(2008/04) April 2008

btw, you can try Dr Henry Cheong at Gleneagles also.. i heard good comments on him also.. say he is very funny
happy.gif

Jgal & eniale: thanks for the warm welcome.. Yep, have finally decided to go back to my own gynae despite his high charges and ala carte services since he has my past records..

Kea: think its better for you to do the 1st check up with your gynae in your 5th -6th week as now might be too early to see anything.. me too tested positive during 4th week and went to gynae for confirmation but couldn't see anything except for lining which was thickening and have been asked to go back another 2 weeks later when waterbag and heartbeat can be seen and detected.. However, go and see a gynae if you think u need.. hth..

Hi Jgal

Think we will try to c Dr Fong 1st. BTW mine is confimed with the hm test kit
happy.gif
I hope to deliver bb at MA coz I was given birth there keke...follow mama :p

tratties

thanks..me call Dr Woo liao..the nurse ask me go today...is ok....i will go to9 for assurance..the $$ cant be save de...keke......

Thanks tratties for sharing Dr Ho's number with me at another thread....

kea, Woah Dr Woo can service u so fast...tts gd!

Kea: no prob.. can u/stand how u feel coz i was also kan cheong to get confirmation.. hehehee...

cutiebb: you'r welcome.. fyi, his nurse told me that for new cases, he will see 2 weeks later and afte 10am..

Thanks Jgal! I have called Dr Fong's clinic this morning. Yeah, he is fully booked this week. Nurse booked for me next Mon in the afternoon. Understand that 1st visit no night consultation.

I'm now in my 6th week, by then I see him will be 7th week liao, what can I see by then huh???

Duno why leh, I dun feel any excitement at the moment leh, duno is abnormal or not. Just feel that my 'freedom' is going to end soon, so can't bear lor...Hopefully it won't cause me to go into depression, heehee...

Congrats to all MTB who tested positive !!
happy.gif

LL77

probably u will feel excited on your 1st check up. its awsome to see your tiny one (size of a pea) in your tummy during the scan, really amazing!!
biggrin.gif

Hi mummies, i am kate from March 2008 MTB
Pls cut n paste for those who interested in yoga prenatal weekend class, will start on september or october (only at bishan blk 154 community centre) 11 am. 1.5 hrs persession. $35/month(4 session) payment: 3 months in advance

Name/ MTB / Day
1. Katechow /March /saturday or sunday ok
2. Red tea /March
3. Bevweb /March
4. Babe_dude /March
5. Adeline/ March
6. Kais/ March
7. Twinklestars/ March
8. Clover /March
9. Dorothy/ Feb /Saturday ok
10.snowbelle/ Feb

LL77 : i think can see heartbeat liao :p hee hee .. you check the about website.. it states the progress of the bb in the different wks.

**argh argh** .. i having coffee withdrawal all day .. *sigh* .. i need to record this down and tell bb..

Kate: i dun think can make it for the march class.. cos' exercise can only start at least after 14 wks .. we need to take more rest in the first few wks.. also how.. by the 6 wks.. we then start to have morning sickness.. cannot commit lah.. commit already.. later.. cannot make it for the class because of our "sickness".

Jgal
i think u misunderstanding. the yoga class will only start either on september or october after i gather around 10 pp. Now i'm only 8 weeks also cannot start.

Hey mummies,
I was browsing thru this thread and found my dear friend Eniale come in to ka jiao my yuan jia(rain). Both of them just graduated from our TTC08 thread. So happy for them. Hahahaha.

Hello Jgal,

U have started an April thread? R u migrating to this thread? Rem to visit us more often to update and share with us ur baby's development and Dr Fong's jokes cum funny gestures. Hehee.

Btw mummies,

I am also Dr Fong Yang's patient. Dr Fong Yang is real nice and patient gynae. Pls be assured that u r in safed hands and Dr Fong always has ur pockets in mind. Enjoy ur pregnancy journey. Stay happy always.

congra to all mummies who have tested +ve!

i m new here, my AF was 29 Jun and tested +ve this morning using a expiry test kit which bought last yr...hahhaa....offcourse ll buy a new set to test again...

Congrats to you too Cloudluv...

