(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Mummies......

Thanks for all the well wishes for Ryann. And Happy birthday to all sept babies.

Ryann kenna hfmd after his party and got admitted to KKH. While he is recovering, i got it from him also. Thus now i on MC also. Ryann got well already but me still suffering.
HFMD for adults is so painful. I couldn't even walk during these few days. Couldn't walk, couldn't talk, couldn't eat couldn't type.... Phew....

But Ryann's birthday was fun! Cake from PG turn up on time and got lots of positive praises from my guests. Neo Garden food fully wipe out but i felt their serving is lesser then before.
Most importantly , Ryann enjoyed himself alot. Was clapping his hands and smiling so happily when we sang the birthday song for him.
Thanks to Serene who help me with the mylars. End up i gave all the mylars away except for the singing balloon.

Btmum,
Yeah, i also forgot to pass the cream to you. In fact i brought it along tat day. Nvm, will pass it to you together with Ben's stuff when i see you. =p

Some one was asking for my blog but i forgotten who. Sorry, it took me a long time to read the threads.
http://ryanndemummie.blogspot.com/

Darmae, i also receive the same email from you. but it content virus. so i didnt open.

Phoebe: Like I shared with you last night on MSN, HFMD for adults is indeed torturing! I was "guo lai ren" before ... haha ... even hubby so tough also found it real torturing!
happy.gif

darmae, aiyoh, u so fast used 1 tub? faintz.

blue, i teach afternoon leh. how to join u? sighs.

phoebe, aiyoh! hope u are ok liao. beter ask blue what to do. she is very experienced. hahahahah have to try to meet up with u and ryann. he is so cute! kekeke. din get to see him la. u see ben liao. no fair!! =D

wah! ryann now looks so much more yan dao leh! he killed me liao! signature smile sia!

no wonder u said u do till siao over his deco. his DIY milestones are good! i no have ur patience. grins.

low,

A very happy 1st birthday to Cheeky n Cute Charlen!!! Hope she stays healthy and happy always.
happy.gif

Enjoy your day with her. Hope u dun get recall by your company.

Low : Happy birthday Chalen!
happy.gif

Phoebe : Hope you get better and well soon!
happy.gif

I ordered a Mr bean cake from Pink. haha Hopefully he will love it. It is a normal Round cake with 2d mr bean car and 2d mr bean by the side. haha so excited. He is celebrating in his childcare this friday!
happy.gif
Then the big thing on Sat with hazel... hehe

Gd morning mummies,
i have a feeling that maegan is 'running away' from bottle instead of milk. she was fine when i'm back home latching her before bedtime. the night feeds oso went on smoothly, so does the morning feed before i leave for work.

juz called home. she rejects the 10am milk feed as expected. my helper say she cry the minute she presented the bottle to her... refused to open her mouth when the teat is near. but when helper bring the bottle away, she stopped crying. arggghhh

blue, BTmum,
i used that as moisturer for darius too... his skin became dry aft all the sun, swimming and dipping in pool twice weekly. calendula works!!

phoebe,
oooh... that sounds terrible. Shoo away the HFMD. no wonder din hear from you for awhile. thot u bz wif work. must take care and take more fluids too.

nice photos of ryann, esp those taken by hart.. read ur blog too, it will one of my daily must do list. hee

arisz,
maegan still baby-ish to me too. she's not walking as well. duno wats wrong too.. she is rejecting milk or shld i say she is rejecting bottle. haiz....

low,
happy 1st birthday to Charlene....

For babies who dun wan milk, can try with straw ? my boy has been dreamfeeding (all times) since birth. So on occasions where he is WIDE awake, refusing milk, I tried the straw. He finished everything.

and now he ddrinks much more water than before coz of the straw
happy.gif

Thanks to all the mummies for the birthday wishes to charlene
happy.gif
So fast, she is 1 year old today hee..hee..

