(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

Hi Irene,
there's no silly questions in this world, just stupid answers.
The milk tin has clear instructions how to mix the milk.

Pour LUKE WARM water into the bottle 1st, scoop desired scoop of FM. Then SWIRL the bottle so no bubbles are created. Wah lah...you are ready!

What I usually do is to premix luke warm H2O into a thermo flask so don't have to 'kalang kapo' when bb cry for milk, esp at nite.

I usually pour in lukewarm water to almost the amount he drink, then add in milk powder and invert the bottle.Hope this help you to answer.

Irene,
If u intend to give 120ml of FM, add scoops (e.g. 2 scoops - Similac with guideline of 1 scoop per 60ml) to 120ml of warm water. Roll the milk bottle with both hands till the milk powder is dissolved.
I dun stir or shake the milk bottle to get the milk powder dissolve as bubbles/foam tend to form much more easily as compared to rolling the milk bottle with our hands.

Hello Mummies,

How everyone babys doing?
Mine baby turning 4mth soon.

But i gt problem dealing with her, she can play with me for 15 - 30min but after tat she will start crying. Even i carry her she will cry none stop till my in law carry her & calm her down.
Now really headach, don knw wat to do especailly bring her hm & brining her out for window shopping. Can anyone give me some idea. I try everything but don seem to work on her.

Pic of Natalie.
1212735.jpg

Sabrina, I also have problem bringing out my boy .. Within an hour of feed, he must definitely sleep, otherwise is he missed his sleeping time, he will cry nonstop .. till now i didn't even bring him out for long hours .. I am wondering what am I going to do during CNY..

wowo, so much info 2day.. =)

pinky, dun worie.. he'll get used to it slowly!

gingerleaf, gardendreamz, karrie & totoro..
e buying spree is getting out of hand! haha! totally agree with gingerleaf dat BP section is EVIL.. haha!

Sabrina, natalie is so sweet looking! As for her crying, have you tried to calm her down e way ur in-laws calm her? and have u brought her out? cos some babies dun mind being in e stoller and may enjoy it tremendously while others might fuss..

pinky
re: tummy time
some bb dun really like tummy time, can try when he's on tummy, shake a rattle, show pictures,etc, distract him fr wanting to cry n also train his neck muscles to look around. even a few secs better than nothing lor.
happy.gif

my bb also almost had constipation, so tried to give him water. but he didn't like the taste, will cry n cry. so i use syringe to pump the water into his mouth instead. everytime he wakes up fr his nap, i pump a few times of water into his mouth. he scream n cry a while, then ok. noticed that his poo not so hard after he had a little bit of water.

ya lor, i truly sometimes feel tat bb can really bully us mummies. i try to put bb to sleep by patting him,etc, he refuse, when my maid takes over, he can sleep.
sad.gif

speaking of which, any mummies can share how they put bb to sleep now tat our bb are ard 3-4mths old? anyone still patting bb to sleep using paci or can bb b trained to sleep on his own? i tried not to use paci n just pat, bb v.angry.

fitty
if only my bb like u, put on tummy, can tired until KO by himself. my bb v.headstrong one, even though tired, will fight sleep, until give pacifier n pat then ok (sometimes only!).

wa, u venture until so far alr ah? i also wanna venture out to train myself to handle bb whenever he's out. over the weekend brought him to raffles city walk walk (my 1st time bringing him out!), he so terrible, put him in the pram, he refuse to sleep n must keep pushing the pram around or else he will 'sing song' loudly. by the time came back, i was so tired while bb was cranky coz he didn't have a nice nap in the pram! :D
how did u manage to put ur bb to sleep whilst u r out? in a pram or carry in a sling?

hippo,
ya, the worse is that the speed tat people order for things so fast, if i not careful, i think i'll also follow the flow n place order fast fast! :D

fitty nut,
you brought baby out alone?? Do you drive baby out? I dun dare leh. My pram is too heavy to operate with one hand. I cannot possibly carry her in my baby carrier whole day oso. If hubby dowanna go out, means baby n I oso cannot go gaigai. I envy those mummies who dare to bring their babies out alone. Maybe I shld get a lightweight stroller?

