(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Shetland,
Sorry to hear that you've injured yourself. Needs to be more careful and avoid carry heavy stuff. Take care.

mspiggy,
MMR jab now? How come? I thought it was given during 15th mths? I'm bringing B for DPT booster this coming fri. He's 18th mths already.

<font face="tahoma"> Serene,
yeah very delayed coz he missed his 2nd Prevnar (he's sick) then everything is pushed back.

going for his booster jab next mth</font>

morning ladies

shetland,
sorry to hear abt your "misfortunte".. me too have been sick since early Nov.. been on mc again for the past 2 days.. i still lost my voice..

now real panicky cos tmr going to hoildays with the 2 boys.. haha.. dun noe whether can cope or not.. wish me good luck..

btw, is our xmas party confirmed?? hmm.. so fast it will be next sun right??

Morning ladies !!

Shetland,
Hope u are better now, sorry to hear abt ur "mishap" ... Wow Gabby has grown so big, with thick long hair. U didnt trim her fringe ?

Good morning ladies!

Have been MIA for quite a while. Just back and see so many pretty chio girls 8)

Spicegal: Thanks for helping to get the paint pots. How much in total? R u meeting bling today at CityHall? I'll be inside the MRT at UOB side. Give me a buzz when you reach. My mobile is nine 299 six eight 55. Please don't PM me as I am at client's place and they have blocked all webmail sites, so no access to any email.

Good morning!

mspiggy,

Oic. I'm bringing Bray for his booster jab tomorrow and thinking to bring him for shopping and dinner after. Not sure if this jab will cause any discomfort or fever...

latest pics of Brayden to share here:

1108690.jpg

1108691.jpg

1108692.jpg

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">REGISTRATION FOR CHRISTMAS BASH</font></font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+1">Date:16 December 2007 (SUNDAY)</font></font>
<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Venue: Changi Beach Club @ No. 2 Andover Road (near Changi Naval Base) </font></font>
<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Time: 5.00pm to 7.00pm</font></font>

1. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Pauline</font>, King <font color="119911">Ijin</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Kelly</font>
2. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Cutiezayn</font>, King <font color="119911">Frederick</font>, Princess <font color="ff0000">Zayn</font> and Prince <font color="0000ff">Zach</font>
3. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Shetland</font>, King <font color="119911">Joseph</font>, Princess <font color="ff0000">Gabby</font>
4. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Wen</font>, King <font color="119911">George</font>, princess <font color="ff0000">Gabby</font>
5. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Aishite</font>, King <font color="119911">Sam</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Shannon</font>
6. Queen <font color="aa00aa">MTDT</font>, King <font color="119911">Daryl</font> and Prince <font color="0000ff">Zavier</font>
7. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Celeste</font> , King <font color="119911">Shawn</font> and Princess <font color="ff0000">Chelsia</font>
8. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Panda</font>, King <font color="119911">Darren</font> & Prince <font color="0000ff">Josh</font>
9. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Angeline Goh</font>, King <font color="119911">Steven</font> & Princess <font color="ff0000">Celest</font>
10. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Peng</font>, King <font color="119911">Wees</font> & Prince <font color="0000ff">Egan</font>
11. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Dal</font>, & Prince <font color="0000ff">Jezoir</font>
12. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Rodeo</font>, King <font color="119911">???</font> & Prince <font color="0000ff">En Rui</font>
13. Queen <font color="aa00aa">Pawprint</font>, King <font color="119911">???</font> & Prince <font color="0000ff">Irvin</font> & Princess <font color="ff0000">A</font>
14. Queen <font color="aa00aa">zzzcookiemonster</font>, King <font color="119911">???</font> & Prince <font color="0000ff">ZR</font>

<font color="ff0000">Lock d date......</font>

<font color="0000ff">Charges Breakdown:</font>
i) <font color="ff0000">Food:</font>
S$28.00+ per adult
S$15.00+ per child (aged 3 to 12 years old)

ii) <font color="ff0000">Party Room Organizer:</font>
One time charge of S$250.00 (reduced quote based on reduced nos. of children; quote valid to a maximum group size of not more than 20 children)
Games duration will last about 90 minutes

I will proceed to collect S$60.00 per family. If you are bringing your elder child(ren) aged between 3 to 12 years old, please top up an additional S$16.00; GST inclusive.

We will be absorbing the charges by the organizer. Treat it as our Christmas presents to all kids who will be attending the Christmas Bash.

Our budget for Christmas Bash is extremely tight this year as I have promised some mummies to keep the budget to not more than S$60.00 per family. Hence, there will no leftover monies to purchase gifts for all the participating children as well as additional item such as Christmas Log Cake.

Lets also celebrate the spirit of giving this Christmas. Shall we roll out gift exchange for the little ones at the Christmas Party too? The value of the gift should have a minimum value of S$15.00. Its the thoughts that count.

Let me know if you have any thoughts to the above. If there are no major objections to the above, I shall proceed to finalize my confirmation.

