(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

ivory,
Do u have to stand whole day? Since its retail. Must be tiring hor?
Yr burger sounds so drooling.... Aren't the sundae too sweet? I find MCD's sundae very sweet leh..

<font color="ff0000">Babycutie</font>

Swollen ah? I cant make the difference between looking swollen and looking fat..
biggrin.gif
But I do know of pple whose nose are swollen and constantly red looking.

<font color="0000ff">bulma...</font>
hee... fashion lor...

<font color="0000ff">babycutie...</font>
heng ah... i no need to stand all the time... oni evening time n weekend then will be more tiring..
happy.gif

hee... ok lah... sundae still ok lah...

<font color="0000ff">feza..</font>
hahaha.... no ah... i still wea tee n pants everyday...dunno how to doll myself up... my hubby is the one with gd fashion sense...

<font color="0000ff">babycutie...</font>
ya... my hubby dressed like those ah peh...
proud.gif

kekekee.... but when it comes to my clothings, he will have gd sense of color combi n fashion style... so sometimes when we go out jalan jalan, it will look like as if old uncle bringing a 'mei mei' out par tor like that.. hahahhaa...

<font color="119911">ivory</font>,
hahaha...u sounds so funny leh.... BTW how old is yr hubby? Maybe let us has a glimpse of his "ah pek" outfit.... kekekeke

ivory
u describe yr ah lao til lk dat haha my hb is poor fashion sense lah he always tee-shirt and bermudas haha

<font color="0000ff">bulma</font>,
Some guys look nice with T &amp; bermuda leh. It depends on what type they wear lor. If they wear those trendy types then should look ok..But if "ah pek" type then jia lat liao....hahaha

<font color="0000ff">babycutie / bulma...</font>
me n my hubby both 28 yrs old... but he look like 38.. all my frens n even my parents oso dun believe he same age as me... sometime he was even mistaken as my MIL or FIL's younger brother... cos my MIL oni 49 this yr
happy.gif

he dun like to wear t-shirt, always wear those short sleeve shirt... can be big or small checkered prints.. sometimes haiwaiian prints.. but when ever he wear those haiwaiian prints kind... he look like uncle trying to dress young.. then he either wear 3/4 black cargo pants or normal pants cos he dun wear jeans.. he got 1 white color shirt with dragon n phoenix on each side like those old uncles wear.. i forbid him to wear that
proud.gif
u say he uncle or not lah...

too bad we dun like to take photos.. else can share with u gals
happy.gif
hahahaha...

that's y i pretty surprised when he display gd fashion sense whenever we go shopping for new year clothes for me... cos i seldom buy clothes... oni bo bian chinese new yr must buy then i have to go buy..

ivory,
My hubby also wear short sleeve shirts (big/small checkered or plain colour) and Jeans to work. Luckily he buy those shirts from Topman, OP, Espirit which is quite ok.

On weekend, he will wear T shirt with jeans or bermuda.

Maybe he exercise regularly so he looks younger than his age....kekeke....BTW he is 34 but look like 28.....

babycutie
u must b v proud of yr hb haha

my hb ah... dunno whether he look younger or older or just at his age haha nobody ever comment lei

Hahahahha.. the way you all describe your hubbies, quite funny leh.

My hb is also same age as me, 32, but he looks like 42 :p Because he is stress at work, but then again, he is not good looking. Pple cant believe tat we are same age too.

<font color="ff0000">Babycutie</font>

You mean having a girl also will have swollen nose ah? I thought it's usually for boys only. Oh no.. I am starting to get worried now
sad.gif

Val,

Yup...so far put on 1.5kg. Will try to eat more small meals. Like that they may see me as eating more. Hehe!

Bulma/Ivory/Babycutie,

My hb not say want me to eat for 2 lah. Just that the amount of food that I eat now is the same as pre-preg. So, he feels that it's not enough.

I don't think I'm actually taking in 2500 cals a day leh. Maybe I'm really undereating.
sad.gif

Sunshinekid,

I agree with u. If force me to eat more when I do not have the appetite, I'll feel very terrible &amp; will be bloated with indigestion.

My dad bought 1 da bao for me. Just ate in front of him &amp; I could see him smiling. Maybe if we put ourselves in our parents' shoes, may also be heartache if we don't see our child eating enough.

Maybe next time when we give birth &amp; our child is not as chubby as some others, we may also think our child not eating enough. Even if doc said our bb is ok, we may ask the next question...."Are u sure??" Hahaha!

Babycutie/Sunshinekid,

I thought the swelling of nose or face will happen to some nearing delivery? Not really attributed to whether u r having boy or girl, right?