Btw, anyone knows of any online pregnancy journal which is free? me wanna start recording my whole pregnancy down...

joy88
happy.gif
no lah.. not migrating lah. Just very excited abt the new bb.. that's why post on 2 thread :p

congrats Cloudluv
happy.gif

ask you gals.. do you feel pain at the waist area ? i keep having poking feeling all morning.. and yesterday night...

And serious call for concerns ?

Hi Yuan jia,

kok your head... come in to ka jiao us.. kekeke

And a big congrats to those mummies that just tested +ve!

cloudluv congrats!

jgal

if the pain is not accompanied by spotting, it shd be ok. otherwise u can always give your gynae a call to check, to put your mind at ease.

ladies

can i ask when jus pregnant or pregnant for mmths liaom wad discharge u all have? do u all have on n off charge everytime?

huh? ... thanks.. i dun have spotting.. but i have white discharge.. Frm what i know it is okay.

btw, maybe because i have been drinking cold drinks *:p*.. that's why bb protest.. i always have dileman when i am eating outside.. Nothing to drink! end up drinking cold lemon tea because i feeling very "heated" up

thanks cloudluv.. will try that webby..

Jgal: i've been having pains in my lower left abdominal too and praying that its normal since i dont see any bleeding or spotting.. just waiting for sat to come asap as will be seeing the gynae.. btw, i'm on duphaston at the moment.. its said to support the pregnancy since i've got the cramps..

hello mummies,

just went for chek up on mon and my edd is mar not april, earlier than i expected! was given one whole wk of hospitalisation leave to rest.

Ann: Orh i see.. I suspect that my bb also will come out earlier..Cos' the current edd stand on 1apr.

Anyone is a coffee addict like me ... i cant skip my coffee.. else i will feel sick
sad.gif
.. so i have to drink 1/2 cup every morning now.. You think this will hinder the consumption of folic acid ? ...

jgal

i'm also a coffee addict, but eversince i'm preggie, i somehow dont like the smell. so i stop taking it liao. But as long as your daily intake is below 300mg (abt 2 or 3 cups), its ok. but if u can, then dont take lor, coz it will make u more dehydrated & will affect on your iron absorption. just mine 2 cents worth of opinion
wink.gif

jgal, i m oso a coffee addict, during my 1st preggie i hv force myself not to drink, but feel funny & very sleepy. now i hv same feeling like u e waist pain & a bit cramp.

kea

mine is "Expecting" which i bought at MPH. i find it useful & informative as it tells u your weekly progress till u reach full term. Anyway there are actually quite alot of pregnancy books which u can check it out in the bookstores.

Me too!! I'm another coffee addict.. I still need my cup every single working morning... but trying to cut down also.. can take only 1/2 cup.. thinking of going to buy decaff coffee powder so that i'm not guitly of the caffine intake but can still enjoy coffee..

Hi Gals, I juz tested +ve todae. AF juz past called up my gynae the nurse advice base on my LMP should onli b 4+weeks so i make appt next weekend then should b 5+weeks.

Yoz, I juz tested +ve today. Will b visiting my gynae next weekend coz like wat u all say too early nothing to see.

Hi Everyone, Just tested +ve on Monday and should be in my 4th or 5th week. Can i ask if anyone has been burping alot? I am not sure if there is something wrong with me. So Unglam!

hi gail,

its normal to burp alot..not only that, will fart alot too...will have wind inside stomach and will feel quite "bloated"
happy.gif

ha ha thanks celine. I feel better now. Am a 1st time MTB and i think this forum is just great. Looking forward to going through this journey with all of you. God Bless.

Congrats & welcome to those who just tested +ve!!
kao_cheers.gif

Anyone got sharp pains around the tummy? Been having these sharp pains quite a few time over the past few days.. is this normal?

Hi all

can i ask when first time u all gt gynae appt, hw many weeks? n did doc do V scan for u or jus tummy scan?

kea

i hv postponed my appt to next week as hubby is outstation. but i remembered i went during my 1st pregnancy on my 6th week, u will be able to see a small dot, around the size of a pea, abt 5 or 6mm. your gynae will print a copy of the pic for u, which u can keep in your baby journal.

jamie

hee, actuali thats my second visit..i went on monday as i have spotting..so scan liao cant c anything coz stil 4wks nia....gg back nxt wk, hope can c..=)

kea

trust u r fine now? u better rest well since u hv spotting. i had miscarriage twice so i tend to be more careful when i'm preggie.

Back