(2007/11) November MTBs

Twiggy,
If you are gg for the roast duck, be sure to only order the pao shen roast duck (more cooling)cos' the other 2 types are too heaty and not suitable for us preggies. Enjoy!
happy.gif

A Big CONGRATS to all the new mummies!!
happy.gif

Seems like everyone is popping before their EDD!!! That means its not long for the rest of you!! Jia you!

Hi Ladies

Just back from hospital, miss home so much hehe...here's my story to share

3rd Nov

1am plus C some mild menses cramp feeling and woke upthought usual false alarm (since still 3 weeks to EDD).. so go back to zzz

2am plus - the pain comes on an off and cant sleep.. woke up and walk around see if helps or not..but pain still on so woke hubby up..

2plus to 3 plus - the pain very irregular and still dont believe is real time... the pain is quite bearable (just like normal menses cramp) but got poo poo feeling..so went poo pooafter poo poo saw some jelly discharge with trace of bloodcall gynae to ask and advice to go hospital for a check

3plus - took quick shower and final check on the bag

4:00am C move on to hospital..

4:30am - admited to Gleneagles and sent to labour ward immediately (thought will go first stage labour ward to monitor first.)

5plus C put on CTG and did VE check (OUCH!!), already 3cm dilated I was like WHAT??, Nurse say expected another 7hr to go before pushingcontraction quite irregular at 5,7,10 minutesput on poo poo med and told to wait for 10min before going poo poo.but cant tahan after 5min heherun to toilet and release..shiok!!

6:00am - pain still bearable and watch tv with hubby..

6plus C pain start to be abit hard to bearask for epidural (was told doc need 30min to come down so decided to ask first before pain get worst)

7:00am C put on epiduralwow a med from heavensoon no pain just can feel the contraction pressure which is painless.watch ji gong on channel 8 compare to contraction pain, putting on epidural is really NOTHING at all.

9:00am C felt pressure at V area and got a poo poo feel, ask the midwive and did another VE check (this time not painful at all heheh) and was told already 9cm dilated.i was huh?? So fast?

9:15am C gynae arrived and say can try pushing alreadymidwive teach hubby how to help me push by looking at CTG

9:45am C Baby Carrie arrived after 5set of pushes!!!

ah yo, its my turn today. BB warded in hosp for jaundice. i also cry and cry. now my eyes also very tired. came home, eat lunch, ask hubby send milk, then i continue to pump.

As for milk supply, pump between feeds, drink more soup more of the logan water. start pumping on before engorgement arrives or when u feel its coming. this is how it works for me.

yami, the class is to show u how to do some exercises. but for c-sect, normally its not adviseable to do till later.

Vivian, jia you! update when u are done.

Beloved daughter, haha sorry that the goodbye just now at the clinic was half hearted.. cannot control my crying liao..

Winwin, ur labour hours is short as compared to mine!

Crystal, i think u can get ur baby to room in with u regardless of the ward.

I stayed in a 4 bedder in MAH, one of my roommates got her baby to room in with her. I guess as long as your roommate dun complain, it should be fine. My advice is best not to, coz as much as we might want to breastfeed etcc.. It's best to rest and let the nurses take care of our newborn.

Thanks S@L & Juan for the reassurance. After dumping my baby to the CL to care yesterday and having a good rest, i felt much better and able to cope with my gal today!

Dokie, waterbag burst like a slow gush of water. Mine burst in the office so considered outside bah. Remember to find a pad to absorb the water, if u have the time... Go home and shower then head for hospital. But, if the waterbag burst and it's like very large gush... HEAD For the HOSPITAL straight.

K@ye, then your whole bottom all wet like pee pee... Does it stink? How to react?
I am worried because I am still working. Only today working from home.

Winwin,
How did you reach Dr Chan on the phone? I thot he mentioned that once we have any of the labour symptoms, we dun need to call him but juz head for the hospital instead?

Ladies,
How would we know if our water bag is leaking? I've been putting panty liners lately and today I observe that they are damp damp whenever I visit the toilet. When I finished peeing, dry the "area" and waited for abt a min or so before putting on my panty (to see if any water triggers down), there wasn't any water dripping down...

Weird.

Winwin: Congrats! Wa, lucky u, seems to have a rather short and smooth labour. And u're discharged so soon? That's gd. BB Carrie seems to be having a gd nap:) U rest well too.

