(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Haha Tiny...that's funny! Think I may try the plasters..I also find that massage liao more pain! Is the plasters safe for pregnancy?

Blue,
Piles is when you have a little bubble like thing at your anus there. It comes out when we push too hard. If you don't have then I think you just wipe too hard liao!

Wiselyn, then you must start to ask Clara to guai guai come out on the day you want few days before. Since 6 Aug, I've been telling Desiree the date ... and I will countdown with her ... hoping she will arrive either 8/8 or 9/8 National Day.
happy.gif

wise,

clara aspires to be national day bb huh. ask her to pop at 12 midnight? then maybe u have a chance to be on national tv leh! first bb to celebrate the nation's birthday. then imagine can see cheeky uncle's face on tv as well.. hahaha

Hi Kim,
Have you start seeing your gynae yet?
Since you are in the critical trimester where a lot of bb's organs are developing, I think it is better for you to seek advice from your gynae than from forum.

This applies for both western and chinese medication.

hi angel, if not safe, woody will already raised alarm. on back and buttock shld be ok, not on tummy ok.
happy.gif

Nice weather for curry fishhead, yum yum! Going for it if it don't rain later. haahaa!

ha ha, Wiselyn... you have became an August mummy?
Yesterday, also heard some pp in the lift, targeting 8th August after midnight.
My friend EDD exactly 8th August. We're also asking her to tahan until after midnight.
All of you have a lot of competitors...

Imagine a lot of mummies in the different hospitals, looking at the clock and aiming for the final push. If shown on TV (with multiple screens), sure very cute.

wiselyn then from now on talk and nag to clara hee..hee.. ask her come out on national day then u and uncle famous overnight le then be the first to come out heard got special govt perks le hee..hee...
happy.gif

goldfishy,

only in the begining i was suppose to be a sept'07 MTB..after that my EDD changed and i am suppose to be Aug'07 MTB...

maybe if be the first bb of national day will have special perks...will talk to clara abt it and ask her to come out where the clock strike 12...

wiselyn,

got special perks huh. then maybe u aim for a 4.2kg baby lah. spore's age this year. you will even be more famous lor. woahhhhhhhh... eat more, eat more...

meko,

to be 4.2kg baby ah? for clara shd not be a problem...cos she now is already a big bb... at 33 weeks she already 2.5kg liao

Wiselyn, induce labour counted or nt? Heeheehee....

Aiyo Meko, 4.2kg so big... C-sect nt counted, rite?

Got toothaches, pain...buay tahan...got to see dentist liao...
kao_cry.gif

funny,

heard only natural birth is counted but 4.2 kg still can aim for natural birth. my fren gave birth to 4.8kg bb natural birth and no epidural. i really pei fu her!

funny u take care better see dentist soon i know the agony i was for a while having toothache such that it pulls and my head also pain... wow imagine got to bear the body ache , toothache and headache siao man hee..hee...

Wow.... Meko, ur frend oso veri siak siak bo jio....4.8kg...I will faintz...I dunno how to push liao...Heeheehee....

Low, yeah loh...I really didn't sleep well last nite...tis toothaches on n off....Dunno is toothaches or nt...Anyway see dentist then confirm...nt every dentist dare to do on preggy... I got to wait for their phone call to confirm..

hi pinkyji
happy.gif

Funny... i think last trim they don't really dare to extract tooth too le.. for me i admit my tooth abit decay but hor.. is when i am heaty or not sleeping well then the pain would come and haunt me!!!!!!

hi low..!
happy.gif

funny, sometimes i get toothache also.. esp when i bite down on something.. the pain is....!!!!! but like wat low says.. durin the last tri i dun think they will extract for u leh...

funny76 never le i never see dentist ma hee..hee.. cos long time my dentist already fill once i think the filling drop so i predict might need to extract if go this time then i pregnant i also don't dare to go see dentist.. actually hor tell u the truth i scare dentist like anything hee..hee...

lucky the pain goes off 3 days later .. i drink warm water it helps lor then i dare not bite that side lor... my mum says sometimes the tooth decay if u heaty huo qi da would be pain one

mummies,

i will jiayou....u all jiayou for me also ok...

funny,

think during 3rd tri the most the do is normal cleaning...

Pinky, wat is bonjela? Where to get it?

Wow...Low, u really brave leh...nt scare will get worst huh? Sooner or later u oso got to see leh...I oso scare of dentist...they do ur teeth like we r nt living thing like tat....anyhow scrape n dig here n there....faintz...

Then Wiselyn, I got to suffer wif my teeth pain n labour pain liao loh...OMG....Y? Y? Y? Y.....Heeheeheee...then I got no choice got to really bear wif it....

Hahaha...u r rite, Wiselyn...i tink every 1/2 yr wld be the best.... Sometimes really got to choice either too scare or no $$$...Heeheehee....But sooner or later sure got to visit 1....

funny, its an oral gel used for mouth ulcer or a pain relief... u can get it at the pharmacy, supermarkets the medicine hall.. if i din rem wrongly.. the packaing is in blue.. jus ask the pharmcist they'll noe what ur referin to..
happy.gif

hee hee.. actually i like to visit the dentist wan leh.. i love the feelin of having a mouth full of clean teeth... wahahahah

haha funny not brave is timid.. i always delay dentist check up can don't go i siam.. ya like what u say the fear build in me through childhood.. cos is so pain always then u true le like not living thing like that dig here dig there... ouch i think liao already so painful hee..hee...

funny,

after first visit to "ractified" all problems...subsuquent visit will just be normal cleaning...so only need to scare for first time only

Wiselyn, cleaning oso scary leh....they oso dig here, dig there, sure bleed one...the machines r scary....faintz...

funny,

u scare of dentist since young har? me last time also...then clement force me go dentist..me now use to it liao...usually 6-9 mths go once....

Goldfishy,

How come must draw blood 3 times for the glucose tolerance test? I thought twice, once before the drink, and once after? When is the 3rd one?

wiselyn i also scare of dentist since young.. feng zhi also scare so we both scare no body would force each other to go hahahaha next time my baby charlene don't know how le hee..hee...

Wiselyn, I quite scare loh! If got company reimburse, I usually will go...company benefits mah... Singaporean r like tat loh...free...y nt, rite? Nw dun hav liao...so will avoid loh..Heeheehee...I cheapo loh...

low & funny,

my dentist was telling me hor...must bring ur child to just go to the dentist (not for cleaning) to get use to the sound..so next time they will not be scare to go dentist

wiselyn u help me bring charlene go with clara next time cos charlene mummy scare of the sound too hahaha
happy.gif

low,

wait charlene ask me, aunt wiselyn y u bring me go dentist, mummy and daddy no go? how to ans her har?

Back