Yes pray hard I would not be recall back to work u know with the bank crisis I have working late till 9 plus everyday.. did not even manage to see charlene ... Hope I and daddy would have a good day with her today hee..hee.. planning to bring her to Singapore flyer later
happy.gif

Low, happy birthday to Charlene!~

Darmae, you power la...still breastfeeding! Pei fu! Pei fu! I'm waiting faithfully for the day that my little Tristan can walk on his own....haha!

wise,
yeah.. i plan to try the sippy cup liao. but ned to get one. what brand is recommended?

pillow,
straw... regular straw? hw do u feed ? i dun think maegan noe how to suck from the straw.

low,
enjoy a wonderful family time you well deserve!!

arisz,
i'm not the only mummy who are still breastfeeding.. actually i pei fu who breastfeed on exclusive pumping.. phoebe and poohwei.
very taxing...

hehe.. me too. waiting for the day she can walk.
then we need to run after them liao.

dArmAe, i used the pigeon mag cup which comes with a straw.

For sipping from straw, have to keep trying and by luck one day, they will sip. Its reflex, I think , can’t be taught. For first tries, I didn’t succeed with the pigeon mag cup. Instead, I succeed with a lemon barley packet drink. HAHAAA just 2 shots, he sip up the lemon barley , so delicious . then its like swimming, they will never forget.

darmae,

i dunno which brand is good also...and i agree...exclusive pumping is more taxing then latching on...hee hee...i prefer to latch on then pump

i think voice tried with Macdonalds ice lemon tea and instinctively, Sam suck from straw
happy.gif

they are terribly smart. if just water, i dun think success will come that fast. HEEHEEE

Low and Tiffany:
Happy birthday to Charlene and Jun Yong!!

Phoebe,
Hope Ryan and you recover ASAP from HFMD, gonna take good care ya..

Yeah! I agreed wif Pillow...They juz know it...Summer had been drinking fr straw since she is ard 8mths...She can drink 2 pigeon mag cup per day nw... but 1 thing is she tend to spilt out some water when she had her filled n play wif the water on the flr.... Got to watch her when she drink n look out for her spiltting water sign..

Happy birthday to Charlene and Jun Yong!!

have yet to let ben try with straw. hee. so far no rush to let him try cos he is a milk addict, just like hazel! hee.

phoebe, take care. drink more 'liang' stuff.

yoz darmae,

I have officially stopped pumping for 1 week liao.,.Took me 2 months for the supply to stop. But occasionally, still leak a bit.

Re: Straw
My gal can drink 150ml of water in a few minutes! We use the pigeon straw bottle.

Re: Ice Cream
My gal will scream if we refuse to give her her fav ice cream. Now, she loves ice cream so much that she will open her mouth BIG BIG!!!!

Poohwei...haha! your girl loves ice-cream. Then you can tell her if she pays attention in class then can get her fav ice-cream as incentive...keke

thank you all for the bday wishes
happy.gif

Happy birthday to Charlene! have lots of fun later
happy.gif

Phoebe.. hope you & ryann has a speedy recovery! your blog really very touching!

Straw
Ayden refused to drink from straw; he only managed one or 2 sips
sad.gif

Happy Birthday to Charlene...

Low,
Enjoy ur day..
I also just brought my monsters to the flyer too..
They enjoyed the spacious cabin.. haha..

Happy Birthday to Charlene!

Thanks to all mummies for your well wishes.

Darmae,
Me still exclusively pumping for Ryann. I am not the last surviving one. My ss dying off soon too. After this hfmd, my ss also badly affected. Since i have successfully introduced FM to Ryann so might as well cut down my pump session. But feel abit bu se de since enough supply for him yet want to stop. FM very ex nowadays.

Re: Straw
Ryann started straw at about 8 months too. But recently he getting so naughty. he will suck more water then he could drink then just boo out and make himself all wet! Haiz. BTH.

Re: Blog
I anyhow write one la. Just try to take note of every little thing that happen every day so that i will remember when Ryann had his every first time. I think alot of mummies here write very well.

pillow: yah..after that mac donald's try, i tried to intro pigeon mag mag straw cup to him, he dunno how liao, haahaa. I tried to intro packet vita soy milk and let him try to suck, he also dunno. Cham, i must go get a few mac donald straws to let him try again, LOL! Mebbie fat straw he easier to suck, lame!

Yoki: Jun Yong is Tiffany's son meh? I thought is HueyMinn? HueyMinn's son is same birthday as Samuel, in our thread, only Jun Yong and Jun Han same birthday. hee hee!

