(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Hi,
Any mummies out there keen to sell off their bumbo seat to me? As long as its the authentic one & in good condition, i m willing to buy from u at $35.
Pls pm me at 9742 8258

Hi mummies...

we are back! our thread really getting quiet, very few postings.

saw a few babies unwell... hope they are better now.

Selamat Hari Raya to our muslim mummies and babies

pillow,
nice trip you have.. i totally agree with you. great time for bonding on family trips!

rxsti,
volo is great for travelling... we are glad that we bought 1 for our trip too.
i'm sure u will enjoy ur upcoming taiwan holiday

re : baby walking
its nice to see maegan walking (or rather waddling) but she tend to tip toe alot. during the trip, she kept refusing to be carried. kept fussing to come down and walk on her own.

1756431.jpg
1756432.jpg
1756433.jpg

Hi Mag!!!

Some of Clara's current pics
happy.gif

Nice to know u are back Darmae!
happy.gif
So u have lots of fun with ur kids? I hope I can be brave like u go for a trip with charlene and hubby alone hee..hee...
Hubby actually suggesting to drive up to Malaysia this weekend and stay in the A Farmosa Resort but me hestitating hee..hee..

Clement Nice pict of clara... these days they always play and be interested in things they are not supposed to touch huh hee..hee.. see how clara look inquisitively at the umbrella trying to figure out how it works haha so cute
happy.gif

Good Morning to all mummies n Clement..
One day to Friday so happy hee..hee..

Florence long time no hear from u how are u?
happy.gif

Clement, Wise
Thank you uploading the pics..
Clara really a big jie jie liao..
So busy with the brolly..

Low,
So sorry.. I d not on PC yest.. dunno u working..
I was at Suntec yest..hee..

Darmae,
Welcome back.
Must be very Fresh for work now..hee..
Hey.. got thing to ask u..
That time Darius n Maegan b'day, u engaged someone to entertain the kids rit?
Is the guy good?
What is he charges?
Thanks..

Wise hee..hee.. icic me also la no choice let her play those things charlene not surpose to play at times haha

Magoo so u bought nice dresses for ur mayvis? Me working whole day yest till 5pm le.. and mag, tell u something yesterday my feng zhi be a nan ba in success le haha cos my mum also must help my dad and I must work so i like u take a big risk leave my charlene to her daddy for a day yesterday hee..hee..
He did a good job lor hee..hee.. but hor my charlene hor very guai when his daddy takes care of her le not like when I take care of her full of requests, so sticky and so notti.. she likes know her daddy temper would flared up and she cannot fool around with her daddy le haha

Low,
Good lor.. so in future can leave charlene to Law more.. then u can rest..
Ayden also like tat when hubby took care of him.
Think Charlene n Ayden same same one.. only bully mummy... haiz..
Ya, managed to get the dresses for Mayvis.
I got one from the shop called "tiny" dunno wat n the other one, I went to "bloomb".. I prefer simple dress.. also bought one set for Ayden..

mag,

Clara also bully mummy..haha..guai guai and follow regular schedule when daddy take care of her...when mummy with her...no schedule at all...

ai yo how come clara, ayden and charlene all same same like to bully mummy climb over mummy head to shit le hahaha
I don't understand le.. I keep asking lawrence she so guai mei never stick to u, want u carry ask for this ask for that.. lawrence say no le.. even change pampers bath also guai guai let him do I was like oh my why like this haha

Low,
Then u didn't tell Law, "since Charlene behaves so well when u take care of her, then from now on, u take care la.. I be reserved." haha..
Oh no.. Hope Law no see this post.. or else he sure "shoot" me when he sees me.. haha

Mag.. law so ya ya the whole day.. I called back hor worry ma he ask me don't disturb his bonding time with his gal le.. then hor I ask him easy to take care he say chicken le haha

charlene also la daddy takes care of her everything also ok then hor at night I go home.. the request starts again then hor poo poo twices le the daddy say heng le he takes care charlene no poo poo haha

poor mag.. always like that after the kids get well is the mummy turn.. u try to drink some vit c quickly now hopefully can stop the virus from hitting u le.. take care
happy.gif

Mag.. ur hubby not in town?
Me also very sian hee..hee.. want to sleep le.. esp weather quite good these days hee..hee..

darmae, welcome back!! Did ur kids behave well? I hope my gal can behave during the trip. Did you have a carry bag for ur volo? or maybe its not necessary?

