(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Hello mummies
long time no 'c'..been buzy with work, work & more work...sianz. A lot of weddings, baby showers to attend too!

<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">My Perth Itinerary</font></font></font>
here it is. Its a simple one. Have more or less uploaded my perth trip photos onto my blog. cannot imagine it took me so long to upload. Anyway hope it helps those who are planning to go Oz..

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
\itinerary_simple.xls
itinerary_simple.xls (33.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>

MTDT,
Nice planes and good buy! Btw, some toy cars at toys r us also same promo, buy 2 get 1 free. I bought some again for bray....I managed to find 1 antique bus, very nice leh. Seems like this mommy here more excited collecting the toy cars/buses than son. kekeke
Tmr i may go to Paragon, just nice, there's a toys r us there. Can go and check out.
happy.gif

spice,
Seems like all mummies complained no space at home liao. Guess all had bought alot of stuffs for kids until space congested at home kekeke. Maybe I'm the only one who did not buy any furniture nor any bulky toys for B. So far for furniture, i only bought the baby cot and a chest drawer to keep his clothes, for toys, only bought a toys storage to keep his toys. I haven't invest on any outdoor rides like bicycle or ride on cars etc yet.

lyn,
Guess what? I've collected the full range of Ferrari fr Shell the last time and end up, all the tyres are removed and kept away from B cos he used to bite the wheels and the tyres came off easily. So these ferrari w/o tyres, so funny looking!

serene,
hahahaha... Ferrari without wheels! So funny... The car I got, one wheel broke. Yesterday morning, I cannot stand it lying around, so just pick up and threw into the bin. hahaha... Cannot move properly already anyway... shhh... my hubby dunno I threw away already. Expensive car model leh... But I dun care... cos I am the one to tidy up the house repeatedly everyday.
Just now, my hubby asked me if A will take out the books on his new bookshelf! He asked cos it's very neat. I told him of course he will bring all the books down, and I am the one putting them back nicely. He thought his son so "guai", will not mess up the bookshelf ***faintz***

panda,
hey i stayed in perth ambassador too & had lunch at cicerollos too. did u visit their factory outlet - harbourtown ?

serene:
wow ur boy so big liao. he resembles you? heehee so lucky boy, got bus toy box.
happy.gif

panda:
thanks for the itinerary. i went to ur blog n views e pics. Its beautiful
happy.gif

Okipoki, panda:
so perth ambassador is recommended. Wondering does it includes breakfast?

Hi Wen

i had the piano from mytoys..can take the "banging" ..so far so good...i think toysrus also having a promo for mini piano at 39.95 if i am not mistaken.

good morn

i m back to work now. will d/l pictures later. hven got time to do tt :0

wen
had the same piano frm mytoys too. same comment as soh1dful. 'can take the banging' hahaha. Mandy will come and take my fingers and hold them to ask me to play. so cute.

u go n grab the toyrus one now. hvin sale @ $39.95. think they are the same.

serene

let me chk out the dimension 1st. if hv time, will go down to take a look.

the toysrus one think is the grand piano kind...got the "round roung thing" behind ...wahhaa..donno how to describe..i saw its pink in the brochure..

wen

i think mytoys is better. i know wat soh is referin.. mytoys's is straight from behind and i find has more keys.

1110925.jpg
Mytoys piano

ms piggy: Missed the 1st session as I lost my voice, even d lady from kindermusik says I sound terrible & suggest I rest 1st. Supposed to attend n pay for the course on 2nd session but I slipped n fell thus did not turn up for the class as well. Understand from the lady from km tat once you miss a session, no make-up as it's a special short class being held.

Serene: thanks. Will take care of myself. Now really cannot carry heavy things as it hurt. Even getting out from cab also hurts. Feel my bone poking my flesh.

Peng: u take care too. Drink lots of water n honey ya. My voice still sound funny too but cannot afford any MC already.. wait my boss kill me

Okipoki: Gabby has grown up a lot. Nope, I did not cut her fringe. But going to bring her to cut short her fringe tmr. Hope she will sit there guai guai n dun move during d session.

Naomi: Shannon so clever my gabby still slow in her speech development le.. either she dun speak out. But she definitely knows what I m saying. She jus refuse to open her mouth. N also depending on her mood

she like to say da ni (beat u).. ma ma, pa pa.. dog.. pooh..

Spicegal: me much better except for the back.. still as painful.. I try to wash clothings yesterday by squatting down.. it's damn painful, feel my back breaking into half..

