(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Huskie: I only talk to the one inside just before bed. He talks to me a lot. But I don't know if it's just in my imagination. He's very apologetic of the situation I'm in now. He thinks it's his fault. I have to reassure him it's not him, but my body reacting to the pregnancy.

star,
You still have the registered article chit yeah?
You can check with Singpost, cos if someone collected item, there'll be a signature on it.
And if her family threw away the collection slip, means item still with Singpost and it'll be returned to you after 10 days if no collection from addressee.

You can also track online to see if item has been collected?
http://www.singpost.com.sg/ra/ra_info_tracking_no.asp

Star: I'm also afraid that one of the parcels I'm going to send out tom will end up missing. Have been urging them to go by reg mail, but some still insist on normal mail. What can I do? Think I'll bring my camera along and take a pic of the parcel tom like you do liao.

QQ,
Yeah, I'm so traumatised by this BP that I'll never buy anything from this forum again, unless it's organised by mommies I know.

bbmouse,
He's so sweet!
happy.gif

Continue visualising and talking to him - I'm sure he'll understand it's not no one's fault. It's just a situation that's all!

starfruit,

Poor rae rae, is she okay now? It does happen so dun blame yourself too much. I am very scared of putting YT on the bed with me already but she likes a big space to roll about before sleeping so I bought the entire playyard into the bedroom and let her sleep there. Currently she is sleeping on the bumper playmat cuz the tilam we want to use for her still got moth ball smell.

Argh, my nose is completely stuck. I can hardly breathe. Today YT is officially 1! In about a few more minutes this time last year, she is born!

Updates on Baby Jumper Gym
Max 5babies in a class. Will split into different classes since there are 9 bbs at the moment but will be conducted on the same day and timing. Presently, the available dates are 22 or 29March.
As for timing, no fixed one at the moment. How abt these timing? - 11am / 12noon / 1pm.

Mummies, please state your preferred date & timing besides your nick.

Re: Baby Jumper Gym(Our bbs will be in the little crawlers 2)
http://www.bjg.com.sg/programs.htm

Those who are keen to go for trial class, please list down your names below. Trial class is 1hr @ $37. Each term is 10lessons.

1. mash
2. yvonne
3. jyun - Time: 12/1pm, Date: 22/3
4. QQ
5. Giolyn
6. Pink -Time 1PM, Date 22/3(later, even better)
7. Dlim - Time: 11am-12pm, Date: 29/3
8. Mejo - Time: 11 am, Date: 29/3 (22nd still have Kinder right? If no kinder then 22nd also fine)
9. Nanabear - Both dates are ok with me.. (the timing also anytime)

just now i returned home.. to a very black face mum carrying a fussing teng who refused his evening milk feed again.. ellie was hiding in her room crying.. haiz. did damage control. talked to my mum.. explained to her the situtation.. as to she will follow up on what she has agreed.. i dunno.. haiz
later need to talk to ellie.. wah biang. i dun like such job..

huskie: it was sent via normal post. The mummy did not opt for reg post. I am already trying my best to help her.

Baby Girl: ya u do that. in case of any dispute later on. Lucky i took a pic so could send it to her.

bbmouse,
Oh dear... it's just $2.24 for reg mail and they'd rather risk losing something more expensive like the Wink DVDs?

huskie: actually Singpost is quite reliable. NO issue with normal mail. Parcels really realy sldom get lost. Most of the time, parcels get lost is because:

1) Sender write the wrong addy
2) Recipent gives the wrong addy to Sender
3) The BP organiser out to cheat u!..heheh

Mejo: thanks for asking, she is fine liao.. can still play and laugh by afternoon. I finally taight her how to come down properly from my bed today.. hope she understands!
U sound terrible leh.. should rest more, dun spend so much time in here.. go rest and get well soon.
BTW: YT ok to sleep on the bumper mat? not too hard?

alamak.. for the baby Jumper Gym.. teng is on the borderline leh.. 14 mths! and he can't crawl so cannot be in little crawlers.. but he dun really walk that well in my opinion to qualify as little walkers. shit. which shuld i go?

