(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

bb_ger
I have a personal friend who knew her current husband while in pri school.

CNY Clothes
Did a collation last weekend and realised that I dun have to buy CNY clothes for my gal coz they can last her from Chu yi till Chu Shiwu... *gosh* I totally forgot about them!

Mashy
I read their website say something abt Tanglin Mall one, to get tat $25 voucher. Not sure it applies for Elias center one or not? Let me check with the staff tis Sat.

Btw, haiz, Yj sick again... running nose for passed 2 weeks. Last nite suddenly fever... tonight going to bring her to her PD again. Everytimes her PD touch her she will cry...

bochap,
JH also still runny nose for 1wk++ liao. still not recover
sad.gif

Claire,

I tried to increase his last feed of the night but he'll just stop at 180ml lor. His tummy seem to have a measuring cup within....haha!

I envy those who's bb can sleep thru' the night. But do they really sleep thru' or will wake up & need to be pacified back to sleep (even w/o milk)? Marcus will keep on tossing & turning until we feed him with milk. Wanted to try the method of feeding him water & then wean him off his night feeds, but my hb doesn't want to coz' he wants to fatten his son more (although Marcus drink a lot of milk, he's not the 'ba ba' type). So, he doesn't mind to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him milk coz' afterall, have to also change his diapers. Afterall, Marcus will 'guai guai' to go back to dreamland after milk, no need to make him sleep all over again.

For those who's bb sleep thru' the night, don't you all wake up to change his/her diapers? Marcus pee a lot leh. If don't change by the 4th or 5th hour, will 'overload' liao.

mashy
i seen doc 3 times liao.. after taking the medicine after awhile ok. then once i stop medication, i comes back again. like not geng zhi.. thinking of trying chinese doc

vonvon, elly has no problems sleeping thru the nyte and i dun change her diapers till the next morning.. maybe girls dun pee that much..and i just make sure she use PP to contain all her pee.. her last feed s usally at 9 to 10pm then she will sleep till next morning say 8 to 9am.. she will only wake up when all of us are awake if she still see us sleeping she will sometimes goes back to herself sometimes just play by herself in the cot.. or if she happens to sleep with us she will start pinching our faces or kiss us till we get up to entertain her..

Milk intake / Solid:

630 - 730am - Milk (160-200ml)
9am - Cereal
12pm - Milk (210ml)
3pm - Porridge
6pm - Milk (210ml)
1030-11pm - milk (160-200ml)

Changin of diapers:
Hmm normally before she go to sleep around 830-9pm, i dun change her.. and will change her when her last feed then change.. then till morning she wake up for milk liao...
i realised tat nowadays even if she take lesser milk, she can tahan thru till mornin....

hmmm laterly the infant care teacher told me tat xin ru is sleepin a lot leh... she got 3 naps and there will be 1 nap tat is about 1/2 an hour, 1 tat is about 45 mins and 1 tat is 1hr plus... is she sleepin a lot??? cause her teacher say like tat to me 'i dunno what happen leh.. lately she can sleep a lot' so tis sentence should i worry or should i be happy?? then during weekend, she can take 2 naps.. 1 tat is about 2hrs and 1 tat is about 1 and 1/2 hour....

Hi mummies,

I'm celebrating Chloe 1st Birthday on 10 Feb 2007 (sat)

All mummies, babies , husbands , etc are invited ...

Buffet & BBQ time : 6pm to 10pm
Place : Bukit Batok ( Parkview )
Date : 10 feb 2007
Cut Cake : 8pm
Swimming any time of the day .... ( 8am till 10pm )

Let me know anyone is coming ... Last min also ok , bcos i prepare a lot of foodssss.... hehe

Siewing,
Yj dun like the PD ah? or she noes have to eat medicine after seeing him.. hehe.. tis few days weather quite cold especially at nite and early in the morn, maybe tat's why Yj flu cant recover frm her flu... mus tk care wor..

Sunshinekid,
u cut bigger portion n distribute if the guests turned out to be lesser than u expected.. mine oso like tat.. i was shocked to see the cake so huge when they delivered to me... n even 60+pax oso cant finish the cake.. my hb finish 2 big pcs the next morn as his breakfast.. hahaha..

joyce, i was just bout to invite the mummies and babies to elly's birthday on the 10th.. you beat me to it..

anyway mummies, daddies and babies,
elly's is also celebrating her birthday that day..

date: 10 feb 2007
place: our humble abode (woodlands)

i m doing my own cooking to save money.. with the help my girlfrds..

lemme know if you all re coming..

elly good girl....will not disturb you when she's awake. Marcus will 'talk' & 'talk' till he gets our attention. If he's sleeping with us, worse....he'll shake me till I wake up or simply lie on my stomach.

