(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

hi atinarin,
u under estimate urself,
it takes tonnes of courage for u to come tis far,
u will be strong enough to endure the op....
me was in the operation theatre once for excessive bleeding after pregnancy, keep pushing thoughts out of my mind by admiring the environment n getting friendly wif the staff, hee, so tat they can be more gentle to my body during the op...

blue: wed morning, SGH, first angiogram again then surgery

i wish i didnt have to go in a day earlier, its like worse cos i will be lying there, waiting...how not to think of rubbish...

thanks xiangrikuio, nvr saw u here before but i appreciate the thoughts

thanks fau, i need all the help i can get right now

Atinarin: Don't worry too much ... all will be well! God says when 2 or more gather in prayer, that prayer shall be answered in faith!
happy.gif

atinarin,
Always remember "TOUGH TIMES DO NT LAST BUT TOUGH PPL DO!" Tis is wat I always said to myself when I go thru tough time... Wish u all the best!

Blue,
Thks for ur info!

atinarin,
Dun think too much..
I went thr 2 times of GA for my c-sections.
I may sound stupid by saying this, but, i like leh. can have a good sleep.. BUT wake up liao, very painful.. haha..
You will be fine..
Take care..

Low,
Good morning..

pillow : hehe ... Yup. Prudenial. going for interview to ask some questions to clear my doubts before putting my best foot forward. hehe!
happy.gif

Magoo Good morning to u!!
happy.gif
How is Ayden better?
happy.gif

Florence Good luck!
happy.gif

Mummies can I check if ur prince or princess is getting nottier these days? I find charlene getting nottier these days le ai yo everyday complain from my mum.. she don't want sleep in sarong now.. want to sleep on mattress nvm when she sleep she on n off would use her hand to touch to ensure that someone is sleeping beside her or she wake up.. she seldom sleep more than 2 hours of nap these days..

When we let her play the piano or keyboard wow she raise her legs up and play le so tomboy ..
when she does not get her way she cry bigtime to show her displease... headache le... my mum say this girl must eat cane liao haha

blue: thanks, i hope prayers help.

funny: i like that saying, will think abt it when i get down.

magoo: haha but nobody gets dreams during GA right? i hope i rest well then cos i havent had a good night's sleep since i was pregnant. i hope the surgery doesnt take too long though.

florence: good luck insurance. maybe can give u business next time.
Better hope i get through this!

Supposed to be at gh by 1pm but i dont intend to go early. too depressing.

florence good luck ! but touch job eh, must be very thick skin.

low, it's not notti. its her milestone achieved, to be able to make her WANTS and DUN WANTS expressively ! hooray
happy.gif

Florence: Think carefully before you leap into the career ... it takes alot of discipline and determination in that line. I was once a Prudential Adviser too ... haha ... for 5 months only ... though was earning decent income (was blessed in such a way cos I managed to get my customers pay me annual premium ... so straight away I earned 50% of it), but was tough cos everything you have to pay your own. Go roadshow etc. you have to pay for rental. Every beginning of month have to think ... what's gonna happen for that month ... good or bad etc. For me, I am one who prefers a routine job with fixed salary ... so definitely not the type of job for me lor ... so after that I went to join bank.
happy.gif

Low: Wah, Charlene can sleep so long? For Jordan, got 1 hour we "tao chio" liao!
happy.gif

Blue 2 hours is a bonus...haha
yesterday she sleep on 1/1/2 hours hee..hee.. u mean jordan only take 1 hour of nap for the whole day since he wake up in the morning?? what time he sleeps and wake up then?
I don't know sometimes hear my mum complain till very pek chey she keep saying how she do housework how she cook charlene don't sleep la this n that la then say next time going to throw her to my maid to take care of her sign ( my maid coming end oct )

pillow haha ya view it positively they are trying to voice out and make her WANTs n DONT WANT hor but old people like my mum complain big time esp she girl ma so tomboy always want to lift up her legs on the coffee table, dinning table, piano, pc haha... and stick to my mum and hold my mum hand and insist my mum to walk her round the house to the place she wants to go .. haha

Low : Thanks!
happy.gif

Hazel is also a light sleeper. My helper have to rock her many times to make sure she sleeps longer in the afternoon.
sad.gif
and she is fighting with kor kor over everything le. Cry for her meant WINNING!
sad.gif
Headache ah!

atinarin : hehe dun be too worried okie? Blue already said when more than 2 people pray together , the prayers will be answered. There are alot of people praying for you and I know everything will Great for you soon!
happy.gif

Blue : I really wish for a better pay and I know I will work hard for it. I dont have much education so I pay is always at the 2k plus point. I really wish for a better life for the kids in future. Dun wanna have car , cannot affort house , have house cannot affort better education or enrichment for the kids. hehe. I know if I put my foot front , I will give my very best.

low
maybe your mum complain only but in the heart very sweet lor ... yest my mum complained to me that nate was biting her, so i wanted to give him a smack for being naughty but then b4 i could touch him my mum quickly take him away and hug hug ... haiz...
btw, i thought charlene so sweet n cute holding hand and walking around the house ... i can almost picture it ... such a pretty sight ...

