(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

re: the news of bb Jordon
*speechless*
sad.gif

I think not only those with maids, if your baby is not look after solely by yourself, have to share this story to the person, i.e. babysitter or even grandparents!

The whole 悲剧 would not have happen if the maid could have alert someone of the accident earlier..

Phoebe/pinkyj
Don't think so much, yea?

emily
25mins more to go~~hahaa

bubu Mama
My contact number lah...see if we can arrange smthing on the sling demo..cos me weekdays after work buay sai wor

hello mummies!

me so sian today...just feel so lethargic..think cannot be sahm..will go super crazy ...

one happy thing- nynke can flip with some assistance..so happy for her achievement..that's the reward for staying at home- able to see her development myself
happy.gif

Bena,
ya i am quite affected plus at the same time Ryann sick ... so make the whole situation worse... but i shld be fine soon.... just dun go to read the blog again... It is crazy for the parents when their child fall sick...

BTW, next tuesday i might be gg to cheong choon store to stock up my wipes, tolly joy bottle cleanser solution and other stuff... any mummies wanna buy anything? if $150 gt free delivery right... Let me know ba..

So good you all can go home, i now still at work pumping milk cos just now caught in a meeting.

re sahm
i so wan to be a sahm too and see all my boi's development aso. today went back to work for a day. my first day away from him and i miss my boi so much!!!! when i saw him later in the evening in the arms of his ah-ma sleeping so soundly, i really felt like crying leh. this normal?

Haha, just now I let my Jordan try on the CNY set I bought for him ... thought it looks a bit big but after trying on, it seems just nice!

Got handsome boy? Haha ... ang3 gong4 gong3!

1193306.jpg

And ... hubby finally found time to assemble the walker for the little prince. For a first timer sitting in his walker, he's doing not too badly. He got rather excited when we pressed the music for him.
happy.gif

1193315.jpg

hmm.. but sahm got no colleagues to talk and laugh with.. day in day out, wif hubby and kids only.. wen my hubby goes out to work and both kids are cranky, i wish im the one going to work..

hidayah, then you can start making more SAHM friends here! Can jio go for afternoon tea together also. Machiam tai tai like that ... heee.
happy.gif

blueskye, hidayah

agree with hidayah... everyday hubby and babies only. i am thinking of working too.... but really cant bare to leave my baby. how??

blueskye, how many mths is your boy? his room full of interesting toys. my gals doesn have much toys... think got to start buying some for her to ply. she seems very bored.

Anyababy, that's not his room lah, it's my living room! Haha ... that's the play corner of my kids. Most of the toys belong to my elder gal's ... she's turning 4 this year. My boy is just 4 months old.

blue, Jordan so cute! you bought the CNT set from the BP izzit? I want to get something similar also but its oos liao...so sad!

I realise Jordan look like you leh even though I have not seen your hubby before la.

Anyababy, yah, my hubby said even 2 gals also stop production. He felt 3 is too much of a handful.
happy.gif
Think most kids tend to feel jealous.

Arisz, I also didn't manage to buy from that BP. In the end got it from another mummy in the forum ... but this pc is not from the BP. On Jordan, my in-laws' side people all insist he looks like my hubby leh.

blue, from another mummy? She still got extra set or not? I'm interested leh...the dragons very nice! Keep looking at Jordan's pic with the CNY set, so nice and cute!

But you personally feel Jordan looks like you or your hubby?

blueskye, is 4mths old too early to let your boy sits in the walker? actually i wanted to get a waiker for my gal too.. can train her leg muscles. but my MIL hear a news from the paper/radio that walker is not good. as it may hurt baby's spine. cos some baby use one leg to kick instead of two.... and the jus tip toes hence not good. is it true?

Hey blue,
Eh jordan look very cute!! But look like girl in red leh...or maybe coz my CNY outfit for Jade is red too! LOL.

