(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Sportygal, I am gng to do pedicure on next friday wif my galfrens!
happy.gif

ann
i tt u le .. hehe

seabreeze
tt u too
happy.gif

daphne
can eat sashimi leh.. i already took my first plate or 2nd plate of sashimi already
happy.gif

mangogal
my last paper is on 17th aug.. next monday tking my first paper. sigh taking quantitative skills. believe me my maths is superb lousy....
haha ya i agree some mommies have super close friendships liao. i think becoz they meet up more often bah. but don worry la. we are also very close de. keke:p

sportyger
wow, bali n japan... so envy.. keke i love japan but my trip has been delayed since last march till further notice. haha.. can imagine how cute marissa will look like with all the outfits ..

tristan lately also have a change of slping patterns.
he will eh eh eh (baby talk) for quite a while and then he dozed off.. haha before that, he was always latching on me.. for like very longggggg...
he looks most cute when he do the baby talk and when he first wake up..

mangogal
yup no problem.. we shall meet up again by then..
btw, where is ur cell? im looking for a cell to join in nearby my mom's place.. the person in charge (naomi) asked me to go PL...

<font color="aa00aa">sportyger
wow... gg bali n japan for holiday!!! shiok lei!!! tink can only go holiday when bryan's at least a yr old as his daddy said he's still too small to travel... *arrghhh*

daphne
my boi oso moves his head when drinking his milk... norm i'll adjust his last feed to be ard 11pm+ n he'll sleep thru till morning 5.30am for his next feed...
sometimes he'll makes some noise ard 4am+ n i'll give him pacificer n he go back to sleep again...</font>

Queenie,

I think marissa will be all puffed up in layers lor haha! Hope you can go for your trip soon too, Japan is a very nice place
happy.gif

Daphne,
Answering your questions:

1.does any mummies still feed babies in the middle of the night or baby sleeps through?
Zachary still wakes up at night.. usually at 1-2am and 6am in the morning. Was hoping he is able to sleep through soon.
2. do they cry like as if have been skinned off when feeding time?? aiyah ugin sometimes can cry so badly when it past feedin time (4hrs) esp in the middle of the night...
Yes… he can’t wait for us to heat up the EBM at all. So usually, we will heat up the milk once he hit his hands on the mattress, signaling he is waking up soon.
3. does baby's head moves alot while feeding..keeps turning one side and back to the bottle while feeding???
Yes… get distracted easily especially if someone is around him talking… a kpo boy..

Talking about work… am getting really stress till some days, having headache… time is just not enough. I gotta handle my own projects, taking care of my subordinates, now with one colleague on
Medical Leave, I gotta cover his projects also. Everyone just want a piece of me, gotta go from meetings to meetings.. work late… and still need to find time to express milk.. Milk supply also dropping and now gotta take out my freezer milk for him as he is drinking more than usual these days. Wonder how long I can tahan…
Thank you for listening to me ranting..

sunshine,

actually we also tot of only bringing baby m for holis when she is 1 year old but my hubby has some krisflyer miles expiring, so I decide to just go ahead and redeem tics to Japan.

sportyger ...

u might want to check around and borrow or buy 2nd hand cos most bb would prob wear like 1 or 2 times only - i mean how many winter can they experience as a baby right *wink* can save money lor ... ...

mangogal ...

ok go central can chio you ... u feel like lunching with non-colleague oso can just text me lar ... i v convi one as long as no meeting heehee

sportyger
haha pls tk more pisc of marissa..
at japan with winter clothings and at bali with her cutesy little 2 piece cloth.. how cute !!

irene
try supplement with fenugreek to prevent ms dropping?

daphne
tristan still wake up at night, about 2am and even sometimes at 4am...
he don realli cry at night as if have been skinned off..
he oni moves about when he is not under nursing cover, also kpo like zac. haha..

ok got to 'leave' the thread liao for today. tdy hb's off day got to accompany him.. 95% of me want to study.. argh...

ciao all mommies.. have a gd day at work..

enjoy your trip sportyger! actually bringing bb overseas now is a REALLY good time cause they only have to drink milk. WHen they are one yr old, how to find good, nutritious porridge for them overseas? HAHA impossible to cook for them too! So for me, I feel, the best time is when they are just drinking milk only, or When they can take more kinds of solid foods
happy.gif
like after 18months. haha!