Dunno leh....he seem to pee a lot....use PP before but still not enough to hold. But I feel should change him so that he can sleep better with dry diaper on.

Hi Joyce and babybubbles,
Thanks for the invitation, but I can't make it on 10th. Have Fun!

Amanda,
If XR has no problem sleeping at nite then think it's ok to let her continue her nap in the day time. There was a period that FK keeps waking up in the middle of the nite then I ask the maid how much he sleep and it's like 3-4 hrs sometimes in the day. So I told my maid not to let him sleep for so much in the day then he ok alrdy.

Hi Joyce and babybubbles,
Thanks for the invitation.
I will be out celebrating Valentine's Dat with my hubby, so couldn;t attend.

Von
my son sometimes do wake up for his night feed. Sometimes 2 plus or even 4. But it depends on his day activities. If he miss his naps during the day, he will wake up for his night feed. IF not, should be able 2 zzz through. But I do need to change his diapers whenever he has his night feed. Tavis pee alot too.

VS,
Haha.. Tavis is not a tyrant but a monster ... haha.. he is very active like Zj.haha they are good brothers. now he knows how to walk.. even worse.. scary man.. U have 2 be quick to catch him if not.. hiaz.. like the other day.. he was so fast walking towards his room. I was chasing him from before and I slipped and hurt my knee cap. NOw Blue black.. U know wat,.. he turned ard and walked 2 me and laughed.. see.. he is a monster.. but a cheeky and loveable one 2 me..
haha

Hi Mummies

So envious of u gals, my boy is sleeping lesser and lesser each day. He only take 2 naps, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Each only last 1/2 hr. Me cant even take a nap during wkends.
Me so worried that he won't grow up and thot of whether need to bring him see PD.

hi,
think my Sam drinks abt the same amount but less frequency
9am - 200ml milk + cereal
12pm - lunch, rice with fish and veg
3.30pm - snack, usually biscuit, or oat porriage ( Ray will drink abt 160ml of milk, try to give Sam and he refuse for 5 days in a row as I give up as all the milk waste. )
6.30pm - dinner, rice with fish and veg
10pm - 260ml milk (sometimes will ask for more, give another 100ml to 200ml if dun give then refuse to sleep, can stay up to 1am.
sad.gif
)
they sleep thru usually but sam or ray sometimes will wake up to look for me or daddy and put him beside us will sleep again.

oscar
wah, thot it's the bb who trips not the mummy
happy.gif
But I think we'd all rather we suffer the pain than our little darlings.

feza,
no prob. where can I meet you? If not in a rush n you're home on 16th, I'm going over to Trish (cupcakemomma) house to collect cupcakes so can pass to you at the same time since she's also at woodlands.
eh, how come nick changed?

mtan
some active babies nap veyr short naps in the day cuz they want to play so i think generally it's alright but does ur boy have problem sleeping at night?

oscar
ae u alright now...haha after i become sahm i realised i go blue black here and there also dun know how i got it haha used to it liaoz...hee sometimes in an attempt to prevent them from getting hurt end up here knock there knock. Like what Claire said we rather we get hurt thant hem...

violet: so it's ok rite... cause at her sleepin timin now, she sleeps about 3hrs plus in the daytime and at nite from 830,9pm to 10.30,11pm but i am the one who wake her up to drink then continue to sleep till morning 6,7plus... so its ok hor... there was one period i also kana from her, at nite dun wan to sleep.. then i let my hubby entertain her when i go and sleep... :p

oscar: wow... my SIL is a monster ah... jia lat liao.. how?? later he eat up my Xin Ru... hehe

claire, no rush at all.. then you just lemme know what time i go collect from you at the train station or something.. thanks so much..

haha, change nick la the nick so boring..

oscar, you trip.. poor thing.. yesterday i also cut my finger while cooking dinner.. then i show elly, elly laugh at me.. clean then put plaster tell her to kiss she kiss my finger.. aiyo sweet right?

Joyce & feza,
sorry.. coludnt make it to both of ur invitation.. thanks for the invitation..

Oscar..
WOW!! u n ur hb romantic leh.. still got v.day celebration.. i dun even heard my hb mentioning anything to me leh..

Etelle

My boy sleeps around 8.30-9.30pm. Since during his sick period till now recovery, he will wake up easily and want to sleep with us. No choice hv to carry him over to our bed. He will sleep quite well but not for us as we aching all over the next morning cos very cramp.

