(2007/01) Jan

Congrats Alethea!
happy.gif

Mymelody, dun need socks.

Leng Mong, Caitlyn's forum mate informed me that tmrw's JG trial is cfmed. So I will stick to that. Thanks for inviting tho'....

MyMelody, dunno leh. heard so much abt. risk of uterine rupture if opting for natural with epidural. So if natural, must go au naturel, I think. Dunno leh. Will pray about it.

Thanks, Aqua, Charmaine and Janey!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">alethea &amp; melody</font>,
some gynaes wont advise to go natural esp 1st one is c sect.

<font color="aa00aa">alethea</font>,
nvr mind lah. C sec lah... u already go thru once le.

I very scared of c-sec leh. I can still rem. the excruciating pain. It only went away after 5 weeks. *sob sob*

Aqua, u tempting me with the food. This time round, I've been craving for chicken day and night....

janey,
kekeke... of coz! come to food i got good memory.

i still remember i had hor fun near ur house there... remember the open air coffee shop. kekeke...

congrats alethea.
happy.gif

Hmmm, i think it depends on your gynae, some gynaes are more pro-c sect and others are more pro-natural. But if you want to have natural you can sound out to your gynae and see what he/she says.

One of my friends had a c-section for her first pregnancy due to breech position, but she managed to do natural for her 2nd.
happy.gif
But of course everyone's condition is different. Go by your gynae's advice coz you need a gynae confident in what he/she can do.

aqua &amp; janey,

hahaha... if like hamburger means got girl lor.

hmm... i muz eat more hamburger liao. i want a girl!!!

hmm, thought it is Claire who is mei mei, now i also meimei liao? kekekekekekkekekeke... or am I mei2 mei3? *scram*

Back