Yoki: Jun Yong is Tiffany's son meh? I thought is HueyMinn? HueyMinn's son is same birthday as Samuel, in our thread, only Jun Yong and Jun Han same birthday. hee hee!

Phoebe, only today i get to know you have a blog from Florence, hee hee. Very wordy i must say, you're someone who thinks alot i guess.
happy.gif

Voice,
i used to write in those diary kind of books but thought i could save time and energy by blogging online. typing low cost almost no cost ma so write alot lor. hee hee. =p

hi atinarin,

Nope. Not from the chalet cos doc said it is too short to get hfmd in 1 day. Frankly speaking i also dunno when cos Ryann hardly go out at all. We didnt even bring him out that week. I guess it is just plain unlucky.

good morning mummies,
i bought the pigeon straw cup yesterday.. let maegan tried with water, but she cudnt do it. hubby suggested we put in some juices, but 1st let her taste it. with that, it somehow elevate the curiosity and the willingness to suck. hahaha.. and she did it. just a few sucks and she stops liao. we took the break, put in some EBM.. let her try. she did suck for the 1st time.... but when she tasted its milk, she pushed the cup away. i guess she dont wish to have her milk other than direct latching... haiz.

i'm asking my helper to try again today... lets see.

phoebe,
you are doing very well liao. i only pump at work but sometimes have the dreadful feeling lor. i had the same mixed feelings about introducing FM, hence i delayed the introduction. I have plans to slowly intro FM to her but now she starts to reject even the bottle. I hvnt even put in the FM, she 'chun' pattern liao. faintz lor.

Ideally if she can accept bottle and FM.. it will be good. otherwise if i cant wean latching, i dun mind contd to BF her for nite and morning feeds. but she need to take milk (FM/remaining EBM on stock) from the bottle, so i can stop pumping at work. my ss oso dropping.. work stress lar cos i juz changed segment...

now she dun even want bottle during the day... she nv reject EBM in bottle before. i worry about insufficient milk intake, if she contd milk strike during day time. really at loss...

dArmAe,

Re: Milk Intake

I remember recently I read a magazine, dunno is motherhood or young parent or mother n baby..
They indicated the amt of milk a bb requires from birth till certain age..
Maybe u want to take a look??

phoebe,
incubation period for HFMD usu is 3 days. not likely to get it when he was in the chalet.

mag,
really... i will go look out for it during lunch later. thanks.

juz called home, she din take her milk again. no matter what if its from bottle, spoon feed, sippy cup or just from the regular straw.
i can imagine all the wrestling my helper need to do with her

hihi Tiny Voice,
paisay paisay..
i got the name wronged..heehee...ya...should be Tiffany daughter!..

today got 4 babies bday right?
> Charsiew
> Denise
> Loopedbusrides
> Poohwei

Only Poohwei is active now..the rest seldom online le..

Anyway, <font size="+2">HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO all BABIES borned on 18th SEP 2008!!!!</font>

Good morning mummies ...

Anyone here got Gain IQ to sell me (if your bb is not taking it)?

Very difficult to find people sell Gain IQ cos I think most bb takes this.
sad.gif

Happy Birthday to all yesterday and today's bb ... bless you ith lots of love.
happy.gif

phoebe,
sorry to hear you and ryan kena HFMD restwell ... still on MC ??? hmm last time my gal got it at 15mths ... her was aiyo ... so painful to see her wake up with all the bleed in her mouth and my bed sheet ... my hb got it from her too ... but he is ok ... not like the mummies here ... !!! HFMD changed liao ??? kids suffer less ???

Chicken pox jab ... wise and all even if bb got the jab still they might get it ... i have at least 2 friends .. their bb got the jab and at abt age 2 they got chicken Pox ...

hmm...always felt when the child is hungry enuff...what method also can...last nite fought 1 hour with clara as she did not want to sleep on her cot...cos the past week or so slept with us as she had hfmd...now recover dun want to go back to her cot...SCREAM AND CRY...suddenly stop...suddenly sleep...through the nite?!
proud.gif
...but this morning she is tired...
happy.gif
...cant wake up when reach infant care...

Back