gardendreamz, totally agree! and i had gone with e flow so many times and end up spending my $$$.. sob..

as for putting bb to sleep: she will start licking her hands so no choice, i give her pacifier.. then let her hug her bolster and pat her awhile lo.. but if itz e middle of e nite, i dun do anything.. she'll just fall asleep on her own..

garden dreamz,
we clean the stroller's wheel and put bb in the stroller and push her around the house till she fall asleep inside or simply push to and fro and she'll just fall asleep within minutes when she's sleepy..very effective..not sure if this creates bad habit for her but it work wonders and we don need to use pacifier or carry her. hehe...

wen wen & Hippo18,

I carry the way my in law carry. But she seem to know that i'm nt her grandmum.

I try to put her in the stroller but she refuse so in the end i brought the carrier & carry her.
Really cant imagine during chinese new yr, wat will my ger do if i carry her out for visiting.

**may b i need to wear my in law clothes so that gt her smell so she will let me carry her. =)
Actually if can i feel like takin leave & stay hm look after my girl.

Biji,

ur girl girl is cute & so sweet.

hi all
sad.gif

i'm back 'alive'!! kekeke..
the jab a little painful, the pulling not so much feeling, but the after effect is horrible! duno izzit molar, tats y the wound quite big, cant really eat for abt 2 days, living on soft diet since last thurs.

thot i can happily enjoy after the toothache, who knw bb kanna cough saturday, tink caught virus fm the 2yrs old boy which nanny look after), then developed to quite bad, as PD dun open on sat pm/sun, brought him to GP, given some ventoline & running nose medicine, but didnt work, last evening was worst, fetch him fm nanny house abt 6+pm, he coughed so bad till cant breath,face also turn red, keep crying & crying, finally throw out all the milk, so poor thing..then rush him to PD, he said alr developed bronchitis
sad.gif
suck his nose with the tube - bb cried lagi cham cos i tink v uncomfortable & can see some blood stain, PD keep saying is ok, but he can only help clear the nose but not the lung, so hv to rent the neubiliser home & given so many medication, for wind, wheezing sound, anti biotic, runing nose, nose drop. then tis morning 4am feed him then cough & vomit all milk out again... so poor ting...imagine we got to mop the floor, get changed, washed the soiled clothes early in the morning!! then dun dare to feed bb medicine due empty stomache, so feed him another diluted milk abt 2oz (usual 5.5-6oz) b4 giving him medication. then we neubelised him abt 7am, he's better. as many work in office & short handed, cant go on leave, hv to teach nanny how to use the neubeliser & tell her timing to feed so many types of medicine..whole day hv been checking w nanny his condition on/off, so far ok, phiew... i wanna bring bb for rota vaccine, but last round he abit diarroea, so cannot, now sick again, also cannot, hiaz..

btw, i intend bring my gal for pneumococcal jab (she's 5yrs tis oct), GP said will hv fever, izzit 100%? any mummy can advice?? cos if so, then i'll hv prblm, cos tat means she cant go childcare & nobody look after her if we work & also cny round the corner
sad.gif

i no time to read all post above, noted some new mummies jus joined - welcome! & noted u all mentioning abt match making, etc, etc, saw lots of cuties photos
happy.gif
tink my bb the 'heaviest'!! his weight 8.3kg ysterday, coming to 4th mth tis 25th. suddenly tis funny thots came to me : will we still hanging on to tis thread if our bb grown up? may b we shd consolidate all bb photos so tat we'll kwn whether there cud b possibilities they bump into each others get married & we become 'in law' in a way or another...hahaha... all tis god's will & see how's their fate ba...

hi junnie,
i'm on my mobile so can't give the web address, but u can try searching for mybabykelly in the BLOG site as i have written some information when my gal is down with bronchitis as well.
watch out for fever as it will mean closer monitoring needed.

biji
ur gal so so so cute, so adorable!!!
happy.gif

aria jo
my boy put in stroller will not sleep.
sad.gif
tat's wat happen when we brought him out. can c he's super tired but still try to force his eyes open while we continue to push his pram ard. ur girl can sleep in pram v.gd leh, tat means bring her go out at least dun have to carry when she needs to sleep. just leave her in the pram n she can go sleep by herself. really wonder what's the best possible way to get bb to sleep without developing any bad habits.... hmmm....

junnie
oh dear... hope ur poor boy recovers from the virus soon. so poor thing, so young got to take so many medicine n undergo such medical treatment al.

