(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

i'm so tired.. seem to be having craving for soya bean and fruit juices. hehe.. anyone knows when is the taka fair? me still got a few things to buy..

saintbaby, like u we r stuck on the name coz both me & hubby not really good with chinese character and christian name oso no idea yet...:p

Sporty,
What if baby comes out before gynae arrived?

Funne,
My hubby side got jia pu but that’s only applicable to boys. I’m having a girl so I got the freewill to name my girl. Luckily my hubby surname is liang which is good according to the website.

Jane,
Initially think so too….but hard to name lah. I’m also referring to a Chinese naming book bought from popular book store and it adds further to the restrictions.

Re confinement, my aunt will buy herbs but she says cannot blow air-con. I heck care. Can’t survive without aircon.

Momoko, wah 808g. if gyane ok should be ok

For those engaging confinement nanny, would you let the baby sleep with the confinement nanny or the baby sleep with us?

bearycue
we're thinking of hui en for my princess cos her jie jie is ying en.. most prob will be using this name cos both my hubby and my mum had this name suddenly flash in their mind. haha. so sort of a confirmation from God..
happy.gif

as for christian name.. i was thinking of Keona Faith. lolx..

Sporty/ Sponge, my bff said my mil is juz finding lame excuse to cover up for herself coz she NEVER EVER make tonics for me. =.=|||

Saintbaby, I'm stuck on the name too!!! Nva realised girls name so hard to find.

saintbaby,
Hey it's a beautiful name...sounds graceful and gentle, nice for ur princess and the christian name is very special
happy.gif

we still no idea for chinese name but for christian name...tink will start with D or K which is our initial, haven't find any nice one yet, any suggestion?

dingdong,

my friend just told me that when she gave birth to her 2nd baby, it was so fast that although they injected the epidural, the effects have not started then baby gave birth liao. The gynae was not even there when the baby was born, cos gynae thought she has a few more hours to go, hence went home to rest! haha!!

bearycue
can find from the internet or go library and borrow those name books.. hehe.. initially i was thinking of danielle and kylie, kyla. but for me the meaning of the name is very important.. so c wad you prefer.. hee..

dingdong - my surname is liang haha ... i dun think my hubby side will allow my son to follow my surname bah hahhaaaaa ...

dingdong,
For my #1, i let my baby sleep with the confinement lady, and she will bring baby to me when its time for a feed. For my #2, i am thinking of TBF (ambitious but must try!) so i will let baby bunk in with me.. i'll be his moo moo as and when he wants to latch.
happy.gif

saintbaby,
Keona is a nice and unique name! Nice~~

Momoko,
.... -__-" ...

i got the abott book for baby names and meanings .. initially i wanted something special but i read the meaning like not very good so that's why thought of ending up with a common name but with not bad meaning lor ...

suddenly was very bz...hehe

ayukie, 5 litres sounds alot leh...why dun u try and boil and "trial run" bathe with the water and see whether its enough?

bearycue/saintbaby, taka sale...agata checked its 27 aug... i also haven started shopping yet...so will start SOON!

sponge, u better hide ur T safely hor...wait ur hb find out sure %%%&^%^ :p

saintbaby, names ah...still deciding leh...keona faith sounds nice :p no more middle name "ash"?

dingdong, usually the midwives will time it swee swee tha only when ur gynae comes then u can push bb out...if really bo bian, the mid wives will deliver ur bb, then gynae come and stitch ba... i will let the bb sleep with CL and CL will bring bb to me when need to bf...if not, i wun engage confinement lady liao cuz main thing is tha i wanna get more rest at nite...

momoko, aiya...heck care ur mil...get ur own tonics la...or ask ur mum to brew...

superwalker, ur fren's epidural...wasted leh!!

ayuk‭ie
i also got the book. hehe.. i see until c stars.. lolx..

sponge
hehe. thank you. but i scared ppl don't know how to pronounce. den end up calling her name wrongly.. happened for my gal also.. had to keep correcting people..

re: names
there's a few website online tha give pretty good suggestions...u gals can google for baby names for the sites
happy.gif

saintbaby, i like the name faith...nice
happy.gif
or fayth is another variation...hehe

dingdong, kylie's nice too
happy.gif

sporty - cause i buying the electric pot ... hmz but must boil the water with the herbs ar or can i boil the water pour out into the plastic pail (pail will melt anot ar?) and then throw the packet in?

ayukie, tha one i not very sure...u have to ask for instructions frm the medical hall pple...cuz tha time is my mum who prepared the water leh

dingdong - my hubby wanna kylie for his daughter haha until detailed scan confrim boi boi haha he have to find another name ..