Florence I know what u mean.. we want to give the best for our kid
happy.gif
U are a great mummy!
happy.gif

nateM
I know my mum dote on her but hee..hee.. but my charlene has been quite demanding these days too and is getting hard for my mum to cook for my dad n bro cos she only sticks to my mum haha
nateM cute hor hold ur hands i find it sweet and cute initially but hor she hold u all the time when u sit down rest ur feet or the moment she see ur eyes open when u wake up she insist u get down the bed hold ur hand and start walking round the house haha non stop type haha with a small bag on her hand somemore machiam like auntie go market haha

florence
all the best to your future career! it's really not an easy line cos competition is stiff ... btw, nate also use the 'crying technique' when he fight over toys with his cousins ... cannot tahan ...

atinarin
all the best!

Hi Low,

My gal is also so naughty! She will bring me her water bottle and insists that i open it for her so that she gets to drink water. If she does not want her milk, she will find the cap and cap it for me. If she dun get what she wants, she will CRY!!!!! When she sees us on the bed, she will also want to join us on the bed. Now, i have to sleep with her on the floor cos she will only sleep when i am beside her. So sian..

But she is getting smarter. On Monday, she wanted to carry the ikea boxes around the house. However, it was too heavy for her. She ended up removing all the stuff in the box before carrying an empty box ard.

Poohwei same la my charlene also like tat.. I also don't know what to do with her .. the worse part is in the past i get to do stuff when she is sleeping now she sleep i also must be beside her le she spot check me haha very sian

nateM , hee..hee. she take my mum auntie bag cos she knows whenever po po bring her out to market would take that bag so she takes that along haha

U know sometimes I beat her palm for being notti she see I want to beat her she beat me first le ai yo..
that day she beat her daddy legs quite hard.. then got sound ma so she so happy beat all the more harder just to hear the sound then daddy look at her and want to say she notti before daddy can say that she pat her chest and say she scare scare cos daddy fierce fierce ai yo u really don't know want to scold her or waht haha

atinarin,
hee.. no dream during the sleep.. but very peaceful..haha..
but once the nurse wake me up, the 1st thing i heard was lot of clearing sound..haha..
dun worry ok, everything will be fine..

Florence,
Good luck to u..

low
daddy see her like that daddy also melt rite ... yah i agree with you. sometimes it can be funny and angry at the same time lor

Blue, where's the toysRus sale? all branches?

D now knows how to refuse.. getting mischievious also, she wants a say in some of the things she does *faint* check out how she flails her arms when she thinks she has had enough porridge.

http://vimeo.com/1865921

hi everyone
happy.gif
I just realise that my girl has one yellow tooth and when we check with PD, she said could be tooth decay wor!! cant's beleive her tooth decay when it's only a few months old, anyone has heard of this before?

FAu,
ur D very cute leh.
Her action of "no more no more" is my Ayden's action of "bye bye" when he is happy.. haha

funny,
blue is right. Only allow 1 adult with the baby at the trial but daddy or mummy can take turn to be inside with the baby . There is also a small window outside the class which we can see inside.

mummies,
i'm sorry i cannot get a better rates so its still at $50 for the trial
sad.gif
i'm asking for the trial to be on the 26 oct at 2pm and they will give me a confirmation by tomorrow.

Corrine,

Okie then! Like tat my hubby oso can participate! Thks!

GUG Trial( for 8-18mth):
1.Corrine
2.Phoebe
3.Corrine's Friend
4.Peapod
5.Florence
6.Nate (if in the afternoon)
7.bb_piglet (cant do 19/oct)
8.darmae
9.Funny76
10.Irene
11.Poohwei (prefer after 11am, cant do on 12/Oct..hehehe)
12.magoo

hi all MIA for a while cos Carlson was admitted to NUH ... his vomiting did not get better ... he vomited again for a few times after he reach home... and also twice during dinner alone ... we had an appt make for Friday at nuh but i dun think i can allow him to vomit like this and do nothing about it ... i send him to the a&e... they admit him immd cos he is still vomiting and he is perfectly well ...no fever flu eg.