Hope all Muslim mummies have a wonderful festive celebration !!

mag/rach/meko,

now clara big girl liao...sometimes dun even one to be carried...want to walk on her own..faints..lets meet up soon ok?

mag,
u take care hor..drink more water

Wise,meko,Low
Thanks for the concern.. I trying to be "WATER TANK" now.. drinking a lot of water.. hoping can flash away the virus..

Wise,
Talking abt walking on their own.. Ayden just "mastered" the skill of coming down from my bed the correct way.. so now he keeps want to go down my bed.. even bedtime!! faintz.....

hi all,
hope all had a gd break
happy.gif

the gals have finaly recovered fully..crossing my fingers.

posting some pics here. cheers

amateur deco done by the daddy...
1757332.jpg

cake from pine gardens
1757333.jpg

family pic
1757334.jpg

her most recent pic..
1757335.jpg

wise/low

They hv so much energy.. I feel so tired "jia-garing" him..
Ayden very lazy.. he can walk a few steps.. but he just dun want to do it..
there was a few times we "caught" him in action..
but then ask him to do again.. he "act blur"!!!
BTH...

Amy,
very nice pics..

Hi All please help to pray for Carlson... he has been vomitting ever seen yesterday and nothing can go into his little stomch till now ...
sad.gif
he is on the way to MT E now ... hope the nurse can help to handle him so sad and helpless i cannot be there with him as i am as I am clearing my work ....

Gingerleaf and any one I did not send out any email or what so ever to anyone ... PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE EMAIL OR FILE ... IT MUST BE VIURS .. I have not check my mails for a week or so liao

SORRY any one got anything to ask me please sms me @ 96200336 i am not able to come to forum cos of work and busy ...

CM,
Try to give Carlson water.. keep him hydrated..
Keep us update.
Can sense u r very stress due to work n family..
Take care..

BLUE AND ALL .. he has been having this prob. for very long liao ... i did update in the OCT 07 thread ... water ya did give but every thing comes out ... we got to even tell him that its ok to drink this its will not make you vomit ... sobsob ... so helpless now ...
sad.gif
hubby just called said he vomitted again ... sobsob

Hi everyone , hehe sorry for disappearing for days.

Busy busy ...

Went to genting on fri without hazel as she was having high fever and red dots on her face ... tot was HFMD but doc say it's not but for safety purpose , she stayed in singapore with my helper.
sad.gif

Keith was well behave and slept thou the journey there. We had lots of fun and mummy - keith time together.
happy.gif

Came home , both sick with sore throat . I had ulcers in my mouth but doc say not hfmd , gave 2 days mc to rest.

felt better yty , when BBQ and cycling at east coast with the kids. but didnt eat much as too heaty le. but the other adults enjoyed the good food!
happy.gif
haha hazel loved the grass ... crawling and pulling the grass...

How's everyone here?

florence,

how's my god-daughter?? she better already??just fyi, HFMD the dots will be on bottom,palms,mouth and below the foot...dots on face..less likely..u take care hor...drink more water..

wise, clement,
clara is really a big jie jie...

fau,
dahlia looked so pretty in red. mummy too!

low,
it was fun during the holiday... of cos, there were some 'hard times' from the kids. but we juz took it as a pinch of salt. hahhaa.. we do get stares from passerby when darius was throwing tantrums. he practically wants to buy the whole shop. we somehow feel that hongkongers have very low threshold for children.
most imptly, we enjoyed ourselves very much.... great bonding time and snugging in bed with the kids. you should try..... hehehe

mag,
i'm still fresh at home... will be back to work tmr. hehehe.
yes, we engaged an entertainer for their bday celebration. he is aaron (mr funny), i will PM u his contact. recommended to CM to, it seems that his rates was revised in aug... but i confirmed his service in july so entitled for the old rate

you take care ya.... drink more water and take more rest.