star, u still have the registered chit? if really lost, the singpost will send it back to u, or tell u someone collected that. if not, then suay oni... right? next time insist on registered mail.

bbmouse, if your items for mummies staying in woodlands, i help u distribute la. bundle together with me. no prob then save some trouble for u. u better rest well la. quite leceh to send them via post too. need to go post office and post.. tell them that u dun earn any $$ from it.
happy.gif

QQ: haiz.. long story. next time tell u personally..
sad.gif

ehh. but here all forming classes for little crawlers leh.. no? tian going for walkers or crawlers?

walker, i think.. cause i tot she can walk liao. by end march should be able to liao. go walker bah..
oops. all mummies going for crawlers ah?

i dunno the difference leh, astro. i blur lur one just sign up.. jialat...

bbmouse, 1st trimester is like that one, a bit more xin1 ku3. once its over, then honeymoon liao, till u give birth then torture again. confienment.. argh!!

star,
Normal post? Hmm... that is tricky... cos no chit to show that item has been delivered!
But in BPs, it's always buyer's risk if she wants to go by normal mail right?
So you don't have to worry so much.

In my case, she's had very bad record lah... items arrived and she never inform me. I only found out after some Feb mommies got their items!
I emailed her but no reply, so had to source from other mommies her mobile number.
Then I stayed at home to wait for her delivery and she never turned up.
And she gave excuses in not giving registered article number for so long but insisted she sent out already.

Shopping online is not meant to be this stressful!

QQ: looking at it.. not much diff except for the younger bbs, they have eye training/sensory play. while older bbs is fine motors.. also older bbs got story telling..

the little crawlers
Music and Movements (with single words on flash cards)
Photographic Memory Enhancement
Eye Training / Sensory Play
Gym (Physical Intelligence)
General Knowledge
Chinese Words Recognition
Mathematics (Dots Card)
Encyclopedic Knowledge

the little walkers
Music and Movements (with single words on flash cards)
Photographic Memory Enhancement
Fine Motor Skills
Gym (Physical Intelligence)
Story Time
Chinese Words Recognition (through flash cards)
Mathematics (Dots Card)
Encyclopedic Knowledge

guess the gym session would also be different.. the little walkers would be strengthening on walking skills.. while crawlers.. well crawling skills lah..

QQ: its not my item.. its one of the item i mailed out for a mummy that participated in my BP. dunno why she delay and only contacted me last week abt the parcel. Pacel mailed out the week before CNY, so its almost 1 mth liao.

think it might be very similar to GUG trial. touch and go kind. .just that little walkers.. got two flash cards components lor.. flash cards franatics.. should go for walkers.. heeheeee

ya, star. i know. since it has been so so so long... a bit difficult. did u put returned address? then got hope. if no returned address, then no hope liao.

astro, then i think walker is more appropriate. now they are into more fine motor skills bah... just see which one has a suitable time.
happy.gif

can go ffor both wat, if really interested.

QQ: so u on for walkers.. ? but walkers more ex leh..
Walker 1 ------------ $41.50
Walker 2 ------------ $43.50

heehee. def not cheap lor. almost equvilent to GUG trial leh..

oh, by the way...
just side track a bit. hb told me msia got the VCD/DVD for the HK big news. in case u all wanna get then go msia.

walker 1 definitely. walker 2 too advanced for her liao.
eh, i actually interetsed in how the teachers conduct the training. bring tian there is oni shun4 bian4. terrible hor. haha!!!!

QQ: DVD.. wha he watched ah?? how isit? they stitch all the diff clips together.. heheh..l aiyo.. i sound so hum sup..hahahah
Def got return addy, i send so many parcel until i also scared lah.. i take all precaution to prevent parcels getting lost (including rechecking addy given to me 3X), and ensuring if item do get lost, photographic evidence to settle dispute.. see i very kiasi hor.

QQ: Thanks for the offer. But don't have anyone in Woodlands opted for postage leh.
happy.gif

Yah lor, one of the mummies want to refund cos her dvd is badly scratched. I've asked the supplier, see what can be done. Will prefer they liaise directly with each other if possible. It's none of my business leh..

