(2008/04) April 2008

kea

my 1st m/c was bleeding. 2nd m/c spotting, still didnt manage to salvage after jap. guess its not meant for me lah. anyway my gynae said if the foetus is not healthy, our body will reject.

Jamie, which gynae u seeing? me not yet went for my visit coz onli 4weeks nothing to see will go down next week.

dear all, congrats to all mtbs.

i am new to this board and just found out from the gynae yest that i am 4-5 weeks preg, edd 11 apr. however he could not see the baby from the ultrasound and i'm a bit worried. i read that it could be a sign of ectopic pregnancy..

i have lower abdominal pains on my left side but no bleeding/spotting. am very anxious and praying very hard that the baby will show on the ultrasound when i visit my gynae again on mon.

does anyone have any advice for me? thanks so so much..

sling

not to worry....the doc do V scan or tummy scan? mine do tummy scan so cant see.....the doc oso gt tell me sure cant c nw coz only 4wks.......must ard 5wks plus 6wks then can c a v v small dote on scan de..

i think the doc did a v scan... thats why i'm worried. but i'll try to stay positive and hope for the best. if its ectopic, at least its detected early.

monday just feels so far away....

sling, when is ur LMP? coz i think my edd should b around the same period but i not yet go see gynae coz i think nothing to see. Will be making my 1st visit last sat hopefully by then is 5 weeks going 6 weeks can hear heart beat.

kea - i see... then mine's a tummy scan. tot it is a v-scan cos its scanning my womb.. :p

apple - mine's was 4 jul. my gynae said usu 4-5 weeks the sac shd be visible on the ultrasound. 6 weeks can hear heartbeat...

sling, ur cycle ave how many days de? my LP was on 6 July so we r quite close. Think on ave is 6 weeks then can hear heart beat dats y i didnt go see gynae till now. By next weekend should b 5 weeks going 6 liao hope can hear the heart beat.

Hello MTB.

Was in March thread but after check up today, my EDD changed to 2nd April!
LMP is 9th June. 3 weeks ago went to see gynae he said i am 6 weeks preggy. today went to see gynae he say i am 7wks 6 days! baby 1.44cm.

Sling
4 - 5 weeks abit early to see the baby or Hbeat but can see sac.

Hi, I duno whether I could be preggie...just 2 days after my missed period wic is supposed to be yesterday. Felt quite tired, feverish and has backaches lately....maybe I wait a few more days till Mon if my AF still does not come, I go get a preg kit to test. My last period was 13 July, 29 days cycle.

apple, princess kim.. thanks. i will just try to stay positive (1 more day before gynae appt!) before my next scan.

apple, when u say ur LP is 6 July, you mean that's ur last day or first? my first mense was 4 jul... was trying to count back today. i shd be 4 weeks ba..

Jgal,

Saw ur posting on Dr Henry Cheng @ Gleneagles. Agreed that he was a v nice gynae, my ger was delivered by him in 06. Btw, he has another clinic @ Bishan & does delivery @ Mt Alvernia as well
happy.gif

My gynae is an old uncle who has 30 to 40 yrs experience. Dr Lim Teck Beng located @ MT E. I like him and he has alot patients. The way he explain things is very clear but at very scientific view.

apple, i see. so we are quite close in our dates.

when will u be seeing a gynae? i'm going again on mon. mine's dr tan hang yang at gleneagles. some friends recommended him to me..

dr tan's charges are quite reasonable. checked with my friend who delivered her second baby at gleneagles with dr tan. normal birth with epi, single ward for 1N, total charges around 3k+.

Hi all, I am new in this group and will be MTB in April'08.Wanna know any gynae to recommend in Boon Lay or Jurong area?A bit scared to travel to hospital for check up.Thanks.