Hi junnie,

I'd brought my eldest boy for the pneumococcal jab when he was 4 years old+ together with his younger bro (2 yo+).. they did not develop any fever.

Mummies! Just as I was talking about putting Isaac on my bed for his roll over training and fell asleep face down...he fell down from my platform bed! Gosh!!!

He had his head facing the edge of the bed but not very near and I put 2 big pillows beside him in case he suddenly wakes up and roll over. Some more I keep checking on him cos it's his feeding time. Then I was on my phone and heard him starting to aaakkk, thot he hungry liao. The next moment heard 'pong'. Saw him face up on the floor. I nearly freaked out! Quickly picked him up and sayang. He very brave leh...din cry.

Was on my toes the whole day to ensure he's ok. Any mummy can advise is it ok to x-ray at such tender age?

Junnie,
My heart goes for you when I read your post. Can fully understand the anxieties and heartaches when we have to see our bbs undergoing such pain. I felt it when my boi contracted UTI virus. The thot and process of bb going thru the discomfort really weigh my heart down.

Garden_dreamz, Gingerleaf
Now that I can catch Isaac's habit, I'm more daring to venture out alone with him. Just tell yourself if really can't handle bb, worst thing can happen is to take a cab and zoom home lor :>>

I used to have a combi stroller but bb doesn't like leh. Borrowed a Maclaren from sis and bb seems ok. So bought one during john little sales. Guess more sturdy for his heavy wt. bah.

I also bring my MIM sling just in case...

I can't tell you how to put bb sleep in pram leh. If he has hard time sleeping (actually he's very bored in the pram all the time), what I do is carry him for 15mins and walk slowly, pushing pram along, talk to him and point the toys on the shelf. Or find a seat and carry him so he can look ard. He usually quite satisfied when I do that and guai guai bk to pram....look ard for a while and sleep. But hor the environment very important...must be cooling and not very packed. Bb can be very stressed to see so many people.

Like Wen Wen, so far Isaac has problem sleeping when we do visiting. Gets super cranky when he can't sleep comfortably esp some homes are rather stuffy. So quite worried during CNY. Plus all focus will be on bb, I hate it when my bb kena treated like a commodity, being carried around!

I have no probs with bb sleeping in the pram too. Must keep pushing loh, else she wun sleep. On fussy days, I'd push n rock the stroller left n right to create that motion she gets when she is in the car. hahah. Abit silly, but it works for her.

fitty,

I hate it when relatives keeps pinching my baby! Then my SIL likes to kiss her alot too! >
sad.gif

Told them not to kiss her liao but they keep doing it. Grrr!
I oso hate it when they poke her cheeks to try to make her laugh. Poke nvm, whats worse is poking her with dirty fingers!

Gingerleaf, I think you better put her in the sling or carrier when visiting in CNY...when the baby close to you, i think they should be paisai to touch..give it a try

Yesterday night Raphael is cranky again, luckily in the end i know what he is uncomfortable with. But have to carry him to sleep on the bed. When my hand get numb, I put him beside me and he kick and kick me till I am at the corner. Sometimes, when adults see the uncomfortable position he is in, he can sleep instead.

My sling is an white elephant...he didn't like to be sling. When i use a carrier, he can sleep on while we do shopping. Stroller...depends on his mood whether like or not sometimes.

