(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Thanks for the update again, Lenny!

I think my memory is starting to play against me...I will have to start on Brands soon!

Anyone here refraining the good news until 1st trimester is over? I don't know for how long more I can keep it secret!

Do you gers all vomit out??? Many times i feel so nauseas and wanting so much to force myself to vomit out, my HB stopped me...He says it's no good. My Mum taught me otherwise, she says to go and vomit out, then will feel better...dilemna, dunno who to listen to...

I am feeling so Cold...Do you gers also feel adnormally cold after pregnant? I just can't stand the aircon in my office. Having Hot Milo now, hope not too heaty and will aggrevate my Piles...Still bleeding when passing motion...
sad.gif

gingal, both are correct. vomit out is bad because food that you eat will give you and BB the nutrient and if you were to vomit out, most likely there won't or very little food left in your stomach to provide the nutrient that you need. I'm not sure if this applies to others or not but at least for me vomit out does make me feel better. So it's really up to you. If you can tahan you tahan if not just vomit out. But remember to eat/drink something after that. Eat very little also can.

oh btw, gingal. I felt adnormally cold during 5,6 and 7 weeks. Ya, so cold that I even wore sweeter during hot days. But I feel much better now, I'm in 10 going to 11 weeks.

hi Torayme,

I am trying to not to announce but colleagues are noticing the change in me. i have 3 gfs who are aware apart from my boss and 2 ex-colleagues.

That's all apart from my family. my hubby's side know nothing about it.

i have tried online shopping for maternity clothes from Old navy, Gap & motherhood USA thru vpost. the packages have arrived at US Vpost then should arrive at my place in the last week of Aug. can't wait to try it on, if sizes ok.. i can get more.

yep, i do feel cold easily. one of the things that my colleagues noticed my behavioural change cos during rainy days, all of the girls are wearing sweater and i don't need to...

Lenny
You buy alot? I also have got mine from that taiwan link, they had just ship out yesterday. I can't wait to try mine also.

heheheheheheheh actually my Ms not that bad yet la... hee hee... i do feel nauseous all the time but the actual vomitting.. so far 3-4 times? a lot of burping... then on and off want to vomit but just the action nothing comes out? i can be sitting like right now... then suddenly *Ooowaat*(sound of vomitting) hehehehe but not actually vomitting... jus really nauseous lo...

hmmm i do feel cold on and off but mostly, i feel hot & warm... and my body temp does go up... like last night can feel my body heating up... then took my temp... ard 37.8... so i think still okie la... as long as dont hit 38... heheh

gingal - not good to force it out... but i also understand on what your mum means... but after u vomit out.. will be very hungry leh... then still have to eat again... -_-"

lenny!!! if you are going to order again let me knw leh... den i "tompang" hee hee...

wa Kome ! if u buy again lemme knw i also wanna tompang... currently no bp on maternity clothes... =\ then i also dunno hw to go abt ordering from those taiwan webs... my chinese CMI - cannot make it.. hehehe

Guess I'm not alone in feeling cold...

TorayMe,
Me Too Me Too...i also hide in ladies, but the loo area also abit cold as it is enclosed and near office, whr the aircon will get in. Best place is the stairway (My previous fav. haunt b4 preggy), but the stairways are full of smoking colleagues and the after-smoke smell that I can't stay at all now.

Eliz,
I'm approaching 10th week bah. EDD 14-March 08, but still feeling cold. My HB can't stand my constant complaints and has already gave in to set room air-com temp to 25 degrees. He goes "blanket-less", keke. I just had Milo, and it only helps me feeling warm for 5/10 mins..now i'm back to feeling cold. My colleague noticed it, she went and off the air-con as we can do that if it's after 5pm...hope will feel better soon...

Lenny,
Wow, u don't need sweaters previously? I am already so afriad of coldness b4 i was preg...now lagi worst...

Lenny,

same here. First to know was my hubby, then 2 of my close friends, they are Christians too so I hope they will help me pray...hehe...

Then HR director at work, 2 more colleagues...then about 4 friends and my family. In-laws don't know anything yet. I don't want to tell them in case they start to buy stuffs for my baby. (not that I worry that they spend money...but I worry that they will get something I don't like)

Actually i thought when preggy, we should felt hot and not cold. Don't know why now i also feel cold easily.

hi MTBs...

I'm new to this thread. my due will be 30th March 09. I just went to gynae yesterday to see my baby's heartbeat.

It's nice to have the thread where everybody is about the same week of pregnancy..

Anyone of you can suggest a stretch mark brand? when should i start to use it? thx

gingal,
yah lor. staircase always got smoke smell...
I guess I will be more hardworking next week onwards and put on socks and trackshoes to work.

Lenny and Kome,
Is it convenient for you to send me the link please? I want to check out the maternity designs.

Kome,

I also want tongbang, cos the TW stuffs like not so expensive. But when i go to the links for the sites, i had a hard time trying to read the chinese charaters ( I always thought my Chinese not bad (Yuan Lai is NOT GOOD)...hahaha.

welcome and congrats, greenisfresh.

I think we will start to feel hot from 2nd trimester onward, according to my colleague

Hi Greenisfresh!
My due is currently estimated to be 31st March.

Congratulations and Welcome to the thread~

As for stretch mark...my friend just warned me against Cocoa Butter. She got bad reaction after applying...not sure about the other brands though...

gingal
Actually, i just go to the website than save the pics that i want to buy than email to asked for quotation. I type very short sentence only.

TorayMe,

The thing is, I used to smoke for 15 years b4 i stopped cos of this pregnancy. Now I am so ANTI about it, people start to hate me...I just can't stand the cigg smell...as much as i try to stay near smokers, i just can't. I hope they understand...keke

I just wonder why some MTBs are ok with the smell...My BB simply reject it...