Dear Mummies,

Sorry, I am really super duper busy at work the past two weeks or so and also have to attend to some domestic affairs at home! Kell kena hit by the maid and I have to send the maid home on Sunday flight

ANYWAY, CHRISTMAS BASH IS CONFIRMED! Please proceed to make payment okay? Our dear accountant will be collecting the monies for us.

I will post more details pertaining to the gift exchange tonight.

Muacks muacks,
Paula

No problem, Paula.. hope kelly is ok.. sayang sayang..

Celeste
oops can u pls put in Prince Ethan and Egan? Tks!

I would be back only on thurs.. so if can, can give me the payment details so that i can pay today? if not can i pay later on thurs? So sorry abt it.. Tks!

<font face="tahoma"> Serene,
I guess all jabs might cause fever but depending on individual if will really happened. Guess it shd be alright to go shopping. Just give Bren more water during the day, and also monitor often.

Paula,
OMG... how dare your maid hit Kelly!? what happened?</font>

Pauline...

Accountant your head lah...

Please trf $60.00 to <font color="ff0000">POSB SAVINGS 154-00786-5</font>

SMS or email me after you've trf...

Serene,
Didnt see your name inside... please add in hor! Dun keep ur Brayden tight tight at home.. haha...

Serene,

According to my PD... after MMR Jab, immune system will go abit low... thus dun let the kids go out jus incase got some virus from somewhere.. But thats for MMR... Booster... am not so sure leh.. hehe

<font face="tahoma"> Celeste,
really?! hmm... sunday bring Wes to Kindermusik shd be ok right? he just took MMR yesterday. </font>

Kite / Ms Piggy,

Ya... My PD say tat.. maybe during the jap, you can ask ur PD too... is it true immune system will be abit down..

For chelsia , She ganna fever on Day 9 after the MMR... then rashes.. Rashes is due to her fever... cos i notice that whenever she got fever, it will follow with rashes...

Her fever last 2 days...

Paula,
Your maid hit kelly? How does that happen?

Celeste,
B got class on sunday afternoon and we have other plans already. U gals enjoy ah.

Paula, and other mummies going for Xmas bash

Think there was a previous communication on replacing gift exchange with donations to charity. Are we firm on this approach? If no one voices out, may I suggest our Queen, ie Paula, give the final nod on this, that is, go with gift exhange or go with donation to charity? Domo.

So happy last night, S surprised me with this: I pointed some alphabets to her in her animal alphabet book ...

B for .. she said "Bear" !!
C for .. she said "Cat" !!
D for .. she said "Duck" !!
H for ... she said "#$%@#%" !! meaning hippopotamus

<font face="tahoma"> celeste, wes done his MMR yesterday already. PD didnt mention. Nevermind, I'll just confine him at home these few days.. only 'release' him on Sunday for class. hehehe

Aishite, Shannon so smart!</font>

Celeste, mspiggy

Haha, thank you for your kind words !! Dunt know she smart or what ... but her actions just made me really wanna be sahm soon !!! Dunt wanna miss these moments lah. Maid tells me she brings her books to our neighbours daily and want them to read to her, cos I not around mah. So sad.

Aishite,
Shannon is fast... my ger also knows how to say those simple one especially dog dog when my neighbour's dogs bark.

Re: MMR
I thought MMR shld be adminstered during 15th mths or so ? Chloe has hers during her 15th mths & she developed fever few days later.

S for Smart Shannon mah!
hahahaa

Serene - my boy also loves BUS. last nite while he was sleeping, i heard him muttering "bus bus" hahaha.. must be dreaming of bus too!! faintz.

Anyone hv any idea of any toy Bus?? hahaha :p

<font face="tahoma"> MTDT,
VTECH has this alphabet bus toy... has music mode, letter mode, phonic mode and game mode. not bad. can consider buying for Z. </font>

Hi Paula,

We are likely to travel on 16th! May not be able to join bash so thinking to back out now!
sad.gif

Anyone wants to take over my place?

Aishite,
Me signing up with Right brain studio. Went to see them yesterday. Think wil be in 11am Sat class starting Jan. Thanks for your review and all.
happy.gif

S is a smart girl! Don't think G knows how to do that yet...keke.

SAHM
I thot I will be quite free! How wrong! tsk tsk....didn't even manage to bring Gabby to any trial class yet....

