(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

hi mummies,
p/s dun 4get to buy a thermometer for your baby.Comes in handy when they have fever cos you needed to monitor them very closely.Saw the same 1 i have at suntec fair.Brand is CADI.It can be convert from head scan to ear scan n comes with a free thermo flask
happy.gif
.I think it's selling at $79.If interested maybe can wait for jun 07 baby fair...

moomoo2, i think so... dun think there is any upcoming liao...

u think if get at the fair in june too late? was also thinking of getting the cot at the june fair. :p

Ice, went there 2 weeks ago and the MC was still at Suntec. Could have closed since then...

Littletot, the car seat is alright. Bought that together with the Zapp. Like Ice said, we need to get a car seat any way. Yes, the downside is the seat does not recline. But the upside is it folds down really small so will be great for people who travel a lot (I bought it for that reason since hubby and I are on the road 6 times a year).

ritz actually eying tis pump liao but since had freebies so bought 1st
bounce.gif

peck, yes my is manual one ...
kao_babydust2.gif

lil tot i'm also shoppng4thermometer but e one u said seems like multifunctional - quite hua suan leh
kao_smile2.gif
is tis e one u hve now?

ice & peck,
u are planning to get a quinny zapp ah.
hypermart selling it at $390 and the maxi cosi car seat at $255. but we got it at last wk's robinsons sales, bought it at $343.20 + $255.20
usual price of quinny buzz 2006 collection is actually $699 as quoted by hypermart staff.
the new quinny buzz is quoted at $899.
was tempting to buy the buzz, but it's still very bulky when closed up compared to zapp which is very small when closed up.
happy.gif

flora,
wow, quinny zapp offering at $299 at mothercare suntec??

ice,
if they hv enough stocks of baby cots at their warehouse, then shd be okie.

nana, i dunno yet leh...
think hb will be the one that decide,since he will be the one that carry around haha.. quinny zapp is nice lor, think will shop more and compare la

read tis frm some1 else's post in another section "... Avent manual is the best manual around. However if you want electric, then go for Medela.. esp the Pump in Style advance.. it's pricey but good for the long run. Much better than the flimsy single elctric pumps. Depends on how heavy duty you need. Avent electric pumps are really good but even more exp than the Medela PIS " ...
smile.gif
tot it'd help moms who r still decidin on breast pumps

hi hi.. was at course all day so no chance to log in to chat.. anyone miss me?? hehehehe
happy.gif

charlene, ya i read that bb can feel it when u are cheerful or when u are sad.. for me, i notice that my bb rarely kicks when i am feeling down or stressed at work.. whereas when i am either very free at work or at home during weekends or at night (hence, feeling v happy and carefree), she will be super active.

elyn, hmm i cant remember how many suits we need to get for bb leh.. my mum told me that we may need to change bb's tops abt 2-3 times a day (sometimes bb may vomit milk, sweat, etc).. so i got 12 tops (2 packs of 6 tops at $9 each) just in case my MIL gets too overloaded by the laundry. as for bottoms, i only got 4 long pants(in case weather is cold)cos bb will prob wear cloth nappies/diapers in the 1st month- so no need to wear bottoms at home lor. agree tat we shld buy nice clothes for bb only when she is at least more than 3 months old.. noticed from the bb pics in other threads that bb really grows SUPER fast in the 1st few months! a lot end up really chubby by 2-3 months, prob cos they are all BF hehe
happy.gif

bernice, we only went to giant and carrefour in JB. toiletries and bb clothes(pigeon, annaku, tollyjoy) r cheap there. but if u are looking for strollers and cots, JB doesnt have much variety leh. didnt even see any familiar stroller brands either.

Mothercare Suntec will close down sometime in April and there's going to be an outlet in Tampines Mall opening in June.

