(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

baby_piglet,
No need to thank me lah. It's funny who msn me to let me know also. Me long time no post & read thread liao. Very busy at work
sad.gif

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
6. Nate (if in the afternoon)
7. bb_piglet (cant do 19/oct)
8. darmae
9. Funny76
10. Irene

Thks, Corrine!
Hahaha...sorry, Irene!

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8. darmae
9. Funny76
10. Irene

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8. darmae
9. Funny76
10. Irene
11. Poohwei (prefer after 11am)

Hi tinyvoice,
just saw your post, i'll just keep a slot for u first k

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8. darmae
9. Funny76
10. Irene
12.Tinyvoice (to be confirm)

mummies after this can be placed under waiting list thks
happy.gif

darmae, tks for ur info, jus bought the endo thermal cooker during the isetan sale, is it the same cooking function as the shuttle chef? Mus go buy the pigeon instant porridge to try this weekend. by the way how many diapers did u bring for the trip? Im planning to bring 2 x 24pcs pampers pull up pants, dont know if its enuf??

voice, u have tried using the the tiger thermal flask to cook the porridge?? Must also try tmr...

Corrine,

Sorry I got to put mine "to be confirm" coz my hubby nt keen leh... Try to convince him again...Will let u know latest by Mon...sorry for the delay...

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8. darmae
9. Funny76 (To be confirm)
10. Irene

rxsti,
i'm not sure abt endo thermal cooker. but i guess it work the same... i hv seen the demo before. mayb the endo cooker is abit bigger than the shuttle chef i hv. its a flask size... more portable since i bring it on the go.
go get some pigeon items for Ariel to try 1st... if she likes then u buy more and bring. there's a few varieties.
re : diapers
i brought 30 mamy poko pullups for the 6 days trip. there's still about 5 left when we are back. if you are on your own for the trip, you can still buy it off supermarket if u are really short

i'm sure u are exciting abt ur upcoming trip. do share when u are back... initially we wanted to go taiwan but worry there isnt much for darius to enjoy.

funny,
i replied ur msn liao

hi mummies

thanks for the tips on preparing porridge during holidays. A great help. So it seems like not too troublesome.. i shall go N get one of those flask and try some of the instant meals.

atinarin.... will pray for yr ops. keep us updated ok?

corrine... i oso hear that GUG will introduce phonics during lesson. Blue has tried the trial before perhaps she can give us some feedback

star: thank u

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes, im really touched, i have not even met any of u and most of u dont even know my real name!

I am dreading getting admitted, undergoing another angiogram before the actual procedure, my girl is so attached to me i dontknow how we are gonna cope.

Hello mummies ... been a while since I "appeared" here. Heeee
happy.gif

Star: Yap, have brought Jordan for GUG trial before. Must say it was pretty good but quite ex lah. Didn't sign him up cos I think he's still abit young for that though ... I will end up being busier having to keep pulling him back cos that time he kept crawling towards the teacher wanting to grab the things she was holding to. I will still wait for him to at least turn 18 months to sign up for JG Billigual Playclub, which D used to go when she was that age.

Atinarin: Have faith ... the Lord will be with you if you cast all your cares upon Him! You will be in our prayers.
happy.gif

Just to share something which really sent laughter to all of us in the family. Jordan learnt a new trick today. During dinner just now, don't know why he kept shaking his head (not just shake from left to right, but more like those ah-bu-neh shaking their head that kind) and smiling. We found it such a fascinating sight and hubby caught him on video. Haha. After a while, I asked him how he shake his head and he did it again. So he understands that action as "shaking head" since he's able to do it when asked to. Damm funny!

And sadly, he still hasn't shown any interest in walking yet leh ... my mum and MIL both said the same thing. Babies who learn to walk later are the "ho mia" ones ... cos they get to be carried longer ... haha ... don't know how true.
happy.gif

hi,

sorry to disturb,i am looking for the Haenim Play yard,if u r selling please PM me your price, condition and age of the play yard and collection place.

hi rxsti, yup i have tried the tiger food flask and it works. You bought it too at istean sales? That one very hot selling, food flask + thermos flask only $50! I wanted to get another one for give-away but OOS by the time I reached in the afternoon. Endo thermal cooker need to be cooked over stove before transferring to the cooker to continue to cook. I think works like the shuttle chef.

Hi corrine, please release my slot, my hb not keen at this moment, he prefers to wait till my boy turns 18mths and we're going to waitlist for JG bilingual playclub.

darmae, went to buy the pigeon instant porridge, will let her try tmr, hope she like it.... the endo is a bit big in size so wont b bringing it. instead may try voice method with the tiger thermal flask. Rather excited, will upload photos and FB. Nowadays my gal will throw tantrums by screaming and sitting on the floor and dont want to b carried.... hope she behave... x fingers.

hi voice, i bought my tiger food flask during the previous isetan sale, and bought the endo thermal cooker during this sale.

hi blue

thanks for sharing... i was browsing JG website the other day and am keen in the Edu prg. Didnt noe hv to q for enrollment. now i must quick hand quick leg to contact the school before theo turns 18mths

atinarin, u must take good care of urself first b4 anyone else. I think this is a good time for ur girl to bond with her daddy too. =D u can relax a little, take a back seat for a while. =D i do believe with so many prayers surrounding you, GOD will be there for u and ur family. =D

Atinarin: Pls do not hold back ... fear is inevitable. But just be positive and look beyond the fears and apprehension to see a rainbow thereafter ... eh you stay in AMK right? I stay in Bishan ... quite near ... if you need to have coffee, we can always meet up nearby to have a chat!
happy.gif

atinarin,
it is nv easy to fight the tears and fear. the procedure might juz shed a different light in the tunnel. we are all supporting behind you... praying for you. pls take care.

