(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

Hi Jacq,

My cousin started cereal for her BB at 4 mths and now her ger is allegic to Peanuts & chocolate. PD told her could be the starting of cereal too early.. Dat's y I still haben start my ger on cereal thou she is drinking only 400-500ml per day at 4 mths+.

There were also newspaper articles on bb bering allergic to food when starting too early on solids oso leh..

Always Fingers lickin' good.
Pics of Chloe at 4mths+
1209633.jpg
1209634.jpg

twinkle,
I didnt let her do alot of tummy time actually, I think her strong neck came from me holding her upright alot when she was less than 2 mths old ba...

hippo,
it retails at $239, but you can get it at $215 at babytown.com.sg

gingerleaf, wahahaha! okie okie.. i take! i'm scared karrie will reject goods only.. keke

okie, will go take a look at e jumperoo.. am only afraid my mum's going to kill me for taking up all available space at her house.. hohoho!

hippo, my boy also not that guai...quite a screamer at bath time n when hungry!!! ok ah onz...hahaha

hahahah gingerleaf, lyn also very very cute loh. how ah, can matty have 2 girlfriends or not?!?! hehehehehee.

Irene, Chloe's hair so cute one got one thicker patch on top. like those chinese wawa. nice for CNY leh hee. matty also has that bib!!! from the MAH baby bag rite?

my matty-booboo:

1209862.jpg

So fierce :p

1209863.jpg

playing with his favourite tigger

1209864.jpg

ahhhh look at that face

gingerleaf,

u got the jumperoo already ah! alamak, u tempt me again.. :p think my hubby will kill me soon coz my hand & heart itchy to get that liao.. haa
happy.gif

Hi Karrie,

I tried to do that but mummy need to work and hence not much chance to do those stuff with her... sob sob... by the time I reached home, she would want to sleep sleep liao !!!
Have read the cloth book to her a few times and she is really interested in it loh.

karrie, matty's such a handsome boy! agree with u, lyn is very sweet n pretty lor.. hmm.. ur boy's got a tough choice to make leh... wahaha!

hippo,

hee.. he noti & talkative boy boy :p
his hair grow quite slow after the shave leh, esp the back portion.. still a little monk.. haa...

Hi Karrie,
Mine is from the Glen E bag.. hehehe! Chloe's hair only grow infront after the shave, so becomes like 1 patch infront lor.. SOme says look like Thai Boys!

Hi Dodo,
Aiyo.. anderson so cute. the first pic is to show he outgrown his shirt le ar? hehehe.. wanna "Bao" oredi.. so CUTE!

dodo, haha, get it! :p

Hippo, we got many oct boys, lets play hard 2 get. Can0t so easily let them have our daughters hand ma! Lol.

Pard0n my sms speak as im usin my hp n0w. So happy leh, coz i found free connectn! Haha

dodo, when did u cut anderson's hair? 1st mth? cos his hair has grown quite alot hor? adri's hair is still so short n patchy! aiyo..

Hello...

The jumperoo....dunno izzit I like or my boy like...I bring him to try 2 weeks ago...he is like dunno how to play it....Intending to buy it this week no matter who oppose...

How much is Toy Rus selling..Kiddy palace selling 239.

wa... today's topics on handsome boys n pretty gals ah! :D really envy ur babies, all have nice nice hair n super cute looks that can melt hearts, my boy's hair like lallang, can sway in the wind one.
sad.gif

twinkle_stars
everyone's talking about jumperoo today! even gingerleaf is on the high over it alr! :D my boy's not ready for it yet, neck still not stable so will most prob rent it first n let him try it out when he's older n knows how to play.
happy.gif

karrie,
gd tat ur boy likes to read the cloth books. my boy like not v.keen on books one. i try to read to him but he turn his head here n there, so sad... resort to talking n singing songs n action games with him instead. hope he won't grow up to be a book-hater! :D where did u get ur cloth books from?
happy.gif

dodo,
think i'm getting to understand what you meant by even on NPL also can spend $, coz with all the mummies recommending websites to shop, its so so hard to resist not shopping (online), though i hardly step out of the house! :D

gardendreamz, i totally agree! even without e recommendations, i m constantly checking out new stuff online.. jialat.. even working mums also will go broke..

All babies so chubby leh!so cute wanna pinch the cheecks! keke..

garden_dreamz,fitty_nut,

Gald to know that we all have chubby babies.. haha..Jerric also dun like pacifier and only wans the real thing at night.. difficult baby..

gingerleaf,
Lynn birthday same as jerric leh.. Jerric neck also getting more stable..the jumperoo really good ah?? but so expensive!

gingerleaf
ya lor... i can spend whole night (After bb sleep) on net just browsing thru things to buy n whenever i ask my hubby if can buy this buy that, he will shoot me a look n ask if its necessary.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
but whatever i shop or look is for my boy mah... not for me, i reckon its justifiable! :D i guess, its his way of trying to curb my itchy eyes n fingers! :D

hi mummies,

can chk if u all use wet tissues to clean bb hands and face ar? Is it okie if after dat bb lick/ suck their hands ar? Or must use special types of wet tissues?

i'll use the hand and mouth tissue to wipe her face and hands after milk. according to the contect, it's made of edible content or something from pigeon. 2 version, the white and blue pack made in japan, the yellow one can't remember where liao.

hi my baby is drinking like ard 800-900ml per day and normally ard 3-4 hours apart. but sometimes, when he's asleep he will like miss his feed.

do you all wake your baby up for feed (assuming not during the night but just that his nap during the day stretches for hours)?

my baby is coming to 3 mths this weekend but he's no indication of learning to roll yet! and his neck still not strong even after i try to put him on his tummy once a day (though only ard few mins per time). any suggestions to improve his neck muscle?

