(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Hi all,

Fp must be seeing alot of us..think tmr i take half day and go see see haha..

Kimifin: if u unsure i think juz bring go PD better than u worry urself out too.. When my gal got phlegm, i pat her on back like wat Bidosoh mention all the time.. it helps loosen the phlegm n oso i rub babyvicks for her when she sleeps..Jia youz =)

Sporty: Fever always comes in the nite hor! I dunno why but i see tat so often..sighh hope ur boy is feeling better n that these 3 wks will zip by for u!!

Taurus: I will sms u on the pick up arrangement.

FMB: i feed my gal one or two feed of FBM everyday to clear my stock from Dec..if nt keep liao wasted too..Yes got fishy smell but she still drink so i just let it be =) Thank God she drinks hee hee

rae & sporty,
thanks.
I brought him to 24hr clinic on sunday. so shd be observing him to see how he is.

so i thk the med took effect, from block nose now is runny, n the mucous coming out.

he can babble more last nite too.

the PD appt in fri, thk can wait.

rue> ooh, u managed to get the sit to crawl polar coaster. was the condition good? i was thinking of getting, but din see it.. *bummer

SIgh, my bb devpt milestone is now "building up his immunity..."

last few days, he still trying to flip, now is sick n no mood/strength to flip

he only z well if took the cough med...other times, he got difficulty to get to sleep. I tot he is sick n tired shd sleep easily mah..

starrz, bb lotion helps? i've already asked the IFC teacher to apply for her after her bath, but didn't really help much. heartpain to see the patches so red and skin peeling. must be painful. i will continue to monitor then.

piggym, yes, my gal is now using NUK liao. but something about NUK is the air valve will "shoot" milk sometimes when you feed if the teat is compressed. but since my gal is fine with NUK teat now, i will just stick to it. i wonder if california bb cream better or bb lotion? *thinking*

sporty, oh no... if my gal dun like it, then i'm going to waste all my storage!! i have about 3 - 4 litres stored for my gal cos i scare when i return to work, i dun have enough supply for her. sigh... no wonder this morning she just refuses to drink.
sad.gif

superwalker, good for you. i hope my gal will want my fbm, otherwise, all wasted.

raerae, i'm keeping my fingers crossed. i will try to feed her fbm again tomorrow and see if she wants it. maybe my gal is a fussy eater?!!

RE: FP sales
I think i'm going down tomorrow to have a look if i have the time. any mummies going too?

MM6J,
the one i got.. polar bear one eye some paint came off. the one snatched by tt "bit**" was in perfect condition
sad.gif
Shd buy, this seems fun to play with.
happy.gif

erm, i forgot who asked me what i bot but here it is:

i bot the "supermarket" walker - $80 (isetan selling $129.90 before 20% discount), the same little pple hse as swanston - $40, the same table top playmat as swanston - $15, 4 cars from the movie "cars" $40, the "tool set" - $15 and the laugh & learn stage - $40 and sum other small toys..

i also bot from isetan the dunk and cheer basketball, nvfm bot it at fp sale at $25, ntuc sell $69.90, i bought at $35 but condition brand new lo..

tht's all folks!
happy.gif

PeiPei,
i think its not the baby lotion that helps.
Its the frequently cleaning the neck with damp cloth helps. Coz bb lotion i oni apply once then didnt apply liao.
Sometimes the milk may also cause the rashes/ red patch. Dun worry too much, that time i also v worried but it go away after 1-2 days.

rue> so lucky of that BI***, yah i wanted to look for it yest, wat time were u there? think taka selling $50. i like cos the penguins very cute and i am fan of the penguins..
happy.gif

kimifin, neubiliser is actually steroid. So better don't use unless really nec. my son started when using this when 1+ years old. So far use in 4 occasions. Now we use manual inhaler liao. Doc also prescribe this unless really necessary. But if need to use must use lor. Else they really cough continuously and very xin ku.

Will drop my order too.

