(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Mummies, please state your preferred date & timing besides your nick.

Re: Baby Jumper Gym(Our bbs will be in the little crawlers 2)
http://www.bjg.com.sg/programs.htm

Those who are keen to go for trial class, please list down your names below. Trial class is 1hr @ $37. Each term is 10lessons.

1. mash
2. yvonne
3. jyun - Time: 12/1pm, Date: 22/3
4. QQ - 11am-12pm, Date: 29/3
5. Giolyn
6. Pink -Time 1PM, Date 22/3(later, even better)
7. Dlim - Time: 11am-12pm, Date: 29/3
8. Mejo
9. Nanabear - Both dates are ok with me.. (the timing also anytime)

not yet catch up with archive. just woke up from nap cause dun want to think too much. this afternoon tian saw me when auntie brought her downstair and eat wind. saw me liao jialat, cried till very cham just want me to carry. i think if she dun see me, she won't be that sad.

scrolled up a little. Rae got baluku? poor rae, sayang her for me pls, Star. 1st time ah? just need to monitor a bit.

Pink, tian same same as Leia. she likes to put the bottle cap back to the bottle then clap clap if its successful. same day bb same traits? the cake is very nice. is it yummy?

Michelle: I GOT UR WINGS!!!! yeah.. last pair somemore.. no more at the shop liao and they not restocking so soon.. wha, we very lucky leh.. but hor, one side of the wings seems bigger than the other, is this ok har? think u can bend the wire urself to straighten lah. only $4.90!..cheap cheap.
So where u doing K's party? outside?
my party small small thats why do at home mah,i fu have lots of guest, better to do it some place else.

Star,
don't worry too much abt Rae's baluku okie. i know u feel sim tia, but our kids are actually very hardy. Erm, on Sunday, within a short span of 20mins, EJ fell twice. First he feel off the sofa with a loud thud on the floor (back of his head).. he cried like mad so i carried and pacified him... then put him on my bed.. then i went out of my bedroom for a short while.. and then pomp.. he fell off the bed this time. He cried again, but not as bad as the sofa fall.. cos from the bed he fell face down so i think he cushioned with his arms and legs.. no baluku.

Oops!

Star,
did u get the wings for Michelle from the SKP in Serangoon Central? I saw it on Sat and wanted to post here but forgot.. i saw it's $4.90 only.

Nana, welcome!!
too much to catch up liao, but veryberry u going to be a kindermusik teacher ah?? very interesting, but u wanna burn your weekends?

joelle: i mean use the shuttle chef to cook my meals lah, not for Rae.. thats y now i complaining its too small. Its just nice for 1 adult, not enuff if i wanna cook for 2. Yes, its not recommended to keep more than 6 hrs, if need to , u need to take the pot to reheat and put it back, heat loooses damn fast if the jar is not fill to the brim. Hey if u need to bring out seth's dinner (as in if u will only eat it more than 6 hrs later), there is another one which might be better for u. I PM u tonight, need to go look at the model no.

JJ & QQ
wow rhymes leh, both your name :p
the mini cupcakes - taste like choco muffins, i tasted the cream a little, sweet, so i just dig the cake and eat...centre cake ..oops we didnt cut!! hahaha..forgot, just blow candle, anyway i decide to leave it till wed to cut and eat. Still can eat rite???

QQ
oh my, another 5th mar bb traits - by the way in your blog, 1 of leia and Tian's pix - u put 3 MARCH BABIES...big boo boo lah..
i think u got to play hide and seek with Tian, cannot let her see u...give her more time to fall in love with new nanny :p

Michelle
WS also hates entertaining pple i guess...
my hubby said he prefer to bring leia out to her favourite place, play wif her, spend time wif her for that special day..now i think again, didnt we do this every weekend???? aiya indiv preference i guess

star,
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................
ok, u hold on for me first Terrance went on biz to India this week
happy.gif
happy.gif

its ok lah since only $4.90. tonite i IB u the $$ okie ?

MUAK *

Autum: i got the wings for michelle at the branch in KOvan. Ya i told mejo that they are selling at serangoon central too, so i ask her to go there cos nearer for her lah.

