(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

jappooh

i've read a lot on the newspapers abt this lor. Some pp were pressured into signing. If u can say no, then ok lor.

hahah,
we just form WAHM club lah. if u wanna join also can. just pm me. we just chat chat and see whether can get any good ideas that we can work from home.

Sally
yes, 2 yrs contract is std.

Hi Mashy,
my hubby is asking my MIL can look after elvin for 2 hrs anot cos he say go see see at most is waste that 2hrs. AS for signing package or things like that we are quite firm one loh so no problem. (Wan to earn my $$ very hard hor..hee)

Can put me in the list ehn we can chat and see how..Hee..hee..

Jappooh
Dun attend lah... I also received such calls b4... I let them bah bah finished all their "selling" then I told them "I AM NOT INTERESTED" haha! Then they continued... say is a free gift for u... I say I am NOT GREEDY... and put the phone down... think they sure buay tahan me...

Jappooh
Dun attend lah... I also received such calls b4... Rule of thumbs...Nothing is free is tis world! Hehe! Even strike toto also need to invest lah.

I let them bah bah finished all their "selling" then I told them "I AM NOT INTERESTED" haha! Then they continued... say is a free gift for u... I say I am NOT GREEDY... and put the phone down... think they sure buay tahan me...

Hi SiewLng,
haha... u very cute..I will let my hubby decide loh.

I told him if go after that he have to go orchard shopping with me..haha.. my hubby dun go shopping with me one loh. So see how tmr loh..

Sally
Congrats on your new job! Sounds interesting! Good luck!

Siewlng
I received so many calls from these people appearing with different selling techniques... got my database from "Chance of a Lifetime" lucky draw, blah blah blah. I will tell them "it's ok, you can have my gift".

Hi gals,
i also hope to get a admin job in poly ir U but no one wan me lei cos no experience.
sad.gif

i switched from IT programmer to admin cos I was so sick of the deadline...and no time to do family planning..working in poly not so bad..but can be abit boring at time cos of the environment but no temptation.

Hi tiffany,
so good that u can have a switch. For me i also hope for the switch but no one wan to employ me lei..

BTW,
do u suffer pay cut after the switch?

sally, frankly speaking, i will love your job too if no deadline but to blame for no inc and bonus, that is not a wise act. Everyone plays a part in making a company proftiable, not just employee only. I was so sick of my previous employer..old computer..old pple ard..and also only know how to BS!

jappooh, i did suffer a pay cut of about $200 cos govt normally got a formula in pay. They have tried to match my pay..so not so bad with that $200 i can exchange my life back.
And not easy to switch cos they really asked me alot of qns but now they find me useful cos i know so many technical term and can even repair my own notebook haha...

stat board now in PMP system...think no more auto increment..if ur pmp grade is below the increment range...really cham...so now cannot slack anymore..and of cos ur boss must like u also.

contract offer also not bad lah..just that they will ask ur boss if he/she wish u to renew or not..

Hi mummies ,

We meeting on monday afternoon at Jurong Point ....

Go coffee ..c c look look .... go kiddy palace...etc

Anyone interested ?

SMS me at 90306086....

congrats, mashy. "tua li ku hai" ... so envy ... i also wanna do the home biz but now preg, how can i contribute to yr biz since u say will b hardwork? i got many big toys if u doing rental biz hehe i rent to yr coy the big toys then u pay me lor hahahahha

congrats on new job, sally
happy.gif

bochap blur liao... amanda is at ngee ann CITY but sally will be at ngee ann POLY lei haha

today br j to haircut... he cry until the whole shopping centre tumbling down meh... buay tahan him

Bulma
how was the hair cut at the parkway kiddo salon?? I think ethan if go cut hair sure will scream as well...gng to bring him to trim before the photo shoot hee hee :p

sally
good news ah
happy.gif
new job at ngee ann poly...hmmmm yeah big step to take after being with the same colleague for 10 years hor...

siewlay
u so blur le...haha see ngee ann onyl assume its the same le haha :p

aiyo j cry and scream and struggle lor refuse to cut hair...

today br j to kindermusik... he loves it but i dun think i able to sign up cos my hb gotto work on alternate sat one mah then no one to help me do the activity w j... i bu fang pian lei the activities so tiring lk dat haha

bulma
I think there are some places that hold the class on sun, so if really j enjoy n you both think worth it, then can sign up for those.

Etelle n Bulma
Aiyo, I was so sleepy at opi mah... still thinking abt Amanda talking abt the sales at her place mah hehe! So keep on thinking Ngee Ann City haha!

Bulma
Have discussed with my hb, we decided to continue the kindermusik... U let J join lah, my hb help u on alternate Sat. (provided J willing to let my hb carry lah) hehe!

As we can see tat YJ enjoyed alot during the class... smile n laugh (until siao haha!)

I agreed with Bulomum is tiring for the parent haha! But also tiring for bb, cos YJ came back slept 1 hour liao, now sleep again (till now going to be 1.5hours liao) haha! Good good!

Ivory
Personally I think is interesting loh... Got to "dance" along with your bb, massage them... YJ enjoy the dancing most...

Bulma n I was chit chating behind said teacher is good leh, even talking can become singing haha!

The school have many gadgets for them to play with... each time give 1 type, e.g. shaker. N tis YJ is KPO type besides hers, she also go n play others one, so she was bery busy loh... haha!

I think can sign up if ZJ like it.

Sally
Congrats... All the best.

ivory
at first i also tot can deposit ryan at kindermusik n i relax for awhile leh.. ahahah.. i day dreaming loh.. really tiring loh.. u let ZJ try for 1 trial lah.

bulma, siewlng
i sign up liao. at the tanglin mall one. cos i hardly see R pay attention for so long one.
happy.gif
My class like more gals than boys leh.

Bulomum
Elias one got more boys than gals leh... haha!
N most of the bb names start with J haha!

Yaya, YJ also pay attention to teacher leh, but sometimes she stray away or go do her "PR" haha!

Bulomum
wow really that good ah...babies will pay attention for long time ah...good good good hee
happy.gif
ethan also going for first gym trial though not kidermusik.... but think musik be fun...how is the charges like if sign them up for the class??

ivory ,

I had tried kindermusik at woodland ... I don't like bcos the teacher don't really experience . will be trying Tanglin this friday ... if u want to join me together with one of my friend I can fetch u down ....

Jus celebrate Shayna's 1st bthday.. share with u some of the pics..

668849.jpg

Her 1st pair of shoes..

668850.jpg

Winnie the Pooh balloons

668851.jpg

Winnie the Pooh banner

668852.jpg

Shayna's bthday cake

BBger
Tat cake look big leh... how many Kg huh?
U design wan ah?

Your chalet look bery big leh, tat's y tat price lah hehe!

Mashy
I am paying $25 per lesson. Total 8 lessons. If I join, still need to buy the take-home use materials, I think cost abt less than $50.
Oops, I think I should stop promoting for Kindermusik liao hehe! No commission leh!

Lim
Chloe's 1st pic look like a cover look from magazine. Did u take it yourselves? Or u did it at studio? Bery nice leh!

Back