Hi gals

Have chg my gynae to Dr Benjamin Tham and is taking pte suite. Just want to check with you gals, does the consultation fees include urine test or separate chrg. Me not taking the package so will pay for each visit.

BTW, have called up and enquired for the annetal care, its fully booked for Sat class in Oct. The person in chrg has advised me to take weekday classes so I can finish on time before my due date.

Anybody has started their classess and willing to share?

Sunshinekid/vonvon,
It really depends on individual whether how "bad" their water retention is. I have a colleague who carry a boy last year but she was as pretty as before with no swelling at all. And she only put on 10kg throughout her pregnancy.

Her boy is 2 days older than my girl.

Vonvon,
I don't think I eat 2500 cal a day too. Maybe not even 2000 cal. Not everybody has good appetite. So long we eat our 3 important meals and don't starve ourselves if there is any hunger spangs then should be ok lah. If not hungry, no point force ourselves to eat, otherwise ended up throw out everything.

Bulma,
U can refer to the archive sometimes in early June under A Place to share your Babies Photos. There are some pics of my girl's 1st Birthday. My hubby is in the pic too...

Anyway he is not good looking either lah.... Just ordinary...

Girls
Jus went for my detail scan at TMC.
My appt was 2.30pm but I waited till 3.45pm before I had my scan. It was such a long wait . And I found the nurses and the guest relations officer a bit unfriendly.I was late for my tour by 5 mins coz I went to the admission office at level 6 instead of lobby. When I came down, the guest relations officer was gone.
I approached guest relations officer after I registered for my fetal scan (The nurse said it will be a long wait). She was like so frustrated and said oh you have 2 make appt.. But I explained 2 her that I was late for 5 mins and if it possible jus a short tour. She was blah blah that we should make appt and not come as we like. My hubby was quite piss off and said loudly we did make appt and were late. Eventually she kinda of "ok" and jus brought us a quick tour with relunctant explanation and intro. I wonder are the people over there all like that? Coz the nurses I saw on the way were either looking tired and sad and unfriendly as compared I see at MT A.
May i check with you all about your hospital
packages? I thinking about registering in Mt A instead of TMC (coz of this exp).
Do I just go to the hospital and said that
I would like to give birth there and pay the deposit for it? What else do I have to do?

Hi oscar
i also don't know how to go about doing it but my gynae did it for me cuz my gynae clinic at Mt A and then when i said i want to deliver there they will do for me lor. So on the day of my delivery i just have to go down to Mt A to admit myself. Myabe u want ot call Mt A and check it out? Sometimes service maybe bad on one day and good on the other day but so far i heard evry good comments about Mt A
happy.gif
So may want to consider....

Anyway i have sinful food fo the whole day today and felt so bad about it felt that my weight has increased so much but
sad.gif
i ate egg mcmuffin in the morning, char kway teow for lunch, fish and chips for dinner and ate famous amos cookies 100g and also yan yan chocolates bicuits ha ha i think the weight i put on today may be equivalent to 1 kg ...haha God with me dubn let me put on 2 muhc. Tomorrow i shall eat light...all the way soup stuff no rice and mee at all...even for breakfast think just a beverage will do or if not eat the vegetarian bee hoon healthy choice
happy.gif

Hi etelle
oh.. think I will call Mt A tomolo.
I kinda of like mt A as it is more cozy and the nurses and sisters I met on the way smiled when we had eyes contact.My husband also like there.
Haha.. U had sinful food. Me 2.. craving for sweet items.. especially ICE CREAM

<font color="0000ff">oscar</font>
My friend's sis in law just gave birth at TMC not long ago. She told me the service there not so good. Nurses not friendly. So I may go back to MT A for delivery.

<font color="119911">Etelle</font>
Ask u hor. I received email from maternity mall saying my item has been shipped via DHL. However, there is one item stated (backorder). Does that means they don't have stock at the moment and will send to me when the stock is available?

Oscar
My gynae jus asked me which hospital I wan. I think her nurse will arrange for me.
But b4 deceide, she asked me to go arrange a hospital tour directly, so can see see look look loh...
But I too lazy to go c, I have toured ESH. So I think I will choose ESH loh... I was told I need to give them an answer next Mon (my next visit)

hi oscar
let your clinic know which hospital you wanna choose. they will register for you. don't go to hospital directly.
happy.gif

Mtan
If u did not tk up the package then the consultation and urine test is separate charge

i just started my antenatal class w KKH last tues. the 1st 2 class were boring but i heard KKH's antenatal class is more comprehensive compared to other hospital. i m not too sure tho.

Oscar
my fren also say TMC service no good. Frens around me and my BIL's wife all highly recommended Mt A. I was hospitalised in Mt A b4 also and i personally also like their service. But i m not giving birth in Mt A lah i giving birth in KKH.