Huskie: Precisely. The item cost is so much higher. Moreover, most of them got credit with me cos I adjusted the fx rate lower. Still they don't want registered mail leh. I don't understand.

Star: You have a good record. Don't worry. SO far I only have 1 parcel missing from BP. The lansinoh milkbags. I can never get over that.

star, i heard Baby Jumper Gym has an outlet at Pasir Ris leh. i hv a friend who goes to this branch. its in a childcare centre and only has wkend lessons.

pink, yes anthea will fuss whenever she doesnt get her way. its a very bad habit i am trying to make her kick but very hard when outside coz its disturbing to leave her CIO. i tried e distracting method but sometimes she is very stubborn. dunno wat shld be the rite way to discipline her..

Actually after this time, I will not want to organise sprees for others liao. Just keep to mummies here easier and better.

Star: Yah, I got the Dora set from ebay. It's a brand new set. I asked the seller to repackage into a small box for me. Since it is for own use, no need the big box lah. I think overall I paid less than $40 for the set incl shipping.
happy.gif

bbmouse u really phobia liao ah?
maybe woodlands super ulu, all staying in woodlands also got car liao.
happy.gif
registered mail oni $2 more ma, ok wat. unless the items are very cheap la then no point. DVD, better opt for it.
happy.gif

Star, no leh. He bought!!! cause he was buying quite a few other DVD for hollywood movies, then this young man ask him if he wants HK 5th grade DVD. hb tot its something special cause this young man kept recommending, then selling RM14, so much more exp than other norma DVD. then he said ok la. oh, then he bought liao, his colig took it away already lor. he din get a chance to watch. he said colig watch liao told him its real one. packaged nicely. his coligs now circulating la.

star, got return add then not returned to u yet, means bo liao.... either lost or someone collected liao. the retrieval chance has reduced to less than 20%.

star if i have then i let u know. but ask hb he said no more, its gone. somemore its not allowed to bring over la. need to go back msia then can watch. wah!! the products circulating among us are very broad de ne.
time to oi oi...
hope tomorrow is better for tian.

huskie,
i called bummybee this afternoon from my office, phone was off and juz now i tried, ringin tone not in spore leh. anyway, left drop her a SMS.

star,
to share with u what i got in my mailbox today. torn slightly but singpost very nice, put in plastic for me

1278758.jpg

QQ: so u on on walkers huh? star, join us lah.. anyway. i also need to 'inform' miser.. haha..

anyway. had a talk with ellie to get her to understand why my mum behaves that way.. just now also talk to my mum.. mediator.. wah. then who can talk to me?! haiz..
sad.gif
duh.. stupid miser just came back and said 'wah u so li hai talking liao ah? so convincing.. ' duh him .. haiz..

QQ: me woodlander. but no car hor..

edde: haiz.. we know how difficult it is when we have such a 'smart' bbs.. ellie commented teng very smart to behave like this.. and she commented teng is very observant.. always observing.. ehh. i dunno what she meant.. but i just tell him. i already know teng damm smart.. to manipulate a 60 yrs old to quarrel with 28 yr old!! and he just stand there, suck thumb and smile.. enjoy free show.. !

so. my pt.. need to discipline anthea liao. malu.. so be it .. seriously. sometimes.. we no choice..
sad.gif

edde,
yup,going to post a reminder tomorrow. once i get the updated list. sorry, when back to archive to see whether i miss aything out.

pink,
saw Leia's cake as well. Cute leh, but i find a tat exp. but i like the Leia figurine
happy.gif

yy,
Thot ur famili got a car juz u not driving it but ur miser is.

pink: i forgot to reply u.. the quesitons u posted for me.. are exactly how my mum felt. she feared that ellie will replace her totally and she wun need to come over anymore!.. wah biang.. she's in secure. i got to keep telling her that she is more impt now.. she listen till very happy! like child like that she!.. then i told her off.. i asked her teng cry all the time want u carry. u feel good izit? she dun dare to admit.. then say yes! wah lau.. i told her.. like that not healthy to teng.. if u love teng.. u shouldn't be treating him like that!... she kept quiet.. very sian lah..

Back