(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Saw angal message that ur baby is sick, was thinking my kids long time no see doc liao, then Ian suddenly got high fever this afternoon.....

choco,
He is sleeping now. Last night kept crying, temp went up to 38.6. Lucky i got child MC for today.

Re-concert
Just knew that Ivan also has 'concert' next fri. Teachers couldn't make him perform, he keep saying 'Don't want'....hahahah, guessed he will be a tree on stage next fri...hmm, may be a walking tree instead

Hi mummies

Hope the virus stay away from our kids..
Guess now weather is quite unpredictable tts y kids fall sick often.

I am gonna bring Keagan to concert too ehehe.. guess he must be excited to c his fierce sister perform
happy.gif
hehe

Loh
Eh.. pan-tang to think like tt one haha.. sometimes it is co-incidence la, anyway, normal sickness is quite difficult to prevent too..

Miaon
Am planning to visit state, but not sure yet.. u went Chicago? Hm.. I am not familiar at all with states, but if we really go there, at most we will visit the Disneyland there and of course NY..

an_gal,
Can i be the flower?

cola,
Ian likes to hav sudden fever, everytime just 1 or 2 doses of fever medicine, then he will be alright.
He is very funny, every Fri he will poo alot at nanny there, then Sat and Sun he will only poo once or twice on;y, hahahahaha

loh,
wahahhaa.. yes flower more pretty :p

Ian so gd to u ah.. even poo oso chose timing :p my #2 every morn without fail sure poo b4 we leave the house for work man.. !

Yesterday we brought Ivan to Hay Dairy to see goat in the morning. After that he summarised.... 'Good morning' (goat-morning)!

choco,
yes, my timid boy is scared at first *lousy*

no need to make appmt, is open to public every sat frm 9-11am.. have fun, i tink u can walk there too hehe..

Hi mummies,

Super long never come by liao...shock to see Jang and Wiselyn has popped!! Congrats!! Happy mooing again...!!

Talk about concert, Chloe will have hers this Saturday, wonder what thy will do, singing??

Jz to share recent pics of Chloe taken during my sis gal birthday...

4789334.jpg
4789335.jpg

adeline,
wow, chloe so big gal liao..
their concert i suppose is singing & dancing pa.. enjoy the show... hehe.. i'm looking forward to Melcolm's concert next wk too
happy.gif

adeline,
Chloe is cheeky!

choco,
I gave commercial probiotic when ivan was abt 1yr old. Half a capsule a day. But it was for his eczema last time. Anyway, not effective.
I don't think our kiddos need much supplement if they take sufficient vege and meats.

reporting in!
baby Chew Yee Xin was born last sat on 20th Nov, normal vaginal birth. no time for epi cuz i waited till i was 6cm dilated b4 getting epi, but then things moved v quickly..fr 6cm to birth was only 20-30 mins! she arrived @ 3.3kg and 51cm
happy.gif

Yee Heng seems to be doing well with mei mei..hopefully he doens't get jealous..was telling me he wants mei mei to grow up fast so he can play together! ;p

4802861.jpg

congrates lilyn...cool weather for ocnfinement

we are the same, not enough time for epi.
i was already 5cm when admitted, after gynae came and burst my waterbag, i am already 8cm.

hi guys!!! Long time no come in! Wow, nice to see that you guys are still staying in touch! Dunno whether you guys still remember me this August mummy.

Many of us have #2 already, and I have #2 and #3 hehehe... check out pix of my twins at my blog www.tanfamilychronicles.blogspot.com

Sorry, paiseh, actually also came in here to 'publicise' my new venture, an online shop selling boardgames. Actually started playing boardgames with my Isaac since he was 17 months old. Found that it really helps him developmentally in terms of concentration, taking instructions etc...

So after thinking about it for a few years, decided to set up an online shop selling the imported games (from usa and germany) to make it easier for parents to get the games. Go look see and spread the word, k
happy.gif
thank u thank you!

www.myfirstgames.sg
Order and confirm your order by this friday to guarantee delivery before Christmas Eve! Free delivery for all August 2007 mummies no matter the amount you spend (email me birthcert to qualify - for mummies I dunno you see hahaha).

Any queries, please email me at [email protected]

congrats lilyn
happy.gif

looks like us 2nd time moms take much faster compared to #1 last time hor

an_gal
i m here
happy.gif
going for hols soon thou' ... last time i wanted to go hol i couldnt bec big tumtum *lol*

merry x'mas everyone & happy new year to everyone in advance
happy.gif
happy.gif

Mommies, long time no chat.. so anyone who has facebook, pls join us in FB :D easier to share pics hehehe..

Back