Momoko, no tonic never mind lah. My mil also never prepare anything for me. As long as we eat healthy it will be sufficient.

dingdong/saintbaby,
Haa...i thought of kylie and kyla too
happy.gif

sporty,
Hee...yup yup, tink we gotta start shopping soon...scare wait the bump growing too big, it will be too tiring to shop liao :p

hmz i oso nt pending much tonic my only request is hubby buy bird nest for me cause i read after dleivery hor eat bird nest hor esaier get back to shape u haha ...

tanly, ya la...we eat healthily is the most impt
happy.gif
my mil also never prepare any tonics...

bearycue, ya man...but this is my #2 so at least the shopping list still managable la...

ayukie, i think karl not bad leh...i prefer it to jeremy :p

if baby born before gynae arrive, still need to pay gynae fees har....hehehe

for confinement nanny, my mum think it's better for baby to sleep with me cos she doesn't trust the baby with outsiders. no doubt she's partly right but then why would i want to engage a confinement nanny when i need to wake up throughout the night to take care of baby? haiz

ayukie, my hubby thought of Emily.

i like karl too.

ayukie, for me, i have a flare for unique names lor...karl yeo sounds buay pai, like shuai ge's name :p

ding dong, ya lor...thas why the midwives will stop u if u wanna push becuz gynae not here mah...they always say...dr coming dr coming...wait wait...then suddenly ur gynae will appear! hahha... ya la, if its not for the night shift, i wun engage CL le cuz my #1, i did night shift myself and it was very shiong...

i like SKY or Kai...
if it's consider christian name..
btw, i received a bb name book from similac tt day when i asked for milk sample.

sponge, like tha ah...must wait till bb's born the can tell wor :p furthermore, defination of shuai is relative one, everyone have diff defination mah...kekekke

sporty,
no worries... very easy to earn parent's money one... coz no matter how u look at ur own baby, u will find him/her a shuai ge or pretty gal... hehehehe... :p

till now, i still find my boy cute.. hahaha... i always got electrified by my own son.. hehehehehe... :p

Sporty, its my mum who make for me in the first place. That's y I dun understand wat's my mil's prob oso. Not as if she's the one who does anything for me la. Maybe she's jealous my mum takes cares of me n her son perfectly and that makes her flaws all the more prominent?

Tanly, I have tonics. My mum make for me. But now my mil is like trying to make all of us follow her idiotic behavior wor.

Momoko, in that case just take the tonic your mum prepared for you. Your mum is always the one that loved you more then others.

Enjoy your tonics
happy.gif

dingdong,
Yah that time Dr Ong was doing c-section with another mummy when I was having my contraction, luckily he managed to arrive in time to deliver my girl. Think we still have to pay the gynae even if he didn't deliver the baby. Gynae's life really hectic.

Ayukie,
Think the cleaning solution given by the hospital can only last for 1 week. Even with the cleaning solution which you used everytime you go urine, I also used Healing Bottom Spray after bath to speed up recovery. Those herbal bath is not powder form, is actually herbs which you have to boil together with water so u can get concentrated herbal bath water. My mum only boil 1 pot of herbal water which is not enough so i bathe with water from water heater, last part then used the herbal water. So for this time, I will just use hot water from water heater to bathe together with little dreamers confinement body wash and shampoo. Just to let u know that today is the last day for the Sale at Little Dreamers.

morning gals... few days dun have time to post.. busy at work.. haiz...

wah so fast u all started timing for bb names.. as for me still so lost.. so many things not buy yet.. Dunno why lately getting more n more tired.. normally i wont feel the tireness at work but now, after lunch abit cannot tahan.. Do u gals experience that?

Jane.. u bought LV playing cards? power lei.. i saw it in facebook =p.. how much is dat.. i tink u wont use it right?

Morning!

today road so jammed. i jus reached office. don care. yesterday i worked till 7pm! now can relax a bit

re: today's solar eclipse they say pregnant ladies better not be outdoors. dunno how true but better be safe than sorry.

Anise> when's ur next apptmt with dr ho? mine's next wed. Yah, i bought the LV playing cards. They are limited edition. Actually released damn long ago but I couldn't find one at the price i wanted till recently. Abt US$200+ ebay selling US$300+ Yah, can't tahan to open. Feel like buying another deck just for playing. See how whether i can find. cos this one flawless condition so will keep as price will go up. lol U like lv too? i only like certain collections - the MC one best!

Later husband coming to eat lunch with me. hope he don tua me!

bb name> husb don like one of the characters i chosen. so must re-choose again!

Back