Happy Bellies Spree (state quantity and flavour)
tentative price: $8.00 before discount (price only stands if minimum
order 12 cans)
(comes in 3 flavours- oatmeal,multigrain and brown rice) (the 12 cans
minimum quantity can mix and match flavours)
Expiry date: After September 2010

Unknown

1. ayukie - brown rice x 1 (North, North-west) (11th)
2. piggym - brown rice x 1
3. piggy - brown rice x 2

North
1. tanly - brown rice x 1 (north)
2. swanston - brown rice x 1 (north)
3. sponge - brown rice x 1 (north)
4. zentan - oatmeal x 1 (north)
5. fritt - brown rice x 1, oatmeal x 1, multigrain x 1 (north)
9.rachelleling - brown rice x 2

West
1. bearycue - brown rice x 1 (West)
2. chris- brown rice x 2 (west)
3. esther - brown rice x 2, oatmeal x 2, multigrain x 2 (west)
4. Pei Pei - brown rice x 2 (west)
5. ardenz - brown rice x 1 (west)
6. anise - brown rice x 1 (west)
7. celine - brown rice x 1 (west)
8. Babylele - brown rice x 1 (west)
9. Karen - brown rice x2 (west)
10. saintbaby - brown rice x 1 (west)
11. shirlin - brown rice x 1 (west)
12. Shers83 - brown rice x 1

NorthEast
1. momoko - brown rice x 1 (north east

bummer like alot of fp toys oos sian ..
sad.gif
.. dear god please let me strike 1st prize 4d tonight so i can get the fp toys for my lil boy ...

Hi MM6J

I will drop my order too. Name deleted from the list below. Thanks for organising though.
happy.gif

Happy Bellies Spree (state quantity and flavour)
tentative price: $8.00 before discount (price only stands if minimum
order 12 cans)
(comes in 3 flavours- oatmeal,multigrain and brown rice) (the 12 cans
minimum quantity can mix and match flavours)
Expiry date: After September 2010

Unknown

1. ayukie - brown rice x 1 (North, North-west) (11th)
2. piggym - brown rice x 1
3. piggy - brown rice x 2

North
1. tanly - brown rice x 1 (north)
2. swanston - brown rice x 1 (north)
3. sponge - brown rice x 1 (north)
4. zentan - oatmeal x 1 (north)
5. fritt - brown rice x 1, oatmeal x 1, multigrain x 1 (north)
9.rachelleling - brown rice x 2

West
1. bearycue - brown rice x 1 (West)
2. chris- brown rice x 2 (west)
3. esther - brown rice x 2, oatmeal x 2, multigrain x 2 (west)
4. ardenz - brown rice x 1 (west)
5. anise - brown rice x 1 (west)
6. celine - brown rice x 1 (west)
7. Babylele - brown rice x 1 (west)
8. Karen - brown rice x2 (west)
9. saintbaby - brown rice x 1 (west)
10. shirlin - brown rice x 1 (west)
11. Shers83 - brown rice x 1

NorthEast
1. momoko - brown rice x 1 (north east)

ASHLEY, are you around?

Do you still want the SIMILAC INFANT FORMULA? Please let me know by TODAY please as I am placing order with the clinic. Otherwise, your order will not be captured and I will not be making further purchases for the infant formula.

hello ladies!
i long x nvr came in liao.. :p
can i chk any bb here can't flip yet?
and anyone started bb on cereal?
i bot the belemy rice cereal fr vitakids today.. tempted to let my gal try.. but she's only 4m1w now..

kimifin/starrz: our babies seeing the same Pd, my ger on and off fever, think must bring her to see doc tomorrow, today no afternoon or night sessions.

funne: my bb still can't flip yet...

OG pte sale is crazy, i felt like i was in war zone the moment i enter the bldg. queue to enter carpk, queue to go into OG, queue to pay, queue to go out, tired!

managed to buy 2 items for my ger, bright starts bounce bounce baby in pink @ 119 & FP Learning Home @ 149, so heavy
sad.gif
but, glad i got them at a gd deal
happy.gif

melodie..
wah so qiao.. but not so qiao until we 'meet' each other in the clinic ..hehe..

funne,
my bb cant flip yet also.

swanston, thanks for the number.
happy.gif

starrz, yup, very good deal. but the person said he might not be able to get the quantity we want leh. so will have to wait for him to come back to me how many he can sell us. :p

funne, my gal still cannot flip on her own. but she can complete the flip if we were to help her half way.

starrz, he said follow-on formula is no problem. how many also can. haha. but i never ask him on the price. are you going to continue with similac after 6 months?

PeiPei,
ya i think i shld be continuing since bb is used to Similac liao...
U leh?

