(2007/11) November MTBs

Dokie(dokiesim) has delivered this morning aft admitting to hospital due to contraction last night. However her gynae worried her scar might tear cos her cervix was nt ready for natural birth, hence scheduled c-sect for her.

Her baby was delivered via c-sect with Epi at 8.40am weighing 3.03kg , head 50cm.

She has started her BF and prob resting well now.

Hi s@l,
Thank you so much for announcing for me.
happy.gif
Hope you have a smooth delivery soon!

Hi All,
Have been busy with my baby boy. Milk supply and all is ok but he is very screamy!! sigh... i am so tired

S@L,
by the way, do u know when can we start post natal massage? have u make reservation with any? got recommendation?

I actually wanted to ask my gynae if she can cut away my fats after the op, since she is opening me up, may as well. does it make sense at all? :p

Juan, last time i only started my massage abt 3weeks from C-sect as recommended by gyane.

I havent made any reservations....will prob get my fren's mss lady....

huh? cut away fats? joking or what? i nt sure le...but my fren say some ppl do tummy tuck....to get rid of stretch marks and fats....did u ask Gynae?

But i asked for Steriod injection aft the ops so that my wound can heal nicely...previously i had keloid on my scar and took a yr to flatten...

juan, ok sure...i gonna camp at TMC tonight already..hiaz...dunno why le now i feel alot of emotions running thru my mind....scared, excited, feel like crying ....etc...mixed feelings.

I have packed ur tea in my bag already.....be sure to meet me ok? by thur i should be able to walk...maybe i go look for you better...

S@L,

I never ask gynae, cos i forgot to ask during my last appointment. Now too late to ask also.

u relax ok... dun think so much.. 2nd time mum liow... actually should know what to expect.
My fear is more of not going to have enough sleep after coming back from hospital, and the night feeds!!!
sad.gif

Greatest fear of all is not being able to loss that weight. *sob* really have no confident.

u look for me ah, can also. I let u know my ward number once i got it. I reserved for single beder. Hope I can get it.

The last time, I only started t massage after 6 weeks. Didn't know can be so early as 3 weeks. Anyway, too early to think about this now also.

For those who are findng bored at home now, enjoy your little piece of quietness!!! There is no peace on earth at all once your bb is out! You will understand what i mean after being a mother. Ho ho ho...

S@L, thanks for posting out the items. I will look out for it. Dun be too nervous and try to relax
happy.gif
you will see your baby soon! Have a smooth delivery.

Catherine, enjoy ur days of 'singlehood' . Relax and get plently of sleep
happy.gif
Satisfy ur cravings cos after that it's all confinement food liaoz.

Juan, ya same here...hope to TBF, but worried abt the endless waking up cos my son nvr slept thru the night as an infant.

Hiaz...i think as a mummy, we jus keep worrying non-stop la,bb when young, when they start sch, when they get married.......even for 1st timer, 2nd timer etc.....worry worry worry....

wa, really so mummies have popped already!

i'm also getting really excited... just this morning, felt a bit like menses cramp (very light feeling only)... then now feel a bit like wan to go toilet, but no pain leh... sianz, dunno if it will happen for me these few days or not, or if i will be late like what gynae told me
sad.gif
... feeling gan-jiong liao...

S@L, Juan,
looks like both of you are the next to pop... rem. to rest well before your c-sect... must b really looking forward to see your bb
happy.gif

Yay! Congrats Dokie!! Let us see photo of your baby soon!

Cassie, is it? I didnt know that. Ok, this is my last durian binge. No more. :p

congrates to all mummy... haiz my little princess still dun wana engage... so worrying... gonna 38weeks liao... getting more n more hotter every day... helppppp...

Hi Twiggy, dun think it is advisable to take durian at all during this last stage. If can refrain, would be better. Otherwise, there is a risk that baby will be very "heaty" after birth. Now is better to take "cooling" stuff like coconut drink etc.

Vivian, if u received my email, pls contact me. As i will be admitting to TMC tonight, will only be back Fri/Sat,I can ask my hubby to post the pack of tea to u. u can sms me ur add?
thanks

S@L,
Yap, I have received the parcel. Thanks!
Wow, you are still very active here though you are going to pop tonight.
Bless you with smooth delivery. Don't forget to share with us your experience and photos.

