(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

star: oh..i think the shuttlechef really small for adult ba..1 meal maybe still can squeeze. heh. u need those non portable ones! wat have u got to recommend for me? i like the shuttlechef cos can cook on the go ma..sometimes go out early no time to wait for the food to cook... heh. but i seldom go out whole day la. once in a while oni... usually try to let seth take at least 1 nap before going out. heh... and the egg hor..like bbmouse said.. last time i see my ah ma use for those mo3 dan1 (oso rashes) and after rubbing has got goosebumps on the yolk one.. so now i oso dun dare to eat.. heh.. sommore i rub very hard wan... so most of the time end of rubbing the egg very koyak liao..dun dare to eat oso. :p did the blueblack go off after rubbing? tonight gotta rub in zambak oso hor...do slowly but firmly to press it outwards.

blurbelle
got it from concourse, i still want...u want? im selling the decor, not much....

the cake again
1279018.jpg
1279019.jpg

pink
i can rub till skin ard the eyes dry n wrinkly..then when bad times, i can rub till my eyes swollen le...so hv to give eye drops to ease the itch. i believe its stress induced but i cant help it, my job is very fast paced. i m telling GP it sorta got better DURING PREGNANCY..she turn n joked to me, THEN GET PREGNANT AGAIN! :p after birth, its bad skin , bad hair, everyday is bad hair day..dats why i cut my hair short..now i still dun like my hair sob.

edde: last time in australlia, i saw an aussie mother pulled her kid out of the restaurant and closed the door on her. there was a road right infront of the restaurant and she wasn't even worried the child will run out onto the road! but the kid really jus stood at the door n cried so loud..till another fren of the mother brought her in.. after that she jus quietly stood beside the mum and neva throw tantrum liao. i really salute her leh.. i think we gotta be firm when it comes to bb making a fuss in public. last time my MALE cousin wanted a HAIRCLIP so badly he sat on the street and bawled, kicking his legs kind. my auntie had no choice but to plead with him and got it for him.. after that i asked him why he cried, and he said, "i want it so i cry lo"... oso dunno why he wanted a girl's clip! :S

pink
how come u said the cake is UNTOUCHED? u didnt eat it?? the guest only ate cupcakes??

i got some banners oredi..only dun hv the '1' decors...duno if its necc or not..oredi spent alot :p

Happy Birthday Rae! Good nite Star.

pink
forgot to ask u, does vivien DELIVER ur cake? or self collect..i hv to go all the way pine grove to collect ley! chum liao...i dun drive somemore..think hv to ask uncle to help. Hubby not back yet..aiyo now i very scared he OT ley..he is trying to find a new job..so far no luck, think he is stressed, i dun want to stress him further..just encourage him to not give up.

nanabear,

I also like reading to my ger but she can't focus long enough for me to read to her! I find that books with things for her to do holds her attention longer and better. Like flaps to lift, buttons to press, puppets etc. Look for baby proof board books. Do not let her handle a paper book. It will sure be destroyed.

Starfruit,

I also want to sleep but got work to do. This week somemore everyday must go out by 6 plus am and teach practically the entire day... tired...

Re: Baby Jumper Gym

Hmm, if YT learns to walk within the next few weeks which one should I go? Crawlers or walkers? She sure dun need any further development in her crawling skill cuz she can crawl at super speed liao, not to mention crawl up stairs.

mejo
so far i only got max 3 mins time with Chloe..i will point to her familiar things like bird, cat, dog, bear..but she will always like to turn to the FRONT PAGE n snatch the book from me! at this stage...how to read a book to her? she dun sit still..i wonder how i to approach the subject of reading to her
sad.gif

joelle: aiyo joelle i forgot i need to PM u the jar hor.. ok ok too tired now, i do it tomorrow k.

Thanks Joelle, Belle for the birthday wishes.. I am thinking if i should get another cake for her tomorrow.. its just an excuse on my part to buy and eat cake lah.. my hubby say i siao..
ok really need to go now.. nite mummies.

