(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

hi babe

how much do mdm rokiah charge ? i am looking for one. all my friends do not do massage after delivery so difficult to find contact.

hi steph77

I will sign up in Aug but i think i will choose a class that commence in Sept or Oct. If too early, i may forget. haha

my work place near tanjong penjuru..pretty near to west coast. and u?

ladies, where to buy mustela (tink spell wrongly)stretch mark cream ?

qingqing: i was told to start my multi-vit (bright pink color) and another white color pill in Aug.. and stop e folid acid end if dis mth..
e white color dont kw is it e calcuim pill anot..
happy.gif

i had nasi lemak for lunch, now a bit hungry already.. gotta buy a curry puff to eat..

G tan,
I think we got to be more KiaSu & sign up soon for classes commence in Sept conducted by Mrs B B Wong from TMC. She is very gd.

steph: i bought mine at Robinson cityhall..
very gd becos i apply on my tummy & breast area..
not oily, not sticky and nice smell.

oh ..... so folic acid must stop ard 15 weeks? any ppl kw?

my breast hor very itchy leh dunno why like that tummy itchy oso

one last question: how much mustela cream? thanks

qing2, yeah...my breast itchy oso...i scratch till skin broken..i think at nite cannot control, forgot not to scratch so rough. Now my left breast disfigure liao
sad.gif
Nipple there oso dry. Tummy not so bad cos i apply Palmers Cocoa...i wonder can apply breast area? My back oso itchy & dry leh.

G tan,
yup hope she teaches on weekends as me & hb plan to attend wkend classes. Weekdays too rush & tired liao. Wkends classes are more ex too. See u then!

hi ladies,
just back from my checkup.. it is so cute to see baby waving hands and legs.. lol.. btw i found out that the gynae in this japan hospital doesnt include any detail scan. what does detail scan consist of? I could get a referal and do it elsewhere if necessary. I dun even have oscar,

steph ya now my breast area red red one ... nipple there oso .... can apply the stretch mark cream on breast?

icy
dat's why u see, sgp hospitals are charging for all sorts of things, when other first world countries' hospitals dun even bother to recommend, unless high risk etc. As tho Sgp hospitals are more technologically advanced than Japan's?

hihi!

i tink i bought it ard $55, itz a big tube can last a few mths ba... i only bought e Mustela double action stretchmark cream. my frz recommended it to mi she said can apply on ur breast area & tummy. Datz wat i did every nitz. if not my breast oso very itchy, cant stand it..

oh girls I have several packets of sample of mamil mama and Enfamama (1 pkt) do u all want? I can mail to u all if any of you want

Hi all,

>Delanie, welcome to this thread! =)
My morning sickness also came back recently and it's very strange since I thought I have moved passed that stage. No appetite for anything.

>Qingqing, how many weeks are you now? Btw, I'm in 16 wks but gynae asked me to continue with folic acid.

>Shorty, same as you, also feel breathless sometimes, even at night before I sleep.

>Steph, you got contact for CL? Good or not? Can share details?

>Janbb, can share details for CL. Have been looking but not finding anyone suitable. Singaporean or Malaysian?

Dear Mummies

This is the first time I post in this thread. My EDD is 31/1, last one on the Jan list. This is my #2, my #1 boy is currently 15mths old.

I realise that I seems to not feel much for #2 in my tummy now
sad.gif
Even as I saw my bb during the ultrasound scans, I feel as though she is not part of me. And I feel so guilty about it.

My hubby says it's b'coz I'm tied down by my #1, that's y. But I still worry. Not sure if there are other mummies who share such feelings too?

terrier
yeah, not as excited when expecting #1. This time round i keep it very low key...
maybe wait until u feel her kicking, then it becomes more real for u?

Aiya, I am so tired today..can't concentrate at work at all!!!
Terrier, the feeling will come. All the excitement has gone to #1 and certainly she's taking up alot of time and energy.

i also seems to feel baby kicking but then i cannot confirm cos like too early liao.

ya, i agree...number 2 not as exciting as number 1. Dont feel too bad....soon you will feel for your baby liao

goldenpig,
yup lor, I thk my MIL quite okie one. She even asked me next wkend want to eat curry chicken or nt...
happy.gif

Evelyn & JanBB,
Take care and rest well...
A big hugs to both of u. :D

Valencia,
so envy u... I m sure u will 4get all ur boyboy's naughtie naughtie act once he said, " love you mummy."
I thk I wil definitely cry when heard my precious saying such lines for e 1st time.
must go & get a recorder, so next time he make u angry, can use it to calm urself down.
happy.gif

qingqing,
my gynae advice me to take folic acid throughout e pregnancy stage leh... cos he is oso a nutritionist, so I thk i wil tk his advice...