Bring him out alone to the market and drive him in the car before... Must really talk to him loud so he know i am there. During christmas celebration, when we go to a relative's house, noisy and stuffy...he cried till I ended up carrying at the corridor and walk around till he zzz

fitty, I think you observe whether is he ok, eating well, playing, got vomit or not first...X-ray also have radiation...so keep it for the last.

perlicia,

if sling during CNY, sure very hot.
sad.gif

No use one oso, coz relatives sure wanna carry her.. my PILs sure wanna carry the baby one.

junnie,
oh dear, so poor thing. from what you describe, so heartpain to see bb going through so much discomfort..hope your bb will recover soon..

garden dreamz,
we start bringing our girl out in her pram when she's closed to full month and from then onwards at least a few trips out in a week. may be this make her so use to be in the pram. she can even sleep peacefully in a noisy foodcourt!

fitty,
oh my god, he fell on the pillows right? luckily he's ok.

i think it's good that we let different people carry our baby so that when they grow up, they're not afraid of people. my hubby's niece super friendly. can make friends anywhere, everywhere..so, for the time being just tahan a bit lah. i also cannot tahan people kissing and pinching my baby cheek but my husband said, it's ok lah, once in a while. they dun get to see her everyday what. luckily so far only my sister kissed her before. my ILs dun have a habit of kissing babies..probably they old fashion, heng ah!

junnie:
i totally can understand how you are feeling. my baby fell sick with cough+fever just 4 days from his 1 mth old! as baby this young with fever is quite serios so PD suggested admission to hospital for observation. lucky blood test ccome back to show its just normal cough virus n the fever is the resultant effect of baby body fighting the virus. so i stayed there with baby for 3 nights tending to him alone at nights for the husband is the culprit for spreading the virus (!!). was very sad then for he will cry n cry at night cos uncomfortable yet the crying is very weak n he didnt take my BM very well and i ve to kinda keep on feeding him every 2 hrs for his body need the fluid to bring the fever down.
alot of medicine too like for fever, cold, cough, antibiotics + nose drops. worst is the antibiotics which must be dripped in to baby's hand so he got this tube in his hand constantly for the whole hospital visit. heart very pain to see that. and he kept on knocking the thing on his head for he had no idea those are his hands... ha

but luckily he recovered after few days but i was very scared to bring him out for a few weeks after that. so scared of him falling sick again!

fitty nut:
dont worry too much, baby knows best so if he doesnt make a fuss perhaps the fall is okie. but better check with your PD for further instructions. we can never be too careful with our babies..

my baby also dun seem to like his combi pram. isit that its too hot if he lie there for too long?
everytime i bring him out, i must push pram non-stop to create motion to divert him n hide from his sight. once he saw me, he ll spit out his du-du n cry to be held. even if i hide from his sight. awhile he ll cry like its v boring in the pram. so end up hubby + i need to take turn holding him till he fall asleep then put back in pram. but after awhile, he ll wake up due to noise n the whole cycle starts again/ ha

gingerleaf: i totally agree with you! i cant stand people poking at my baby's cheeks with hands that are not washed. very irritated + scared that baby cheeks will develoep rashes!

kinda nervous abt CNY too.. scared baby will be passed ard n kena poked non-stop then over-stimulated n cry n cry. n guess what, its back to the mummy to calm him down. bleh!

Hi Junnie,

the blog I'm refer to, have no time to update the rest of the site .... hope the info can give u a brief idea on the treatment she gets.
http://mybabykelly.blogspot.com

ginger.
I'm more fedup when pple I don't know come and pinch and touch her hands when I'm carrying her without warning !!!!

sling,
I tried to use but still not very sure how ... and my shoulder will ache like hell, guess I'm not using the right method !!

gd morning mummies...
haha.. this thread mummies all very nice, almost everyday have someone putting up photos of their cuties to brighten up our days!
happy.gif

fitty
ah yoh... ur boy really can roll hor. just check that he can still sleep n feed well. if everything's ok, he should be fine. poor thing. u must have been super panicky then!

few days back, accidentally banged my boy's head against the shower enclosure, he cried for a while n for the remaining day, i watched him like a hawk, so worried smtg might happen but thankfully he's fine, just had a fright.

re: venturing out with bb
thanks lots for your tips n encouragement. quite true hor, if bb really out of hand, zoom back in cab! :D guess its a matter of guts n how garang we have to be. hmm... think if bring bb out, will try weekday, not so crowded.

