(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Melodie.. added u in FB liao... approve wor
happy.gif

Superwalker.. fun huh?hehe how much u buy the wean machine?

ardenz, see if can see you there. anyway, it's raining cat and dog in the west now. sianz...

lemon tee, added you in FB. well, quite a no. of Lemon Cat leh. I think I should have added you correctly. :p

starrz, maybe it's not hunger. it might be wind in the stomach! my gal has the problem too (growling stomach) and the pd confirms it's wind.

Sometimes it is really hard to trace back all the archives...too many to read..not that i want to keep asking the same qn...hope u can also understand.

starrz, haha. better check with your pd. the pd "knocks" at my gal's stomach and we can hear "pong pong" sound, then she confirmed it's wind in the stomach and prescribed her colic drops.
happy.gif

now my gal always pass gas, lucky no smell one. haha.

PeiPei..
ah hope not wind... total had finished 2 bottles of colic drops liao... dun wan to give my gal too much medicine.
she always pass gas also... last time smell.. now like also no smell liao.

eh is ur gal neck better liao?

ardenz> no lah, i think maybe i jus paiseh to on so "loud" cos i pump in my room in my office and everyone can hear the sounds although they cannot see la

ayukie, dun worry la...i'm sure there's lotsa toys left for u to BUY!

haitong, fp sales will end on 28 mar...

mm6j, i tend to on to higher levels on the FS if i'm in a hurry lor...juz wanna get it over and done with!!

superwalker, i think u are really enjoying ur everyday as a sahm!
happy.gif

starrz, wow...2 bottles of colic drops? i thot by now bb shdnt have colic anymore le...

starrz, your gal finished 2 bottles liao ah? well, let's see what the doc says lo. well, still red leh... i cannot really monitor the IFC teachers leh. told them liao and see if her neck improves these few days lo. anyway, her armpits also red red liao... heartpain leh...

sporty> ok, i try to on higher levels when i at home, i also wanna faster hehehe

superwalker> sounds cool man! easy to clean ma?

Hi MM6J,

I will drop my order coz i can't make it for the gathering on 11 Apr. Name deleted from the list below. Thanks for organising though
happy.gif

Happy Bellies Spree (state quantity and flavour)
tentative price: $8.00 before discount (price only stands if minimum
order 12 cans)
(comes in 3 flavours- oatmeal,multigrain and brown rice) (the 12 cans
minimum quantity can mix and match flavours)
Expiry date: After September 2010

Unknown

1. ayukie - brown rice x 1 (North, North-west) (11th)
2. piggym - brown rice x 1
3. piggy - brown rice x 2

North
1. tanly - brown rice x 1 (north)
2. swanston - brown rice x 1 (north)
3. sponge - brown rice x 1 (north)
4. zentan - oatmeal x 1 (north)
5. fritt - brown rice x 1, oatmeal x 1, multigrain x 1 (north)
9.rachelleling - brown rice x 2

West
1. chris- brown rice x 2 (west)
2. esther - brown rice x 2, oatmeal x 2, multigrain x 2 (west)
3. ardenz - brown rice x 1 (west)
4. anise - brown rice x 1 (west)
5. celine - brown rice x 1 (west)
6. Babylele - brown rice x 1 (west)
7. Karen - brown rice x2 (west)
8. saintbaby - brown rice x 1 (west)
9. shirlin - brown rice x 1 (west)
10. Shers83 - brown rice x 1

NorthEast
1. momoko - brown rice x 1 (north east)

my boy ran through 5 btls of ridwind .. but now i stop giving him le cause his dad broke the last btl of it and cut his feet whahaa ..

Lemontee, i stay in woodlands

I still have about 1.4litres of fbm dated 28 Dec to 29 jan. (meaning that the first batch will expire on 28 mar, the last expire on 29 apr - cos can keep for 3 mths). i froze them in milk sticks like ice cream like tat. each stick is 30ml. so if you need 5 oz, is 5 sticks. only trouble is you need to trf the sticks to a container to thaw before warming and then feed. we did that when baby was 2 mth (that time not enough supply so ate into my fbm) and it was not that difficult once you get the hang of it.

I'll send you a pm with my hp no. let me know if you still interested in the fbm

Ardenz and starrz, the wean machine is very easy to use
happy.gif
the end product is not very very purée, so u still need to stir stir a bit. I got mine at $41.50 via normal mail
happy.gif

MM6J... U sound so fierce wor lol...

Ayukie.. I will b going to the fp sales tomolo too. So maybe I will see u there ya.. I can recognise u but not mel.

Lemontree.. I pm u.. If u stay near me, I can pass u my ebm about 300 ml everyday..

