(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

morning all!
its mid week wed!!

shihui, yes ah...we as parents always find our kids the cutest lor! i totally agree! haha

momoko, ya la...if ur mil dun make the tonics for u then she better diam diam la...anyways the cost not from her pocket mah...

anise, i only feel more tired at nite...legs like wanna break like tha...so after dinner, i juz laze ard with my lappy till bedtime...hehe

jane, why preggy ladies cannot be outdoor during eclipse ah?

sporty> dunno the news say if outdoor, not gd for bb. dunno how true but i am staying indoors lah.

only wed!! Next week a pest in my office will be back. sian

jane, ya la...we all shd be indoors la, such a rainy day...

jocelyn/superwalker, dun forget abt our lunch date today
happy.gif

Jane.. wah dats ex.. somemore cards lei.. if i m u, i wont bear to waste this money.. lol.. ya i love LV but dun have much.. haha.. hehe.. i start to love their monogram more.. hehe

solar eclipse.. hmm we got to stay indoor?? but lunch i sure walk out else i wont haf things to eat wor..

BTW i seeing dr ho coming sat... excited once again coz can see my bb =p... will be going for the hospital tour too

the solar eclipse will last till wat time? Hmm, then hw to step out of office building for lunch?

Taurus,
I have email mommycozyhaven & inthewomb for details on processing placenta, but so far no response
sad.gif

Also ask my mum to seek advise frm chinese med shop to see if they kw anything abt consuming placenta. Will let u kw the outcome..

Anise> not waste lah. i like it mah. anyway money only. can earn one lah. lol

I heard swanston say sat hosp tour very crowded. hope u get to c the deluxe room!

Rue and Anise> solar exclipse over already lah. u all think whole day ah? Lol

yeah!!! GOod!!! Then i will also reach there at 12.10pm yah? wud be wierd for me to leave the ofis at 11.45am for lunch
happy.gif
haha!! JOcelyn, we all meet at 12.10pm ok???

morning..... me will be very busy these few days so won't be logging in often...

eclipse, i think it's at 9.30am and only last for 6 mins? But i think SG only can see max 10% of it niah cos the eclipse is happening in China... saw from the news....

as for tonics, this preg i also never take tonics leh..... only bird next 2x so far.... my mum is getting lazy liao... haha....
momoko, if MIL doesn't prepare for you, then u get those bottled ones from yu ren sheng lor.... my MIL has never prepared any tonics for me for both preg cos she doesn't know how to cook and also cos i'm seldom at her place.... but i think once we cross 7th month better don't take too much tonics hor...... cos body might not be able to take it.... cos for my #1, my mum prepared tonics for me and i had it till near to delivery but i think too heaty leh.... so in the last 2 wks before i pop, i developed heaty cough and cos for confinement we will be eating all the heaty stuff, it makes my cough worse and i ended up having asthma and last for 9 months lor!.... so this time, i told my mum i will only take bird nest niah..... no more heaty tonics for me cos i really scared liao...

sporty ah... have not seen jocelyn in the forum yet... can u please sms her the change of time?? I dun have any of your phone numbers.

superwalker, i juz checked my hp...i dun have her no too...hope she logs in before lunch to see this!!

swanston, little dreamers...i used the confinement powder before...so so nia...

ariesgal, bz ah? thas why cant log in? i didnt kno after 7th mths cannot bu leh...its becuz of heaty issues isit?

bearycue, from little dreamers website...

sporty, can u pm me your contact number please? If jocelyn does not log in by 11.45am, then i shall start walking to the foodcourt early
happy.gif

sporty, orh.

bearycue, they have showroom too. but dunno if the promo extends to instore purchase. and they close at 4pm today.

bearycue, u juz google for little dreamers...think u shd be able to find their website...

superwalker, u cant recieve PM leh...

Sporty & Superwalker, i'm finally outta bed and back in office, haha!
happy.gif

Sure, let's meet at 12.10pm later!

Re: eclipse, think even if we can see, the rainy clouds will also block it la...