And his walker is damn happening man!! So many toys on it...and WAH! I noticed all the toys in the background too!!!?? Can Jade come over and play with Jordan???? Hehehe! My mum stay in Bishan too!

Arisz, don't think so she got extra cos it's not a business thread. Actually I saw Chinatown got alot ... some really cheap, only $10. You can have a look there if you wanna buy.
happy.gif

Anyababy, last time my gal also started sitting in walker when she's 4 months old. By 5th month, she can already move about in her walker. She can walk before she turned 1 year old. So I don't foresee it will hurt baby's spine. Maybe for the start, have to place a pillow in between baby and seat to "support".

Angel, Jade is of cos welcome to come play with Jordan! But at the moment, most toys are not suitable for their age ... heeee, but soon, that play corner will have more of Jordan's toys ... I promise!
happy.gif

The toys you see in the background is not all ... the Toyogo drawers are all full of toys too!
happy.gif

blue, I went Chinatown see liao leh...never see any nice one. Definitely not as nice as the one Jordan is wearing! But I did not search around though, maybe I miss out some of the shops. =(

angel,

where did u get the cny outfit for jade? i hv been looking but not tat intensive yet though... saw a few but no size for maegan, all big leh.

Arisz, have! I just saw yesterday! Initially wanted to get 2 more for Jordan - blue and maroon ... but decided not to cos probably only be wearing once ... so don't waste $$$. CNY chu yi wear can liao. Other days wear other new clothes.
happy.gif

Atinarin, actually not good enough lah ... too bad I don't have an extra room to make it a toy room ... if not will be even better cos I still have slide etc. at my in-laws' place (my place no more space to put liao).
sad.gif

blue, have ah? Which part of Chinatown? I also plan to let him wear on CNY chu yi only. But actually hor, come to think of it, like what you say, other than CNY, no other chance to wear liao hor...like quite waste $$$ also.

You still got slides for your kids?! WAH!!!
bounce.gif

Arisz, the slide was a x'mas pressie.
happy.gif

Yah waste $$$ lah .. anyway my gal's CNY traditional outfits I let her wear once and following year I just sell cheaper ... recoup back some cost. You all also can keep then next year CNY try to sell off.
happy.gif

Arisz, of cos! Do you know I am a sucker for clothes and toys? Don't know spent how much on these liao! Jordan's clothes I already buy all the way till 24 mths already ... scary hor? So hor, must sell and recoup back some costs as most items I sell either brand new or still quite new ones ... sometimes my gal's clothes worn not even 3 times I gotta sell liao ... cos either outgrow or she no longer like to wear that anymore.

haha blue...you power leh! But being your kids is very 幸福 lor! Got many new clothes and toys to play with! hehe

Ok lah ... your Tristan also very xin fu mah, got Jumperoo to play. For me, I still can't bear to spend $$$ on expensive toys like Jumperoo or Exersaucer leh ... so this type of hefty "investment" I usually buy 2nd hand.
happy.gif

Tristan don't have many toys...jumperoo is just one of the very few that he has (think can use fingers to count the number of toys he has)...keke

my boi aso not many toys to play with. my in laws keep asking me not to buy. lol....when i bought the mobile for my boi they say waste money. but now see him everyday stare at the mobile and 'tok and cackle' at the mobile, they feel money well spent! hahahahahaha. think can go and invest in more toys liao....lol.....

when can bb learn to play with toys har?

Ben Mum, think at this age they are beginning to learn how to appreciate toys already. If you buy, must buy those age appropriate ones lor. Actually those got music and movements would be good.
happy.gif

angel... thanks thanks
happy.gif

been using sebamed for my girl to bathe since birth.. then last month saw the free kodomo baby bath sample sitting in the drawer so decided to try... cos smell very nice mah.. but hor my girl's hair started dropping like crazy.. initially tot it was normal but after switching back to sebamed, hair dropping problem stopped..she used to have lots of hair but now can see her scalp due to major hair loss.. me so heart pain..

Back