Poissons: Gd la, rest early.Can do some last min shopping and relax.Can satisfy all yr cravings while on leave. But hor, i'm feeling a little bored at home lei. Read books, watch VCD. Wanna jio my friends out for kopi soon, else no gd to stay at home do nothing.

Dokie: Wa say, u're all set and ready for D day huh. All yr "hair" are well trimmed and ready. Kee kee...

Twiggy: U have craving for durian ah. Better dun eat too much at this stage. Take just one or two seeds if really crave for it.

cactusnah...yes...very happy. counting down
Alot of difference. Yours should go for it.
I get clearance from my gynae first. She even want to refer me..hee...

hi mummies....congrats to all who have recently delivered!!!

catusnah...i also bery bored at home...but, dun dare to go out myself now coz' i worry my waterbag might just burst in the public!

it's really getting more and more uncomfortable nowadays, cant sleep well, can't walk well, so breatheless..

i am getting more paranoid nowadays...yesterday, i even dreamt that my waterbag burst in the middle of the night! but when i woke up, realised that the bed was not wet...kind of disappointing

i hope bb will just pop within these 2 days!

Twiggy, why not get durian puffs or durian crepes from angie's the choice or prima deli? they have real durian fillings which might satisfy your craving??

Catherine, yes i did. But whether natural or c section still good to remove to me.
The 1st pregnancy, the nurse did a lousy job. I don like it.

Actually can try Pine Garden too. Their cakes not bad.
http://www.pgcake.com/

the silly thing is cant view online. Have to ring them and then they will email you.

Pls access the website and feedack to me if is it user friendly?
I find it so lousy.

Poissons: Read from the book, it says when u notice "continue leaking of the pale, straw-coloured fluid, which wont run dry. U're more likely to notice the leaking while u're lying down and it usually stops, or at least slows when u stand up or sit down, since the bb's head acts as a cork, blocking the flow temp"

dokie: ha..yr gynae so steady one ah.

Olivetree: Hang on there, yr bb shld be arriving real soon since yr edd is approaching, plus this is yr 2nd. Ya, u better dun travel too far. Maybe walk around the hse or walk round the neighbourhood shld be fine.

ya..she very liberal. everything also can.
I go travel in the 1st trimester, ok , 2nd trimester ok, 3rd ok ...everything also ok.
Massage also ok...

When I ask her, she will say, I don see why u cant?

Cactusnah,
I dun think I got the energy to shop anymore leh, walk a little bit got backache, rather stay at home and rest.

Thanks for the tips on water bag leaking, now I'm more relieved, but will continue to monitor..hopefully it's not the case..*cross fingers and toes*

dokie, i had a prior surgery and previous gynae advised c-sect forbaby in future.

grace, thanks for the feedback, think i will give the exercise class a miss. my baby girl should be giving me enuff 'exercise'
happy.gif

am now also thinking abt full month party already. a bit troubled over who to invite leh. a lot of pple seems to be assuming that they will be invited...cos they will sms and say ' see you at the full month party' but i have no intention of making it a big bash... too tiring

and all the best to the mummies to be waiting for the big day!

Just came back from my 37 weeks and 1 day check up. Bb is 2.92kg. Dr chan says bb's head is nicely down but still not engaged yet. He says likely to be next week. Daddy's coming back from SH next Fri, hopefully, bb can tahan until then.Finally never got scolding for the weight, lost 0.5kg from last week and bb gains about 200g. Dr Chan seems glad haha.

Yesterday I still very garang, go out alone to buy things, then kena scolded by my cousin, who later came to fetch me.

poissons:
Yah think it's a good idea to stop working end of this week. Since I think anytime, the bb can come already.

Tinkabel,
Lost weight is a sign of labour soon! Unfortunately I'm still gaining leh...Haha..way to go! Ya lor, eversince winwin popped on Sat, I became more wary, so decided it's better to stop coming to office, can work from home instead.

poissons,
Yah, me also worried now after winwin has popped.And then my mum keep telling me I will definitely give birth early, cos her 3 children all come out 2-3 weeks early. Now my parents and aunty keep nagging me, cannot go out alone, in case the bb decides to come out.I think shd be ok la, just take a taxi to the hospital directly lor. haha.