brought bb around my neighbourhood this morning, in his pram to look see. can see he's v.tired but though i push n push the pram n neighbourhood relatively quiet, he still refuse to nod off, instead bawl his lungs all the way back home! :D still hoping for the day when he can doze off in the pram when he's tired.
happy.gif

erm... there's been a few discussions before on brand of diapers but none so far on diaper cream. just want to find out for diaper cream, is there any gd recommendations? i use pureen but dunno why always have white residue on my bb's butt after applying so wondering if any other better brands that won't cause such white residue?

aria jo
maybe its a matter of practise? the more bring bb out, the more he's used to being in the pram n being outside, then he will fall asleep? mayb i should try tat... bring my boy out more often. just close my eyes n ignore other pple if he bawls, just concentrate on pacifying him somehow! :D

ecookie,
when i took my boy out last week, his first trip out coz this mummy v.scared to bring him out b4 tat, worried he scream the place down (!!!), my boy also can't tahan long in the pram n must push pram non-stop so he can remain quiet inside, which means can't really shop also, coz can't stop n check things out without him complaining. then worse still, we took public transport so once board MRT, i got to keep pushing him to n fro, so that he can b distracted but he still cried when the ride got too long so got to carry him.
sad.gif

garden dreamz:
i use desitin as prescribed by my PD (the ceramy version) n found it to be really good. not sure where to get it cos the one at guardian is overnight relief range n smell a bit too strong for my liking.

so if anyone know where to get the creamy version can let me know.

so far my baby has no nappy rash except during his 1st mth,i put on nappy cream just once a day after his bath & there are no white residue after awhile...
maybe due to diapers as well. i use nepia ( anyone use this brand?) found it to be quite good too. cloth-like material gentle on baby skin & baby never develope rash since i switch to it. (1st mth i use mixture like dryers/nepia/pampers cos got lots of free samples n leftovers from relatives/neighbors with babies slightly older than my baby).

also i think change every 4 hrs will greatly reduce nappy rash too..
just my 2 cents worth.
happy.gif

garden
What you mean by residue? I normally apply a thick film of the cream so that it protects the butt even after peeing multiple times. If you mean a white film, I think thats normal? Not quite sure what you mean by residue. Im using Mustela. Im still on my 1st tube from birth till now.. not sure when can finish manz... still have another tube of that and 3 tubes of desitin waiting for me. lol.

totoro,
talk abt strangers touching babies, the other day, I saw a mummy in a supermarket queue, holding her baby upright, with the baby hands n chin on the mummy shoulder. An older man was behind her, waving and playing with the baby. Then he used the cold can of stout that he was holding and press it against the baby's hand! I was pretty shocked why the man( which I presume was her FIL) would do that. Then he proceed to touch the baby's fingers. All this while the mummy didnt turn back, which prompt me to assume even further thats really her FIL.
End up, she left the place after paying for her item, and thats when I realised, they are not related! That incident is etched in my mind and I promised myself, I am not gg to carry my baby like that in crowded places, to prevent such incidents from happening. Some ppl can be so inconsiderate.

eccokie,
your bb looks soooooo cheeky in the 2nd pic! Hahaha!

yah, I don't understand why those pple why are they so inconsiderate !! Must they touch them .... and esp. their hands and cheeks .... now is the time that they are sucking their fingers and all and the last thing I want is "unidentify" object touching them ....

eccokie,
you can join the sprees and get the creamy version desitin. I got 2 tubes from there.

So far my baby got no nappy rash as well, and I am not that diligent in applying Diaper cream nowadays, hence explaining my never ending tube.

I think most mummies here uses Nepia too. I like using Nepia at night as its pretty big and can last thru the night. However, its not as cheap as other brands like Huggies or Pampers during special offers. I once got my M size Huggies Dry Comfort from Sheng Siong at $13.50, whereas, my Nepia from supplier costs $15. Just the other day, I got 3 packs of M size(42 pieces) Pampers Baby Dry for $20+ which worked out to $9 plus a pack!