The follow on formula is even cheaper... Yeah..

ayukie, we are ordering similac infant formula lah... haha...

starrz, not sure yet leh. we might consider changing. will see how first. hee...

melodie,
i tot theres noon n nite session on wed?

my bb sitter say bb nose is less runny, just the phelgm hard to cough out...
i realise my son likes to taste his phegm,,,ekks

back home...now pumping...
lemme read back...

superwalker, cool leh...u fed him fbm using sippy cup!!

rue, ur loots sounds good leh...

raerae, thanks!

peipei, ya...my boy didnt like it, in the end i threw all away from the freezer...waste my milk bags, electricity and efforts! haha

mm6j, good tha u get the basketball thingy u wanted!!

ayukie, no need to strike 4d then buy toys la...ur hb can afford it one :p

funne, my bb cant flip yet and she's older than ur gal... haven tried cereal on her tho...will try when shes 6 mths old...

mel, good tha u gotten the items u want
happy.gif

starrz: we meet thr i also wun recognise u leh...

kimifin: tt's wat i thot too, but i called, the answering machine say clinic not open until tomorrow morning, weird.

sporty: yes, happy! already set up the bounce bounce for her to play later
happy.gif

sporty - he only ban me from buying and claiming subsidies for the loots from him this month le .. cause just after cny and hor erm i already spent 800 last week le (tho i claim only 300 .. he still owes me 100 wahaha) .. he see the way i buyin lolz he bth me le ..

melodie..
hehe now maybe can recognise u... u in facebook... see from the group photo..

u all really make me want to buy buy buy... see i got chance to go buy some stuffs on friday or not
happy.gif

sporty, throw all away? aiyoh, heartache leh... all the efforts and $$$... i hope my gal will want to take it. otherwise, i will le-long away lor.. see who dare to want my FBM. dun waste mah. :p

celine, ok, sounds like a workable solution. i will try this method with my bb. but then once i defreeze the fbm, it needs to be consumed within 24 hours. so i might need to throw the reminder away.
sad.gif

mel, icic...show pic of her in bouncer k? i wanna see...

ayukie, icic...so nice of ur hb,..can claim somemore!!

peipei, yeah...i threw all away cuz all expired liao mah...

celine, i never feed my #2 with fbm now...all ebm...cuz i dun freeze at all lor

Re FBM, hmmm.... i haven really let my boy tried my fbm also. the last time (which was about one mth ago) i gave 60ml of fbm mix with 60ml of chilled ebm. he was ok with it. but when he was younger (like about 2 mths), he was able to take fbm cos tat time i got blocked duct and couldn't match his demand. now i think i spoiled him by feeding him almost freshly expressed milk. except for one chilled ebm per day cos i'm working. I wonder if he can take the taste. if not, really waste liao cos i even bot a deep freezer to store!!

By the way, just wanna ask again. anyone wants fbm? i have about 1 litre to give away. expiring end this mth. since i still got surplus milk everyday, i decided to feed baby fresh milk. if no one wants, then, i'll soak my feet in the milk like what mm6J did hahaha

oh yes, i went to AMK hub ntuc to buy the pigeon cleanser. I got 10 twin packets. then an auntie saw and quickly load her troller with the cleanser also. then she kept talking to her grandson "wow this one cheap meh, how come she buy so many?" then her grandson stopped her from loading and said "that one is for cleaning milk bott!! not for cleaning our dishes!" hahahah auntie so funny. never look before she buy. just tot it's cheap and buy.

Re: red patch on the neck, my baby also has that. sometimes it's cos milk flow into the neck folds. got to put tissue or bib at the neck to prevent that from happening. if got red patches, i use the cali baby caledula cr. it works. then cos we clean baby twice a day, we'll wipe the neck with damp cotton ball to make it clean.

Re steroids, try not to let baby take too much steroids cos it may cause brittle bones in future.

hello, need help here.
fbm can only keep in normal freezer for 2 months is it.
cos i didn't label mine and i forgot when liao.
today took one bottle out for my older son but got such strong metal smell, so smelly!
is it normal to smell of metal?
or is it the milk spoil liao?
heart pain lei, so little supply liao still throw away...now still got a few bottles, so sayang!
how huh, those of you who feed fbm, tell me lei, got metal smell or not huh, how can we tell if milk is spoilt?

oh today i let my bb swim!
borrowed the tub from my sis in law, and used the neck float we got earlier for our first one, and it turned out great!
she swam for 17 minutes and enjoyed every bit, keke.
so cute!
haha

Myboyjovan, can keep in normal freezer for 3 months. Metal/fishy smell and taste is normal. Still can feed. Some babies take it well and some hate it. Think only bad if it is sour bah.

Funne, next time u tell them "my doctor says she is perfectly normal. Thank you for your concern" :p or if u are cheeky, say "my gal wants to be a model ma" kekeke

sporty - must claim abit mah son also his .. anyway .. i also no take any allowance from him wad .. im livin on my own pay so these of course must claim some mah whhaaa

Back