Actually i think pop earlier better la, cos now I am worried the bb will get too big and then become hard to deliver. Somemore, me also getting very tired already, the swelling in my fingers and toes are just killing me. And the backache. But hv to wait for his daddy to come back.

It has been really tiring on my side. The c-section left me immobile for 2 days and so in the end i decided to let him have breastmilk + some FM.

Today i was made to move around and was really determined to fullly convert to BF. but it was tough, i fed him for 1 hour plus, utilizing both breasts, but still he didn't have enough. I tahan-ed till night time, about 7plus where i fed him for another 1hour plus until i gave up, so i passed him back to the nurse to supplement with FM.

the lactation consultant told me not to give any more FM as that nipple teat will confuse him with the breast nipple. Sobs, but what can i do if he is forever crying hungry?

Sighz.

Cindy, yes try to refrain from giving FM cos tat was the 1st and biggest mistake i made asi was equally desperate and helpless hearing bb cry. Insist to let bb be fed from syringe/spoon/cup if really really no choice..but when bbis being fed, dun jus lie there, try to pump and stimulate ur breast. Determination is really the key here....i also want to fight hard this time. Jia You!

Today went for my last checkup before my c-sect on Wednesday. BB scan showed her weight at 3.66kg! Shock again..and fluid was little already. I have also lost 1kg within 4 days since last checkup. It sure is sign and gynae commented tt unless bb decide to make her appearance tonight, we should be on schedule for Wednesday
happy.gif

Now i hope she can wait till Wednesday cos anyway tomorrow will be checking in midnight so let me enjoy my bed tonight.
happy.gif

Juan, u admitting on Wednesday night? Remember to sms me k?

Olivetree, give me e buzz when u delivered ok?

s@l:: okay, thank you so much! I will try to persevere on. Now i better rest my nipples, they're pretty sore after the constant feeding. -.-
Tmr i'll be gg home but sighs i think mil surely will WANT ME TO GIVE FM!!!!

Gals, going to hospital now. Having menses cramp and sharp pain. Gynae wants me to go labour ward now..update all of u again.
S@L if I deliver and not false alarm, I will sms u as I got your HP.

Dokie, sure take care! all the best for ur delivery!!

Cindy, ignore all other comments except ur own tots! Everyone ard me also asked me to give FM, but becos they dunno the benefits of giving BM. Perservere on, believe me the comments ard will affect ur tots and affect supply. If u made up ur mind to BF, pls turn a deaf ear to their comments!

Dokie JIA YOU!!!

Catherine pls update
Name: Javier
Bb bday: 5-11-07
Actual EDD: 10-11-07
Type: Natural without epidural
Hospital: Mt A
Wt: 2.505 kg Ht: 46cm
Dr: Dr Woo Bit Hwa

congrats to you cindy!
Grace my hubby said he saw u just now. Baby ash in Mt A now?

cindy,
Use breast shields. It really does halve the soreness and the pain is bearable. Thats how I'm BF now. I went through exactly same experience as you. I let my CL feed my son EBM by the bottle at night, while I BF for at least 1hr each time during the day. There is still pain, but I just grit my teeth and get on with it. My son seems toi cope with it fine and doesn't cry when I switch him from bottle to breast. So I think despite all the advice you get, you have to try and test some of it and use what suits you.

Catherine,
Thanks for all the links
happy.gif

Dokie,
I've brought the McClaren Quest. I like it because its light, fuss free, versatile and easy to use. Wah! you are soo lucky to have such generous colleagues!!
BTW the Pine cakes website is really bad. Couldn't view or get any useful info!

Was able to tell Dokie that when waterbag burst, it s not stinky one.

Come to think of it, it was quite funny in my case. I can even phone my gynae office and asked for advice... Dun really want to go to the hospital...
happy.gif

My gal really gave me a big scare today. My CL fed her at 9am (EBM) and at 11am, my CL fed her again FM. Then she poo and seems to be hungry so i breastfed her... Guess what she vomitted everything out after 15 mins.

Then my Mum came over today in the late noon and she told me not to feed my gal so closely and that my gal is just being a glutton. Guess, my Mum is right. Just now, Claire can hold her hunger for 30 mins before i breastfed her again and she drunk more than before.

hi vivian,
yah we saw your hubby after i went to feed baby ash. Congrats on your smooth delivery!! Will pop by to see you tomorrow morn ok.. cos i will be delivering EBM for feeding and to bf bb.
hope u are feeling better =)

Dokie, jia you!!