So nice to hear you all enjoyed your lunch yesterday.

Really want to have more chance to meet you mommies too but really time is not on my side. SO MUCH work to do. Each day have to go pick up #1 from CC, go home have to take care of the 2 of them, wait for them to sleep then can continue do work.. WHERE IS MY LIFE! ahh. Wish I knew more mommies! hehe!

queenie:: 'add oil'!!

Cindy,

Its really great to hear such assurance from you, not paying you lip service! Cos I was really thinking did I do the right thing of bringing baby M for holis before she is 1, somemore go winter country. Hope to catch up with you soon, Trishelle is sooo cute!
happy.gif

Queenie and Kome,

Yes I will take loads of pics and upload on fb hehe.

Morning Mummies! My Menstruous came this morning..
sad.gif
Sain....
No wonder I've feeling depressed... No wonder my milk flow reduces quite tremendously all of a sudden... I'm not sure if it's because of no milk flow, mentruous comes or vise versa. Anyway, these 2 definitely have effect on one another. My workload has been increasing (this week and another 2 weeks to come worse, I gotta back up another colleague who is away)and giving me quite of lot of stress and now low milk flow and making me even more stressful. *Sigh..* I've been telling ppl not to be stressed coz this will stop ones from producing more milk. It's always easy to say than do. Now the real thing is happening on me, boy.. it's so challenging not be stressed... so many things happening at the same time. My gal has been drinking more, this is good but bad at the same time coz of my low milk flow. And now we have to give her FM in 1 to 2 feeds a day. Feeling so guilty for not being able to provide her with enough of BM... My baby not pooing for days again despite we giving her fruits and water. We were told that she seemed to have abnormally small anus when we send her to PD for check up last week. The PD stimulated her to poo and her poo was pasty not hard at all. At that time, she was still fully breastfed. We haven't even started her with Formula she's already having difficulty pooing... so I really don't want to give her FM if I had a choice...

<font color="aa00aa">eliz
sian hor... AF comes so fast.. tink we got used to more than a yr w/o AF... hope mine wouldn't be tat early...</font>

Thanks again Annmelody for organising the yummy dim sum gathering, had a great time meeting more new mummies this time also
happy.gif
hoho, viven, babydreams, babe, tusky and looking forward to 6 months bash to meet with all mummies &amp; babies hehehee...also thanks for the extra milkbags, wanna pass u something for baby kaira next time also ok
happy.gif

hi mummies

looks like u all enjoy the dim sum gathering =)

so far i've onli met with some of u at one of the pregnancy gatherings...haven't had a chance to do so after bb is born...cos i don't have the courage to bring bb out alone =P

but i do hope i have a chance to know all of u at the 6mths bash! =D

lizy - is those heavy menses type? thought that bf-ing won't have menses one..

anyway i am deciding to give up pumping and breastfeeding soon...kyan seems to reject BM and i find it abit pointless to pump so hard and him rejecting the milk...mayb this signals the end of my breastfeeding path? will wait and see how...

sportger - envy u so much, japan is one country i would so want to visit....enjoy!

lunch now...talk laterz...ciaoz

Hi
Just to share.
My bb is able to move her head forward while sitting in the pram after the magic 4 months. So far for the past few months, she zzz btw 7-8 and wake up btw 7-8am with 1-3 interval during the nite for feeding. Abt a month ago she started talking n turning her head when drinking. It gets really irritating at times. her intake decreases too and she prefer latch on than fm. We ever wonder is she teething.

my baby too!