Star
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE RAE x5!

joelle
i wont be able to do wat the aussie mummy did, sporean are thinned skin

blurbelle
its a room for kids to play in the maze..ya the cupcakes were enough...36..and 20+ pple turn up, so the centre cake untouched, so we'll cut in on Leia's actual day..
dun rub too much, serious, i know its tough, i kept dripping eye drop which is also not very good, the doc cant diagnose the cause..u may want to think abt job change, if u strongly feel that its caused by work stress

more pix:
1279032.jpg
1279033.jpg
1279034.jpg

Pinkpink,

The cake and cupcakes looks so good, my stomach is growling.But they look too good to be eaten too!

haiz.. poor teng.. his blocked nose is soooo bad. he keeps waking.. and now i'm in the dark and he is staring me type and touching my laptop!!!

coz he cant soothe himself to sleep sucking his thumn and trying to braethe thru his mouth at the same time.. so he very 'breatheless'..poor boy!
sad.gif

and now he is clapping his hands and reaching to touch my screen.. wah kau..

ok.. he is kicking my laptop.. arghh. bo bian.. sureender.. go and sleep with him liao.. haiz

night everyone..
long night forme again..

Blurbelle,

Hey, YT also likes to turn to front cover, then flip backwards and look at back of book and upturn it. Haha. Hmm, sometimes I just give her those one word per page kind of book and read out whatever thing she happened to flip to lor. Oh, if the book have textures to feel, she also tend to stay longer on the page. I found some really cheap touch and feel books. All under $10. One is even $2.50 from popular!

pink: aiyo..i was thinking the other way leh... thin skinned so dowan to 'throw face' having bb cry ma..so throw her out then can save some face. :p

aiyo poor teng...got vapo rub? keke..can imagine his BIG EYES glow in the dark :p

Pink
oh the cake can keep so long??? i didnt ask mong how long can the cake keep ley but i will just finish everything la..cant bring back oredi.

Star
u very cute, aiya go buy la..PG so near :p

hubby still not back..think i go lie down n watch tv till i doze off..nite nite mummies!

astro
hippo had his episode of blocked nose during the CNY period too...very very bad one...got to use mouth to breathe.

i've used Illadin (nasal drops) but it didn't help.
Vicks didn't help too...
In the day when the mucus flow out...they are really thick, sticky and GREEN! It took him 2 weeks (and a course of antibiotics) to totally recover....

but one blessing in disguise: he quit his pacifier during that period! as he was frustrated that it made breathing more difficult for him during his sleep.

hope ur darling recovers soon...really very poor thing when they cant sleep well...

mamas,
trying to stop bfding. In fact today just introduced hippo to some formula milk.

Mixed 60ml of FM into 120ml of EBM, 3 feeds a day (3x180ml, tats how little he is drinking per day...and most of the time cant finish all!)

was told to increase to 120ml FM + 60ml EBM after 3/4 days...then finally 180ml FM after another 3/4 days.

Is this correct??? *blur*

in fact, he is only 11 mths but i dont want to start him on 6-12mths FM then change again to 1-3year FM aft one mth...so straight awat giving him 1-3year FM now. No prob ba???

blurbelle
i heard from a fren that this kind of cake can keep very long..as for whether can eat anot, i better ask her tomorrow :p
btw wat is your hubby working as? email me, i can ask around for lobang

joelle
i guess i have no confidence to handle crying situation in the public...

mejo

my books all hand me downs..i bring her hands to touch the 'grass' she will push my hands away! aiyo this girl...i duno if i m confusing her by saying lulu (acutally its dog) my nanny's dog, she knows if i ask her where is lulu, she will look at the dog. i will say dog where? lulu where? hee..