For MTB intending to go JB, better be careful cos my colleague just came back from JB yesterday and her handphone nearly got snatched away when she was holding the hp to msg and someone on a motorbike just ride past and tried to snatch it off her hand. Mind that she was walking on the pavement and the bike actually ride on the pavement to attempt snatching it from her hand! She was in total shock but lucky she was holdinhg the hp tight that she din lose it.

nana, yes the zapp was going for $299 at MC Suntec when I last saw it 2 weeks ago. But I think limited colours available - only black and pink left when I was there
happy.gif

babysage,
besides stylo, i really like the compact size when it's folded up.So far, nothing beats zapp when it come to that.Nowadays when out, i still give a 2nd look whenever some1 pushes it ard
happy.gif

banque_suez,
yes im using CADI themometer for my gal now
happy.gif

730679.gif
730680.gif
730681.gif
730682.gif
730683.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>26th - 28th Jun</TD><TD>bedebe</TD><TD>Dr Tan</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27th Jun</TD><TD>Sweet</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29th Jun</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30th Jun</TD><TD>JT's Wife</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st Jul</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st Jul</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MAH / MT. E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st Jul</TD><TD>Babysage</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3rd Jul</TD><TD>Mrs Seet</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3rd Jul</TD><TD>Elyn</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>MT.E</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Valerie </TD></TR><TR><TD>4th Jul</TD><TD>Bleuz</TD><TD>Dr Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4th Jul</TD><TD>Shirlynn</TD><TD>DR TB Lim</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>m&m</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>Dr Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5th Jul</TD><TD>estherlee</TD><TD>Dr Magdelene Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Leroy </TD></TR><TR><TD>6th Jul</TD><TD>Ritz</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6th Jul</TD><TD>peck</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jovan </TD></TR><TR><TD>7th Jul</TD><TD>May</TD><TD>Dr Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7th Jul</TD><TD>Yolk Sac</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Emily </TD></TR><TR><TD>7th Jul</TD><TD>Ice</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8th Jul</TD><TD>Bernice</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9th Jul</TD><TD>tots</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>Bcube</TD><TD>Dr Chong Yap Seng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>2pregnant</TD><TD>Dr Vanaja</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>Moo2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10th Jul</TD><TD>BPC</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11th Jul</TD><TD>tabbiesus</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Thaddeus Jay </TD></TR><TR><TD>11th Jul</TD><TD>Mei2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ayden Liao </TD></TR><TR><TD>12th Jul</TD><TD>jewel</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ashley </TD></TR><TR><TD>13th Jul</TD><TD>ling</TD><TD>Dr Foong</TD><TD>Glen. E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>msfox</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>july baby</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ivan Choo Wen Bin </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>VV</TD><TD>Dr Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14th Jul</TD><TD>puddles</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>littletots</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>4ever</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Cherissa </TD></TR><TR><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>Renz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Faith </TD></TR><TR><TD>15th Jul</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>Dilemmagal</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 Girl 1 Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Aurelius </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>en_hui</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Raphael Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>16th Jul</TD><TD>jenny</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>MT. E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>kth</TD><TD>Dr W.K.Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17th Jul</TD><TD>banque</TD><TD>Dr W.K.Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>vivien</TD><TD>Dr SH Teoh</TD><TD>MT.E</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>lolli</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT.E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>MT.A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>livvie</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Deandra </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th jul</TD><TD>Poppy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18th Jul</TD><TD>Ellen</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>20th Jul</TD><TD>Elin</TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl - KIV</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21st Jul</TD><TD>nana</TD><TD>Dr. Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Lucas </TD></TR><TR><TD>24th Jul</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24th Jul</TD><TD>BBSG</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy - KIV</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>Mystque77</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>Tetra</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Marcus </TD></TR><TR><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD>jfong</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Issac </TD></TR><TR><TD>26th Jul</TD><TD>cel_wong</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27th Jul</TD><TD>Veron</TD><TD>Dr Koh C.H</TD><TD>MT. A</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Enya </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st Jul</TD><TD>Sbaby</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31st Jul</TD><TD>Chole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

charlene: I would really love to meet you. Are you staying in the north? I am not working on Friday, so fix appointment for the checkup in the morning. Usually my son will nap in the afternoon so morning more convenient. But may change the timing if I decide to get a school for him. Will let you know.

morning everyone!

Jules, thanks for the update. See ya at the bus stop ltr?

Ling, r u going ltr?

littletot, thanks for the recommendation on the thermometer. those shoes r so lovely! but i duno how to choose. mayb wait till bb is bigger than outsource, safer then.

