(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

etelle
my tummy also big big liao lei i walk v lazee one. lk to drag drag drag unless "gan shi jian" then i walk v fast n swift haha

Hi gals

Wanna check with u, how many times do we need to wash the new bb clothes b4 we let them wear? With normal detergent or bb laundry detergent?

mashy,
I only wash once..... So far I use normal detergent (persil liquid type). I find that bb detergent very mild leh.... So far so good lor....

I even wash all milk bottles with normal detergent....kekekeke

hmmm....msn too fast...think i just stick here lah....kekeke..... cannot always msn leh.... my IT will do random check woh....
sad.gif

usually I soak my bb clothes overnite. My maid will soak them in the evening. The next morning after my girl's bath (usually around 8.30am). She will washed the clothes that has been soaked overnite.

oh yap.. ladies
yesterday I went shopping at paragon.
remember the shop called dune designs.
they came in new tops and nice bermudas.
I bought a new bermuda.N if u have citibank card,
you get 10% discount

babycutie
variety.. well depends on wat you looking for.
But I prefer nice and clean cut look.
So I found quite few things i like over there.
I actually bought a dress for my friend's wedding (my friends commented good looking)and 2 tops. Expensive.. well i found their items around the same price as Spring. The material they used are very comfortable too

etelle,
night heavier. morning I usually weigh after going toilet, so totally 'clear'
happy.gif

oscar,
when i remember, i sing twinkle twinkle little star to bb before i zzz. Then in the car, hb and i usually sing 'tong hua'. think bb quite familiar with these 2 songs liao. Prob is can't really feel bb, so can't gauge the rxn.

Good mornning ladies,
hee, long time like no log in liao, very very busy the last few days.
Went for detail scan yesterday, took me about 1 hour, both babies are fine, weight not given to me, but they are at the 50 percentile, so should be okay.
My amino results are okay, and yes confirm boys.
went for threpy yesterday too, since my backache has reduced by alot and sort of disappear, I need not go back but told to continue with certain exercise to strength my back.
Long day for me, I was in KKH for the whole day. But quite happy cause everything looks fine now.
happy.gif

but I was given medicine to prevent premature delivery, so have more pills to pop everyday.
sad.gif

and my heat rash, still quite bad, so have to ren cause yesterday when they scan, my hb was horrifed when he saw the marks left behind, :p

My weight gain now about 8.5 kg @ 20/21 weeks, :p but i suppose to gain 11kg by 24wks, so think I am on target. have to force myself to eat.
happy.gif

vonvon,
dun add stress to yourself, my best friend only gain weight at 3rd tri, cause she lost about 5kg in first tri. she gave birth to a girl at 7 pound plus, which is good loh. So you just eat as you like, if you want can just add a snack like slice of cake or fruits or ceral at 3pm or so.
happy.gif

valerie,
think you ask me about the clarins oil, yes it is good, cause I am still using it now, but it is cheaper to get at DFS, at 56 instead of 75 or 79 at most dept counters. but you can go to the counters to check if you like the scent first?
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Good Morning!</font>

Wow, so many postings already.
happy.gif

About washing baby's clothings.. who was asking ah, I didnt scroll up. Anyway, for my boy's clothes when he was a baby, I use Pigeon brand washing detergent, because that is the mildest I can find. Also, it is recommended that we should not use stuff that are too strong, eg, Dynamo, as babies' skin are delicate and may be sensitive to strong detergents. Still soak overnight with Pigeon detergent though. But as my boy is almost 3YO, and has started childcare, he gets dirty from feeding himself. So I have used normal washing powder for his clothes now.

<font color="aa00aa">Oscar</font>

Dune has new arrivals? I went to GReat World City last Saturday, no new designs, and also dun have any promotions for Citibank card members. Their things are nice but not all suit me because the sizes are pretty big for me even with a Size 8 for Singapore. Bought a pair of linen bermudas though, white, and costs me $69. :p

I read in Today's Parents that talking, singing to your unborn baby is good! This will help him/her to familarise with mummy's voice, thus providing them great comfort after they are born. However, I always cannot find a good time to talk/sing to my girl :p Cannot be talkg to her while waiting for the bus right?
happy.gif
Only time is at night, but my hubby said i am so noisy, dun know what I am mumbling about and disturbing his sleep.

<font color="ff0000">Ah May</font>

Good to hear that everything is well for you and your twins. I have a friend who has a girl already, now expecting a pair of twins who is also girls. She always jokes that she has got 3 Power Puff girls now..
happy.gif

Clarins Tonic Oil is good. I used up quite a few bottles the last time, though expensive at $75/bottle. This time round, I just finished my first bottle and still thinking if I should find a cheaper alternative. Btw, I didnt have any stretchmarks the last time.

Someone was asking about using epidural? Sorry I cant contribute because I had an epidural C-section the first time, ie, I was fully conscious though numb from waist down, during the C-section. I think this is better than GA, which as other side effects like nausea, giddiness, sorethroat and cough.

