(2008/04) April 2008

Hi jgal

My LMP is around 16th June, and for that month, my menses last exceptionally long, i.e. more than a week. Then for month of July, My menses did not come at all. (I am still breastfeeding my first baby).

Is there any chance I might be pregnant?? I am thinking of buying a kit to test, but is it too early to test now??

ha ha ha .. you are more experience than me!!!..

i think shld be able to detect lah.
happy.gif
but your kid will probably be born in march leh.. not in april :p

Is it? But I don't have any signs at all, so perhaps it is just late. That's why wondering whether I should take the test or not.

And if it turns out positive, I don't know whether to be happy or shocked coz it's not planned!

But my menses last quite long, I think 2 weeks leh.. sigh... perhaps I will test tonight...

How about you? First pregnancy and tested positive?
happy.gif

Usually if the kit shows +ve, then you are confirmed pregnant. If it doesn't show, it is still not confirmed that you are not pregnant.
Anyway, congrats to you if you are
happy.gif

hee hee ... alot of ppl in our estate preggy hor :p yup you are right.. i my HM is my ovalution period. So.. i think it's *bingo*

yeah.. tested.. havent see gynae yet.. *sigh* . just change status frm Miss to Mrs.. now... going to be ppl's mum liao ..

Hi Jgal

Spoken to u in spore bridal and had my wedding same day as u
happy.gif
I've not tested but suspecting coz i see signs coming. If its real, guess it will be a honeymoon bb as well
happy.gif

When is your last AF? mine is 25 june..Good luck.. start eating folic acid.. :p it's harmless even if no have.

What is AF? sorry totally new to all these terms

Do we have to see doc b4 going to a gynea if test positive?

AF is aunt flow (menses)
Actually, no need to see doc cos' the preg is 99% accurate. If +ve , then see gynea for checkup , i think gynea will do blood test etc.

Do you have to see a doc to get referral to claim company? that one i guess is diff. coy diff policy.

my AF was also 25 June...keke we both sama sama but I didn't manage to get my flat in redhill la
sad.gif

Oh see gynea also can claim 1 ah? I dunno leh...u've a gynea in mind?

j

my last mens also on 25 June! yeah diff co. diff policy, guess u hv to check with your co. on these claims.

cutiebb

u can go directly to your gynae. can also check with them on their package

Woah Jamie, u r trying for the 2nd 1 so fast
happy.gif

keke its gd! no age gap for kids...older 1 can pass down her stuff to the younger1 next time as well

anyway.. if your AF is normally quite regular.. you shld be able to test +ve on 25 jul.

BTW, if we are all preggy, our bb's heartbeat will probably be be heard frm 6 Aug onwards. :p Actually next wk is good to see doc. ;)

i going to see Dr fong at paragon.

cutiebb

actually didnt really plan for this 2nd one, but since kana so be it lah, anyway i'm not getting younger. tot 2yrs gap shd be quite ok, the most siong for the 1st few years lor.

Woah Jgal u really noe ur stuff...do share & educate me as time goes by
happy.gif
keke

Actually did u all feel any signs of pregnancy? I have missed mens, slight spotting, swollen B, tiredness and feverish feel.

cutiebb.. you better go buy yourself clearblue test kit ($16 frm watson)and check.. either.. you probably is preggy
happy.gif
.. our you are seriously ill and needs medication.

I had.. miss mens, feverish feel, and a gut feeling that i am preggy .. ha ha ha

cutiebb.. depends lor... if you go pub, you will be allocated.. if you go pte, you can continue or change gynae lor.

Yup went to see doc over weekend, he said I've slight fever & gave me medi tt he said won't be harmful.

I asked him abt preg, he told me to only test after missing for 2 weeks...which is next week
happy.gif

Oic...how u noe abt ur gynea?

<font color="119911">Congrats all new MTBs!!</font>
biggrin.gif

hi jgal,
i am from Jan08 MTB thread & my gynae is Dr. Fong Yang but i see him at his Tiong Bahru clinic. Is this yr first visit?

Steph77 : yeah 1st visit ;) and we are there to jump queue **nurse suggest walk-in** .. cos' he's fully booked for 2 wks
sad.gif
actually going to TB clinic on friday.

cutie : how come the doc never test for you ? Cos' sometimes is false alarm.. but hor .. you just go buy the test kit lor.. shld show +ve liao.. if -ve, test again next wks later.

Jgal

He say miss 1 week can't really tell. He suggested 2/3weeks...actually most of the signs appeared only these few days. When i saw him, was just slight fever & miss mens

jgal,
Who recommended u to Dr. Fong? Personally, i find him very good, attentive, patience & gentle gynae. That explains the long Q & bookings. However, his consultation charges are slightly more expensive. If u walk-in, try to be there half an hour earlier than yr appoint time so that if no one is ard, the nurse can slot u in anytime!

yeah .. cutie.. if you got spotting better test first.STOP medication immed if +ve. Even if doc say harmless, it's also not gurantee.. since they are still now debating if choc is good or bad. So just stay away from medication when you are pregg.

Steph77 .. my friend just give birth 2 mths ago by dr fong. she have praises for him and one thing she noted that, unlike other gynaes, he gets the hubby involved during the checkup.
happy.gif
which i want.. so my bb will have bonding with my hubby and that i am not going thru this alone.
happy.gif

I stay at redhill.. so TB is very convenient for me. yeah.. nurse say.. be prepare to wait for 1 hr. Dr Fong is pte. He prefer to use Mt A but he can delievery in all pte hospital.
happy.gif
i was thinking abt gleneagle.. cos' its 5 min frm my house.

sorry can i interrupt...
cutie, have u tested +ve? If yes & u experience spotting (brown/pink discharge), pls call gynae & make an appointment. I had fever during wk4 & spotting during wk5 of my pregnancy. Gynae gave me hormone pills to stablise pregnancy.

ooo...he is tied with Mt A, tts exactly where i wanna. Okie when i get cfmation will seek more info abt him from u
happy.gif

Steph

really so serious ah...my fever havent seem to have readlly fully subsided...off and on it comes though i am still on med.

Havent test coz wanna wait for hubby to be back on weekend to face it together

jgal, that's right. You have made a gd choice of gynae..hee. During every scan, he will ask my hubby to be involve. He jokes too! For me, i plan to deliver at TMC. Enjoy yr pregnancy
happy.gif

oooo..thanks jgal...i also think is quite possible is +ve keke still prefer to wait for hubby to see together
happy.gif

i going to PASTE the calendar in the house! .. to remind him i am PREGNANT! .. and he needs to do more housework.

Back