(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Gingal,

My hb commented this morning that my bra cup is soon not going to be able to contain my boobs. Very bad... think i need to go and get a couple of cheap bra to wear.

gingal, ants on your legs? Is it something like the feeling u get with numb legs? Maybe you should put a small bolster or pillow and pop up your legs when sleeping. I find that made me sleep better..although come morning, the pillow dunno kick until where liao...haha...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asura.. wait i go see see... hehehehe

black armpits??? *sobs* does it affect all ladies? i dun tink so right? my mum doesnt have it... hmmm... but my boss has it... ahhhh...

my bump is... fats... kakaka... sometimes i feel that maybe nothing inside hor... but when i start feeling nauseous or vomit then im like Okie baby... dont make mummy suffer please!!!

now everyone tryin to predict gender for me... hahaha... my colleague says will be boy... my friend says girl... hubby hopes its a boy... me too but if girl i also happie la... as long as healthy... =)

had half a packet of char kway teow just now with otah... yum yum.... am tryin hard to keep it down... had a shower jus now and really wanted to vomit but i just tahan!!!!!!!!!!!!! =\

i havent bought new bras yet... hehehe... i actually bought a few before i knew i was pregnant but sadly i cant fit into them now! cups overflowing... =(

HI all MTBs,i just gained my strength, i was very sick yesterday on the way home. thank god i made it home. Running fever, swollen throat, cough and flu. just came back fro the doctor and settled down. lost appetite totally but forcing myslef to eat.Blessed Min,Re: DHA The ones i took are NOT fish oil but Mirco Algae oil. I donlt think i feel bloatd wheni took it. since i found out i was pregnant, i was told to stop for a while. so till now, i didn't start on it yet, but i still feel bloated ad cannot fit into my clothes.Torayme,Hi gal, i will be cool if our kids are born on the same day. i think most of our EDD wil change as we go along a our pregnancy. normally we will be due 2 weeks earlier. Re: Smokingi am speaking for a gf of mine. she had a ard time trying to kick her habit and she almost broke down during prenancy. so doc got oc hoice but to ask her to reduce. she smokes  few puff then she cuts of the cigarrete instead of finishing it, thus reducing only 1 stick a day. but when she was near her edd.. she is bed ridden for almost a month cos doctor say that he bb is going to dropout of her is she don;t lie down due to the complications caused when she smoked. She didmanage to deliver but baby is wek and small. even now that her gil is five yrs old, she is very weak and falls sick easily. she told me that it kills her when ever she sees her girl fall sick and she blames herself every time this happens. she even say that she will not smoke in her next pregnancy even if it drives her mad.

TorayMe,
Not numb legs but more of restlessness...

Asura,
Re: TW Online Shopping.
So soon ah...Maybe me will give it a miss this round, thanks alot for rembring me...
happy.gif

Re: Bras that don't fit...yah, we need to buy bras liao!

missycandy,

Re: Dark armpits
I think due to hormones, depends on individuals, but i see it with most of my Gfs and my SIL.

Lenny,
Hope you are feeling better...noticed quite a bit of typo errs in your post, you must be feeling drowsy and terrible now. Go rest well...

Re: Smoking
Luckily my BB is Anti-smoker...
happy.gif
I can quit easily, no crave at all..smoking just irks me now.

i am soooo tired cos can't sleep well, just had lunch, feel so queesy and nauseas...and sleepy...
kao_dizzy.gif
i think i go take an faternoon nap..weather is good, rainy and dark...Ciaozzzz, see ya gers later!
yawn.gif

wa... so ke lian the baby... hmmm from my gf's experience, the husband is a smoker... her baby girl quite weak lo... that time jus after birth and brought home had to be readmitted to hospital... i think had some respiratory problem.. i see liao so kelian... had to be put on oxygen.... quite poor thing lo.... hmmm.. of cos the husband try not to smoke near the wife ... but smoke still travels... haiii...