S@L, i received the tea too! thanks and have a smooth delivery. Jia you!!

dokie, congrats.

Beloved, click on the upload attachment to upload. pic must be 600 x 600 size. cannot too big..

yeh!! tomorrow i am bringing baby home =)
jandice has dropped to 11.2 today from 16.3.
so looking forward to it.

Hi all, thanks for ur wishes..i m still ard...

Superhappymum, i not popping tonight la, will be tomorrow morning but gynae want me to check in tonight to have a good rest.

Glad u all received the loot from Drugstore. Gosh #2 batch havent arrived....sianz..i tot in time B4 my delivery...

I will have my laptop tomorrow...heee...so will 'keep in touch' !

Re: Fenugreek,
i bought the seeds from Sheng Shiong today...anyone already started taking the tea brewed from the seeds? Forgot the correct way to prepare already....anyone can help?

Tinkabel, haha i heard from my fren too...its a aesthetic surgical proceedure - like plastic surgery. If u watched EXTREME MAKEOVER (chn 5) before..hee then u will know whats tt.

Hello mummies/mummies to be!

My baby girl Rebecca arrived on 4 Nov at 2.13am at TMC!
happy.gif
My gynae is Dr Joycelyn Wong, and it was Natural with Epidural. Epidurals are a gift from God man!
happy.gif

S@l, have a smooth delivery!

My hubby's fren's wife went for 2 c-section. The 2nd time, the gynae helped her to trim away her fats.

Not bad leh.If do C section and get the gynae to trim the extra fats away. Is there extra charge for that? Are gynaes trained to do that?

catherine, i can understand the boredom u are facing as well...coz' til now, i can't stop checking my office email account! have been corresponding with my colleagues via emails and even call them to check on the work!

to beat the boredom, i went to rent VCD today, titled "WHY WHY LOVE (huan huan ai)" by Rainie Yang Cheng Lin...hehehe...planning to start my VCD marathon tonight after my gal sleeps.

so..now, instead of hopping that bb will pop soon, i hope bb will pop only after i finish all 16 discs, if not, i can't watch after delivery. hehehe....

hi all,

been MIA coz of work n no time to login to chk the threads... but so happy to see so many mommies giving birth liao and bb all so very cute!!
happy.gif

anyway, finally tomorrow will be my LAST DAY @ work! YIPPEEE!!! been working way too hard and too long and seriously I need a good break b4 i go for my C-Sect next Tues! hv to go thru BB's items & my hospital bag once again dis wkend... wah piang, like so many thgs yet so little time like dat... sigh!

anyway, congrats to all mommies who has popped and jia you on BFg!
happy.gif

Catherine,
pls help to update, my C-Sect w epi - wan HB to be thre to share the joy of seeing our BB for the 1st time!
happy.gif

morning mummies, the thread is so quite this morning...hmmm

tinkabel, twiggy & olivetree, thanks for sharing how u spend ur "pre-popping" days
happy.gif

yday my mother came over to my house. i think she was bored too. we went shopping at C.K. & watched korean dramas. sounds like 2 aunties...hahaha. anyway i was really v touched by her effort to accompany me. she had to help my father in the morning, travel from hougang to my house (bukit merah) in noon & go back again after dinner. today she'll come over again. i really wan to give her a big hug & say "thank u" but we r the traditional chinese & we dun express our feelings like tat... now tat i'm going to be a mother, i really start to appreciate my own mother more & more. i think i used to take her for granted. so bad of me!

yday i finally took my first coconut drink. feels quite shiok! think i was really quite heaty coz i have pimples all over my forehead. so ugly!

dokie_dokie (dokie_dokie) & Cassie (cassieflower), can i have your actual delivery date?

hi catherine,
your mum sounds so wonderful... i spent my pre-pop days (b4 my 1st kid) at my mother's place too... and although it can be quite bored with nothing much to do, but rest assured that you'll really appreciate this moment b4 ur kid comes along!
happy.gif

re: coconut drink
i remembered someone mentioned cannot drink too much ah? like only 2 before you deliver? hmm, to date i've drank like at least 4-5 since 3 wks ago leh... it feels really refreshing to drink it :p

i just realised i cant find my house keys! my mother is locked outside while i'm locked in! my mother just packed lunch for me & she's going to roam ard downstairs to wait till my HB comes back with the keys during his lunch break (he's in camp now). poor mama...

