(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

hey, anybody interested to buy Amosco's products for party? PM me for details.. want to buy together so that can get free delivery.. hehe.. fyi, me stay at Bishan...

bbger: u slim down to ur pre-preggy liao huh... very slim leh..... nice pics leh... shayna look pretty...
happy.gif

joyce: nice banner...
happy.gif

siewlng: wow so chi-na ah... hehe...

bbger,
Shayna's cake is so big...
I orderd a 2.5kg one fm four leaves, and they way they describe like quite small but still say enough for 20+ ppl to eat wor.... I hope it's really enough.
Shayna wore her new shoes on that day alrdy? she looks so cute!

Hi siewlng,
the class so good har then i might wan to bring Elvin to try but i can only go tanglin mah..

Can i have more details?

bbger,
nice cake.. U look so slim lei. ME cant slim down so sad.
sad.gif

The bday babies all so adorable
happy.gif
Still got 2 more wks then celebrating xr's bday. Hope she enjoys it, though a bit too much to hope she'll remember it ;)

Met my cousin yesterday n he was asking how heavy xr is now so I said about 9+, 10kg. Then he said, wah and you carry with one hand ah. hehe, i think as mummies we carry our babies until so used to it, never really notice the weight. we also find the best way to distribute the weight...carry on the hip, etc. fyi, my cousin is the type do weights at home n quite macho type one
happy.gif

LIM,
Thnks.. haha..shayna look tall is bcoz her mummy is short.. kekeke...

SiewIng,
yupz, the cake is customized.. my cake is 3kg.. the sales girl told me it's onli for 30-35 pax but in the end i was shocked tat the cake is so huge.. hahaha... in the end even got 60+ guests oso cant finish... u noe the chalet is so small tat it's so crampy inside.. sat was raining the whole afternoon.. majority of my guests who turn up have to hide inside the chalet... so no space to move about.. $140 for the kind of chalet, my mum said it's not worth it..

Amanda/jappooh,
no lah.. no slim... jus a angle that jus nice look slimmer... hahaha.. i still got 4kg more to lost leh.. but the 4kg like still there leh.. LOLZ..

Violet..
2.5kg is enuf... they like to exaggerate the no of pax.. the most u cut into smaller portion to distribute... yupz.. shayna wore the new shoes on that day... keke.. but it's abit heavy for her legs.. hehe..

joyce, you went to northoaks or purple train?? coz there are two in woodlands area..

sally, looks like we still have to trawl to tanglin la.. if the woodlands one is lousy..

jappooh, must join us ok?? the more the merrier..

Good morning all!
bb_ger, u and ur hubby both looks so young..think u r slim enough, shouldn't reduce further..Shayna looks so sweet in purple.

We already decided to celebrate on the 16th Feb, which is eve of cny eve...booked the suite at Aranda C.club but can't decide on the cake yet..coffeebean's cake very big leh..some 3-4kg, cannot finish wor...I am looking at 2kg

siewlng
already called one at Pandan Valley condo, but class only start in March. Maybe will go for trial on sat afternoon at tanglin. Do both parents go down or 1 only? enough space for parents?

bbger
u looked swee swee and slimmer le in the picture....good ah ...hee got secrets to slimming? ha ha :p nice nice somemore got converse shoes hee...

Gals.. morning...
me and hb went for a few cake house to ask for more info about birthday cakes.. we went to Swensen, Secret Recepi, Prima Deli, Sweet Recepi, Polla Express... etc..
However, the most attractive I think is Prima Deli's design.. but only got Vanilla or Chocolate cake to choose.. So decided to go to Pine Garden to look for more.. hehe.. today will go down.. hope can finalize by tonight..

wow.. so many things to do ler.. still not yet order from Amosco ler.. no one interested ar??

qipao
fyi for mummies who wants to get them for your darlings. I saw a few at toa payoh central. the stretch towards fei chui. a small shop.. think has pant suits also

Claire
I was told Tanglin one allow 1 parent to go inside with the bb only. At Elias, cos is bigger room so both parents can be in...

Claire
I was told Tanglin one allow 1 parent to go inside with the bb only. At Elias, cos is bigger room so both parents can be in...

bb_ger
where did you order your cake. I am sourcing for a "1" Cake with Winnie the Pooh Designs too. Gals, any to share?

Vs, Etelle,
hahaha... thanks for ur compliment... no secret lah.. maybe my kickboxing sessions reali works.. keke... shayna's shoes is my mum buy 1.. she said tradition, ah ma must buy shoes for grandchild... hehe..