Qing qing, I don't mind the sample milk coz I bought 1 tin of Annum but in the end can't finish within the 2 months as stated. So wasted.

Folic acid up to you. If you take obimin, it already has sufficient folic in it.

Btw, where can we get sample milk powder for mommies?

babe,
u can get those samples from ur gynae...
My gynae passed me ard 15 packs of different brands & flavors milk powder during my last visit. tgt with e milk powder, he oso gave me some parenting mag for self reading.
happy.gif

Folic acid, the last time I went to see the doctor, he told me to continue with it till the next visit which is about 1 month later, the nurse say its good for baby's development wo.

Plus, I still suffering from MS, hai~~~~~ lucky you gals who have no MS or already gone past it, mine is still around and does not seem to be keen on leaving. I dont have much appetite and rather than putting on weight, I seem to be losing weight, those my tummy still looking big, probably its my fats. hahaha. I dont exactly feel nauseous, just that I have got a lot of gas in my stomach and half the time I feel food choking my stomach, so end up cough I will puke to make myself feel better.

I am delivering at TMC, during my second visit about 7 weeks, I already signed up for my doctor's consultation package as well as book a room through the doctor. Subsequently, TMC sent me a form asking me to fill in my details etc, seems like then when I am admitted, I dont have to spend time filling in all the information, I can like get ready to deliver, whilst my hubby go give them the documents for medisave deduction. It seems when you book a room, they will at least know you going to deliver on roughly what date.

Angelsky
your tummy looking big coz womb expanding with larger baby and more amniotic fluid and your other organs kena pushed out of the way.

Hi mummies, new here, currently i am in my 13th week. My EDD is ard 23 jan. Anyway i am glad that i am passed the 1st trimester cos at least i dun have to take the 3x a day duphaston and 1x a day folic acid...too many pills to pop in a day. I feel like a pill popper sometimes.

Hi Christie,

I dread to take duphaston, yeeks.

Golden pig, I can imagine all my internal organs squished up, no wonder I feel choked. kekeke.

I thought I had swollen a fish bone yesterday, coz this morning I woke up with a very tight throat and when I ate my folic acid, I thought it was stuck in my throat, but my mum looked into my throat and she said that there was a super ultra big ulcer at the back of my throat. sian.

Was telling my husband, that I noticed most piglets for this year and next seems to be little baby gals
happy.gif

goldenpig,
Yeah. When he said prettiest, turned jelly. Then when he said BEST, "alamak" turned into water. Deep in the heart, damn touched. Hehe...

qingqing,
Cos I has been craving for that for soooooo long. Thats y. Anyway, had 3 slices this afternoon. Shiok~
Folic is only crucial when TTC and 1st 3 mths. My gynae had stop the folic once I am wk 12. However, other supplement that she gave also consist folic.

qingqing,

Think it's safe to continue to folic acid as it's supposedly helps baby's brain development. I'll continue with it till gynae says stop. =)

Hi, ladies Just went for my OSCAR test today. Although the blood test results are not out, the ultrasound seems quite ok. The doctor said can see my BB's nasal bone and the skin behind the neck is not thick so it's good. The probability of DS is 1 in 1200. Feeling quite relieved. Baby is now 7.4cm long. But can't see the gender yet, dr said it's too early to tell. But I think since we can't see anything extra, maybe it's a girl?
happy.gif

http://anewpiggy.blogspot.com/

Qingqing: if ur gynae didnt ask u to stop takin folic acid then u continue.. for mi, my gynae ask mi to stop folic acid by end of dis mth and start wif e calcuim & multi-vit on 1st Aug.. so i juz follow e instructiion given by him.
happy.gif

Mispiglet: ur MIL really gd!! my MIL dont seems to bother much abt mi & bb.. She's currently wif my FIL in overseas, they will b bac only for 2wks next yr for CNY.. they didnt even call & see how's e bb & mi doing? we called them 1mth ago to tell them e gd news till now...

morning ladies..

Well, kitsune, I also think the same. I could not really see gender in my last check up too, so also think its gal coz cant see anything extra. hahaa....

Feeling quite satisfied this morning having bought fried beehoon and some other 'liao' for breakfast...seem to have this craving to eat nice breakfast these few days...mostly i eat bread...

ya same for me this morning i had a small portion of bee hoon. Normally every morning i eat 1 soon-kueh. I eat the same thing everyday, even the auntie knows what i want to eat when she sees me approaching from far.. so today for a change i ate bee hoon with runny egg.. yum!

goldenpig,
Yes, they only seemed to have the most basic checkup for everyone and is subsidized by govt. They dun give any vitamins and medicine if possible..