<font color="0000ff">Updated on 7-Nov</font>
<font size="-1">Mummies, pls let me know if there's any updates tat should b made</font>

kao_confused.gif
Mummies, updates please?
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gemini19 (gemini19)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan (rainbowsfromgod)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Joy Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>lazykat (lazykat)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_babydust.gif
Best wishes to our Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>#Wks</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Days Left</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>S@L (blueangel30)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 20-Nov, C-section w/ Epi 7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mischa</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Juan (queenaire)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 29-Nov, C-section w/ GA 8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Wenyl (wenyl)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cheerbb (cheerbb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A.L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Belinda (dalinbel)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>trevor's mummy (trevors_mummy)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiefer</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>hanimin (chen huimin)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>apple (apple_d)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>olivetree (olivetree)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>pig07 (pig07)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>plim (plim2829)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>kittybride (kittybride)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 23-Nov, C-Section w/ Epi 13-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mrs.T (tangobaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Weng Buen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Patty (bridetob06)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jane (janelsy)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Catherine (lhscath)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jenifur (jenifur)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Lite Breeze (breeze)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Piggypiggy (piggypiggy)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>zzz (sleepystar)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>liverpool11 (liverpool11)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Jadefeet (jadefeet)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Twiggy (twiggy1975)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 10-Dec, Induction 22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>fussiecat (fussiecat)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>simply1980 (simply1980)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Tweetie (tweetie)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>A/Prof Arijit</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>belle (dabelle)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Koh Gillian (smileysmiley)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Loon Haw</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>tinkabel (tinkabel)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>poissons (poissons)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Rachel Lee (babyluv72)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>rast (rastcuties)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>skye skye (skye_skye)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>cactusnah (cactusnah)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Elaine Lee (worrypiggy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sowie (sowie)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>koala (koalatree)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Erika Ong (erika_ong)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Pin</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Florence (vinncy)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Yat May</TD><TD>Malaysia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Suzanne (estee)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>zoe'sMummy (fushiastar)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>starz (iceystarz) </TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>sstarlight (sstarlight)</TD><TD>early Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_cheers.gif
Congrats to our Graduate Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wt / Len</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>alicia (powergal)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Craydon</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD>E C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ah Da (j_noelle)
new.gif
</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Prof SK Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD>Noelle & Joelle</TD><TD>Noelle - 2.33kg/44cm, Joelle - 2.59Kg/45cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>ueno (ueno)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>2.575kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>k@ye (kayemoss)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan Yew Foon</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>3.12kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Eufrasia (eufrasiajq)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Anthony B Lim</TD><TD>2.885kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SuperHappyMum (superhappymum)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.86kg / 51cm </TD><TD>C-section w/ spinal block </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lynda (flowerygal)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javen</TD><TD>2.69kg</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tweety (tweetypie)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Lewis</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>E C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jo (jodex)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zhi Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>grace (starmiffmel)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.050kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mandy (mandy99)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>2.955kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Beloved Daugther (jesus_beloveddaughter)
new.gif
</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>3.058kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ vacuum </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>yami (yamiyogurt)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rachel (missyladee)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>sabrina (eliza_hairi)
new.gif
</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>3.230kg</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Adeline chew (ansonng)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr CK Toh</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.125kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>yoko noriko (yokonori)
new.gif
</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.21kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>winwin (vine712)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Carrie</TD><TD>2.61kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Cindy (elita)
new.gif
</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>2.995kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>shian (shian)
new.gif
</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Vivian (shix2_82)
new.gif
</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>2.505kg / 46cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>dokie_dokie (dokie_dokie)
new.gif
</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.41kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Cassie (cassieflower)
new.gif
</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dokie (dokiesim)
new.gif
</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.03kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total number of babies= 72
<font color="ff0000">Princesses</font>= 30
<font color="0000ff">Princes</font>= 30

morning mummies,

Juz got back from my 37th week checkup, my weight has maintained and bb is now 2.85kg. Gynae said slow growth for bb, maybe cos of my slightly high BP, he said if still slow growth next wk, he recommends to induce me and bring bb out (hee, I dun mind!). Next wk's appt, going to do CTG to monitor bb's heartbeat and to detect if got any contraction. Sounds exciting =P

Talk abt coconut drink, I think I'm due to have another one this week...heehee..

Catherine, when i was pregnant and on leave. I will usually go to my Mum's place to spend my day especially nearing D-day.