Cindy, perserve with BF. Jia you too!

wah so many mummies have given birth!!
i oso lose track liaoz, anyway congrats to all who have given birth...
rest well, happy mummy = happy bb mah..:p

i went for checkup last sat, i tink was 1 day to 38 weeks..bb only 2.8kg leh
sad.gif

gynae say prob another 2.5 weeks more to go..
luckily, cos she's on leave the whole of this week..

stealing some free time to come here..

poissions:
i call dr chan that 24hr hotline..actually is an operator pick up and left a sms to dr chan and actually the nurse (i think its winnie) call back and told us to go hospital...not Dr Chan himself standby one...but at least got a no to call..hehe

btw my bb refuse to latch on..she cant suck well and after 2 attempt on suck, she stop and keep crying for milk..so in the end i give in just ask for FM for her..even with FM she cant suck well and drinks very little...so heart pain to see this as she is very skinny haiz...and now she can suck better but refuse to go my breat (think need too much effort to suck)..so now i try to express out (very pathetic amount)..dunnoe how to give her haiz...and pumping seems still very little...even though my breat very heavy...how huh haiz...so depressing

winwin,
ok got it, thanks..I didn't actually notice the 24hr hotline on the card altho I have been holding it for so many months!

Sorry, can't give you advices on bf, maybe the mummies who have popped can help? Meanwhile, juz be positive and don't be depressed
happy.gif
Jiayou!

dokie, i'm waiting to update u on the list!
happy.gif

vivian, u delivered WITHOUT epi! wow, peifu!

morning mummies
happy.gif

today is my first day of leave & i already miss work! just now i sat on the bed for 5 mins & i din know wat to do. already feel bored at home. i'm now all alone at home. HB went reservist training for 2 days. My mother phoned me just now & insist tat i cant be alone at home. for those mummies tat are already on leave, r u alone at home or someone is accompanying u? my mother said she wans to come over later

<font color="0000ff">Updated on 6-Nov</font>
<font size="-1">Mummies, pls let me know if there's any updates tat should b made</font>

kao_confused.gif
Mummies, updates please?
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>dokie (dokiesim)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Gemini19 (gemini19)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan (rainbowsfromgod)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Joy Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>lazykat (lazykat)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_babydust.gif
Best wishes to our Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>#Wks</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Days Left</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>S@L (blueangel30)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 20-Nov, C-section w/ Epi 7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mischa</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Juan (queenaire)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 29-Nov, C-section w/ GA 8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Wenyl (wenyl)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cheerbb (cheerbb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A.L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Belinda (dalinbel)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>trevor's mummy (trevors_mummy)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiefer</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Cassie (cassieflower)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>hanimin (chen huimin)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>apple (apple_d)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>olivetree (olivetree)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>pig07 (pig07)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>plim (plim2829)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>kittybride (kittybride)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 23-Nov, C-Section 13-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mrs.T (tangobaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Weng Buen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Patty (bridetob06)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>jane (janelsy)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>shian (shian)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Catherine (lhscath)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>jenifur (jenifur)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Lite Breeze (breeze)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Piggypiggy (piggypiggy)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>zzz (sleepystar)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>liverpool11 (liverpool11)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jadefeet (jadefeet)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Twiggy (twiggy1975)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>EDD ?, Induction 22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>16 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>fussiecat (fussiecat)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>simply1980 (simply1980)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Tweetie (tweetie)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>A/Prof Arijit</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>belle (dabelle)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Koh Gillian (smileysmiley)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Loon Haw</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>tinkabel (tinkabel)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>poissons (poissons)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Rachel Lee (babyluv72)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>rast (rastcuties)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>skye skye (skye_skye)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>cactusnah (cactusnah)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Elaine Lee (worrypiggy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>sowie (sowie)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>koala (koalatree)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Erika Ong (erika_ong)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Pin</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Florence (vinncy)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Yat May</TD><TD>Malaysia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Suzanne (estee)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>zoe'sMummy (fushiastar)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>starz (iceystarz) </TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>25 </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>sstarlight (sstarlight)</TD><TD>early Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_cheers.gif
Congrats to our Graduate Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wt / Len</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>alicia (powergal)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Craydon</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD>E C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ah Da (j_noelle)
new.gif
</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Prof SK Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD>Noelle & Joelle</TD><TD>Noelle - 2.33kg/44cm, Joelle - 2.59Kg/45cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>ueno (ueno)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>2.575kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>k@ye (kayemoss)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan Yew Foon</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>3.12kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Eufrasia (eufrasiajq)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Anthony B Lim</TD><TD>2.885kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SuperHappyMum (superhappymum)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.86kg / 51cm </TD><TD>C-section w/ spinal block </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lynda (flowerygal)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javen</TD><TD>2.69kg</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tweety (tweetypie)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Lewis</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>E C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jo (jodex)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zhi Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>grace (starmiffmel)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.050kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mandy (mandy99)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>2.955kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Beloved Daugther (jesus_beloveddaughter)
new.gif
</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>3.058kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ vacuum </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>yami (yamiyogurt)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rachel (missyladee)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>sabrina (eliza_hairi)
new.gif
</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>3.230kg</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Adeline chew (ansonng)
new.gif
</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr CK Toh</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.125kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>yoko noriko (yokonori)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.21kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>winwin (vine712)
new.gif
</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Carrie</TD><TD>2.61kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Cindy (elita)
new.gif
</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>2.995kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Vivian (shix2_82)
new.gif
</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>2.505kg / 46cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>dokie_dokie (dokie_dokie)
new.gif
</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.41kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total number of babies= 72
<font color="ff0000">Princesses</font>= 30
<font color="0000ff">Princes</font>= 30

