(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Hi Today my baby is 36 weeks and 1 day, about 2.7 kg, gynae said may be another 3 weeks more! Since last 2 weeks I've lost 0.6 kg due to diet monitoring but overall baby is gaining weight. My boy should be about 3 - 3.1 kg when born.

So far there is no VE or CTG done, my app with gynae will be weekly from next week.

My hubby and I love travelling that's y we continue our hobby even after having baby..
Oh ya we get ourselves the biggest luggage, most of the time it's fully packed coz of my girl's stuff hahaha! that's the only trouble
happy.gif

re:travel

i also wana travel..i agree it is fun and can make our relationship stronger but with kids i duno whether will it be troublesome...

today busy morning at work...i hope later abit more relax...

Obuba Nursing Cover,

Audrey ,I am an online shopaholic too ;p hahaha.. cos it'sdifficult for me to move abt during my first trimester as i was always feeling tired hence got addicted to online shopping ever since ;p

I bought the obuba nursing cover for myself and my friend in Dec last year. Design is nice but material is rather thick (it's not soft cotton , material thicker than shawl ), must use in air con room definitely.

Travel

I cant wait to travel too! Cancelled my snowboarding trip in Feb cos doc advises me not to travel throughout my whole pregnancy as i had a few emergency cases and he's afraid medical facilities is not readily accessible overseas.

Travel
I am planning for one trip in Dec/Jan in Japan and have even bought my baby 's snowsuit, fleece top and pants for the trip from online heeheee..... they look so cute but MIL and mum keeps advising against it cos they said it's too cold for the baby . Anyone has experienced bringing your baby to cold countries?

2331656.jpg
2331657.jpg

Thanks Star!! Cos i just tried the link Xue gave me during lunch and I was told I don't have access to post! Aiya...

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Hi Tinkles Mum,

Yes, you can buy from any US websites. For sites that do not accept SIngapore credit cards, Globeshopper/ Borderlinx has a free concierge service and you only need to fill up a form indicating website and items you want to purchase and they will purchase for you using their US credit card. And they will transfer the amt to your credit card (at no extra charge).

Hi Mummies
Sorry to interupt.
I am letting go my Medela swing hardly use bought on 19march 09.Warranty card still with me.
Letting go @ $300 for everything (*Negotiable)
Medela swing
3 extra bottle
Carrier cooler New
Purelan cream New

Avent Isis Manual pump
Used once As good as new.
Letting go at $70 (*negoitable)

Kindly contact me at [email protected]
Or 91773783 for faster respone
2332403.gif
2332404.jpg
2332405.jpg
2332406.jpg
2332407.jpg

Shers, I just signed up with Cordlife and collected the box. I cannot use u as referral coz i am not the new customer with them :<
So no vouchers for me to join in for ur dinner liao....

Hi mommies
recall earlier that some mommies have taken or are going to take photoshoot of their bump. where would you all recommend? thinking of photoshoot now..haha!

MTBs and mummies
I am so busy today!

Joyce
Thanks, wah so #2 popped out even later..

Will slowly catch up the postings when I have time..

Piggypig

Can try studioloft, recommended by some mummies here.. I am now too lazy to go for any shoot at all
happy.gif

Coz my bump is getting so low, hahaha and I am getting much heavier!!!

There was a mummy saying that she has been taking dairy stuff for past few weeks and bb gain 800g!!
Who is that ar? I have been taking 3 dozes of milk daily since few wks ago to boost my little moo moo up.. but sotong me, forgot to ask gynae what's bb weight haha! Hope my little moo moo is much bigger now, I gain 1 kg in 10 days time
sad.gif
now total gain 9 kg already
sad.gif

aiyoh.. cola, only 9kg ..good not to gain too much..

I have already gained 15kg for #3..

#1 - gained total 12kg, bb's wtg: 2.5kg
#2 - gained total 18kg, bb's wtg: 2.8kg

hihi.. finally login after whole day of meeting..

lily and sallen, thanks for yr concern.. i'm better today.. lack of iron.. thats y yesterday giddy..

went for check up yesterday.. gynae commented that my bb is quite small.. 2.6kg at week 35.5.. so ask me to beef up.. i ask him abt ways of beefing up.. durian, can eat but not too much because of sugar, beef, i ask for medium rare.. he says not too often.. he says best is MILK!! and he asks assistant to give me 1 can of similac mum and many many packs of enfamum!!! i nearly faint~~ he says by the time he c-sect me at week 38.5, bb shld reach 3.1kg..

i put on 10kg last week.. but when i weighed again yesterday, i lost 1.1kg.. gynae asked me y like that ar?? kept asking me to eat and eat.. though i have put on nearly 10kg..

jamie!!! yesterday, i ate beef steak and salmon sashimi!!! whahahaa...