Etelle,
Aiyah.... They don't have stock for the swimsuit I buy leh. Should I revised the invoice to VPOSTUSA? Will they overcharged me for shipment to Singapore. Kam sia.

Hi babycutie
the backordered stuff they will send again once the stock comes in .But they will prorate the shipping for the first round. Then for the swimsuit when it comes in should be within 1-2 days then they charge you shipping again. But the total shipping will be around the same no worries.

You don't have to revise the invoice to vpostusa. Cuz for vpost once they received the first bag of items as long as you don't pay then will hold the items for about 1 week then by then if your 2nd bag hasn't come in you have to make payment for the first bag to ship out cuz if not anyt8ime afetr 1 week vpost charges you holding fee. But maternity mall should send in within the 1 week...for my case they did. You ahve msn??

Etelle,
I have msn. But my co. pc cannot use MSN leh.
[email protected]

What about yours?

Maternitymall replied said there is no more stock for the swimsuit and the order has been cancelled. How do u find the pink swimsuit you bought huh? Wear already nice or not? I don't like uniform colour leh. Except the one on sale have diff colour of top and bottom. The rest all same colour one leh....sian man....

i didn't buy pink swimsuit i buyt the 2 pc halter in aqua heee hee :p got flowery one hee hee :p nice my one more like swimsuit material the crotchet one hor a bit not like it hee hee :p so if they said cancelled then they woulnd't bill u lor not to worry then

Hi girls
happy.gif
On the topic of food, I'm trying to take more fruits too. Recently discovered this fruit called kong long dan (dragon egg). It's actually green plums. very yummy
happy.gif
Also got hello panda on my table at work to soothe my sweet cravings. went sheng shiong the other day and they were selling the big tins at $4.95; couldnt resist! Havent weighed myself in abt a week, dunno whether got balloon not.

Claire,
What's this kong long dan leh?

Girls,
Any recommendation on getting nice maternity swimwear huh? The motherhood one hor all I don't like leh. Others sell so exp. Any good buy anyone??

Morning to all pretty mummies-to-be!
happy.gif

Oh dear, looks like TMC's svc is no good? Hmm.. I thought it's not bad. The price is cheaper than Mt A though. Hiya.. how ah. But then again, if we heng heng deliver via natural birth with no complications, we should at most stay 3 days 2 nights (machiam holiday package
happy.gif
). Since it's such a short stay, think can tong right.

Last time I stayed at Gleneagles for 9 days. Wow weet, the bill was.... HUGE. But then again, service was really GOOD>
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Vonvon</font>

Luckily for my boy, though he came out small, no one dared say anything after that because he catch up quite fast. He really drank with a vengence after that.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Etelle</font>

Wah.. thats alot of sinful foods in a day.
happy.gif
So try to remind yourself to eat healthier, at least from today till the weekends!

Me too, I have put on weight after all the sweet stuff like chocolates, ice cream, and sweets. Last nite, my GP still said I have put on too little, but I told her within 2 weeks, I already put on about 2 kg, enough already lah. Hehehe.

As a rough gauge, we should put on most during the 2nd trimester, which is end of 28 weeks.

Morning gals!

Feeling dizzy this morning. My hubby said becoz' I didn't eat enough. Ate 2 slices of bread with kaya &amp; peanut butter &amp; a cup of milo for breakfast. But somehow at around 10.30am, began to feel dizzy. Ate biscuits &amp; milo half an hour ago. Waiting for lunch now.

Sunshinekid,

When bb is small, it's easy to deliver but difficult to take care initially lor. Somehow they will put on after 2 months.
happy.gif

I really hope my appetite will improve so that I can eat lots lots &amp; not have my family members complaining that I eat too little. Haiz....

For me, put on 1.5kg @ 22 weeks.

Think I'll have to realy make an effort to eat more!

babycutie,
it's actually plums, but green ones. in the market, the ppl call it either kong long dan (dragon egg) or sher dan (snake egg). quite ex tho, about $1 each.

i put on 6kg in 1st tri (16wks). After that, not sure
happy.gif

Afternoon ladies
Wow.. confirm I am taking Mt A.
Since I am a catholic and I really feel comfortable with the nurses coz I had a small talk with them when I went for my hospital tour.
Anyway how much are we suppose to put u girls sure put on weight.
Me already put on 6.9kg @ 22wks

oscar,
Recommended is 12-14kg throughout lor.
I put on 16kg during my 1st preggy. I think this time I won't put on so much as my 1st because my appetite is not as tremendous as before lor... So I target to gain only 12kg this time.

I hope I can achieve.

Back