<font face="tahoma"> Shetland,
you can try. i think celeste and peng was given the makeup class. u paid already right? try calling them to give you the makeup classes</font>

Serene, haiz...my place very packed and messy with things all over the place. Now that my mum is staying with me, it has become even more messy. Cannot afford to buy anymore furniture unless I throw out some old ones. Actually I like the book shelf very much but my flat near the road so will collect dust if i buy now. Will wait till Jerica is older, then she can help to clean up her room.
biggrin.gif

Shetland, ouch..your back sounds bad, must take care ah..

Panda, thanks for sharing your itinerary. Have saved it for future reference.
kiss.gif

Kite,
Not a fanciful hotel. But for nite stay I would say is not bad.. can request for bigger room. Anyway, the hotel is walking distance to swan river & Hay st whereby there is one chinese restaurant opened by chineses singaporean. Is just located a street behind the hotel.

shetland,
hahah C never guai guai when trimming her fringe.. i will need to carry her & with the hairdresser trying to coax her with sweets & toys.

Good afternoon gals.
I'm on leave today. hee
happy.gif

But it's a busy morning for me!
Polyclinic is quite crowded today! My appt is 9am but i waited till 10am. B's head circum. is 49cm (nurse says is 97th percentile, must chk with doc to see if it's fine). He weighs 12.5kg, 86cm tall...He struggles alot and made noise, don't like the nurse to measure his head, weight and height! As he struggles, my arms ached!
sad.gif
When the nurse asked to get ready, hold him tight on seated position, he already started struggling and crying... and poke goes the jab in. But he stopped crying after a while. I think is not the jab that's so painful but he does not like ppl touch his head, grab him in still position etc.

Lyn,
Last sat @ taka toys fair, saw the remote morris mini car very nice but thinking that B don't know to use remote yet so didn't buy. if not, i feel it's quite a good buy, $19.90. How would our kids' age know to keep the books nicely on shelf, my B don't even want to keep his toys at most times!

kite,
Ya! He has grown quite alot. Some says resembles me, some says resembles the daddy.
happy.gif

Dor,
Welcome back. Must share your pics here ah?
Btw, if you go down to expo, pls dun be shocked to see majority of exhibitors r the malays k. Frankly i'm shocked too, looks like a malay fair! sigh! My hub feels kena cheated by the malay organizer. He told my hub 1/2 exhibitors r chinese and 1/2 r malays. End up 97% r malays leh! The most unbearable part is the malay songs from morning till night! :p The booth that they offered also not the one 1st discussed. Very angry lol!

Shetland,
Oh dear! U really sounded bad. Do rest down more and hope you will recover very soon.

spice,
U want to wait till Jerica help to clean up house huh? I think there's a possibility for gals but it's hopeless for boys! I can only hope that he don't mess up too much!
sad.gif

oki,
At least, C still can sit still with sweets and toys at the salon! I gave B almost everything but he still cry and scream to the top of his voice! Till now, i've no solution to bringing him for haircut. Few days ago, i cut his fringe when he sleeps myself. But i can do anything with his back. Now now too long but if he still refuses to have hair cut at salon then he will have to be a girl, maybe tie a ponny tail!
happy.gif

<font face="tahoma"> Serene, Breydan is a big and tall boy!
happy.gif
His head circumference very big meh? must see doc?? Wes also 49 cm, PD didnt mention anything.</font>

mspiggy,
Exactly! I find the nurse in polyclinic 'da jing xiao guai'! The doc says if i'm worried, she arranged for another appt next mth to come for review on head circumference. I find in uncessary so don't think i will go back.

<font face="tahoma"> serene, dont think it's necessary too since Wes is the same and his PD didnt mention anything also</font>

Hi Mummies,
Didn't come online for the passed 4 days,just back from Genting.
Celeste, will TT $76 to you this evening.Sorry for the delay.
Paula, any update on the gift exchange ?

Serene,
No.. she cant sit still. I need to carry her & coax her cos her head will move left right left right.. Hehe !! After the hair cut, my whole body also have her hair leh..

kite
u r welcome. Perth A.Hotel does not incl b/fast. Hv to pay extra for the b/fast. think is A$10/pax. The room was ok. So u planning to drive to Albany or M/River?

oki
yap i went to harbourtown for the outlet shopping on my last day. A lot of kiddy clothes there but all made in China. But all are nice though. Bot some for frens' baby shower too. Didn't really buy a lot cos no space to put liao as our luggage all pack. Hb bot a lot of nike/addidas tops. Levi's having 50% sale during the week i was there...so grab a pair of jeans, hb grab 2. In the end, our luggage excess by 5kg..hahaaa. but they din charge us cos we big group.