Junnie ... i was wrong he got poked 4x once on the hand and 3xs on his feet i can only see that after he is discharged yesterday. :-(

the scope... sobsob .. bad real bad ... the prof. let me in the opts rm to see the whole thing and i knew from the screen that something was REALLY WRONG the moment the scope went to his valve for the reflux thingy(the way when food go in) it did not CLOSE at all ... it should close up tightly once something went in but it is too lax liao it just left open ... that is why he is vomiting non stop ... we are flying off on Friday so we discharge 1st ... but after we come back from HK we would need to admit again and do other test ... need to see where his stomach is located thereafter den we will know what to do ... FYI he is still vomiting like 5 x today pengz... he is on medi but still :-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-( he is also starting to reject food and milk ... he is scare of vomiting liao ...

my last day of work ... i did not turn up cos am in the nuh ... so i still need to go back soon to work for one more day ... :-:)-:)-( am like working in the hospital the whole morning too ...tomolo still gotto go back to office ...
sad.gif

CM,
Is Carlson feeling better??
Is advisable to bring him to HK if he can't take in food? (sorry, just my thought only).
Any food or fluid which he can take in?

Finally.. after tml, u r FREE from ur DEVIL Company.. haha - GOOD FOR U!!!

CM, so sorry to hear about the update. i can understand you must be feeling really low and heart ache over his discomfort.

take care !

still going to HK ?

CM, so heartache leh....think my girl's tooth decay is such a small thing now...

pillow, my girl's tooth decay could be due to overdose of antibiotics when she had UTI early this yr, but it's always good to clean their teeth after eating sweet/sour stuff.

Went to the Toys R Us sale twice today! Haha ... first time at 11 plus ... wah lau, all the good toys like Thomas the Train and Tomy kenna snapped up! During queuing, I saw the lady in front of me have alot of toys I wanted ... but no more liao ... so out of curiousity, I asked her how come she can find all these toys. She said she was there at 9.30 am when the sale starts at 10.30 am! And hor, she said she was already the 20th customer to be granted entry. Wah lau! Didn't expect mummies these days are so kiasu! Haha.

Anyway, I went again at 4 plus since I had to be there as D was having her enrichment from 4.30 pm - 6 pm.

Total damage today was $105. Bought 6 toys in all. 3 each for D and J.
happy.gif

Low: Oh, I thought you were saying Charlene can sleep 2 hours each time she naps ... didn't know you meant the whole day! On average, Jordan naps about an hour each time (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter) ... his nap time usually at about 10am and 3pm.
happy.gif

Fau: The Toys R Us sale is at United Square. Today's priority sale for Star Card Members and UOB Cardholders. Tomorrow and day after is for public. Thu rest and Fri sale again. According to them, Fri they will replenish new stocks. Still contemplating whether to chiong the sales again this Fri. If going, I better be kiasu and go early early ... if not no point lor.

Florence: Motivation is the most important thing to have in that career. I can see you are highly inspired ... go for it then! But must prepare you that the beginning will be tough for sure. Jia you!
happy.gif

blue, i have star card leh...but no time. lol. forget about going bah. u so fai de. 3 for D and 3 for J. lol. cute.

sighs. ben aso cannot tahan nowadays. insists on wanting his way means he wants his way! he doesnt want to stay in his play yard alone now. must have someone to accompany him. if u put him inside without going in, he will lie on the floor and wail! my goodness!

darmae, i tried to teach ben to sign please! but hor, he no hew me leh! just push my hands and face away nia! BTH!!!! how long ur mum teach b4 maegan respond har? i teach nonsense to ben (like kok kok head, shouting 'superfruit' and he will raise his hand), teach him 3 times he will imitate le. this 'please' hor, so good, he just dun wanna pick it up. darns!!!

CM: I hope carlson gets better soon.

hi all, am in SGH using wireless n a small notebook, not comfy at all.

bored and hungry now, cried a lot when leaving home earlier, mum and MIL also cried, very emotional day.

waiting for tomorw hopefully the doc can 'fix' me snd without complications.

hope to see u all soon too

funny,
replied u liao.

atinarin,
do take care. i pray that ur op will be a success.

CM,
sorry to learn abt carlson's situation. hope doc can rectify the his reflux issue.
u take care too

btmum,
think my mum started when maegan was abt 5-6mths old bah. when u said he bo hew u.. i can imagine his look. hahahaha....
wah, learn kok kok head and superfruit so fast ah. he really have a mind of his own.

btw, maegan fell sick leh. high fever on sun night 39.8 deg c. initially thot she's teething. then brgt to PD, turned out tat she's having throat infection. developed cough on monday, running nose 'joined in' tdy. wah biang.. all together. she has very poor appetite. dun take milk and porridge. eat few spoonfuls then dun wan liao. lost 1kg these few days. she has alot of phelgm, kept coughing esp when she's sleeping. poor gal...

atinarin, have a good rest. and please please take care *hugs*

darmae, so qiao. dahlia also fell sick on sun night. fever up and down and today cough and runny nose appeared. went to PD just now and after taking medicine (funny story.. her medicine label said "May cause drowsiness. Avoid alcohol." why would a 1yr old consume alcohol eh?!) she became super drowsy and fell asleep. am waiting for her next dose of medicine before i go sleep now *yawn*

Back