My Mum's fren told me that must drink coconut juice everyday nearing to D-day but i din drink everyday coz of overcooling.

Afternoon mommies,

Wow, thread moving so fast and so many mommies have popped.

Catherine, can u change my EDD to 20th nov instead, been brought forward since 5th mnth scan but forgot to update. Hee...hee..
happy.gif

Actually, dunno y i m not really looking forward for my princess to pop lei. Been down with sore throat n flu since last friday and hvn recovered yet. Feelg so tired, sick and full of shit y everything must happen now lor. Anybody feel dwn like me?

Sigh, keep tellg my bb to enjoy her time and wait till I recover before she pops. Doubt hv energy to push with my lungs so pressured by the stupid flu virus.

I drank coconut juice since wk 36 onwards. The feelg is shiok
happy.gif
coz after so many mths, finally get to drink something cooling. My CL told me to drink once a wk can liao, not advisable to drink everyday lei, else too liang.

Wonder who is nxt to pop?

Cat: Wa, yr mummy so "wei da". Hee hee..no spare key at home? Hot outside lei, ask yr mum dun roam too far away. Have u taken yr lunch? Late liao wor...

Btw, S@L has popped this morning at 9:40am. Both bb Mischa and mummy S@L are well. Dun have any details of bb Mischa though.

Poissons: When's yr next checkup? Since 11/11 is this sunday and it might be too close, can opt to be induced nearing 22/11 since that's one of yr more "preferred date":p

I'll be going for my CTG scan this coming Sat at my 37th wk+ check up. Din know we've to pay separately for the CTG scan each time. Mine is $50 for half and hr session and HB cannot stay with us (maybe the sight of HB will cause more contraction?) Ha ha...

Cassie, thanks. I wont be having any more durians now that my craving is satisfied. Going to have coconut juice instead.
happy.gif

Anyone still taking bird's nest?

Btw, did anyone buy baby rocker / bouncer / swing? Thinking of getting one as a gift from friends but not sure which is good. I saw that Taka has a few different kinds.

Cactusnah,
My next checkup is next Thu (15/11)..yah hor..perhaps if he really wants to induce me after the checkup, I can request for 22/11. Actually as long as after 12/11 is fine, cos' my CL will be ready by then.

Oh, didn't know got to pay extra for CTG scan, I didn't ask the nurse juz now, she only told me that it will require abt 20-30mins to do it.

Twiggy,
I'm still taking the concentrated birdnest from Lo Hong Kar every morning and night. No harm eating it till delivery..even after birth also can continue eating.

S@L's baby Mischa is 3.305kg. she is delivered via c-section with epi. Congrats to S@L!

cactusnah, ya my mother is so great. she packed lunch for me b4 she went downstairs to "shop". she is enjoying the Jay Choy DVD she bought just now. hahaha. should do a spare key at home hor...hmmm

<font color="0000ff">Updated on 7-Nov</font>
<font size="-1">Mummies, pls let me know if there's any updates tat should b made</font>