Peck and littletot, I'm considering to get Quinny Zapp too. Like yours, my husband is the vain one and thinks its cool to push baby around in Zapp. I am ok with the design but feature wise, I have some reservations. Eg. I think there is no canopy to shield baby from the sun right? And also there is no basket underneath the pram and that can be quite inconvenient when we need to lug around baby's things when we go out.

littletot, i always go to blue lobster at frankel avenue or the greenwood bistro at greenwood avenue. their foie gras is killer! about $29 per serving. i know jason's supermarket sells them... feel like buying one big piece and fry it at home. Cheaper and can have double serving!
731127.gif

en hui, quinny zapp comes with a canopy as a free accessory. you're right that they don't have storage space but can be easily overcome if you buy the maclaren diaper bag (which i did). it straps across the stroller very neatly. the diaper bag is also very sleek if you buy the black one. it sells for $49.

yup enhui, quinny zapp has a free canopy.

babysage,
u hang the diaper bag across the stroller too?
that's what we tried to do too
happy.gif
and also tried to put the diaper bag at the bottom.

gosh, flora, that's the lowest price so far for a zapp! what a great deal!wasted man
happy.gif

littletots,
thanks for showing the link.
happy.gif

the first pair of shoes is so cute and sporty!hee.

For breastpumps, I actually prefer using 2 AVENT Isis manual pumps to the Medela Pump in Style. What I dislike about Medela pumps is that the suction can be rather painful and the worst part is that milk can get to the tubings and I can't clean those properly. So I think it's not very hygienic. The Avent Isis is very gentle and I can express more milk out using it than the expensive Medela.

I've tried Ameda double pump as well. I find that it's better than Medela PIS in that the milk doesn't get to the tubing. But I am not buying it since I'm very happy with my Avent Isis

nana, hee, babysage and flora are the same person - me. yeah, I saw the offer AFTER I bought my Zapp. So angry! yeah, i bought a diaper bag for the stroller cos there is no storage space. which diaper bag did you buy?

Chloe, what about medela swing? so ma it's a waste of money to get PIS hor.. :p

Babysage, u think Zapp is unable to recline is a problem? now thinking of speedi or buzz.. Speedi can recline rite? what other differences in the 3 stroller?

not sure about Speedi but Buzz can be a hassle if hubby not around to help you... cos you need to remove one of the wheel before it can fold down. so one person need to carry baby and one need to fold the stroller. plus i don't think the stroller can fit into a sedan car boot, even when folded down. only suitable for SUVs or MPVs, IMO
happy.gif

elyn, yup.. going for yoga if nothing crops up unexpectedly. today is a S**T day lor.. &$*%&%^$.. need to go for yoga to destress. cant wait for my bali trip!!! see u at outram mrt as usual- 640? or earlier?

babysage, oh u are flora?? hehe i also confused. maybe u can just use 1 nick instead to avoid confusion.

quinny buzz is so cool.. but oh so heavy!! we were not keen to get quinny zapp mainly due to the weight, and cos it cant recline. Dont want to put my bb in a stroller that cant recline in case we go shopping for hours.. not v comfy to sleep sitting up leh.

Yes is very cute but tampines mall also got one outlet selling precious moment baby clothes so can go down and have a look
happy.gif

4ever, do u know the price of the precious moments sleepsuit? thought the BP price of $12 including postage was pretty reasonable leh.. tampines mall too far for me to go, otw sure go and take a look!

hahaaa, flora/babysage, icic same person hah, u got me confused leh :p
are u gonna get those extra padding to put in the zapp when the maxi-cosi car seat has "expired"?

Jules i dun know how much is the sleepwear but i bot tops before which is $12.90 and rompers which is $19.90 but is 4ever friends. So should be aro the same price
happy.gif

hihi!

How's everyone? Heard from my galfriend JL sale is on? I will be going down later..prob buying some stuff.

Am pretty sian with Starhub, the internet connection in my area is horrible. Havent been able to logon for awhile.

Jules, nana... my oversight... cos only members registered before Nov 2006 can post on the WTS and BP forums so sometimes I have log in using my old user id if I want to post there. That's why I think some of the mummies here (was it 4ever?) can't post on the other two forums.

nana, have to see first. that's another year down the road so won't buy first. the car seat is good for up to 13 kg so depending on our baby's weight, it will be good for up to the first 1.5 years
happy.gif

Babysage,
greenwood bistro are u referring to Sabistian?