Hi all...congras to all MTBs. I am new to this forum. Used Clearblue Twice and was tested postive. Visited gynae last sat. Did a scan on Sat but could not see anything ! (is this normal ?)
During the scan, gynae saw that i had a 4cm cyst instead ! Gynae told me to see her again next week. Worried and scared.. any advice pls...thanks

chewyuan, me stay JW too. I am planning to go to a gynae at clementi. how many weeks r u liao? when was ur LMP? me make appt on sat but now worried coz i tested on clearblue +ve on wed then todae test 2 times on watson brand the line is so faint.... mayb coz is not 1st urine.

bun, when ur LMP? how many weeks r u? think if too early cant see anything de. btw is it a ultra scan or v scan coz if is ultra scan then the more it cant b seen. did gynae say the cycst will complicate wif ur preg?

me went to see my gynae yday, he said that i was at 5 weeks 4days and got to hear baby's heartbeat.. both me & hubby was so happy and excited.. just couldn't get the sound out of my head..

Kea: will share my scan later as have not taken photo or able to scan it into my pc yet.. my LMP was on 3rd July..

Apple: ya.. it was such an amazing experience.. but we got to hear heartbeat when my gynae used v-scan on me as tummy scan cant see properly..

I not sure whether my gynae told me the correct date haha.. my LMP is 9th June! i am now into 8 weeks and delivery 2nd April. Seems like alot faster then most of the ladies here.

Hi Chewyuan

theres one at Jurong Pt(Jurong Pt Womens'Centre, Dr Kee Wei Heong); Jurong East Blk 253 (the london clinic & surgery for women, Dr Tho Chin Keong), me ll go to either 1....

I ll make an app today to see gynae this wk. My LMP is 29 Jun, i think now i hv 6 wks preg, is the rite time to see gynae, am i rite?

Apple
what is CD? Hmm kim is my daughter's name
happy.gif
call me adeline.

Sherin
i always test twice to make sure that it is correct! try agaiN!

Hi Apple

My LMP was 3th Jul, should be 5 weeks+ now. Did a ultra scan. It's normal not to see any sac ?
perhaps will do what 1st time MTB did, request to heard heartbeat.
On the cyst, gynae did not say much... which is making me even more worried.

Hi all Mar/ Apr MTB... CONGRATS!!!

My EDD is expected on 3 Apr 08. Down with bad morning sickness. Kept wanting to burp, can't burp, want to eat, can't eat, want to vomit, can't vomit. Goodness. Really envy those who do not have to suffer MS. Even hvg difficulties with drinking milk / water.

today's on MC cos yesterday night, diarrhea's rather badly. Crossing my fingers that I will feel better soon after the 1st trimester.

Bun, my gynae did a scan from tummy but also cant see, until he did a V scan,then can see the tiny heartbeat. Seeing that makes all the MS worthwhile.

sherin, home preg kit are rather accurate - think about 99%. I used that too and proven. our first thought was mixed feelings cos our house is not ready yet and as it is my first experience, so not too ready to be a mum... but happy that a new member is joining us ...

Gz cath!! Take a good rest and things will definitely be better after 1st trimester.

Think i am 1 of the lucky ones! didnt experience MS when i had my 1st girl and even now. *Cross fingers*

Bun: what is your normal cycle? both of us should be about the same as my LMP was also on 3rd Jul.. gynae told me EDD by date is 8 Apr 08.. actually, if ur gynae cannot see properly by tummy scan, he/she should use V scan for u.. that was what my gynae did..

Anyone experience change of morning sickness? whole of last week week me was beside the toilet bowl every nite but since yday i begin to feel nausea in the morning instead.. is this normal?

Welcome & Congrats to all MTBs
happy.gif

still trying to digest fr reading the posts!!

<font color="aa00aa">Apple</font>

my package is abt $500 from now till due. after birth will be another $500.

1st time MTB: My normal cycle is 31 days. gynae told me EDD is 7 april 08. Is V scan painful ? scared at the tot of it.

i did not experience morning sickness.. but my taste bud like kinda weird.. dunno how to describe.

Back