(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Oh no... I can't stop snakcing on the cornflakes! I want to go take a nap now..
happy.gif
Think that's the only way to stop. What a glutton I am.. Hehehe..
happy.gif

star,
i went GWC yday.
but din ask. so dumb.

ok lah, tell myself it won't match most of my attire. except when i go cycling? then i would prefer sandals or sports shoes?

dunno lah. too many shoes liao

bbmouse,
it's a healthy snack, not so bad.
ever since you and autum and yvonne got pregnant and kept talking about food, i've been eating them! can you imagine how jialat it is when i'm not preg but with the cravings?!

now i dun even dare to check forum to read about food at night!

mash,
i agree with joelle, if juz plastic label, thi swill pass out one. no point go xray coz xray harmful leh
u decide lah.

SQ: But hor, with 2, the family costs are higher. 2 x shichida, 2 x pat's school house etc. Although my hubby doesn't need me to contribute, the fear in me is whether I'll regret the decision. With money, the more the merrier.

Thanks starfruit.. hopefully not.. becos .. sometimes i can get real busy at work..

My Ger's name is Tiffany.. she can walk at 11 months..

the other forum is baysup lor..

Attach is her pic taken 2 days ago..
happy.gif

1277827.jpg

@ 8 months
1277828.jpg

Nana: Ur ger looks like michelle's K leh.. Tiffany is soo cute... so far, record for our thread is Baby Girl's Anna, she walked at 9plus 10mths??
baybsupp ah.. ya i have seen that forum but dun frequent there leh.

Michelle: what u think?

baby girl,
that concern is only valid if you have $ constraint. i dun think i would worry about that if i were you.

there's a nagging thot which i've not been able to get rid of, that's why i'm still not a SAHM. but i dun wanna talk about it here in case it's taken in the wrong context and i offend the SAHMs here. then siao liao.

got to go. tata

SQ: the funny thing is tat the 1st pic really look slike K but not Rae hor.. even though u gers say K & rae looks alike.

SQ: Hehehe.,. I edited the earlier post. With money, I won't complain if I have more, In fact, the more the merrier. It gives me a sense of security.
Since 2 yrs back, I've been thinking and asking how much savings is enough before one can retire.

bbmouse,
you're like my frens
kept telling me they want more $

i just want enuf to live by and that's good enuf for me. more $ does not necessarily mean i'll be happier

SQ: I'm quite materialistic. More money doesn't make me happier, but no money will make me very sad. In between the 2 extremes, the more the merrier.
I sound very shallow hor? But I don't ever want money to become an issue, not even close to an issue.

The eggplant..

"Many of Greece's most famous dishes -- like moussaka and melitzana salata, an eggplant dip -- contain eggplant, which is known for its slightly bitter flavor and spongy texture. Eggplants are part of the nightshade family of vegetables, along with tomatoes, sweet peppers and potatoes.

Because of its bitter taste, when eggplants first came about they were regarded as quite dangerous -- it was believed that they could instantly cause cancer, leprosy and even insanity.

Health Benefits: Eggplants are a rich source of phytonutrients, which have potent antioxidant properties. One such nutrient is nasunin, found in the eggplant's skin. Nasunin is an antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and protects the fats in brain cell membranes.

Eggplants also contain chlorogenic acid, which is known to have anti-cancer, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties, as well as help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol. They're a good source of dietary fiber, potassium, manganese, copper and vitamin B1.

"

welcome nana! hee...anyone feels tiffany looks like keira?

star: yup! egg is best cos it is warm n soft too... that time no egg i used ice but seth struggled n cried so m uch refuse to let me rub it... with eggm he shiok shiok jus sit n let me do it.. like enjoying the attention. heh. shuttlechef hor.. dunno y u say not enuff leh..u cook alot for raerae? cos i usually use it to bring food out... esp when i have to leave in the morning n wanna bring his dinner out... so oni 1 portion of dinner, usually more than enuff... takes up less than 1/3 the space leh... plus i find cools down really fast cos too much space... dat day i tried 6 hrs the food no steam liao. i dun bring lunch w dinner together cos i worry once i open, the heat will not be contained... will that happen?

michelle: heng..oni a little bit of nicotine..if not seth sure high liao... i fed him so much! :p

star
ya, something is missing around the Princess Leia..her surroundings seem a little empty.
the cupcakes are MINI size, i dun like cream personally because its sweet..so i ate without the cream and fondant star, im not a cake person, my frens said not bad

Is it?? den must meet up and see see liaoz.. hehehe..

No lah.. i also wanna throw my ger to them at the party.. but she sometimes refuse.. and when ppl come.. to her birthday party is to see the baby ger mah.. so must also carry and show them..

Shopping queen.. wat u talking abt?? i dun understand.. haha.. tiffany is tiffany lor.. hahaha..

By the way.. am interested in the trial class.. I believe u all need to contact me right? but am not going to post my hp number here.. so .. email me can?

Anna just did another interesting thing. She hid her own hairclip under the sofa. Then she showed me the "no more" sign. Hahaha..

SQ/star,
1st pic from far looks like K, think its the HAIR!!!!

nana,
k very chubby ! show u a pix taken yesterday. sorry, my gal still far from walking, otherwise can show u same one to compare
happy.gif

1278029.jpg

Hi Nanabear! I am mummy of two and my gal from Jan. Join this thread becoz it is fun n QQ & i work together
happy.gif

Your ger like Michelle K...haha

Michelle: So many ppl bb like your ha only size diff =P

Nana
welcome welcome..i realise that during my company and housewarming buffet, i never really get to taste the food, cos im too busy entertaining pple :p hey agree...your T looks like Michelle's K..

my girl Leia can walk about 6-8 steps at 11mths+, speech wise, she keeps eerr orrrr aiyo aiyo...kekke and has yet to look into my eyes and call me MUMMY or MAMA ....