Summer,
the cake is frm sweet secret.. the cake look nice but taste horrible..
sad.gif
received tons of complains frm my guests.. so my advise is nt to get frm them...

bb_ger
wah, so bad ah... ok, then i think i better look for alternatives. Would most prob go with Pine Garden but me lack creative juice to tell them how to design the cake.

bbger...kickboxing?? kudos to u...it's very intense exercise..if anybody dares to bully u, u can kick and box him/her...haha
i was looking at S. Secret website just now, but since u have bad comment i better don't consider theirs.

Pine garden's site very slow to upload leh...i no patience..
how u find these two cakes?
669811.jpg

669812.jpg

if got doraemon design cake sure i will grab...hehe

Vs,
i vote for the doraemon!! hehehe.. so cute... i tink i will shi bu de cut the cake...
Yupz.. the exercise is very intense.. sometimes i cant catch up with the rest of the class coz me panting badly.. haha... but quite gd coz it's reali help me to stretch my muscle.. having backache ever since i given birth leh...
sad.gif

Summer,
u roughly give them a idea hw u wan ur cake to be.. maybe they can help u design a nice 1?

siewlng: hehe very chuan tong wor... hehe

Cake for 1st birthday:my bro and sis gettin XR's cake... they gettin from Polar Puff and my sis choose the Baby Elmo cake... hehe

haizz today start work in the new office liao... my position so sian... so far from my khaki and directly infront of the shark... sian...

vs: doremon one very cute.... hehe

Amanda,
hahaha.. u referring to ur boss as 'shark' ah? if so, me oso same as u.. i sitting rite in front of his office.. so have to monitor my usage of internet access.. u see nwadays no more MSN liao..
sad.gif

huh metro is in taka HQ?? funny man.. but super boh liao i agree.. maybe rent is cheaper in tower A..

VS.. i like all the cake.. but i think i terms of quality of the exterior doreamon is the best..

Hiaz..Tavis birthday celebration Finally over.
Tavis was really enjoying himself and bullying his friends and take control of his territory.
But mummy and daddy were busy atteding to pple and thus he is a terror of the house hunting pple for buffet food and throwing toys ard his friends.. all 4 babies I invited avoided him..
But the babies and children loved their goodie bags..some adults are complaining... haha
haha..
I will upload some photos on ringo and later over here after I finish my editing.

Vs,
i vote for the doraemon

bbger: hehe ya lor... she can see me so direct leh... so sian... :p
ur boss is man ah... mine so sian.. is female....

feza: ya... all along the HQ is at Ngee Ann.. but from tower B change to Tower A... bo liao.. hehe

Hi Feza,
are u all going for the trial class? If yes let me knw when then we can go together. For me 1 parent to go is gd cos my hubby wont be going.

VS,
i vote for the doraemon one also. Look so nice.

bbger,
u look so slim lei. Envy lei.. Still say have 4kg then that time u must be super slim liao.

Me so fat..Cant slim down. Terrible..

amnada, i know metro is at ngee ann all along.. but taka HQ is in tower A ma.. so it s surprising to see 'rivals' in the same tower lor.. you re in what floor?? haha feza become miss kaypoh already..

thanks mummies..so many voted for doraemon haha..my sis said $180 too expensive so i might have to give up ..
sad.gif
is it worth to spend 180 for a cake huh?
Oscar, ur Tavis sounds like tyrant huh??

Amanda, so next time u can't play with the silly poses for photo taking anymore with the 'shark' around in the new office..

Lemon, Amosco supplies the food in frozen is it? was looking at their product...seems like we need to heat up before serving?

Bulomum, profitaroles is S$19.94 per pack..
Description:
Mini Profiteroles
- Vanilla
- Choc-Filled
- Hazelnut
- Strawberry
Size: cocktail (14.5gm)
Packing/ ctn: 4 bags x 1 kg (4kgs)

Last time me bot home 1 pack.. eat for about 1 week still very nice..hehe.. if not having party I won't dare to order from them.. too many in one ctn!! even it is really nice.. :p

amanda, METRO HR is on the same level as TAKA HR?? 10th floor right..ok that s a funny joke.. so in the future sales assts can go metro then go taka interview see which one take them hahaha...

vs, not worth la $180 goes to the cake only..

LemonTee, why don't u call? I took a second look at their website and i am quite sure the supplies are in frozen? cos their products are imported from few countries.eg Thailand & China. they mentioned about operating from large coldstorage but not centre kitchen leh...
Maybe you can consider buying from Delifrance for eclairs and mini puff..

Amanda, sekali u suay suay playing then the ' shark' swims in ...haha..must get somebody to standby outside lah

Back