Shers,
Tot the recommended weight for babies is 2.8kg so the delivery will be easier. Perhaps yours is c section hence doc wants u to beef your bb up .
I still dun know what's my bb's weight , my Gynae doesn't tell me though I asked. So I dun know if I m eating properly or if I should eat less
sad.gif
I have gained abt 9 kg by far

shers, my bb 2.6 kg at 36 weeks leh. doc didn't ask me to put on more.. i was tinking bb quite big liaoz, better cut down on my ice cream, milo... ur doc still ask u to add ah! i put on 13 kg so far..

sharon,

i bought stuff from gymboree before when i was in the US. I like their stuff, good quality but get it during sales. its very ex when its not on sale!

915, haha, after the rehearsal, we know where to go when time to deliver
happy.gif
i hope to go natural without epi -- gotta discuss with my gynae due to my allergy to pain killer...

star, wow, u even bought snow suit for ur baby!! i also told hubby that i wanna resume my annual ski trip after giving birth -- he said he will babysit bb at the cafe while i ski
happy.gif

sharon,

i am v tempted but my #2 will be inheriting alot of nice clothes from her older sis. For our #1, i couldnt resist temptation and ended up buying too many clothes that she only wore less than 3 times! Need to be very disciplined now
happy.gif

adv,
take care ah... dun do so much!
u alrdy late 3rd tri, now short cervix dun have to worry la. unless gynae tell u dat in 1st or 2nd tri, then have to rest more.

xue,
i'm doing placenta processing wif Mummy Cozy Haven.
i thot confinement is either 28 or 40 days?
how come 44 days?

tinkles mum,
if u have Vpost account, u can order &amp; have them sent to Vpost USA addy then re-direct to SG addy.

shers,
2.6kg @ 35.5 wk is small?
my gal was abt 2.5kg @ 35 wk &amp; gynae thot she might get too big?

thanks cola, i will call studioloft.

wah shers, my bb only 2.022kg at week 34 lagi small lor. i drink 3 times hi lo milk every day le, but bb still samll...

915 exactly what diary products you take that make yr bb grow 800g within 2 weeks, i wanna do that also le :p

adv sports,
Maybe we should plan a trip together then we can take turns with our hubbies to ski/ board and sit at the cafe to baby sit:p

RC_Cola, the 800g growth was me lah...

So far i have gained abt 11 kg for #2...
during #1, i gained 16kg, bb's wt was 3.66kg

piggypig, i dunno whether will work for u or not...some ppl say eat durians also can help to beef up
happy.gif

Dun faint hor...but this is what i took during that 2 weeks:

Breakfast before i go to work
- warm soya milk w/o sugar from market
- sometimes fish burger/ sometimes fried beehoon.

Brunch before lunch:
- i drink milo with milk with cereal yogurt bar ard 10am

Lunch:
-Rice with 2 veg +1 meat
-avocado + milk
-and fresh fruits.

Tea break-3pm:
- hot nestum cereal with milk
- choc muffins/apple pies (sometimes)

Dinner:
- Home cooked dinner
- Fruits

Before Sleep:
- Meiji Milk

i also drink some green coconuts/ bird nest 1-2 times a week.

dear mummies,
anyone interest finding out more information for home base infant care @AMK blk ave 10

kindly drop me an email at [email protected]

reasonable price, confirm caring care taker, non smoking family.. flexible hours...they provide night care as well
happy.gif

cheers

ju, yup, will try to rest more... but still gan cheong coz lotsa things not ready yet! serve us right for taking our own sweet time to do up the nursery :p thanks for the assurance abt short cervix
happy.gif

star, that's a good idea
happy.gif
but my hubby dunno how to ski/board -- though he gunho followed me up a 5.5km slope on our honeymoon and tumble down twice :p that's y he said he rather sit in cafe with bb and sip coffee while i ski *haha*

915, gosh, that's alot u r eating to beef up ur baby! same as u, i gained 11kg now... think i dun control my weight now -- in case bb wanna come out by 36 week...

Porky, wah.. u still can walk ard neighbourhood.. my feet soo swollen these few days.. cant walk long! but gynae said to walk more to hv easy delivery...

Hi ladies,

Today I went for week 36 check up and baby weighs 2.33kg. Gynae was concerned with baby weight and growth. Otherwise, the water level was good. everything ok.

Gynae will start seeing me every week from next week onwards. She also did a VE but I was not dilated, though baby's head is down. Baby is not engaged.

Gynae also did the Swap test to check for bacteria at the vagina bottom. Will only know the results next week at the check up. Hopefully its fine, or else she said during vaginal birth they need to add medication to prevent the baby from getting the bacteria/infection.

That's my update from today's check up. Any mum2B gone for week 36 check-up? Pls share.

I am excited n hoping to meet baby boy #1 soon. Probably another 3 weeks time.

hi adv_sports, take care. Must be a scary experience for you. Hope that everything go smoothly for you and your baby will come out later.

Back