pink
re: look u in the eye..when i talk to chloe/ scold her SHE DUN LOOK AT ME..she bochup me..i cant make her look at my face even, how to make her understand i mean biz le..haiz..

goin to bed to think of disciplinary rules liao..tata mummies!

mejo/blurbelle
i gave up reading to seth for a long while liao. he is always snatching the book from me and tearing them if there are flaps! he likes to eat them too.. even the littletouch system oso cannot escape fr his torture. but lately i saw him watching the tv intensely when there was a naration part to this tv series. like storytelling, he'll usually ignore the tv unless it's commercial time.. but that day he was so focused when the narator spoke in a story teller voice. i think i wanna bring him for group story telling classes to try leh..maybe he will concentrate as long he cannot reach the book. =/

bb mouse/autumn/yvonne

how is ur pregnancy getting on? i'm in wk 10 now and having terrible MS. Worse than my 1st 2 pregnancies.

nausea + heartburn + gas + gastric pain + sour after taste in mouth + diarrhea

reflections: we shd hv used that condom!

pink
hubby currently in printing line, his co. does printing of ipos etc..he has those software knowledge like photoshop etc? he can do simple designs but not DESIGNER designs u know wat i mean..he actually applied for my co. DTP position went for 2nd round interview..ended buay pass cos SPH oredi got a big pool of his 'calibre' pple..so was turned down..i tot since he is interested in this line, he can try but he got no previous direct exp lor..only hands on experience. then i tot he can go for nite classes to upgrade himself..but again dpds on if he can find a 9-5 job or not..got any lobang pls let me know hor..tks alot!!

pink/ blurbelle
eh.. i think the discipline shd start at home la..instill the fear at home..so once outside, gif them a shooting look they will guai guai liao. :p as for lookin in the eye hor.. sometimes seth oso act blur when i scold him. but i will keep calling his name n physically turn his head to look me in the eye, then scold. neva fail to make him cry this way. but the message got thru la. at least i hope.. :/

joelle
leia also keep trying to tear the leapfrog book... maybe they're just not interested now, will keep first.

michelle
the pink dress..dun know whether the V part is so low...scratch head...

joelle/ mejo

wah!! tks for telling me, at least i know Chloe is 'normal' hahah..she eats up the hard cover book!! Chloe still not very keen on tv, only commercials she watch abit, or she hears kiddo voices she will pay more attn, but on the whole, not much tv..n recently she is amazed by the bright colours on the TV? she stands n hugs the tv le..walau, daddy has to off it in order not to spoil her eyes!!!

Joelle,
wow since u notice seth might like to hear stories instead..it's a good idea to bring him for story telling class le..then might interest him ..get him exposed to 'reading' in another dimension!

pink
i like the last pic, so colourful! i hardly hv a nice pic with chloe ..

urr i really need to go liao. keke..good nite!!

traz: aiyo...zao3 zhi1 jin1 ri4 he2 bi4 adng1 chu1 ne? hee.... so jialat ah so many different symptoms...i know heartburn and gas dun take too oily stuff..oso dun eat too full..3/4 can liao. i think fish oil helps.. i know for sure durian helped me alot during my heartburns last time. :p hope all these go away soon! ending of first tri liao...shd be getting better..hang in there!!

hey blurbelle
wat was he doing previously? so he want to be DTP? ok ok im in advertising lah, we outsource print to printing companies. i can definitely help u to ask around..i think should have quite a few lobangs! but how to 9-5 for DTP? difficult lah, you have to tell him to be more realistic...this line is like that.

joelle
if u come across any good book, please recommend me...edde is looking for supernanny? i will search for it too...aiya but theory is theory, afterall must put into practise

blurbelle:
heh..seth oso bites his book..there was this book fr FP that he bite off 1 chunk of the spine..like a mouse bite like dat!!! aiyo i faster use tape to tape all around..so he cannot bite thru!! n other hard cover books all the color come off at the spines cos he kept biting them and 'scraping' his teeth on them! sigh...i thot i got a pig not a mouse? okok good night! sayang chloe for me la! ;p

joelle
thanks...speaking of durians...i just vomited them out last week....imagine the smell/taste! Now i dun think i dare to touch durian for a loooong loooong time liao..