Last wed also rain in the morning, if it's a weekly routine, then can apply next wed's leave liao.. heehee..

sporty/swanston/Esther,

Hee...thanks for the info...will google the website 1st to know more abt the products and visit their showroom
happy.gif
aiyo, too bad their inhouse promo ended...might have to wait for another round liao...

hahahah... make it 2 pandas.... no matter how much i sleep, i still have dark circles and eye bags!! also start to realise that my complexion is getting worse becos of the hormonal changes
sad.gif
boohoo!!!!

hey gals, wanna ask if any of you got gastric while preg ah? i dunno why but i keep getting gastric when i usually don't have history of gastric..... like now i'm having a gastric attack and it's painful!

Jane, my hubby caught me staring at the lv cards last nite and he tell me dun even tink of getting them even if its out of my own pocket. Sobbbbb ... I *hearts* LV.

Aries, yup yup, I'm gonna stop taking those cordyceps and stuff in 3rd tri coz I scare too heaty too. But not coz of wat tt stupid woman said coz there is no scientific proof that tonics make bb not clever. Anyway, she always "curse" me one la. N yep, I got gastric pains all the time but I have long history of gastric so not accurate.

Anyone has the recipe for fish n papaya soup?? Or is there any place I can buy this soup from?? Feel like starting on this early, scare c-sect no milk.

ariesgal_76, I also have these gastric pain attack on and off. I always thought is our baby pressing against our gastric? I also had it for my first, nothing serious but indeed painful.

Morn ladies....ooppsss...shld be aftnoon...

Went for my scan yday
happy.gif

I gained 2.2kg nia...bb gained the most ...he's 752g @ 23w5d...
happy.gif
4wks back was oni 333g.
Doc said I'm lacking of haemogoblin..so asked me to take more red meats.

funne, what about ABC soup. it's a mixture of carrots, celery and potatoes cook with pork bones. can add in red dates and wolfberries if you like. i havent cook since i got married. my mum's been doing the cooking most of the time.

momoko, for fish n papaya soup, just boil the fish bones and papaya, add in fish meat. must remember to buy green papaya, not those ripe one.

dingdong,
But I wonder gynae got time to spend money, 24hrs working.

sporty,
Actually I find shampoo powder no use one leh as it cause more flakes in my hair, in the end it looks like dandruff.

Rue,
Thks for helping to check. Let me know.

Hi all,
What's your baby's position right now? Head down, breech or lying horizontally.....

Hi ladies,

little dreamers's sale promo till today. Me considering getting $47.85 worth of products from them since taurus033 recommended the Healing Bottom Spray, Warming Body Wash & Shampoo for Confinement.
Ayukie, swanston & bearycue, u keen to buy together coz delivery charge is waived for orders above $150.

anise, thanx for organizing the GAP spree once again, will transfer the $ to u later....

DevLina, the masseuse Mdm Ida that u've booked, her hp no. is 9424 9829?

Casand, howz the antenatal class @ East Shore? I called them on Sat & they told me they a new class starting in Sept, dunno whether it will be too late then. Anyway, was wondering if it's really useful since I've oredie bought books from TMC on pregnancy, labour & babycare...

momoko,
my mum got the green papaya from an old lady at chong pang who does not have a proper stall. not sure where else she get it from. maybe you can try asking those fruit stalls at wet markets if they sell green papaya.

For the healing bottom spray, u can also use it for wounds at other places not just the bottom or even rashes which will help relieve itch. For the shampoo and body wash are quite small bottle and needs to use a lot to clean well, therefore i use normal shampoo and body bath first. Then use the confinement shampoo and body bath for the warming effect.

taurus - i saw hor the herbs hor is in powder form packed like coffe/tea bags .. they say no1 really wants to boil those leaves herbs liaoz .. this more convinent ..

i think i will order the healing bottom spray, the shampoo and bath as well as the dry shampoo later hurhur .. i went saw the toni&guy dry shampoo at guardian yesterday but spray dunno as effective as the pour kind anot altho less messy la ..

my friend just bought a ameda dual pump, use less than a mth, broke dw then send for repair, luckily got back the next day. I recom this brand to her leh, so paishey now. hmm, what happen, thou ameda supposed to be gd?? In worst case scenario, what can one do when pump failed u? Can't be go & find a BN one bah, so expensive

dingdong
but i din take durian the whole of Jul leh ... hmmm

momoko
can we take liver nw?...

carol
yesh yesh ...tats mdm ida's no. FYI, she's fully booked for the whole of tis mth if u intend to do pre-natal massage
sad.gif
i tried getting her but she said abit tite now. And she dun do any massages during the fasting mth.

Back