garden_dreamz, i got the cloth books via a BP on this forum. it's much cheaper than getting it from the stores. haahahha another case of stay at home but still spend money loh.

hippo and gingerleaf, yahloh october baby girls are in demand sia, so many boys around hehehe.

re: wiping bb hands and mouth
i don't use baby wipes coz dunno what chemicals they use...i standby a ziploc bag of rolled cotton wool and teeny tupperware of cool boiled water. when i need to, i'll use the wet cotton wool to wipe.

ecookie, i put him on Gina Ford's contented little baby routine so I will restrict his day time nap to not more than 4 hrs. If it's time for his feed and he's napping i will wake him up. this is so he will sleep through the nite...or at least not wake up so many times lah. must say that he's been a lot happier and easier to handle after being on the routine. he knows the drill liao.

mummies,

RE: Tummy time
At 1st like Garden_dreamz mentioned they will start to lick the bedsheet etc…but my boy really hate tummy time, he cry whenever I put him down

gingerleaf
my boy also ard 130ml 3hrly
but yr gal is more chubby… I really feel to pinch her cheek..hehe

garden_dream

I also hv prob feeding him. Also hv to calm him dwn by rocking etc. But when my mum feed him he ok leh.. Bully Mummy…haiz
and I agree with Jojer, as long they finished their milk.

Hippo

wow yr gal and lift up strongly… not like my boy…he just cry whenever tummy time.. If he is not crying, he will just lie there like so comfortable…Grrrr'

dodo,

sometime mummy is like that,,, saw sumtin nice and we will tink to get for our BB
gal, anderson look diff nw…handsome boy …he look quite fair too.

RE:constipation
My boy jus poo today, and he is hvin constipation. Just now when he is tryin to poo out.. He cried.. Really scare me… saw abit of blood stain at his poo… so heartpain cos saw him cryin so hard.
any idea which FM is better. Currently he is taking Friso 1 + friso comfort. As for BM oni once a day.

Hi pinky,

I think I have the same case as you. BB will poo when she takes my BM. She's on Friso as well. But ever since I increased her milk intake, she can poo more than twice per day some times and some times no poo poo.
For water, did u try adding gripe water. My girl reject plain water also ... hiaz

My massage lady once taught me not to mix gripe water with plain water. She told me to feed gripe water directly, then give her plain water after. This is to prevent baby from only wanting to drink gripe water mix with pain water when she grows up.
If baby is oreadi rejecting water, feed them abit of water at the start of every feed. This is to slowly let them get use to the taste.

I hope it helps.

Hi mummies,

Re: Gripe water
When my bb is @ 2+mths, I feed bb with Gripewater. It seems that he sleeps alot when fed Gripewater on daily basis. But he is active during the day when I din feed him Gripewater. I was then told not to give bb Gripewater unless necessary (e.g. when bb start teething). Have stopped since.

Re: Drink water
Can try to give bb warm water instead of @ room temp. coz itz easier for bb to take warm water.

hi hi:

Re: Gripe water + water
i started feeding my baby when he's 2 mths + for he started getting colic which usually started ard midnight till 3+! so now we gave him once a day (only ard 2.5ml) after his bath in the morning. i fed him neat 1st then water after that. he normally drank the most water in the day after gripe water. think he likes the taste. anyother time of feeding plain water FAILs. he ll start wailing once he tasted it n realise its tasteless.

i did try feeding before his milk but he just got angrier for he's already hungry n yet i still feed him tasteless water. ha.
but im getting worried that he may not like to drink water when he grow up. any other methods to induce baby to drink more water?

Re: constipation
baby is also on Friso 1 and poo-poo frequency is ard once a day or once alternate day. so far his stools are soft n no blood but he always cry when poo-pooing. but when he finishes his business, he ll be back to his smiley self again. not sure if this is constipation. will check with PD when he goes for his pnuemococcal jab this sat.

actually read somewhere that you can increase the water to formula ratio to ease constipation. for eg: friso 1 recommended 4 spoons of formula to 120ml water. when i was weaning him from my BM to formula, i use 130 ml water instead cos scared the change too drastic n he suffers from constipation.

Re: neck muscle
baby still no indication to roll.. hmm..
he s generally fine with tummy time but sometimes just want to lick the mattress.. ha

Totoro,
In fact I'm happy that my bb drinks lesser now, at least I know he's not overfed. I'm more concern if he rejects milk or lose appetite. And he's growing in wt and ht lor. So I think it's ok that your gal is drinking less.

Jacq,
Irene is rite. bb digestive system is not very well develop yet.

Tummy time:
Just now put Isaac on his tummy to train his rolling, he doesn't like this position though he has no problem lifting up his head steadily to look ard. Thought since he doesn't like it, he'll struggle to turn himself. Kekek (mummy so evil hor
biggrin.gif
)...after 20mins he din succeed, too tired and slept. So funny!

Yesterday venture to Taka, then walk to Plaza Singapura jalan. Total about 6hrs...good exercise for me. So far ok, the challenge is Isaac will cry to sleep unless super tired. So must make sure not to walk into a shop while he's 'singing'. Haha.

Yesterday weather very hot mah, he keeps pushing the napkin away from his thighs. Then open his michilin legs wide wide. Alamak so pai sah
embarrassed.gif
. lol!

dear mummies,
i tink i m going to ask a beri stupid question. how do we make the FM ar? Do we scoop the powder into the milk bottle and add 100 degree hot water to make the powder melt den add cool boiled water? so we stir the powder or shake using the milk bottle ar? Pardon me if u find my question beri silly.. I tink i wanna try to introduce FM to my ger to see if she really dun like breastmilk, wonder is tis is a stupid decision..
sad.gif

Back