I heard reviews abt NTUC diapers from the sept mummies, and will give it a try when my diaper stocks runs low.

totoro,
the other day i was telling my SIL not to let baby grab her fingers as now is the period when bb starts eating their own fist. Then she replied "Aiyo baby, your mummy got so many rules wan"
So angry! She is a mother herself and shld know better ma, somemore her maid likes to hold out her finger to let baby grab. GRRRR.

ecookie,
thanks for the recommendation. think watson's have. ever came across b4 but wasn't sure if its gd so didn't buy.

gingerleaf
the residue is like the cream when i apply cannot b absorbed properly into the skin so got some tiny solids around the butt instead. so far doesn't cause any butt rash but just not sure if it shd b like tat,to have white residue after applying cream.

mustela one is big tube is it? can last u so long! tat's gd, mayb i should go n get one also.
happy.gif

garden,
hahahahaha =p
As for teh residue.. the cream isnt meant to be absorbed by the butt issit? COz afterall, its meant to act as a barrier. Not too sure if thats true tho.

garden dream: I used the drapolene diaper cream. So far, i find that work very well for me. I tried the J&J one, my boy developed nappy rashes..

gingerleaf, yah, i am using the NTUC diapers for my boy. quite good. I think even better than pampers, just that it's very thick. like got big butt like that... kekeke... Can last the whole night for my boy.

frostyfiona, i used J&J during baby 1st mth n he got nappy rash too! think its not very good even though i thought J&J is quite an okie brand.

gingerleaf:
where are the sprees? can get desitin there?

i also buy nepia direct from nepia at $15. but think once baby upgrade to M wil get from NTUC since sometimes they got good offers that work out to be ard $13 per pack...

dont dare to change to other brand cos scared baby not use to them.. tried mammy poko n drypers last time but will leak n baby skin like a bit reddish,,.
think pampers not bad but too ex!

hi mummies,
dunno if u all rem me..hee hee...too biz wif both kids to come online to post...can i check wif u all ah..wat yr bb wt n ht now ah? I am concern if my bb is overfeeding..she is on tbfing and day time its my maid who is feeding her...her wt when she is 3mths n 2wks is abt 6.1kg and height is 64cm...how heavy is yr babies now ah? my bb also now suffering from bad cough..she is coughing like a old man..sigh...so young n taking so much med alr..coz my elder son sick n hence spread to her..
sad.gif
anywhere here is a pic of my girl jazzele...

1214750.jpg

hi mummies,

re. diapers:
i m an ardent supporter of NEPIA.. woo hoo! haha.. i noe itz more expensive compared to even brands like pampers but itz so soft and soooo absorbent!

gingerleaf, gardendreamz
e residue is a thin film right? bb was using desitin when born but my mum stopped after a few days cos this thin film can't be washed away.. n since she's using my oh-so-soft nepia diapers, she doesnt have nappy rashes! haha.. n i also have my trusty calendula cream to rely on.. yippie!

frostyfiona
thanks! the NTUC one gd ah? hmm...mayb i'll give tat a try if my bb runs out of his M size NEPIA. coz i a bit kiasu few weeks back when my boy seem to be growing so fast, went to stock up L size NEPIA diapers, tot he may outgrow M size. then now like his growth slow down, so think gonna run out of M size diapers liao. :D

augbaby
as long as bb sleep well n feed well, seem happy, dun worry too much. if PD say weight is fine for her height shouldn't b a problem. my boy was over 7kg when he was 3 mths old but PD assured me its fine, just that next few mths he mayn't grow v.much which is rather true coz since then, weight stagnant alr.

hippo,
NEPIA actually not v.ex when there's sale leh. so once NTUC have sale, i'll stock up like a mad woman.
happy.gif

where do u get calendula cream from? pharmacies have?

gardendreamz,
i get e calendula cream from BP.. selling at $15 a tub, slightly cheaper than from sprees. Look outfor California Baby BPs..

i missed e last NTUC sale on Nepia lor.. hmpf! i still have 2 packs now but must stock up liao! lucky for me, my mum uses cloth diapers when bb is at home.. so phew! hahahahah

wow, din log on a couple of days got so many topics liao! Have been busy at work and by the time reach home, time for dinner and go back to own place with bb. Really look forward to weekends now. bb sleep in together! haha

Re BPs - totally agree that the BPs are so EVIL! I spend quite a fair bit on it liao, and also end up buying things for self like makeup, masks and bags! Too bad my sanrio car sign OOS, sigh!!! Wanna get nice car signs to hang leh! Any recommendations?