Lenny pls drink more water & take care of yourself!!! i was also sick few weeks back... was on mc for 1 week... had fluctuating fever from 38-39+... yellow phglem... running nose & cough... quite jialat.... but by the time i saw gynae i was getting better le... i did see GP... but i didnt eat the meds he prescribe la.. didnt want to anyhow eat... though he says its safe for baby... hehe....

now i still have fever on n off... but i think its jus the baby lo... he/she likes to be a boiling peanut... hahaha...

you take care =) *sayang*

Asura & Gingal,

i just realised that i had many typos. i am not in the right state of mind now. lying on my bed now and dozing off soon. you gals take care.

Sashamama,
Take care and we hope to hear from you again. love ya.. hugs..

oppsgal,

My discharge are usually clear or yellow or white.... think it is quite normal as long as u are not itchy down there. Go see gynae if green color.

Oppsgal,

I find that i get yellow discharge when i dont drink enough water as well.. if not itchy, no need to be too concerned. My grandma says to avoid horror movies... Think movies are the best activities for us right now.. heh..

Asura

Horror Movies will make the bb a cry bb.

Feel like watch movies, but think the sound system might be too loud for bb's ear.

Kome,

Have finally finished with selecting the clothes i wanna buy from the website... Hard time choosing what not to buy.. hee hee.
Can advice on the email address to contact the seller? Cant seem to find it from the website.

Asura,
Can I have the wesites for the TW Seller again? Cos i can't find it ... i will keep as favourite and when i'm ready to buy will let you know..thanks

I had some very bad white to yellow discharge...was yeast infection. After Doc gave me medicine to insert, i am fine already. but still traces of white discharge now and then...

jus woke up from nap... feel horrible as usual... hai... im tryin to be positive but my body just doesnt seem to like being pregs... hahaha! i actually wanted to sleep in more but stomach calling... so jus made sausage bun... nw slowly munching on it... also drinking ribena...

tonight will be able to satify my satay craving! yeh... hubby will buy home... hubby has been working late... i feel so lonely... at times i wonder why i rush home so fast.. hubby also not at home... haiii... =( hubby says no choice... anyway work OT got money to claim... he's a very good saver... so i can trust him to save for us... hehehe... i do all the spending... quite jialat... must curb liao... now whatever i buy... is for future baby... & to nourish myself! =) i cant wait for 2nd tri... then i can start eating birds nest!!!

gingal - http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/user/coco888judy

=) asura helped me to order... we wait for the goods to come first... if quality not bad we let u knw... then u can buy lo... hee hee!!

btw where is sun? mia again? hmmm...

misscandy,

Yeah... consolidating the orders now... hopefully get it done tomorrow and then can send the seller the orders.
happy.gif

me 8 wks now... think now order should be arrive just nice to stand by... keke... unfortunately i cant wear some of my current clothes due to change in boobs size rather than due to the bb bump (which comparatively is not increasing that much)

oopsgal,

When u do conversion, got to take into account that credit card rates are not as good... so NT20 = S$1 is more conservative. Also the delivery charges, not sure how it is worked out yet but Kome paid abt NT420 for 6 pcs. Would update u when i get to know the deliver charges for my order.

Oopsgal,
I've been eating alot ice-cream already...so far ok...
but i choose those vanilla with choco type, like magnum and cornetto...my hb only allows that saying not so "liang"...Ben&Jerry's and haagen Daz types also pass...just that those frozen ice type, my hb says NO...

misscandy, sharing the same sentiments! I just ordered 8 boxes of mooncakes with my company for Oriental's mooncakes. We get 25% discount. Hope they are good!

Oopsgal,
Re the doctor, apparently my gf had baby outside the womb but was not detected until my gf had such sharp pain that she had to be admitted to the hospital. She lost the baby & was told that life was in danger if she didnt admit to hospital earlier. And even then, the clinic did not call her or do any follow up at all.

hi torayme...i think its fine now...maybe coz i coughed too hard...heard the throat or something..

realised i been getting abit of nose bleed at times in the morning..not those bloody types..more like the mucus + abit of redness in the mucus...

anyway, we preggie mtbs have to really take care..drink abit of water many times...and also fruits..
happy.gif

torayme !!! share share!!! hahahahaha ! =P

i cnt wait to eat snowskin ones... my all time favvv!!! arghhhh.... bad craving!

any mummies having gastric like pains? i hv been eating well coz ms over already, but last night was hit with gastric like pains, was passing a lot of gas too
sad.gif

Good Morning all MTBs,
I feel weak and still recovering and craving for cheese burgers. kekeke...

