(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Hi! Mummies,

My girl was 4 years old. Can I ask what game is suitable for her. Anything that you can recommend or suggest for this age? Im at lost,,,dun know what to buy for her....

Hi

If like educational games, monopoly and some memory games is good. My son especially loves Monoploy with us, can actually let them do the counting and bonding with us too.

Hope this helps...
happy.gif

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

Dear all,

I won a Loft Bed worth $1,700 from Casakidi from Baby Baby Exhition Grand Lucky Draw (https://www.facebook.com/babybabysingapore) on 4 Dec 2011.

I need to let go this item, because:
1. I am staying with my in laws, and there are space constraints
2. My new born (coming out next Jan) won't be able to use it for short and mid-term.

If you are interested in the loft bed,
1. You may request for different color / design, and may also purchase additional complimentary items such as slide. You may choose either white color or the natural color COTTAGE bed frame with loft kit and stairs. The tents colors are available in pink, purple, blue and tree top.
2. You need to pay $50 for the delivery charge.

The link is as follows: http://online.casakidi.com/private/index.php/onlineShop/catalogue/item/view/c1fe221c747c13bdee956ac0c7fef762/

You may also visit the warehouse showroom at 23, Tampines Street 92 to see all the possible combination for the loft bed.

The salesman told me this is a popular model, which they can sell at least 4 pieces every weekend. I am thinking of letting go at $1400 ($300 Discount). Do contact me at [email protected] if you wish to find out more or negotiate.

Hi all mummies,

long time didn't log in but i never forget this forum and the days we shared our experience. So memorable!
happy.gif

Wishing all our June BIG babies a happy 6 years old birthday! Time flies, soon, next year they will be going to P1 and they are big boys and girls now! All the best!

Hi mommies wif boys born in 2006 & are interested to go for the following, pls contact me.

I've 2 tickets to let go for Thomas Live - Thomas and the Hidden Treasure. Good Seats In the Middle.

Details as follows:
Date: 7th Oct 2012 Sunday
Time: 11am
Section: A3
Row: D
Seat: 7&8
Cat 1
Price S$186 inclusive of Sistic charge

Pls email for faster respond.
My email: [email protected]

Hi Mommies,

How time flies. Our kids will be 7 this year. Wanna check with the mommies here if you still go for annual gynae checkup diligently? Any gynae to recommend?

Hi June mummies,

Guess I'm late and a lazy one..... every year this month, I'll log in to see if our forum is still active???... cos I remembered our little ones' birthday! :) Happy birthday all June babies .... yeah, you're 8 now! Time flies! Hope all are well, healthy and happy!

Hi June mummies,

Guess I'm late and a lazy one..... every year this month, I'll log in to see if our forum is still active???... cos I remembered our little ones' birthday! :) Happy birthday all June babies .... yeah, you're 8 now! Time flies! Hope all are well, healthy and happy!

Serene, it has been quite awhile since we last catch up .......

Back