Nowadays very cranky and likes to cry too. Always want to be carried. My MIL and my mum said he is a naughty boy and not easy to take care of. Sob sob
sad.gif

Finally I went to Pine Garden yesterday. Tried black forest and Triple Layered. Think Triple Layered a bit too sweet, and black forest is just nice except the alchohol is a bit too much for kids... hehe.. think will choose black forest and request for less alchohol put in.. :p yummie..

about Amosco, just got the pricelist from them, anybody interested to share buy from them, please let me know. I still left a slot of $20 to get free delivery. Here are my orders (both are fantastic!)
mini profiteroles, $41.58, 60pcs x 4 pkts
mini eclairs, $38.12, 12pcs x 12 pkts

I'd tried their swiss rolls are not bad too... got vanilla, black forest and strawberry, 1 ctn is $67.92 with 42pcs x 4boxs.

Thinking to order processed food from them too.. but think too many in ctn... not dare to order..

Sleeping Through:
Elvin will sleep through the nite. No matter wat time is his last feed he wont wake up for milk. THe problem is he will turn and toss if the rm is too hot or he wan to change diaper. Usually if he sleep at 9pm or 10 i will wake up at ard 4am to change his diaper if he sleep at 11 or 12 then wont change till the next morning. Though there is no leak but feel that it uncomfortabel thats why he turn here and there. After changing he ok liao.

Sleep:
Now Elvin only took 1 nap during the day time. But sometime he still can go to sleep at 12 or 1am. But sometime go to sleep at 9pm. Usually will give him milk just b4 he sleep. Then he will sleep through.

MTAN,
elvin also sleep on adult bed during the nite. During day nap he sleep in his cot.

So weekday he sleep with my MIL so the queen size bed enough for him. Nowadays he need big space to sleep cos alot of pattern one. When weekend i sleep with him in my MIL rm cos my MIL went hm. If sleep in my rm my poor hubby have to sleep on the mattress on the floor liao. the king size bed not enough for 3 of us..haha

Hi gals,
Lynette reply me liao say the stock is here long ago already and i didnt collect. But she never email i also dunno mah.

But now she say her desktop have problem can check whether i pay already. SHe ask for the transaction details. So long already where can i get the details?

If u gals wan your item send her email and say i will collect for you all.

Hi gals,
how to get the transaction details which is like July 06? I go the internet banking they only provide 2 mths history lei.

Now have problem proving that i pay her already.. Wat to do?

jappooh,
huh...this gal neber keep track who pay n who not yet pay one meh. wat a lousy organiser leh. then when things come liao, she neber bother to email u all to collect one meh? v irresposible person i feel.

btw, Jh sleeping pattern exactly same as Elvin leh. hahaha

Hi Bulomum,
When elvin sleep on bed we put pillow and soft toys all over so that he wont knock onto his head..

Smiley,
JH nad elcin can shake hand liao..hehe

Jappooh
below the 2 months transaction liners, you can select the specified date... from which date to which date. You should be able to retrieve the required info from there.

Hi summer,
i try liao but i say the sate is out of range lei. So i cant retrieve.

Claire & sunshinekid,
Lynette ask me to transfer the postage to her cos she say she wan to mail to me. I reply her saying i prefer to self collect cos i dun wan my item to be lost in the mail.

jappooh ,

Lynette Lim izzit ? I also bought from her 2 pcs of destin cream and have not collect ...i pay her last year april i think till now .

feza: when u copmplete ur power point rite, go to save as then at the next line after the place where u type the file name, click on the down arrow then can choose the file type.. from there, click on the JPEG File interchange Format then can liao...

<font color="ff0000">Lemon Tee</font>
When is ur celebration? When do u intend to have the food delivered? U stay at Bishan hor.. abit inconvenient for me. But the rolls and eclairs are really yummy.

Pine Garden,
The black forest cake is really yummy. U can ask them to put less rum in the cake. I have ordered a 3kg cake, so worried I cant finish it leh.

<font color="ff0000">Jappooh</font>
When u join the spree, u must have posted the trxn ref no. in the thread right? Can u retrieve this thread now? I cant even rem when I joined the spree.... faint.. Dun know spree no. wat also.

<font color="ff0000">Feza</font>
Thats very nice. I have done something similar for Annika, but I put it on a frame. I havent comlete it yet, cos I tabao work home to do at nite. Most of the time when I go to bed, it's 1am.

Sunshinekid
Celebration for JX's birthday on this Saturday. Delivered on this friday (2/2). Where do you stay? I'm ordering 1 ctn of vanilla rolls, 1 ctn of mini eclairs and 1 ctn of mini profitaroles. Now still left 2 boxes of rolls and 2 pkts of profitaroles.

Pine Garden,
ya. I still thinking if want to order 2kg or 3 kg, seems like a bit too much if for less than 30 pax.

jappooh
It's really inconvenient of her. That time when she asked for it I already couldnt find, in the end had to trawl through the entire archive. But problem now is the thread has been removed right???

Back