per serving. As with any supplement, it is best to consult your healthcare professional.

dazz,

working la. but at home... this morning bring maid to doctor.... then gotta arrange for myself to be around.

that's why i say these few days like siao liddat lor.....!

hahhaha..tks vicma ur last sentence made mi laff. IF bbs get smarter, we will sure get more headaches liaoz..~

Jasda, tks for the info...i was happily reading till i saw the latter half "to check wif healthcare professional." disclaimer disclaimer...shall pretend neva see la...Lazy mi kekekek

cellow, actually, that's one thing i miss about being in that company. Can work from home. hahaha.. for some circumstances, it's actually better lo. =)

hi vicma, For the iherd pdt, have you place order for me already? This thread moves so fast that i have problems keeping pace with it. Pls let me know if i miss out anything on the order. Thanks alot [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Mummies,

That time you all says Huggies is good. Which huggies? I've used Huggies Dry comfort find it quite good but don't like the fact that when bb pees, the front part of the diapers get bulged out and becomes hard.

I think gbh was saying that the blue color one is good? Its Huggies Dry right?

orangey

haha i m using huggies dry loh the blue one .. and same as dry comfort...when bb pees and it gets soaked, the front part of the diapers get buldged out and becomes hard then i just change but i find it good cause it doesnt leak and can contain massive poo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I just bought Huggies Dry Comfort. Haven't used it yet. Actually, what's the difference between the 2 ah? Bbdust, you got try both before?? Since TodZ's time, i've been using Mamy Poko but i think it's time to switch to other brands that is less costly liaoz. wahahhaa. Siong ah!! =X

BBdust,

Oh! But DH dont like leh.. tsk then like that I have to stick to pampers. So far pampers wrk well for us, don't have the leaking prob like some mummies have/

lucida

already ordered. 1 ordered 2 batches on the same day & i got one yday already. i think smaller boxes come faster - yours is in med sized box so a while longer hopefully its already at home now.

Cellow - try pumping more freq? like 1 every 2 hrs or sth.. activate the moomoo glands.. ping le ming de press ur boob.. then look at baby clips or sth.. jia you jia you. oh yah, eat good fish! sure helps~

jasda, huggies ultra is the premium in huggies right? Saw the price, more expensive as compared to the blue and red.

bbdust: haha.. u never try before huh? Then boh bianz lo. hee.. any other mummies tried both blue and red huggies before??

Back