Mytoys piano
Thanks for review! I am getting it.
happy.gif

Remote car
Saw one on sale at Watson at 7.90 only! Can 'tease' our toddler with it. haha.

Baby prom
Was great...though G only lasted for half an hour before a melt down...highly recommend all mommies to bring your kids next year if you like music/ want them to like music. Lots of fun.

No time to read posting...just type away...keke.

Christmas bash
Really can't make it now. Trip not sure yet but PD said G has weezing sound...so just on precaution side, to make sure she is fully well, no beach or swimming for her. Gave her 3 types of medicine and ordered us to make sure that she must finish them and to see her again next Friday.
sad.gif
She said hope it is not developing into a ashma...Sorry, Queen Paula...
sad.gif

Can anyone take G's place please??

panda,
Yeah, there are a few shops for kiddy clothes.. i went pumpkin patch & bot quite a fair bit for Chloe. Wow levis having 50% sales... good grab leh. My luggage also excess by abit but becos I have chloe with me so they didnt charge me as well. Imagine i am taking qantaz still can exceed.. Hahahaha....

mtdt,
re: perth
planning to go with another 2 families.. heehee our frens.. tentatively gog ard 18 or 19 apr, probably for a wk. u?

Kite,
Sorry, didnt reply ur question re.bf @ the hotel. Anyway, for mine case is included but the food is really not fantastic so perhaps u shld go elsewhere for breakfast instead
happy.gif

re: perth

Wow so many mummies are planning a trip there huh. So far those who went:-

1. sunflower
2. lyn
3. mspiggy
4. ipanda
5. okipoki

did i missed out anyone?

Planning to go:-

1. Kite
2. Duffy
3. MT ?

Wow so many mummies are planning a trip there huh.

So far those who went:-
1. sunflower
2. lyn
3. mspiggy
4. ipanda
5. okipoki
6. Asihite

did i missed out anyone?

Planning to go:-
1. Kite
2. Duffy (apr)
3. MT (Mar)

haha... so many going perth huh
happy.gif

Check out tiger timing... not v good leh. wasted one day as it's afternoon flight. Hubby's leave is limited, so many will take SQ/QA.

Joy - Oh, my fren also says the bb prom was great. so wasted this yr I cant go... next yr hope to go. wat exactly happen during bb prom?

Hi all mummies,

I'm new here.
I got 1 boy born on June 06 and 1 girl born on Aug 04, so in fact not sure which group should i join in.

Anyway, pls guide me a bit here and looking forward to make new friends
happy.gif

Sure Kay

Me ... have a gal named Shannon, born 29 Jun. Am currently working, but mulls over being a stay at home mum every day, but i also change my mind every other day ... so am extremely fickle minded.

Pretty laid back about life and kids in general, so am those kind that take whatever come my way. Esp with regards to bringing up kids, I recogise all have their own unique gift, so what I always endevour (with prayer of cos !!) is to perceive this gifts early in their life, and help them steer towards the betterment and fulfillment of these, but yet not depriving them of whatever other experiences they can glean along the way.

Hope it doesn't sound too crap :) ... I can't believe I just penned some of those words tat's longer than "3 syllabus"

And of cos, i also have another big, noble objective in the next 2 yrs .. and that is to look the way i did during my honeymoon .. which means I need to pare 10 kg !!

Tell us more about yourself. Having 2 kids need awesome energy man, I think.

aishite,
hahaha... You are very cute... But at least you have a choice of working or SAHM.
Sometimes, I feel SAHM is just like a maid, a slave, etc. hahaha... But sometimes, I feel like I am so blessed being able to stay with A and play with him anytime of the day. Fickle minded too... :p

Kay,
Welcome!

mtdt,
Take SQ midnite flight... arrive there 6am. kekeke... but better plan an easy and a very slow paced travel for the first day. We did that. It was alright. After getting the car at the airport (pay extra for collection at airport), we drove to Fremantle, bought lots of vegetables at the market, shop around there, then off to Busselton to stay in a cabin with sightseeing along the way.

If you are going to Albany, I personally feel that shopping is much cheaper there than Perth. We had our shopping in Perth on the last day, but did not buy much. We bought loads in Albany. hahaha...

Oki,
I also went to pumpkin patch at Harbourtown. 90% of the clothes are for gals! Nothing much for my boy
sad.gif
So did not buy anything there.

lyn
agree..lots of pretty sweet clothes for gals at pumpkin patch. Didn't get any for J too!