Catherine,
Can understand how you feel. I was coming back to Singapore, originally going to stay at my ILs place. No one's there during wkends cos they stay with my BIL to take care of my place. Then my mum insisted I come home and stay, cos she says no one is around. So here I am, staying at my mum's place for a few weeks.

As for boredom, I tink it's normal cos suddenly nothing to do mah. I guess just enjoy the last moments of "singlehood" cos after that it will be "parenthood" day and nite. If you feel up to it, can go out and do some shopping. If stay at home, can surf net, watch some movies or read some books. You will get used to it.

Hihi, sorry for MIA. I have delivered a few days ago! Am home now.

Very good mood :p

I just showered today and also washed my hair. Felt damn shiok! Baby also bathed and smells lovely...

My milk supply is also coming in and baby seems contented, there is poo and pee. Altho' initially, it was also difficult and i was presurised by some to give in and let nurse feed formula milk. Luckily baby was still co-operative and continue to suckle eventho' nurse had given some FM. H/w, must wait half a day for baby to get hungry again.

Mummies, perserve on if you are BF and the initial start is tough. Its really worth it! :)

S@L,
Have you send out spree#1 items?
My ss has drop from 120ml to now 60ml. I don't know why ~><~ I am pumping or latch on every 3hrs. Now trying to do tandem pumping (2 breast at the same time). Will ss drop after 2 weeks?
Wanna try the milk tea asap.

All mummies,
My lochia (bleeding) has cleared for 5 days. Using pantyliner already but just now, I feel the gush of discharge coming out. Went toilet to change liner, found out it's red like blood. Any mummies here encountered the same thing?

Hi SuperHappyMum,

I understand from my fren that she encountered the same thing after her delivery (hers was c-sect).

She felt a 'jelly' thing dropped out and then blood started to trickle down her leg.. after that it's back to normal. she didnt ask her doc or anybody as it just went back to normal and not painful etc. After that, her bleeding has indeed minimise. probably the 'jelly' has been stucked there and now cleared and hence not so much bleeding.

Poissons, thanks, I will make sure to get the right duck.
happy.gif

Dokie, I did find durians in Cold Storage! The Taka one. So happy. Bought two boxes. :p

Cactus, how come cannot eat too much durians huh?

Winwin, wow! Very envious that your delivery seemed so short and easy. Hope all the mummies here will have the same experience.
happy.gif

Olivetree, I'm also very bored at home but don't dare to go out too much because scared too much walking will trigger contractions. Hubby out of town some more.
sad.gif

Yami, why not have an open house for the day and just get catering. That's what I plan to do coz too many groups of people to invite, I dunno how. I think easiest to just have it all in one day and people just come and go as they like.

Catherine, my EDD is 10 Dec, you can update as that, thanks. Ya, staying home can be very boring. I try to surf the net, buy lots of books to read, and if really really bored will go out for a short while. I'm on my own now too coz hubby out of town for a week and my mum is nagging about it too.

Back