My hubby is always so amused when he sees her swinging her head very rapidly from side to side with her eyes closed, clearly falling into sleep. So funny! I wonder why they do that eh.

Ann,
thanks thanks. So sorry that yesterday my baby was a bit cranky. Turned out to be a mistake asking my MIL to help because Gracie was not tused to her, ended up cranky during class. Had to absent myself a few times.

I also like the first one you made more. Hehehehe the 2nd fabric match is very pretty but maybe worked better on a small dog. Cos it looks very dainty and pretty. Did you see Ivana's FB? She finished hers by hand stitches, so pretty! She did the same as my giraffe tail on her doggie and it worked really well.

Btw I send you girls the video plus some feedback request yesterday already. Also calculated the amount liao. All in there.

OEI, uou left your cardholder at my place leh. I might be seeig Pei and Jojo later. Want me to pass to them since they stay nearer to you?? Lost your HP no so cannot call you.

hazel,
i tot jojo is working? can still meet arh...haha..
Wan go shopping at spot light next week?

Ann, can i see your terrier with tail?

Hi all!

Sounds like a lot of us r facing work stress now.. what a HUGE difference compared to a month ago! Me oredi feel like tendering.. haha.. But on the other side, I enjoy talking to my colleagues and teaching the kids. Especially when the children said they miss me a lot. Very heartwarming.

Re: Baby's behaviour
Mine doesn't do any of the above e.g. shake head. But he does wakes up occasionally. I think Eddric is super ZEN from what I heard from u all. haha..

My boy also shake heard from left to right, very funnie! And he moves like a worm on the bed, so hard to change for him now. ANd yes, he is easily distracted when drinking milk, gotta milk sure its quiet and nobody talking.

oh by the way, Eddric is confirm TEETHING liao. Saw a BIG FAT Tooth coming up. The PD still says it's cyst. Dunno how he got his medical degree. Could have save me lots of trouble and worry!

Haha, my bb already shaking head vigourously from left to right or right to left since he was like one month+....

now not realli le, when drinking milk he will jus ush the teats out or brush them away from his hands, either that he will jus turn his whole head extremely to one side to prevent us from stuffing the teat in...

I don't think my boy will miss me...nowadays he cry when i carry him and stopped when someone else (eg. my mum) take over...so heartbreaking
sad.gif

wonder if he prefers others to his own mummy...

jojo,
you can take up to 4yrs of NPL rite? Take it la, i think you will enjoy teaching Eddric at home more than the kids in sch! LOL...

sun, ya very sian...
pinksorbet, yes this time not jus blood stain. It's really mentruous.... and my panty got stained quite badly. urgh.....

pinksorbet,

I hope the trip will turn out well and not disasterous cos I dont know how baby M will react to the weather. Scared she become cranky then no need to enjoy liao lor.

Kome,

Heng you were with me, if not I think I would still be finding the carpark entrance hahaha.

lizy - how long do u intend to bf still?

sportger - ya u better bring more clothes lor....its always a challenge to bring bb out especially if u go on a tour....

Hi mummies,
I am feeling sad and angry recently.
I have stop bf when my boy is 3 months old cos my milk flow become 10 to 30 ml each pump, due to work and commitment, no time to pump out milk, cos I went back to work after 2 month ML.... Now my MIL is taking care him. Whenever my boy cried, he will have phlergm mah.. other time my boy is normal and very healthy happy and cute! I tot this is normal... but my MIL say becos I stop bf him, his immunity system went down and now he had asthma and he is weak.. Then she wants me to ask my PD whether can let my son drink my sister-in-law bm(she just give birth and have abundance of milk). I flared at her... the way she tells me make me feel very bad! She now keep saying my son is sick and PD will not be able to treat him (like a deadly disease)and say PD won be able to detect when the phlergm is not there during that time. Argh! I have checked with my PD, he say bb having phlergm after crying is normal, so no need to worry...
I read that most of your bb can flip and my boy, 4 month old now, still cannot flip... wondering if need to train him or let nature take it's course? Becos my MIL is worried that bb cannot flip and ask my hubby to train my boy and she put it in the way my boy is having problem now... I think I am very stress now... :p