Re diaper cream: I've been using the Desitin Creamy, and have to give it 2 thumbs up. i dun use diapers in the day, only for the night and going out, so daytime use is cloth nappies, so far i think it's v good, got zinc oxide for the healing properties. Think for diaper creams, good to look out for this ingredient cos that helps to heal. I think Desitin Creamy is not available for sale here, can only get the Ointment version, which is pink. Have bought them thru SPREES via the evil BPs here. heh. I dunno abt the residue, but usually when wiping, esp if my gal dirty herself fairly shortly after application of cream, then there wld be some little bit of cream. I also understand that not necc to apply alot on the bum leh, just a bit will do and you are supposed to then spread it out till transparent. what i do is like dab it to spread it out like apply concealer like that lah.

Re toys - I'm seriously thinking of renting lah, before buying, like trial use lor, otherwise really a waste of money.

Reading - on the weekend, i placed Karine on my lap facing out and we read the papers together. she's really interested in ADVERTISEMENTS! Cos of the colors lah, usually red, green etc. haha! I also read magazines together with her.

Going out alone - so far, haven't gone out with bb alone yet. only drive bb home alone frm my mum's place when hubby's attending his classes. so far ok, cos bb usually fall asleep on drives, plus think she used to me not entertaining her when in car.

Gingerleaf - OMG! How can that man do that! It's so disgusting! I think the mummy dunno leh! Wah lao, think abt it also shudder. THe other day I was at carrefour and my gal started to cry cos getting hungry liao, the lady infront started to make cooing noises at bb, heng she nvr reach out to stroke her face, otherwise i sure pull my pram back and continue smiling at her.

Junnie - must have been very xin tong and stressed out. hope bb is better now?

Garden Dreamz - now I also v paranoid when carrying bb, cos I"m the clumsy type, sure knock into things. Must make sure all clear!

Did u mummies read abt the 2mth old boy who died after the maid knocked his head against the toilet bowl? So poor thing leh! I almost cried also when i saw the bb's photo. if in future i ever hire maid, i make sure she ONLY take care of housework, and my mum is the bb carer.

totoro - i also get shoulder ache when using the mim sling. sigh. think it's going to be white elephant liao. maybe time to sell it away or give it away bah. sad. i asked my hubby whether wanna get the bb bjorn carrier and he still can suan me say "i thot u say the sling v good". sheesh.

Biji - ur bb is so adorable! very huggable looking leh!

bb karine says hi!
1214824.jpg
1214825.jpg

augbaby,
my gal was 6.46kg at 3mths. So nope, ur gal isnt overweight! What garden_dreamz said is correct, every baby grow at their own pace, so its okie!

hippo,
wah! u so good life! mummy using cloth diaper for u. Quite a hassle to use cloth diaper, but its a huge chunk of money saved!

Garden_dreamz,
why dun u order from supplier? 4 packs for $60 regardless of sizes, delivered right to ur doorstep!

Velvet,
i got the littlepod sling and that gives me shoulder ache! With the bbjorn carier, it gave me lower back ache! But I still prefer to use my bbjorn coz baby can sit facing front, dangling like a teddy bear and watch the world goes past her.

Yah, the man is horrible, and that happened at Giant Parkway. So next time if one is there, pls watch one for man in mid 50s trying to touch ur baby. LOL. The other time I was at vivo information counter, the counter gals reached out to touched baby's arm n I pretend to rock n sway n moved away. Hehehe. =p

i read abt the bb whose head got knocked against the toiletbowl. The other day, my hb carried baby n dunno how he open the bedroom door n knocked against her head. i was so upset that I cried n scream at him. Baby didnt cry tho, for I think it was juz a soft bump on the door, but I recalled abt that boy and went crazy. Cried n cried n cried but bb was oblivious to whats gg on and still can smile smile at me. jehehe

Back