SQ
can u post close up pix of YE? for a moment, i thought Tiffany looks a little like YE.

Veryberry
congrats! countdown to your SAHM days soon...

BBmouse
leia is learning how to put the mini milk bottle into her doll's mouth :p

re: eggplant
my mum told me i should not eat when i was pregnant - reason - i forgot....

Edde
Anthea cries loudly in the public? i was so panicky during the wedding banquet, kept searching for things to distract Leia from yelling. my savior was another bb at the next table.

Astro
If you 'terminate' your mum, who will watch over Ellie? do u have other alternative?
do u think ur mum is feeling threatened by Ellie or rather she can feel that u dun like her taking care of Teng, so Ellie is here to replace her?
why dun u ask her to come to your place, just relax, watch TV, watch over Ellie and help out with simple housechores while Ellie does the taking care of Teng, less conflicts?

mummies
my colleague is meeting his girl's teacher this week - her speech is slow and recently her right leg/feet is sort of 'curling' in, she fell three to 4 times while holding hands with classmate to walk to toilet
he said his dotter learnt a lot of words during the shincida class and the class is fun, but he cannot afford further, so last weekend was her last lesson
sad.gif

pink,
k also juz slow, havent even call me or daddi yet. but last nite we tested her. when WS ask her, where is Mummy? she will turn and looked at me
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

but sadly, when i ask her, where is Daddi? she no response.

pink: i think dat method won't work for astro too. cos worse, her mum will feel lagi 'replaced'. and result will be, whenever teng fuss, grandma will 'go to the rescue' and thus there will be discord between teng n ellie. no granny will sit and do nothing while the grandson fuss wan!!

aiyo... u mummies should really go to astro's house and see for urselves... it's easier said than done... n astro really is in a tough situation. i believe alot of us would not have tolerated the situation if it were us... and esp since this is her mother and not her mil...

Michelle: Not to worry some baby tend to be slow but will speed up fast when start....Some baby only talk when their brain can form full sentances..

Jj,

hopefully so
happy.gif
kekeke

my nephew at the age of 2 cant even say simple words having more than 2 syb. got my sis worried BIG TIME ! even bring her son go evaluation!
happy.gif

Michelle
birthday pix not yet, my bro downloading tonite. err..tell u something..my girl machiam like bride..she wore a flower girl pong pong dress in the 1st half, next half switch to halter neck pink dress...kekeke

actually...Leia and Michelle also look alike from far cos of the hair...Leia and YT also look alike from some angle..

WOW!.. michelle.. we shall meet up 1 day ok??

Hehehe.. Since Tiff is older.. so should be the other way round.. that K looks like Tiff.. wahhaha.. just kidding.. no offence.. :p

pink,
wah bride har, got change clothes somemore ! impressivve sia! cant wait to see and show WS
happy.gif

told him the other day, that ur gf made party direction somemore, he SO IMPRESSED so much effor put it.
think he cant stand me showing star's pix and QQ's. after see both, he said why we cant have it at home too ????

where u all stay???

Me currently at yishun.. den moving to the end of east this coming month end.. so happy!!

Most of u all are SAHM ??

nna,
i at at wdlands, but goes to Yishun every wkday to drop off K! which part of Yishun ??
so envious, i aslo wanna move to the east! where in east ?
i am FTWM
happy.gif

Astro,Joelle
so cham ah...hmm...another way is to let Ellie to accompany Teng to regular playgroup so your mum can be less involved??? or tell your mum she's not very young, can come for half day instead :p

Michelle
wow now i remember, when we say papa, leia will turn to look for my hubby and look into this study room...hmm...i dun remember her doing that to me...i just have to play hide and seek with her, cant let her see me, if not she will yell, dun let me leave her.. at home its MUMMY BAO, outside its DADDY BAO.

re: Mass March BB Party
by the way, are u girls still keen with the mass party? if not, i will call and cancel...

JJ
i got my cake from vivian - she customise cakes...
http://www.freewebs.com/vivcakes/cupcakegallery.htm

Star
i need your opinion..i was looking at the other samples..the buttercream twirls are very neatly twirled and the surface of the small centre cake is flat, unlike mine, if you look carefully at mine, the twirls look a bit messy and the surface of centre cake is uneven..u see for me..

by the way, i was so surprised that my MIL prepared many boxes to tabao the leftover food, wow nobody asked her to..super efficient leh..hahhaa

Updates on Baby Jumper Gym
Max 5babies in a class. Will split into different classes since there are 9 bbs at the moment but will be conducted on the same day and timing. Presently, the available dates are 22 or 29March.
As for timing, no fixed one at the moment. How abt these timing? - 11am / 12noon / 1pm.

Mummies, please state your preferred date & timing besides your nick.

Re: Baby Jumper Gym(Our bbs will be in the little crawlers 2)
http://www.bjg.com.sg/programs.htm

Those who are keen to go for trial class, please list down your names below. Trial class is 1hr @ $37. Each term is 10lessons.

1. mash
2. yvonne
3. jyun - Time: 12/1pm, Date: 22/3
4. QQ
5. Giolyn
6. Pink -Time 1PM, Date 22/3(later, even better)
7. Dlim - Time: 11am-12pm, Date: 29/3
8. Mejo
9. Nanabear - Both dates are ok with me.. (the timing also anytime)

Sad both dates can't make it.. i wait for the next time.

Back