Think now that i let it out of my heart... I feel better... Thanks for reading and letting me "fa xie" over here.. cos I don wan my hubby to feel sandwiched between me and MIL.

pinksorbet: my target is until she's 1 yr old. (very ambitious hor :p) but if I really can't make it will stop when she turns 7 month. Quite soon, she's 5 month old now.

yiyi,

"sayang sayang", I think your MIL is really insensitive but try not to take it to heart what she has said. You are a great mother and dont think that you are not just because you stopped bfing. You have done your best for your boy and thats what matter.

I think all bb develop differently, so I think its fine that he still cant flip at 4 months. Dont be stress over it, he will eventually learn how to flip. Cheer up gal and take care
happy.gif

yiyi123
my boy also 4mths and can't flip yet. you are not along. But my mum says they will will flip eventually, no need to worry. I asked my PD and he said not so soon, around 5 to 6mths

yiyi,
your mil is very insensitive in her words...baby will develop at their own speed..dun worry.

but i think if your sil have abundance of bm, then just give lah. No problem one. I have seen threads in this forum that ppl donate bm for mummies with preterm babies who cannot take fm yet the mummy dun have bm, or some just donate cos their fridge is full.
myself gave my niece some during my #1 time cos i was "clearing stocks".
If taking the bm makes your mil happier, then its a good thing too.
cheer up!

lizy - i was thinking of the same way as u too, but looks like i will never be able to reach my target seeing the way my boy is :p

yiyi - my boy is also four months but can't flip oso...so u r not alone la =)

yiyi
My gal @4 mths also dunno how to flip, only can do kick boxing nai.Dun worry la, without u realizing they might show u a few stunts soon.
U staying with MIL also? Mayb u can ask her along for the PD appt and ve the PD tell her tat ur boi is FINE!!!!!

pinksorbet, my girl also behaved that same way started when she's abt to turn 4 months and her milk intake reduced too. I read somewhere that babies can identify whether they hungry or not at this time so it might be that your son is not hungry. Recently she picks up her milk intake again. So don't give up, hang in there.

ivy
it's me.. =p thanks, abit bored at home so did a rough one. Found a gd towel tot can use since it can absorb my son's "neverending" saliva...

yiyi
MIL all like dat one... ur son's condition is not ur fault and I dun think it's due to not taking BM.. There are BBs here not taking BM still bouncy n chubby. As long as u and hubby happy, dun care about her.. If she wants to give ur son's BM, Y not? If he takes it, just give him. Cheer up, babe!!

yiyi, don't be sad and angry. Pigpig's suggestion is great! Or try to get your HB to explain to your mil? Mother tends to listen to her own child... hehe... hope this helps.
happy.gif

ling,
U refering to the wall stickers? U may contact the following email for his latest sales.

[email protected]

Sportyger, i jt came bk fm jurong point wintertime. they hv thermal wear fm size XXS. Wool+cotton matl. By yr end, our babies shil be able to wear this size.

yiyi,

I feel for u. sigh. problem is tt even if u try to reason with them logically even with medical knowledge they still will not sway. I know cos i get the same problems but wif my mum. Just let her words pass over ur head otherwise u will go nuts man.

re: bb flipping.

interestingly my boy still has not flipped from back to front but he has started to sit independently - leans forward a lot still but with time he will go more upright i am syre. so mums whose bb's haven't flipped dun worry, they will probably do it later maybe even after they start sitting. heeee

Agnes,

Are you buying for your baby too for your trip back to Shanghai? I think you can buy from there cos it should be cheaper. I am just thinking Baby M will probably only wear them once or twice, maybe I shd buy 2nd hand ones plus some new ones but dont know where got sell 2nd hand leh hee.

Back