How r u getting on? When's EDD?

aishite,

Thanks for your self-intro...you know what. My son was born on the same date as your gal! And i think I share similar attitude towards kids as you.

As for your next big objective, i think it's not difficult to achieve, but sure it takes time. Though i'm still a few kg more than before i got married, i think it's still okay as I have given birth to two. Can't be too demanding to ourselves rite?

I had been working since i got married and just became a SAHM
in Feb this year. I don't know why but this decision seem to have given me a lot of pressure.

In fact I got a maid and also a mother in law to help me around, but somehow being a SAHM is more difficult for me.

My husband keeps saying that not sure why i'm so stresssed since i got so many helpers. I also not sure, may be it's because there's no concrete job scope of me, and whatever goes wrong it's my responsibilities.

And also because I stopped working, I don't get to chit chat with "adults", everyday i just "talked" to my two kids and my maid. I'm just not used to it still...

So, my advice is to get prepared as a SAHM if you really want to.

Hi Lyn and panda, can tell me more about yourselves too?

Kay: Welcome!

Re: SAHM
I was on leave for about a week cos I had a change in maid. My son was totally sticking to me and it's really exhausting. I'm not sure if having mil around equates help. I can't imagine facing my mil 24x7 esp if both parties have diff ways of handling stuff. Even if I have the choice to be SAHM, doubt I can really be 1 even though I'd love to spend more time with my son.

I think most men find it difficult to understand SAHM and even working mothers. They seem to think we are superwoman. Even though my hub works part-time at home, he does not help out in looking after my son, etc. Till now, he has not bathed/fed my son once. His existence seems to create more problems/stress for me. I seem to be better off without him. It's just so depressing/demoralising. Think not only SAHM = maid, FTWM can = maid too. It really depends on what kind of hub u have.

Joyfulmum: I'm thinking of getting a laminator too. Do u know which brand is better?

Spicegal: Missed you for the KOSE collection. Will you be meeting Pauline b4 christmas bash? Otherwise, need to trouble you to post me the paint pots. Let me know how much to pay u in total. I've PM you my address.

Pauline: Read that you've sent your maid back. Hope Kelly is ok and you're coping fine.

Hi al...

Wah.. now all the topics of SAHM... Cant imagine... though i love my gal but think am a lousy mum,, ask me to face her whole day.. think i can die... she loves to bully me... stick to be. ask me to "Bao Bao".. alamak with my built.. " Bao " whole day think i will soon become a skeleton..

With me around.. she wont wan to sleeep... kept asking me to "bao bao" OMG.. so its hubby's job to make her sleep everynite and i have to disappear frm the room till she sleeps (Thats why i got the time to write here Now).. she is on the way to zzzzz land.. haha

Now a days she will wake for nite feed at 4am.. not too sure why... after feeding milk.. i have to trf my pillow n slp on the floror in the study room till she fall asleep again.. if not she would want to climb out of the playpen to play in the wee hrs... really can Faintz...

SO SAHM.. is definitely out for me and i dun think i can afford to be a SAHM now yet.. haha

Cel

You furnee lah, you oledi skeleton ... so pls, dunt be a SAHM in tat case, otherwise you will lose a few ribs, and then even Shannon won't recognise Auntie Cel.

HI Cel,

Your hubby so good ah, can take the responsibility to put your gal to sleep.

Just now i was doing some coloring with my 3 yr old girl and ask her to stay there as i need to make a phone call...before i finish the call, she's already in the next room to disturb little bro's sleeping. My husband just couldn't get hold of her and I was blaming him that I can't even have my free time for one moment.

Because my maid was putting the son to sleep, then she also said "He's going to sleep already then now the sis come in he can't sleep already". You see, i even got the blame from the maid.

It's just stressful to be a mother, whether it's a SAHM or not, but it certaintly helps a lot if the hubby is understanding.

Hi mummies!!

I am back from hokkaido! Just reached Singapore at 12 midnite.. now haven't sleep yet heehee.. sigh checked email and did some school work just now.. got to do some packing up now and oink later. See ya!

Hello kitty pic is specially for celeste hahaha..

The first pic is otaru canal..

The third pic shows a beautiful beach at our makan area...

The first pic in the 2nd row shows 2 volcanoes surrounded by crater lake..

The next one is the "hell valley"... volcanic area with smoke being seen at all times..

The last pic is Mount Showa which will not erupt within this 60 yrs.

Back