Perhaps all these tests are unnecessary for most people.. but then seeing friends and mummies here doing so much and I seemed to done so little, make me feel so unsecure.. it is like singaporean KS mentality. lol.

icy
why compare yourself to sgporeans... we dun set the world standard.. in fact most ang-mo countries dun hv such tests, they even have their babies at home with just a midwife for assistance.
Singapore v kiasu one, everything also test, everything also check, in the end everything also must PAY. (u c why our govt is Pay-And-Pay).

When in Rome, do as the Romans do, so when in Nihon, do as the Nihon-jin do. Relax and enjoy your japanese pregnancy la. Not many of us hv this chance

Wahhh this morning woke up late, alarm clock spoilt...came in office late. Lucky boss understanding.

violetIce,
The CL name is Ms Ann (Mdm Yue), u can call her at HP no. 97832269. She is highly recommended by my sis colleague & i mentioned recommended by Ah Soon niece (Ivy) & u can say from Ms Yeo (Yang) fr Jurong West, that's my surname.
All the CL under Mdm Yue r from Malaysia. Her CL has done confinement for XiangYun & Chen SiewHuen b4. She will show photo of CL for u to pick upon confirm of booking. Mdm Yue oso provide post natal massage service.

icy,
if i put myself in your shoes, i would felt the same too, insecure & worried. Especially in another country with language barrier & gynaecology standards/practice. Anyway, not so much of KS mentality but just to have a peace of mind & knowing baby is growing well aft gg thru the necessary blood test check for DS & necessary supplements to ensure our baby absorb the nutrients that is lack from our body.
However, if that's what all the japanese MTBs are gg thru the standard checkup only, u'll have to relax & follow the culture bah.

Hi All, i have went for my check up yesterday after worried for a week. Before the scan, i was so worried cos according to my gynae fever can cause bb to be cooked and bb dun like heat and will caused heartbeat stopped. But lucky Bb is doing fine, still have heartbeat, hyperactive, kept on open and close the mouth. When my gynae scan the front(bb facing at us) we can see bb smiling and bb hands like boxing, sometime one hand touching the head and legs kicking. i think i saw something extra when my bb open he/her legs wide not too sure but my gynae said now is still too early to tell. Hmm, we shall wait for my next appt on 11th aug, hopefully will know by then.
Abt the pulling and pain around the tummy is due to my cough. Cos when we cough, area below our tummy actually stretching and womb contract( bb will bounced up when coughing, saw it during my scan)and cause pressure therefore we will feel pulling and pain, just like after we do sit-up for 100x we will feel very suan or have muscle ache.

Icy, understand how u feel but dun worry so much... at least bb is doing growing well. As what golden pig mentioned singapore is v kaisu, check this check that and we have to pay this and pay that. If we think back during our parents time, they dun even take medicine or go to scan and yet here we are healthy and growing well and soon going to be mummy.. just relax and enjoy the pregnancy...

Me too. MS came back....sian....

Hammies03, my fever have recovered since last friday. But i'm still having cough.

Just to share, cough mixture may cos bb less movement so dun worry when bb grow bigger and especially when u able to feel bb movement dun panic if u feel that bb not moving or less movement den usual cos cough mixture cos bb to dizzy.

hi girls

yah, me too very excited for my next gynae visit on 6aug. I will be in my 16th week then...do u think i can tell the gender of my baby then? Hmm...

eRnMum...really ah...can i also apply the Clarins oil to my breast as well? Will breasts also kena stretch marks too? Or do i have to apply separate breasts lotion?

Strange, sometimes i also feel my nausea comes back, one moment got appetite, next moment totally dont feel like eating. I wonder when we will start to have any REAL pregnancy cravings hor?

Icy, i can imagine your worries...but Joyce is right, back in our parents' era, no such things as scan and tests as well...so most importantly, must rest well and take care of your health. That would ensure the health of your baby too. U worry too much also will affect baby...

Babe...u used Mdm Rokiah last time? Think i read about her services too in some other threads. Does she use the traditional jamu oil and bindings?

As for antenatal classes, i am signing up for Aug classes cos by Sept, i will be in the midst of preparing for our relocation to HK, so hubby said better go earlier..dont push everything last min. Sigh...i also wanted to go to Sept classes..cos the lady told me, some classes in Aug involve some exercising, so, me not 5-6 months yet miight not be advisable to do...must check with my gynae..say got certain risk involved wor... Sigh...

yesterday me & hubby went window shopping, saw this playpen...nice anot? S'pore shop selling S$269.00 & babycenter web selling at $124.95

899066.jpg

Back