(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Tiny,
I read the news this morning gosssh it gave me creepy feeling with height now!!

Glee,
glad u liked them ahahaha..

Mel,
ur hubby is a visual person hahaha.. cannot be persuaded must be shown!!

hi, mummies...was only able to come online today.

great to see all mummies last Sunday. thanks for organizing, Nining n Jete. love the cuppies, Steve tot it was toys, when he saw thomas he wanted to grab it immediately.

Ivy, it was Steve who hugged Shannon...so sorry, he is so 'touchy'...he loves hugging girls...hahaha...luckly he did not kissed Shannon...he also loves kissing girls...naughty right?

jessel,
Steve starting young..hahah!!

sunbloom,
I feel GoGo bambinis is abit clustered...think cos the place is small
happy.gif

Nining,
Yah..he's the type who must see and touch..not only see...cos when I show him pics he also still say waste $...hahah!!

Sunbloom,
I've not to gogobambini yet hahaha .. live in ulu place lah!!

Jessel,
kekekek I saw that!! Steve hugging! Ike is also more friendly towards ladies (not gals) but he's not the hugging type.. he will hug if asked.. not voluntarily..

Mel,
good that he tried 1 cake hahaah.. I am collecting Ike's cake and cuppies from her also this friday! plus Agar in thomas form from Aunty Yochana..

Selvi,
Ike is doing all these gross stuffs just to irk me,. Like licking the shower cube glass door/partition, or pretend to put rubbish in the mouth.. but when doing it, he will look at me laughing.. so Just wanna disturb me.. sometimes I ignored him the he stopped hahaah.. but if rishi doing it out of curiousity, not to bug you, then u must watch for all small stuffs in the house like coins, buttons, etc..

<font color="ff0088">mrg ladies
Today went to see my gynae and bb is now 6weeks 5days. Saw bb's heartbeat today. Gynae had to blow up for me cos I damn blur cannot see.. haha

I also saw Loh, she is on her way to induce labour cos her baby poop already</font>

Loh,
good luck to you

Jessel,
hey i didnt recognise u, but tot u are familiar... u cut your hair right? steve has grown so much too, v friendly too

nining, yes seems steve is the 'hugging' type...i think i should teach him how to control his emotions...hehehe.

selvi, i think at some stage our kids are very adventure that's why Rishi does that...just be careful he not swallow any small objects.

zz, congrats now you need not worry too much. i hope all is well for loh.

glee, i tot you dont recognize me when we come near you after the party ;p yes, i cut my hair, steve keeps pulling till now =(

Zhuzhu, rejoicing with u, finally u can set your heart at ease.

Loh, inducing today eh...so excited for her leh!!!

Nining: don't worry, i can shake hand with u, 1 part of me yearn for #2, the other part of me say, NO NO NO.(Esp. when my threshold is UP to my neck) I have low tolerant when come to handle Sam!)

zhuzhu,
congrats!hv faith ok...meanwhile take care of urself...dun over-stressed..

loh,
hope u have a smooth delivery..

nining,
itz time to build a word...opps...itz shld be "itz time to make a baby" haha

<font color="ff0088">Thanks
the march mtbs are all very jittery and thus makes me very nervous
The constant talk on the sac and yolk and heartbeat makes me stress leh
I recently lost my appetite
Which is both bad and good means baby is growing.. but bad cos I eat food which seems so tasteless to me</font>

Zhuzhu, actually ur Edd month is good leh! My dream one cos come world cup june 2010, u will still be on maternity!! Can stay up late, nite feed bb &amp; watch football!!

cin
hard to imagine huh? that we've known each other for more than 2 years?

glee
yeah, got yours! p already has the same thing, so she will have to give it to L.

loh
that's funny!! so there are 3 sets of gifts that are the same thing and total 4 sets of playdough floating around. yet you and cin both got back the same thing. next time i need to do the exchange and look at size of gift too!!

just saw you are popping! have a smooth delivery!!