I tink no one wanna order the hb from west... Onli carol.. Like dat I dun tink I ordering Liao. Momo_mummy... Where are u?

Ardenz, if you notice, when we pump, the nipples get elongated. and then the part that rub against the funnel gets red. so, i think may not be so advisable to pump for too long.

Actually i tried before. i used higher level and lower level. both gave me the same yield. in fact higher level is painful and I just want to cut short the session. instead of using higher level, try massaging and squeezing. i find that milk flow is faster than you use higher level. i find that we are all abusing our neh nehs. must really take care cos i think sometimes i squeeze too hard and like got bruise like tat. Oh yes, i dunno read from whr that the suction must be comfy then milk will come cos if too painful, got stress, then milk will not come so easily.

mm6j, ya la...esp at work hor...i always use 6 one...now i sometimes 7 if i super hurry! hahhaa

ayukie, wow...5 bottles of ridwind??!!

haitong, no prob la!

rachelle, i find tha the yield for high level is abt the same as low level la...juz tha its faster lor...sometimes lower level i may have to pump slightly longer to clear the boobs...

ayukie: yah, think they still need the support, hehe. i'm going to expo on sat instd... shld be at FP sale tomolo btw 12 to 1 bah... u?

sporty: i really hope she will utilise it, she dun look too interested in it y'day... hmmm (pics uploaded, go see tonight!)

starrz: approved, ur ger very cute! love her eyes
happy.gif

anise: u got FB? most prob i'll be standing nxt to ayukie tomolo, hahaha...

Sporty, yeah ... Enjoying it totally! But of course got good days n bad days. Yesterday my boy was fussy the whole day n refused to nap. Hahahaha!!! U are burning your candles at both ends these few weeks... Hope everything goes smoothly for u!!!

sporty n Pei Pei,
ya finished 2 bottles of colic drop but that was from 1st month to 3rd month. So i hope i wont have to continue to feed her with colic drop again.

Melodie,
Thanks! Your BB is sweet
happy.gif

The form down n I as trying to repost again n again... Lol

mm6j.. Ya I scare bor

Mel n ayukie.. So I shall see u all there tomolo.. Most likely going at noon

Mel.. I'll pm u.. Add mi ya

mel, dun worry la...am sure ur gal will be interested to "bounce" soon!

superwalker, thanks...i hope everything shun shun also!

starrz, not good to depend too much on colic drops lor...hope u dun have to continue her on tha!

starrz, ya la...best is to let bb "release" the air by herself lor

blessedcyn, 10 mins can clear ah?! thas good...10 mins i cant lor...

hi all, just came back from fp sales.
happy.gif

though it's raining, the warehouse is still quite stuffy and hot and definitely VERY dusty. as mentioned earlier, it's not a place to bring bb there. i got a headache after i left the warehouse!

however, deals are really good! i can't help but want to buy more. but then again, my house got limited space, so i have to be very selective. got some stuff though, all below $50.
happy.gif

but i never get to buy any teethers, cos those left are very dirty and dusty. maybe they havent replenish the stock. saw them bringing in more jumperoo, all in clean boxes!

for those going tomolo, have fun shopping!

ardenz, didn't catch you there as i was rushing home to pump. :p

Finally, my fp loots is delived just now. Went back home to received the toys. Got to clean the toy first, hopefully my gal can use the jumperoo during weekend :D

any one ordering HB for the west? if no, i also will drop the order as i will not be able to attend the gathering.
sad.gif

sent my son to PD this morn, cos last nite, he couldn't sleep wth his cough n stuff nose
know wat, PD said its whooping cough, he need neubriliser

when at bb sitter place, he cough til face red just now, n choking, my bb sitter had a scare..
i got this scare last sun, so brought him to a n e

anyway, will bb choke seriuosly on their mucus?

Long time din visit the thread.

haitong,
I bought "Your Baby Can read" DVD for #1. She started watching it when she was 4months. By 10months she can understand a lot of words such as dinosaur, dolphin, tractor, etc.

starrz & lemon tee,
I'm so tired that I can't hear my alarm RINGING. My DH is the one who hear it and wakes me up everyday. Sometimes, he also malfunction.

sporty, what i bought is nothing compared to theirs! haha..

1. Healthy care booster seat (for meal time, sitting with us on the table. as my high chair will be put at my in-laws place)

2. 2-in-1 Singing Band Walker (a bit early for walker, but it can be use otherwise. :p)

3. 2-in-1 Turtle Gym

4. Rainforest Rainbow Piano

And 2 rattles... That's all! So tempted to buy more, but no storage space at home.

chris, can you collect for me? but i've dropped my order earlier cos I can't confirm if i can attend the gathering on 11 Apr.

if it's convenient, please add in 2 cans brown rice for me, can?? thanks!!

Back