ok nite mummies
last spam - just to make u laugh, see how my mum put on leia's dress.. i laugh until cannot take it...
1279077.jpg

hi mommies...

i sprain my wrist... also this morning brought bel for prevenar and hair cut... this dr from victoria medical house is veri good... i like it... and the auntie from sizzers also veri good... she onli trim her fringe... $2! lol... so cheap hor... lol... oh ya, bel hit 12kg!!! i wan to faint liao... told dr abt my preg... he said no choice, even when she noe how to walk, she will also wan mi to carry her for sure... how how?

traz,
i have gas, sometime gastric pain, wierd taste in mouth and CONSTIPATION... cannot make it... my butt open flower liao...
reflection: i rather not to have sex... lol...

re jumper gym,
bel onli noe how to crawl, so which one should i go? if little walker, must noe how to walk den can go huh? er, but i think better go crawler? cos if not, i will be carrying her all the time?

tired from mahjong... going to slp now... nite everyone...

pink: no leh.. i seldom read up on discipline..cos like cio it's rather subjective. some ppl prefer the soft approach.. some the tough. but i think it has alot to do with the child's character. for me, i like to see how others behave. like if see a mother pacify the boy but the boy react indifferent, i tell myself i will definitely not do that. then sometimes i see soft approach like talking reason works, then i remind myself to try it out too. try to understand their needs lo. if cry due to discomfort, inability to communicate, can use soft approach la..but if cry due to tantrums then gotta use tough wan liao.

dat day i saw my nephew throwing tantrum in bed. he woke up while his granny was in the shower and started crying and kicking his legs. then when granny came out and wanted to pacify him, he refused to go to her..kept crying n insisted she go to him instead. aiyo..he jus turned 1 last week leh..already so ba4 dao4...very scary to see dat kind of behavior manifest so fast!

yvonne: aiyo so young wanna abstain fr sex? tsk tsk tsk.. :p

traz: ah? durian dun work?!! i thot it was Godsent man! hmm...try bread? i was so desperate last time i bought gripe water to drink!! maybe u should try infacol instead? :/

pink: wah..ur mum quite creative ma... this style oso rather in ma... heh...leia's expression so cute... like saying, "ah por.. u gao siao izit?"

harlow.. all zzz??

joelle, pink, belle
i have literally dragged M out of the car all the way home, with him screaming and getting stares fr pple. and i was carrying Jo. then i shouted at this stupid auntie (i know she got no kids one) wat's there to see.. she got a shock. wa piang. she's a super kpo and always touch Jo's cheek.. if she's in the lift, i got to stand betw her and Jo... :p

welcome nana.. ur TIffany looks like michelle's K.. that was my 1st impression of that 1st photo u posted.

bbgirl
have u shown the letter factory to Anna?

star
Happy Birthday Rae Rae! i agree with the rest. go get a cake. wat's bday w/o a cake?
how's Rae's bump? Jo also had a fall yday.. she walked off the sofa.. she forgot to get down the right way... now blue black bruise on her forehead.. she nvr got this bad a fall b4...
sad.gif

nana
ur gal looks like michelle's gal. @ 1st i tot michelle change user id

pink
vanda is always envy leia as she can fit in pretty dress.. v papa dun let me buy those pretty gal gal dress for her cos say dun suit our gal...

SQ
Vanda has a same piggy jumpsuit. maybe 1 day we shld bring our 2 piggy out gai gai. u are also staying in the west rite?
1279194.jpg

vanda asleep. we are at boh tea plantation. climb so high up yet she fall alssp cos os e cool weather
1279195.jpg

strawberry craze!! strawbery juice, strawberry milk shake and strawberry strudel
1279196.jpg

Mummies, please state your preferred date & timing besides your nick.