QQ/Autum: thanks lah, 1st time she fall mah, i had a scare lor.. cos she cried till her face red and she was holding her breath. Than i saw 2 big and red patches on her forehead.. lucky just forhead cos i scared her nose kena too..wha then will be damn painful. Now the red patches subsided to two patches of purple bruises liao.
Poor EJ, fell twice ah? sayang sayang him hor.

star,
u shl have seen K's cheek last week, she got bruises. then it was 2 days in a row. then the very next day her arm got giap by her chair

Pink: just saw vivian's site.. ya i know what u mean.. agree with u leh.. ur cake surface not so flat hor (esp when i compared to the melody and the sky ride one), why har? it seems like the other cake design (melody, ducky nody ones etc), got more details around the sides hor, thats why it does not look as bare. But the "Sky Ride" one also quite bare leh.

Star,
hee.. me and hubby quite jialat parents.. when EJ fell the 2nd time, we "scold" him somemore.. not really scold la.. but we asked him how come he forgot how to come down the sofa/bed. Cos he normally knows how to come down using his butt/legs.. not head down.. and we taught him a few times before.. heh heh..

Michelle: alamak, why K fell and hurt herself so many times? must sayang more leh. i will keep the wings for u first lah. pass to terrence when he comes back.

Michelle: Aiyooh.. Poor K. Sayang her a bit.. Ask her to be more careful..

Mummies: My MC ends this Wed. So technically, I shd be going back to work on Thurs. Don't feel like leh. Maybe I extend 2 more days and go back next Mon. Feel very nuah to go back to the fast-paced work hours.
sad.gif

Baby Girl: Alternatively, u can extend 1 day and only go back to work on fri.. so its just 1 day of work, u can go back, readjust to the pace then its weekend liao.. if u go back on monday, it will be a long week before the weekends lor.

star
the uneven surface is obvious rite? ok..as for details, i recalled that since the efforts is focus on the creation of the mini figurine, the cake will be simple..ok that i think is fine, but i realise that the unevenness is more obvious w/o these details lor...hmm...but i have to say her service is good...for that..aiya shuang le ba

pink!
wah so much $194 is shy from $200 for a cake ??
hope its delicious
happy.gif
shhld have ask u to keep a slice to taste ! bet it as delicious
happy.gif
happy.gif
YUM YUM

Pink: The cupcakes are the ones which are expensive. They look nice I must say.

Mummies: I went to check my MC. My gynae actually gave me until this Fri. So I'll go back to work next Mon. I've rested abt 1 mth liao. *wow*
If I have female employees like me, I will surely faint.

Pink: yes agree its expensive. but its all handmade esp the fondant Princess Leia, thats why so expensive i guess. U are paying for the handiwork as in Shou3 Gong1. the cupcakes are very expensive leh, $104 for 36. I am sure the cake is delicious.

Mummies, can i aska stupid question.. the egg that i use to rub on rae's bruise, can it be eaten after that?? i ate it lah? or must discard the egg away? anyone? joelle???

*QQ - kindermusik got classes throughout the week la. those on weekdays, those mummies must be tai-tais or angmohs la. hahaa... i wrote in to them since Dec liao. they called me then to say that they'll get someone to get in touch wif me with more info. until today no news. hiaz.

*star - can eat la. (i hate smell of hard-boil eggs so i never eat!) but i've seen my parents eat when i was younger. i'm quite sure can eat. you only use the heat from the egg to work on the bruise, nothing more.

bye bye mummies, i'm knocking off work liao! not bringing laptop home today cos want to spend the nite reading to yangyang. hee... tomm my inlaws are back from hol must start going tpy again after work sian. this last week is heavenly, go home after work cos my mummy is at my place to look after the bb.

ok, ciao!! ja mata!

Star: I won't eat leh. It's not ex, so can throw lah. Dunno what the egg has "absorbed" from the bruise mah.. Dunno. But I remember when I have some type of rashes when I was younger, my mum also rub hard boil eggs over my body. From there I feel the hard boiled eggs can absorb dunno what from the body.

Hey, the shichida programme starts next week isit? Now my hubby tells me they give out a leaflet in class. Anna was playing with the paper and thereafter auntie threw it away. Both of us haven't read the info written on the paper yet.
sad.gif

bbmouse,
Bummy Bee finally gave me the RA numbers just now, but guess what? I checked online and they were only posted yesterday when she kept claiming she posted it in Feb.
- Actually I was already in the midst of typing out our SMS message history for police report tomorrow.
- Now she said she's got nothing to hide with the RA numbers given to me today, and that she'll transfer the money from her UOB to my POSB which will take 2 days.
- So my arrangement with her is this -> she goes ahead with money transfer. Once I receive books and money 2 days later, and finds books correct, I'll transfer the money back to her cos I am a genuine buyer afterall.