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8. darmae
9. Funny76 (To be confirm)
10. Irene
11. Poohwei (prefer after 11am, cant do on 12/9)

Re: JG Holiday programme
I am very interested in the programme too but i am afraid i am not able to commit to the dates. I should be signing up if i can make it at the Forum branch instead Evans cos Evans is pretty inaccessible unless we drive right?

Hi Atinarin..
I wish you best of health and a speedy recovery after the operation. Pls keep a positive mindset and stay strong.

You are a very brave mother.
happy.gif
I will pray for your good health too.

take care!

thanks mummies, just fear that i wont come out alive or my full normal self. this has gone on for so long i just want it to stop and i want my life back. too many downs, too many closed doors i really need things to brighten up.

going in tomorrow i dont know how i will do it, really panicking. hope i dont back out at the last moment.

im not brave at all, real scaredy cat.

blue: thanks, i hope we get to meet during my recovery, hopefully its a fast one.

Hi Atinarin <

We (Sept mummies 2007) are with us mentally.
happy.gif
Please be strong !With a reason to live ( Ur gal) I know you can have good health in no time.
happy.gif

Morning ladies!

1765768.jpg

A recent photo of my two devils at a BBQ!
happy.gif

Atinarin,

Dun worry too much....I know is hard...try to tink positively...Wish u all the best for everything...Will pray for u n keep u in mind! Jiayou!

funny,
np let me know ya
happy.gif

tinyvoice,
i'll release your slot. I'm interesred in JG too n still waiting for them to call me for the trial

poohwei,
er....12/9??

mummies i got 1 slot left
GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
6.Nate (if in the afternoon)
7.bb_piglet (cant do 19/oct)
8.darmae
9.Funny76 (To be confirm)
10.Irene
11.Poohwei (prefer after 11am, cant do on 12/9)

Corrine,
U can add my name in if u hv extra slot.
I dun mind let Ayden have a trial..
Thanks.

Darmae,
Received ur PM.
but wanna ask u, how much he charged u and wat is the programme provided?
Thanks.

Good morning mummies ...

Atinarin: Pls do not back out from the operation. If you back out, life's not gonna change abit and you will have to keep worrying about your illness etc. Think of the operation as your hope to regain back a normal life ... of cos every operation has its risks, which I think there is no point in you worrying too. Just rest your cares and worries unto the Lord ... let Him fight the battle.
happy.gif

Corrine: JG got trial one meh? Not sure about now ... but last time during D's time was told that they don't have trial class one. Eh btw next Wed Jordan can get to see Angel every week liao ... heeee ... and we will get to see each other also hor? So happy!
happy.gif

mummies i got 1 slot left
GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8.darmae
10.Irene
11.Poohwei (prefer after 11am, cant do on 12/Oct..hehehe)

spoke to my doctr, getting cold feet so i suddenly had more qns to ask...

he told me the risk involved. aiya i dont wanna get a stroke, who does? im so frustrated, why did i have to get this in the first place? and why now? if i HAD to get it, should have happened b4 i had a bb.

I know how u feel atinarin.. well life is irony at times..

I know the fear esp now that we have a baby to take care and be responsible for but tell urself go for it.. at least u tried.. baby would be so happy to know mummy tried and nothing is impossible.. who knows in the first place we are able to carry a baby to full term and raise and take care of them till 1 year .. there are many things that we fear but we make it like in labour who knows we can suffer and endure the pain n deliver our precious out to this world
happy.gif

I would pray for u too.. u must be strong and have the will power.. I always believe will power is very important and it really works!
happy.gif
Take care.. do update us as n when k.. we love to hear from u always!
happy.gif

emily,
date not fix yet but it will be on a sunday afternoon

funny ,
will check n let u know k

magoo,
great
happy.gif
angel can see godma then

blue,
ya they told me can arrange for a trial leh...
Jordan miss angel huh hehe.... see u next wed
happy.gif

poohwei,
most likely i will arrange for the trial to be after 19th oct

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8.darmae
10.Irene
12.magoo

waiting list :

Corrine,
Will most definitely attend if hubby can be in. Coz wan hubby to look c look c. Wait for ur news...Sorry for being so troublesome. Paisey! Thks for everything!

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
8.darmae
10.Irene
12.magoo

waiting list :

low: yes i will try to log inif they have wireless, for tomorrow i will just need to get admitted and get blood taken andall

Funny, I think can have only 1 accompanying adult ... I went for the trial before. Classroom quite small so don't think they will allow 2 parents. But they do allow a changeover during break time. Maybe you or hubby can rotate the parent companionship. Hope the info helps.
happy.gif

atinarin, all the best yah. be positive. most positive. just by being positive and cheerful will help to win 50% of the battle already. if need to, cry it out. crying can release the bad toxins in us. good to let it out every now and then. =D will be praying for u. especially for u tomorrow. u know the time of op?

blue: no, i get admitted tomorrow, do pre op blood test etc, take some blood for emergencies, etc cos i am doing it under GA

Back