Hi Oppsgal,

one of my gf loves watching horror movies and she does that when she is pregnant. she told me her favourite is Child's Play. Chucky,the doll that goes around killing ppl. True enough, her son don;t really facny cartoons but keeps watching Child's play.. he loves all the horror movies that i dun even dare to watch,,

i think i will give it a pass..

Lenny
I slept at 10.30pm last night, wake up today at 9am.

Btw ladies, national day rally massage english section change to tomorrow 8om than announce. Chinese is still on today

Asura
Maybe you can go directly to this website to place order, but you will need to register in first
http://store.pchome.com.tw/coco888judy/. You may try out and see how first, may take a shorter time to ask coco question and wait for her to reply.

Ladies,

I just wanted to share, i had constipation the last few days but its better after i ate papaya. this morning is very smooth.

try it..

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? i had a hard time with my MS and finally went to see my gynae for second time yday, doc gave stemicil again. Baby is 11w6d, growing a bit bigger than supposedly 11w3d and so gynae moved Edd to 1mar. I've lost 1kg, still acceptable. Nurse said to make sure keep hydrated, e.g. H2O or Ribena. Baby waved at me&hb, he/she flexed her fingers on the screen! But we can't tell the sex yet but we can see her/him dangling her legs & her 2 tiny feet. It's really cool & i kept looking at the printed pictures we get to bring home. So far 5.11cm, slightly bigger coz he/she supposed to be only 11w3d. Next visit is 16 weeks time & will be taking my blood test, eeks...meantime, still trying to survive my MS...can't wait to hear tonite's national rally message...

lenny, hope u r feeling better.

Kone, ya.. i will catch the chinese version first then switch channel to support the table tennis match..

starflower.. i going for my 3rd visit next wk at 12th wk.. my EDD is also 1st March, wonder if mine will move forward or not too.. yup, i saw my bb waving his/her hands and legs at me when we were doing out ultrasound scan in my wk 9th.. so amazing.. i nearly teared..

wah...so many mummies going to end 1st trim soon..when is my turn ah?

Asura79, dun worry, i'm not inhaling commercial essential oil, just that whenever someone is eating orange, i would love to be in the vicinity cuz i like the fruity citrus smell. Heehee. it makes me feel better. Nowadays i hate gg to supermarkets cuz of the frozen food smell. I can smell it from miles away and make me want to puke. Similarly, whenever i open fridge, i also try to hold my breath and quickly open and close it.

My bump also not obvious. Instead i lost 8kg and my pants are looser than before. But soon enough, the weight sure catch up but i hope not to put on so much, cuz i didn't manage to lose all the weight put on during #1.

hi..
my gynae never confirmed the gender yet lah but he said most probability is boy boy lor cos the in between the leg there is something tat look like "birdie".. but say once i go for oscar test will confirm already.. my oscar test is tmr will update tmr when i back from the test.. i bit scared of the test tmr cos they gonna "sypring" my blood out...yucks...

Lenny,

These few days I keep eating papaya, but still having constipation and hard stools!
sad.gif
If this goes on, maybe i need to start taking fibrogel that doctor has prescribed...

Lenny/sharon/Kome,

U gers can really wake up so early. Me can't, also can't sleep early...i just woke up at 2+ pm just now...

Can't wait for the National day Rally Speech Later...I need Cash!!!

fairymoss,
U lost 8 kg??? That's alot...You lost them within these 2 weeks?

BTW, my Mummy just scolded me not to eat too much papayas, say will cause Jaundice...but me and HB already finished the whole fruit past few days...maybe today start buying apples instead.

Back