zhuzhu
congrats on seeing the heartbeat. that's a big milestone for pgy. once you see hb, m/c rate drop a lot.

today i brought L for her jabs and weigh P. she's 9.9kg, haven't hit 10kg yet. meimei is already 7.1kg!!

i checked with the pd on P's fm intake cos she isn't taking much now, just twice a day morning and night. pd said after 1 yo, some kid will self wean, and some will want to drink for longer. P is prob one that self wean earlier. beginning earlier this year she has slowly drop her fm, first drop the afternoon feed then slowly the amt of the 2 feeds left. since she is taking yogurt, cheese, and fresh milk, pd said it's ok.

the 2 kids add up 100%, LOL. L is 90% and P is 10%. :p

hi morning mummies,

Loh has given birth at 8.43pm last night, natural w/o epi! GReat job!

Jete,
Liz also taking fm twice a day oni.. she is barely 10kg one month ago.. she eats quite alot, but guess she moves too much thats why she is quite skinny

i agree with zz, P is demure and sweet
wish my gal is more tame

zhuzhu
why envy? diff character mah .yeah she is very shy, we hope she is a bit more open up actually. takes her a long time to warm up.

loh
congrats!!!

glee
guess they just decide for themselves how much fm they need. P eats a lot too. think those who saw her lunch menu on my FB last time were shock. lol she has been on M diaper forever. now can share with L already. liz ok what, not super wild.

<font color="ff0088">Jete
Tricia is like a wild piglet.. She wun sit down like P so demure and sweet
I find that so endearing in girls</font>

Loh, congrates!!

Jete: wow...P is slim, 9.9kg. Samuel is 12.7kg now.

I like girls who are demure and sweet but yet tough on the inside!

Jete,

so did i look really greedy? eating ice cream and nursing at the same time? LOL. Have to input at the same time he is nursing it off..

i agree Paige looks so demure, like a 小姐. hehe.. very sweet..

Jete,
later in school years L will protect P from bullies hahahaahahahah...

Cin,
yes! time flies ya! I guess it's cos we have good friendship huh! so dont have to endure hahahahahaahahaha..

Loh,
congrats!! and great job for non epi! dunno if I'd have the gut when its my time for 2nd one hahahaa..

TIny,
I had a convers with hubby abt terrible 2 during lunch out, then as we walked out resto, a boy lying on floor screaming mad and his mom left him totally ignored him haahahahahaha.. I was so shocked, I looked at rich who was covering Ike's eyes hoping he won't see and replicate!!! hahahaah..

Jang,
my mom told me she did the same thing like u, eating while nursing hahaahah.. if not she'd be giddy..

Jete,
true leh, Paige has that shy sweet smile when I caught her smiling at me kekekekeke.. and she was so shy then she giggled when I caught her eyes kekekeke..

Woof,
u naughty mommy hahaha..

Zhu2,
glad to hear bout your G visit..

mommies into thomas train:
aunty yochana has thomas train agar posted at her website, along with thomas cake:

www.auntyyochana.blogspot.com

I am ordering agar from her, but since her cake n cuppies are more ex, I order from our cupcake baker instead for cake n cuppies for Ike's bday tomorrow..

hello all mummies... so busy recently. nvr get to log in and chat till now

congrats zhuzhu,no need to worry liao. i want no 2 but means i need a maid otherwise i dont think i can handle liao

nining,that time the gathering did u see my alicia push the tray away that time when we will at mac and it flew to the seats. i was like %E^%#^%%^. My alicia like ah lian ar. dono is she accidentally push when she fuss or she purposely push the tray. she is really in horrible 2 stage. my alicia will really lie at the floor and cry shd she not get what she want. at hm we dont care but outside hav to giv in...so paiseh man

alicia's cake will be mickey mouse cake.we order from pink ginger by nee..she's very nice lady and cheap but nt sure nice a nt. seems the forum no one order from her yet.

mummies

so good that ur kiddos are so friendly.
how i wish my boy will open up too.

i am now seriously thinking of enrolling him to something so that he will have more exposure to other ppl

Back