rxsti,
yeah.. it was nice holiday. we get hard times from darius rather than maegan. the only fuss from maegan was that she wants to come dwn and walk instead of being carried. very xiong lor.. esp at disneyland. there were alot of ppl, cos of 97 holidays, alot of chinese nationals came over. we see alot of mad rush... ppl literally run in the park. so we didnt wan maegan to be dwn walking.. she might be run into.

u dun ned a carrying back for volo. we had the stroller all the way to the departure gate. the SQ staff gave us a plastic bag for the stroller and checked in for us. we hv the stroller waiting for us when we landed.

CM,
take care and give carlson more water.. pray that he will be well soon!

Wiselyn : She is fine le. hehe she can drink and eat well liao. but slim down from 10.3kg to a slim 9.2kg now!
happy.gif
Double chin also no more le.

I am also much better now, as there are no spots on our hands and legs ... doc certify us clear from hfmd. haha!
happy.gif

the flower balloon is sooo cute!! totoro is the balloon expert, right?

re-walking
nynke just started pulling herself up. think she's late bloomer and most likely walk only 2 mths later. she just passed the 8kg mark..haha..

darmae, must be headache at disneyland hor..but so long kids happy, all's worth it.

cm, hope carlson gets well soon.

thanks all ... now he is sleeping in the clinic .. taken the medi and waiting to feed him again ... hmmm
sad.gif

EMAILS I DID NOT send out to anyone ... so please please delete them ok ... a few mummies got it liao ...

Florence
thanks. I like the flower also. It's called bubble balloon and can last 2-4weeks!!

amy
hee not balloon expert lah! Just a new skill that I have acquired just in time for the birthdays!! ha ha
Finally my girl party is over so now can concentrate more on business hopefully!!

florence,

as long as she is eatting well and drinking well..she will gain back her weight in no time...so dun worry..

darmae,

u mean in term of size or look that clara is like big jie jie??ha ha..

amy, nynke's bday cake looks like my girl's cake hehe will post the pic soon

just dropped in to say hi to everyone, hope this day will pass fast cos i have no free periods except for this one!

Hi darmae,

I am also going HK end year. Will be going with my parents. How did you manage to feed maegan with porridge? We are now training En En to eat rice with soup so that she will have more choices at HK.

Btw, anything that i need to note abt Mymnamar maids? Mine is arriving in 2+ weeks time.

Hi CM,
Hope that Carlson recovers fast. So poor thing.

Re: Refusing food
My gal was so naughty yesterday. When she realised that daddy was the one feeding her the porridge, she purposely took her own sweet time to eat. So by the time i return from the kitchen, i realised that she did not want to eat anymore cos it was passed her lunch time duration. So i left her on the highchair and let her cry. I also switched off her fav DVD show. Think she cried for ard 10 min. This mummy is very mean right?

poohwei, one close fren had a bad experience with myanmar maid. sorry, dun want to 'pour cold water' hor...just to share with you what happened to her.
basically, super poor hygiene and bad command of english. she cannot understand simple english like eat, take, find . she used same cloth to clean the kid's urine and table. my fren was so stressed up with the maid and the agency was not very helpful either. So in the end, my fren gave up and sent the maid back.

maid thingy, is really up to indiv's luck. there are also many good myanmar maids around. they are known to be more honest and hardworking. guess you'll have to be more hands-on for the first few weeks and teach her what you want her to do. if her english is poor, then maybe writing down could be helpful.

Re: Maids

I guess its luck. Be it filipino, indo, sri lankan, etc maids, there are bound to be black sheeps. Keeping my fingers crossed now. Anyway, i am asking my part time maid to translate all my house rules to burmese. I should be getting her to "train" my maid too. Guess it is easier for pple from the same country to train each other. My burmese part time maid is simply FANTASTIC. But i need to full time one..so no choice.

Back