Re: Baby Jumper Gym(Our bbs will be in the little crawlers 2)
http://www.bjg.com.sg/programs.htm

Those who are keen to go for trial class, please list down your names below. Trial class is 1hr @ $37. Each term is 10lessons.

1. mash
2. yvonne
3. jyun - Time: 12/1pm, Date: 22/3
4. QQ
5. Giolyn
6. Pink -Time 1PM, Date 22/3(later, even better)
7. Dlim - Time: 11am-12pm, Date: 29/3
8. Mejo
9. Nanabear - Both dates are ok with me.. (the timing also anytime)
10. Fion

yvonne
must be extra careful now preg and belbel wld stick to u as much. when i preg i drink yakult everyday to ease my constipation. b4 that already has consti but surprising during preg e prob was solved.. either yakult gd or vanda has a gd system from hb. after give birth, bk sq 1, st constipated
happy.gif

ask u hor how much is bel dribking?

vanda eats rice @ 5pm+, 7+ drink another 120.. then hor b4 she sleep must dribk another 270. if gv lesser she wld wake up in e nite 2 ask for milk.

<font color="ff0000">GOOD MORNING mummies!!</font>

Re: Baby Jumper Gym
ok, so the majority wanna try Little Walkers 1? I call up and check on the available dates then update again.

Hi nana, welcome to the most HAPPENING thread in SMH!!
happy.gif

Michelle,
Thanks for taking my name out of GUG trial
happy.gif

And for Bummy Bee, yeah, yesterday she SMS-ed me to say she is in Indo, which I suppose is Indonesia.
I've also called Singpost to check, and they confirmed that my items were only mailed out on Sunday 2 March, which is after I told her I'll go to the police.
So she's not telling the truth when she kept claiming items where mailed out lah... cos she also didn't give me the RA numbers before that.
Hee, and she didn't realise the RA tracking service showed she mailed it out from Changi Airport post office on Sunday, which was probably when she flew off to Indo!
Systems don't lie, unless there is a major mess-up coincidentally.

Hope you'll have no problem getting your book!

morning everyone

yawning .. teng woke up so many times last night.. i zombified..

huskie: i really dislike such dishonesty.. says so much of the character of that Bumble Bee.. digging her own grave.. who would participate in her BP in future? so dumb..

going to suck some blood.. back later...

<font color="aa00aa">Jyun, use this list to arrange for the bb jumper gym for WALKERS?</font>

Baby Jumper Gym - WALKERS 1
date and timing : TBC
cost:$41.50

Lesson outline:
Music and Movements (with single words on flash cards)
Photographic Memory Enhancement
Fine Motor Skills
Gym (Physical Intelligence)
Story Time
Chinese Words Recognition (through flash cards)
Mathematics (Dots Card)
Encyclopedic Knowledge

http://www.bjg.com.sg/programs_walkers.htm

1. astro
2. pink
3 QQ (?)

<font color="aa00aa">interested mummies, pls note that there are two different classes. little CRAWLERS 2 and little WALKERS 1..and they cost DIFFERENTLY.. so pls make sure u sign for one the one you prefer!
happy.gif
</font>

belle: forgot answer u last..Teng has 8 confirmed teeth out.. think he is sprouting more..

pink: think super nanny the book targeted for older bbs.. not sure. but that's the ipression i got when i browse thru it. but the prinicples should apply now too.. theory IS theory.. think only make theory come thru with insistence and persistence
happy.gif

Astro,
Well, BP organisers can always use different nicks, so no one will know it's the same person.
But yes, I called up SIngpost to verify when she sent it... cos if she's really telling the truth and I was impatient after waiting so many days, I'll apoloise her her.
But guess I save that now!

Hey, you use teething gel on Teng? It helps put my baby back to sleep after rubbing it.

Back