Banquez_suez,
the funnel.

choco,
jun 07 fair at expo is more like suntec ones
happy.gif

banque_suez, for Avent ISIS, you basically dismantle everything and sterilise everything. I normally use the sterilising tablets. I like it that there's no tubing.

Choco, the June 07 fair is at Expo by Motherhood magazine. You ladies going ?

Babysage,
greenwood bistro are u referring to Sabaistian?

Banquez_suez,
the funnel.

choco,
jun 07 fair at expo is more like suntec ones
happy.gif

hi mei2,
how come i dont see my name in the list ah?
my edd 31jul, expecting boi2, dr.mary yang @g'eagles
i tot i c b4..can help me update the list? thks
happy.gif

mommies, is the shop near guanyin temple really cheap? do they sell in pieces or gotta buy in bulk? hows the quality?
sorry asking many questions
thks
happy.gif

bcube, u too? my starhub broadband connection has been terrible over the last few wks.. cant even use the phone when i am online, otw the connection will be disrupted. lousy starhub. JL sale is on today till 22 march.. i think i wll be going down tomorrow afternoon to check out stuff too!

babysage, oic! no wonder u are using 2 nicks.. why dont u just stick to ur old nick from now on? that way u can post on all the threads and there wont be any further confusion
happy.gif

chloe, any idea which part to sterilise for the avent isis iq uno? also just the funnel?

littleabby, abt the bugis shop, they sell in bulk only- ie each pack has like 6 tops or 6 bottoms. quality wise,i got the 100% cotton tops (there are a few types- not all are 100% cotton- u must ask the lady to tell u which is 100% cotton and which is not)- even those are not as soft as the 100% cotton tops in the dept stores selling at $5-6 a piece. of cos.. must remember that this is so cheap.. each pc only costs $1.50!

hello mummies!

looks like we're stocking up for our bebes. me too started shopping for essentials...fwah...so much to get...gonna do a spreadsheet later when free. dh bought a lot of clothes for lil jin zhu fr US...tell you...we can open boutique le! now me making sure i don't overeat so that she wun be too big...else can't fit into her clothes :p

btw i've got some hand me downs from my colleagues. if anyone's interested, i'll bring down to our gathering. dh doesn't want bebe to wear old clothes la.

about quinny buzz...i dun think you have to remove a wheel to fold it down...unless you're talking abt the older version. we got the 2007 version...have not taken delivery yet. we got it to complement the maxi cosi car seat.

about becoming a SAHM, we visited one infantcare centre, v costly but looks good. dh rather convinced tt a SAHM will not be able to provide the kind of education and interaction for bebe. And yet i'm still apprehensive. anybody made concrete decision to quit job yet? my bud's colleague's advise is to wait till bebe comes cos then bebe will make the decision for you...aaargh!!!

oh...and i was home yest cos i had the worst leg cramps on sunday night. both calves cramped at the same time! as usual i was sleeping on my left side with body pillow...so imagine how i was paralysed with pain, not able to get up to massage the legs. of cos my screams woke dh up...but damage done...rest of monday the legs were aching, couldn't really walk much
sad.gif
think it must've been the salty dinner...

btw, any good stuff at JL?

Jules, I have the manual Avent Isis. The Isis Iq is way too expensive for me seeing how I already have medela PIS and I'm not using it

chloe, why dont u sell off the PIS then? see it selling on yahoo auctions for like 300-400 bucks.. u can recoup a bit of $$ at least ma.

bedebe, hahaha i also can open boutique soon..there are just soo many things to buy for a bb girl! really spoilt for choice! think i've bought way too many dresses actually.. but i like little girls to wear dresses and skirts hehehe
happy.gif

jules...we hung up all her clothes on those rails...really ma chiam boutique...my colleagues actually tot the pix was taken at a boutique... hee... really our girls are so spoilt
happy.gif
me like denim...so my ger has her little denim skirt, denim jacket, denim jumper and one more thing i forgot wat...haha :p btw...if we go US sure pok chang one...the things super cheap compared to here...hmmm...mebbe i'll bring her in december to get a new wardrobe :p

bedebe, wa.. ur girl's clothes can fill up a rail ah?? hehe.. mine not so kua zhang.. but everything's squashed in my cupboard for now. show us a picture of ur girl's collection so far
happy.gif

The problem is I lent it to a friend and it has never been the same so I also a bit pai seh to sell it off to someone else

Back