I would encourage everyone to keep an open mind about our delivery because all these are really not within our control lah. I wanted to have a natural birth but who knows, suddenly diagnosed with pre-eclampsia at Wk 36.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Babycutie</font>

By the time i reach home and pat my boy to sleep, very late liao.. so when i m finally free to talk to her, it should be about our bedtime.. :p

Hey, I think ur girl is really pretty. Hope my girl is like her too.
happy.gif

Hi Sunshinekid,
I was the one who ask abt isit advisable for epi for 1st time pregnancy
thks for ur precious advise
happy.gif

but just curious, what is pre-eclampsia

Hi May,
thk God both of your boys are healthy and results are fine
happy.gif

hee...wah cheap leh DFS one
well, I tried the scent liao, I like it cos it has a very soothing and claming smell
hee..dunno bb can smell or nt, he/she will like the smell
haha....:p
ok, let me know when u gng DFS again, and can buy the oil together
does DFS at orchard sell?
if yes, that will be very convenient
happy.gif

yipee, my hubby is finally come back frm Brunei today!
later he is coming to fetch me as I am on half day leave
happy.gif

Sunshinekid,
ic...hahaha.... u can talk to yr bb during yr shower. Do u watch TV? If yes, can talk when its commercial time....kekekeke...Must make use of time... I only talk during my shower time....

U will have a beautiful girl.

Val,
If u like the smell, sure yr bb will like it....

Hi all.. wow the thread is movin real fast... here also cannot catch, MSN also cannot catch.. heehee... :p
finally my hubby feel our girl's kick already.. cause soemtimes when he put the hand there for some time and she dun wanna kick, my hubby will move away his hand and the kick comes... hehe... then there was one nite when i was bathing, i told my girl.. i say 'u notti gal ya.. daddy wanna feel ur kick u dun kick.. remove hand only u start kicking..' then when i lying to watch tv tat nite, she kicked me again and finally he felt it... and from tat day onwards, he will ask me 'baby got kick u a not?' hehe...
tis few days my girl is kickin less of me.. but dunno what she is playin inside... like bouncing inside... can feel something bouncing up and down like bubbles... last nite ask my hubby to feel too and he say really like bubble bouncing...
happy.gif
ended up i cannot really sleep until sometime when she stop playing then can sleep peacefully... haizz make me so sleepy today...

May: glad to hear that ur boys are growing fine..
happy.gif

wow u gals so fast talkin about washing the clothing liao ah... i haven even bought a single thing leh... hehe :p

May,
good to hear that things have stabilized and are going well
happy.gif

DFS is the airport one? Or those outlets outside also can? What's it called, just Clarins Oil?

Hi girls
Oh i weigh myself every night no wonder heavier hee hee :p okie then shall switch to mornign weigh and see how it goes
happy.gif

well i thought use kodomo detergent or those detergnet for baby better? ha ha i dun have many hand me down clothes my mil said she still keep the clothes that my hubby worn when he was a baby and she said she is gng to take all out wash and let my bb wear at home...ha ha i have to wait and see how "retro" ti is before deciding wheterh bb can wear or not

by the way every night when i surf the net i will play christian music and i will sing to the music out loud provided hubby nto around he always find me disturbing ha ha :p Then i think that's the same as singing to bb right
happy.gif
think bb sure can recognise my voice liaoz.

Dune Design stuff comparable to Spring's price ah? Hmmmm then maybe i can go check it out the tops nice or not. Do they have a website???

Etelle,
Hahaha...u so cute. What if next time yr bb wants to hear christian songs for soothing?? Once in a while can play classical music for our bb too.

Dune Design don't carry much variety woh. Mainly of their clothes are white in colour with some pink or blue as designs. You may be disappointed lor. I was when I visit the branch at Paragon because they don't carry as much range as spring maternity. So far I find spring maternity range are more trendy. You can try modern maternity at amara hotel. They also have nice collection and comparable price with Spring too. Blooming chic also not bad. Their material very comfy.

I am still finding swimsuit leh......
sad.gif

babycutie

Still finding swimsuit? How come? Why didn't u order from maternity mall? Still don't get no need liao lor. going to deliver lor

mashy,
I ordered from Maternitymall but my size is out of stock so they cancel my request.

Ya lor hor...by the time I get it already give birth liao....hahahaha.... Maybe I should consider bikinis instead.

mashy,
I saw one bikinis bottom at oldnavy website which is quite nice and on offer. Maybe can get hor. As for top, I will have to rummage my wardrobe as I remember I have a top that can match that bottom if I can find. Anyway, my boobs don't grow so much like Zoe Tay......

ha ha i cannot wear bikini my boobs are a bit big and my tummy evry big ha ha i dun have the courage of those ang mohs to reveal whole tummy ha ha that's 2 sexy for me liaoz hee hee :p

did u all watch the villa wellness yesterday. Wow the girls shake their boobs and booties like nobody's biz i dun dare le and on national TV somemore. Salute.

mashy,
Don't think swimming pool will allow T shirt in the water leh.

Other designs all same colour for the top and bottom leh... I like colour contrast. Don't like monotone ones...kekeke...

etelle,
Ang mohs are more daring all the while.....hahaha

Well my tummy also very big but luckily the skin is sui sui with no stretchmarks so mian qiang still can wear bikinis lor.... if the skin is jiao jiao hor....then tankinis is better for me lor....kekeke

Hi
I'm back. Went to Motherworks just now
to collect my order. The thread is moving fast.

baby cutie and etelle,
you girls go swimming.
At least you all can swim.
Me water phoia, cannot swim only float.
haha

valerie,
I got it from DFS when my friend went on buisness trip, so far stock up 2 bottles, hope can last me till delivery.
happy.gif

Not sure about the one in orchard. :p

Claire,

I just got the clarins oil from a perfume discount store at $58. Think its genuine, i hope.

ladies,

Do you have bb clothes ready oleady? no need so fast lah hor. I haven't prepare anything....

Back