All mummies

Tank q tank q for the kind words on S, now u put me on cloud 9 oledi. What I found out was this, try different reading and playing techniques to the kiddies. For all you know, yours already know too, just that you may not know they know [what a tongue twister :)]

How I found out S knew was because I used to always tell her B is for "bear", C is for "cat" ... but yesterday, I started by saying B is for ...", and kept quiet, and see how she would react .. .and that's how I found out she knew. It's fun...

joy - ooh, u signing up with them huh? good... then u can tell me ur review since u been to SM too. hahahaa

aishite - true. my fren also did something similar... but in term of songs...
twinkle twinkle little ..... baby says "stars"
how I wonder wat you .... baby says "are"

Now my boy is:

Zav says: Head
i continue: shoulders knees and
Zav says: toes

Zav says: Eyes
I cont: ears and mouth and
Zav says: Nose

Zav Claps!! hahaha
so fun and responsive now rite.
happy.gif

Aishite, MT,

Did the same thing on words...keke. Fun hor. Now G is attempting to sing along but only can pick up few words..too fast for her...really funny..keke

Aishite, MT,

Did the same thing on words...keke. Fun hor. Now G is attempting to sing along but only can pick up few words..too fast for her...really funny..keke

<font face="tahoma"> our toddlers are quite fun at this stage coz they are very responsive.

Wes did the same thing too. He loves humming songs and they are quite accurate in terms of tune.

i also like to have "Q&A" with him. e.g.
I ask : Where does the aeroplane fly to?
Wes ans : airport (doesnt sound so accurate)

I ask : where do the buses stop?
Wes ans : change (interchange) kekekee</font>

<font face="tahoma"> WAHAHAHAHAAA.... good one! so next pregnancy must eat even more smarties huh??? </font>

MT,

I named my son Brayden, hoping he's brilliant + Brave. Hope so! kekeke
Both B & Z should shake hands. Sometimes i teased and wondered, maybe one day my son will tell me that he want to be a "bus driver"! Cos when he sees bus, he's so excited, bus bus bus! shouted so loud and when he goes to my friend's house, he took my friend's son's toy bus and refused to let go. Thus from then, i started collected toy buses for him...haha. I bought Tomy Toy Bus. There're quite no of designs, u can check out! I've collected quite alot of designs of Tomy and others like hot wheels.

wow... serene - tat's a nice one!! :p
where is the opening huh? :p

so ur son is the official appointed model for all your kids furniture huh. :p

Tomy and hot wheels hv huh? ok ok i go beo. thanks I bought Zav a Aeroplane - but he so rough with it... now the poor plane dun hv any more wheels... aiyoh. plane crash!! hahaha :p

MT,

The opening is the black pc. Can use for seat and open (hydralic) it, u can keep yr toys inside. Ya sort of, he's 1 of the model. Some pics of him will be up on the web (still in construction).

Tomy has it but not hot wheels. Hot wheels has got cars and trucks. I prefer tomy... I tell u hor, he will go and look for his toy bus when he woke up in the morning and hold on to them when seated on his high chair and row the wheels on my coffee table... He love wheels. Maybe that's about guys.
happy.gif
I wanted to buy a plane for him too but hasn't seen a smaller version one...

serene - haha.. B so cute huh. :p

The aeroplane i bought was a "toyrus" brand one. fat and cute... palm size only. can roll back and it goes too. but now the wheels are gone... he only can use it to "fly ard" :p

MT,

Z so smart, knows what's next to continue with yr songs.... my boy abit slow in this area.

I'll be on leave tmr (bring B for booster jab and shopping). Thought tmr a good chance to buy x'mas gift for my hub since he's working, won't be going with us. Other days, he with us, no chance to buy his gift lol. U gals have a good work day tmr and good weekend.

Don't forget to drop by Expo to check out the furnitures if you're keen during the weekend.

Ciao.

MT,

Really? Then I will drop by Toys R us again to beo. I've never been to toys r us so often as like now...haa, in fact last time, i never been to toys r us till i've got my son! He's really our everything hor?

Serene - ^5
I also never step into Toysrus until after Zav born! hahahah :p

This is the plane i got... only $4.95 per plane. buy 2 get 1 free :p

1109819.jpg

Oki, Chloe is such a beauty, she looks very pretty in the knitted hat, you bought it from the BP right?

Celeste, Chelsia so funny! Cannot wait to climb and sit on MacDonalds..haha...very chor lor..

Shetland, your girl looked so grown up. Hope that you are feeling better now.

Serene, Braydon changed so much, cannot recognise him, big boy already. Nice furniture, I like the book cabinets, but too bad no space at home leh...

Pauline, wah your maid beat Kelly ah? Must send her home...cannot give chance.

Ashite & MTDT, your kids so clever, can respond so well. Jerica is quite slow on her speech development.

MTDT, nice plane you bought, got time must go toyrus liao..keke...

Wen,
I think SAHM not easy. Worse than working. hahaha... Sometimes, I just felt like going out to find a job. At least got a job, can go for peaceful lunch, can surf web a while. hahaha... have own time in the toilet, etc.
G is so cute... can sing already...

aishite, MTDT,
Wah.. S and Z are so smart and cute...

mtdt,
A also got a toy car. But I threw away this morning cos car crashed... one wheel gone.

Wen,
Enjoy the baby prom...

<H3>Formatting Error</H3>The formatting code attachment_alreadyuploaded requires 6 argument(s); you provided only 5 argument(s).

Back