Torayme
I agree with your friend. Cocoa butter last time i used i got rashes around my tummy and i stop using it, so wasteful as 1 bot coxt me abt $35.

Hi Grenishfresh,

Congrats & Welcome....
I use Pigeon Stretch Mark Cream, I'm also afriad that Cocoa butter will give rashes. Heard that Mothercare one is good too, and the Clarins one.

gingal,
I was a coffee junkie. Before I even knew I was pregnant, I will get terrible cramp everytime I tasted a little coffee. Now I flee whenever I see coffee...our BB are so smart...haha...know how to reject harmful substance..

Thanks Kome...Love u

TorayMe, Yah loh... i used to relay on Coffee daily also, now no crave at all, but ocassionally i still yearn for some coke, so i take sips from my HB's cup, when he is not looking, hahahaha...Wondering if my bad MS is due to the effects of quitting these addictive stuffs??? Hmmmmm

kome - okie dokie!

hmmm for stretchmark cn try elancyl quite a number of mummies say its good.. i bought but have not started to use it yet... i do not knw what im waiting for... hahahaha!

Thanks all..

have anyone heard this brand for stretch mark prevention? Bella B Tummy Honey Butter?

Kome,
Waa.. the maternity cloth is so nice.. do they understand english if i order in English?
How's the payment like?

missycandy
I also buy elancyl, i will start to use only when i in 2nd trimester. Don't want to waste now.

Greenisfresh
Not too sure if they will understand english or not. Payment is by credit card and they will send an acknowledgemnt to the email that you indicate in a form.

Kome,
the taiwanese clothes are too cute for me, not my charater to wear. heheh..

Apart from that, size is a problem i think and my mandarin cannot make it lor..
hehehe... so i will give it a miss

hi mtbs,

i just came back from work, and i had 'evening' sickness...but only managed to puked 'air' and saliva...but there was some blood in it. took some coke in the afternoon...hmm, should I be concerned???
sad.gif

Hi gals,
Been following this thread for 1 month now, will stop checking the thread everyday from today onwards. I've moved on and I'd drop by to say hi now and then.

Here's wishing a smooth pregnancy and delivery for all you lovely ladies here
happy.gif

1641533.gif

Gingal, me too had been smoking n stopped till i found out i'm preggie... then whenever hb comes near after smoking,i told him very stinky n i also reject cigarette smell totally...feel so bad twds hb though...

anyway feeling very bloated tdy n still constipated...cant wait for my appt next tues...very worried yet looking fwd though...

Sashamama,

Glad you have moved on. Once you have any good news to share just drop by anytime, we will always rembr you.

pinkdemoness,

yups, i'm treating my hb the same way too. he never used to ask me to quit smoking, and respected what i choose to do last time, but now i keep asking him to stop smoking...haha...he can't stand me.

Do you have frens around you who can still smoke whilst pregnant, or can tahan the smell? my frens around me all can, except me, i think i looked weird to them.

my friends who smoked still smoke during pregnancy as in take 1-2 puffs whenever hb smokes... think i'm also the only one who cant take it...my couz is a non smoker but when she pregnant, she also can take it...think bb telling us its time to stop..hehe

Now I'm thinking what i want for dinner. Simply no idea...at first wanted to eat Roast Duck so badly, until my HB called his fren (who owns a famous roast duck store), and his fren says "Out of Stock"..Today is 15th of Lunar month 7, guessed alot ppl buy to baibai bah. now totally lost, dunno what i wanna eat...

pinkdemoness,

Think we are the lucky ones then. Cos i used to imagine that if i'm pregnant, maybe i will also steal some puffs from hb, as my frens also did the same. Guess our BBs are more health concious than us lor..so we boh pianzzz

I had one M/C, so last round was the same, i simply reject the smell as much as this round...Keke...

gingal,
i used to b very tolerant of smokers (quit years ago) but after i hv my kid, i m super upset whenever someone lights up near us, esp if we r eating! would stare at them or even confront them if they smoke in a non-smoking area. hehee.... the ah bengs r scared of me!

haha sharon,

i'm the considerate smoker kind...keke
i don't even smoke when i'm walking on the pathway...i stay one corner...
happy.gif

wah, u r so nice gingal! well, u can use this pregnancy to kick the habit and save some $$! cig prices r so high nowadays. two large pack can buy a set of mothercare rompers! :p

hello sasha! *hugs* take care!

i used to be a smoker too but that was in my teenage yrs... i stopped totally few yrs back... now i totally hate the smell...!!!

so far today i had
- 1 slice mushroom cheese pizza - but vomitted out jus now =(
- 1 slice of bread with cheese - also vomitted out jus now =((
- 1 cup of milk with cereal in the morning - dont know if it came out with the pizza & bread jus now... hehe

now jus eat 2 small buns with cheese sausage... bought buns & sausage and toasted it myself... i think its suffice for now... also made red date/longan/honey drink... now slowly sipping... hope i can keep it all in... *cross fingers*

argh!! i forgot to buy chocolate -_-" haiii...

missycandy,

gotta go slow in eating, maybe it helps.
me only had 1/4 pack of mixed vege rice for lunch and a cup of milo at work, with some sticks of YanYan now. I was so hungry, now losing the appetite...HB late from work...I'm still waiting for him...

how slow is slow ??? hmmm...

milk & cereal was my breakkie

pizza & bread was lunch ard 2plus

then buns jus now... is a lot ???

i eat very slow liao... i slowly bite n savour... becos i scared will vomit =(

was lookin for ginger biscuits jus nw at ntuc... dun have leh... only have lemon... =\

Back