kao_confused.gif
Mummies, updates please?
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gemini19 (gemini19)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan (rainbowsfromgod)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Joy Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_babydust.gif
Best wishes to our Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>#Wks</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Days Left</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Juan (queenaire)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 29-Nov, C-section w/ GA 8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Wenyl (wenyl)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>cheerbb (cheerbb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A.L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Belinda (dalinbel)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>trevor's mummy (trevors_mummy)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiefer</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>hanimin (chen huimin)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>apple (apple_d)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>olivetree (olivetree)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>pig07 (pig07)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>plim (plim2829)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kittybride (kittybride)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 23-Nov, C-Section w/ Epi 13-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Mrs.T (tangobaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Weng Buen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Patty (bridetob06)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>jane (janelsy)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Catherine (lhscath)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>jenifur (jenifur)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Lite Breeze (breeze)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Piggypiggy (piggypiggy)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>zzz (sleepystar)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>liverpool11 (liverpool11)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jadefeet (jadefeet)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Tweetie (tweetie)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>A/Prof Arijit</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Twiggy (twiggy1975)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 10-Dec, Induction 22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>fussiecat (fussiecat)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>simply1980 (simply1980)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>belle (dabelle)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Koh Gillian (smileysmiley)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Loon Haw</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tinkabel (tinkabel)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>poissons (poissons)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rachel Lee (babyluv72)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>rast (rastcuties)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>skye skye (skye_skye)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>cactusnah (cactusnah)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Elaine Lee (worrypiggy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>sowie (sowie)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>koala (koalatree)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Erika Ong (erika_ong)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Pin</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Florence (vinncy)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Yat May</TD><TD>Malaysia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Suzanne (estee)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>zoe'sMummy (fushiastar)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>starz (iceystarz) </TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>sstarlight (sstarlight)</TD><TD>early Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_cheers.gif
Congrats to our Graduate Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wt / Len</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>alicia (powergal)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Craydon</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD>E C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ah Da (j_noelle)
new.gif
</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Prof SK Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD>Noelle & Joelle</TD><TD>Noelle - 2.33kg/44cm, Joelle - 2.59Kg/45cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>ueno (ueno)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>2.575kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>k@ye (kayemoss)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan Yew Foon</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>3.12kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Eufrasia (eufrasiajq)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Anthony B Lim</TD><TD>2.885kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SuperHappyMum (superhappymum)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.86kg / 51cm </TD><TD>C-section w/ spinal block </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lynda (flowerygal)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javen</TD><TD>2.69kg</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tweety (tweetypie)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Lewis</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>E C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jo (jodex)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zhi Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>grace (starmiffmel)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.050kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mandy (mandy99)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>2.955kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Beloved Daugther (jesus_beloveddaughter)
new.gif
</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>3.058kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ vacuum </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>yami (yamiyogurt)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Rachel (missyladee)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>sabrina (eliza_hairi)
new.gif
</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>3.230kg</TD><TD>Induced Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Adeline chew (ansonng)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr CK Toh</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.125kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>yoko noriko (yokonori)
new.gif
</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.21kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>winwin (vine712)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Carrie</TD><TD>2.61kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Cindy (elita)
new.gif
</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>2.995kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>shian (shian)
new.gif
</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Vivian (shix2_82)
new.gif
</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>2.505kg / 46cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>dokie_dokie (dokie_dokie)
new.gif
</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.41kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Cassie (cassieflower)
new.gif
</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dokie (dokiesim)
new.gif
</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.03kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>lazykat (lazykat)
new.gif
</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Zee Yann</TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>S@L (blueangel30)
new.gif
</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mischa</TD><TD>3.305kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total number of babies= 72
<font color="ff0000">Princesses</font>= 30
<font color="0000ff">Princes</font>= 30

Cat: Sorry to trouble u. Kat (aka Lazykat)just sms me to inform she has delivered her bb gal, Zee Yann this morning at 6:09am in TMC. BB's weight: 3.12kg, natural w/epi.

cactusnah, no trouble at all. it's quite exciting to know more & more mummies have popped.
congrats to lazykat!
waiting for good news from Gemini19 & Geraldine too!

Thanks Poissons! I wasnt sure whether i could continue taking birds nest.

S@L, I love your baby's name. Sounds very pretty, like that actress Mischa Barton. I'm sure your princess will be gorgeous.
happy.gif

Poissons: Yup, mine have to pay separately. Not sure abt yrs, but think most of them are charged separately. Last check up, bb not engaged yet, hopefully he is by the time we see him this sat. These few days always wake up at 6am to pee pee, hopefully is coz bb engaged.

Twiggy: I'm still having birdnest but once forthnightly, prepared by MIL. Was told not to eat too oily or heaty food nearing our EDD. HB kept asking if i've craving for any food, but cant think of any lei. Maybe bb not ready to come out yet, so i've got not much craving at all.

Catherine: Ya, just this morning received 2 sms from both S@L & lazykat on their delivery. So happy and excited. I bet u must be getting more and more excited having to update others detail, wondering when is yrs coming:)

Cactusnah,
Huh..lucky you, only wake up once to pee. for me, i have to wake up at least 3x in the night and it's so disturbing..every morning feel so zombie.

Yah me also wake up at least twice every nite to pee. Me also still eating bird nest about once to twice a week.

Re:coconut
I heard must drink but cannot drink too much. My friend say her bb end up got cough. Not sure if it is too cooling. So she told me maybe drink once or twice good enough.

Then my aunty who works at those herbal shop say I shd drink a bottle of chicken of essence and Paoshen with water, to strengthen myself before the delivery. Not sure how true though.

Back