Funny thing is she kept claiming she posted in Feb, but online status shows it's posted on 2 March yesterday... after hubby wants to lodge police report.
Singpost so inefficient meh?
Gonna call up Singpost tomorrow and question them... they're a listed company... ops can be so inefficient?

Shichida programs starts 10 March, every Monday for 4 weeks... at 730pm.

veryberry,
The books I got from a BP organiser called Bummy Bee are books by Richard Scarry, a children's book author. I haven't gotten the books yet so cannot tell if they're good.
But one of my fav books I got from Borders is this one called Mama, Do you Love me by Barbara Joose
happy.gif

Michelle
Not sure if you got my message earlier that I cannot make it for the GUG trial class on 16 March?
I think there are some mommies on waitlist for that date yeah?
Sorry about this, cos MIL wants to have some celebration before BIL goes off to Australia.

star,
I wanted the tablecloth to put on floor at home when I let baby play with water and dough.
And if the material is thick enough, I can also use it for picnics.
But will see how much it is first of course
happy.gif

Michelle: I will have to give my the trial for GUG on 16 Mar too. Don't think I'll be well by then to attend. Pls give it to the next mum on waiting list. Thanks.

bbmouse,
Yeah, I also hope to get the correct books, cos I really wanted them.
Actually I don't mind going to pick up from her and I even offered to, but she kept giving excuses and saying she mailed out long ago.
If Singpost side really got delayed by so long, then I'll apologise to her, but I cannot tolerate lies!

heee, play with the one inside! Read San Ji Jing to the baby
happy.gif

huskie, u met challenging ppl liao. its a matter of principle bah, i think. cause its not expensive stuff, but why ppl wanna do this leh? BP mah, should be sharing the benefits of getting cheaper stuff, right? wish u luck.. now she knows u mean business.
happy.gif

pink, yaya! i checked back, i really put 3 march leh. haha!!! big mistake la. haha!
today nanny said she cried this afternoon (before the nap) and dun want to drink milk. eventually cried till no eenrgy liao then slept, without milk. wake up then drink half bottle oni. but dinner ok.HEART SUPER PAIN, but no choice. in order to CUT short her pain, i will dump her with nanny again tomorrow, so that shorter pain. let her pain for 1 more day, hope she is Ok. this gal is smart, she bring nanny to her keys and signla her to bring her out gai gai. nanny brought her out so most of the time ok, oni milk + sleep not ok. sigh!

bbmouse, rest la. i wish i have MC like u. but me not pregnant haha!!!

pink, your cake looks nice. if its too much dun worry, call me. would like to have a taste of it. its quite ex hor. yi fen qian yi fen huo, mine cheap, but looks ugly. haha! taste wise worth the $$ though.

verybery, ya if u teach on weekdays then sounds good.. more free time, but have to bao2 yang3 your voice till swee swee then sing to children.
happy.gif

i am back.. and i had to stop WW 3 from happening in my house just now.. haiz.. things are fine for the moment.. but maybe this is the peace before the storm??

sian

star, i remember my mum told me.
put a silver or dunno some coin inside the egg, then rub the bruise, if the coin turn into green colour, then means she got a shock. but dunno how true la, she told me wheni was still in primary school. u ask your mil if she knows.

Astro: I'm very sian too.

QQ: I think I've slept too much. It's finally getting boring.. But at the same time, I'm still battling with MS and lots of gas.
sad.gif

QQ: ur cake dun look that ugly lah.

I also have a heahache case now, one of my BP mummies claims she did not receive her thermos.. i mailed the item out before CNY and she only contacted me to ask me abt her item last week. No item was returned to me, i double checked her address, its correct (as in i copied he correct addy from her email) and she kept chasing me asking me if i mailed it to her. Its either she gave me a wrong address or one of her family accidently threw away the singpost collection slip. But so far i dun have any of my BP items getting lost. IF hers really lost, its gonna be the 1st case man!

Back