(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

sorry for the intrusion. a message for Lib:

hey, my connection is finally done. catch u at msn tmr! probably ard the usual time. cheers!

hi christina,

i'm still in kiv mode abt the car... won't be buying now cos not convenient for me to drive the car, n hb hasn't gotten his license yet.. but vios will be one of my top choices...

morning... i am on mc for both yest n today, as a result of my sprain on monday.. din dare to move ard too much, so was confined to bed n sofa for most of yesterday.. hopefully can recover soon...

for pimple cream, i'm currently using pimple gel from Body shop n garnier. my pimple situation is pretty much under control (hope it stays that way!). u can try to take more water, i.e. usual pimple combat ways. dun think gynae can give us anything, but remember not to take anything marked "poison".. before preggie i went to see a doc at national skin centre was given some v effective acne cream, but it's potent n it's a classified poison.

hi christina,

i m currently using d pimple cream fr l'oreal, d lite blue colored tube. find tat it's pretty effective. mayb u can try it.

anissa, i dun hv those. but dun worry. tink they wld subside after u hv given birth.
happy.gif
ur poor hb...

tingting, u take care okie. rest more.
happy.gif

hi tingting

Take care ah... rest more and dun move around too much.

My hubby been pushing me to learn driving and I am starting a very intensive driving schedule in June. On days which I am not working, I am having driving lessons, sometimes 2 lessons in a day. The last day which my gynae approves any practical lesson or test is on 25 July and I hope to be able to get my license then. If not, gotta wait after my confinement. For the past 3 mths which my hubby is in China. The car is juz sitting in the carpark and only his parents drives it around during the weekends. Such a waste.

Re pimples.. so far I have no pimple outbreak at all... so no need to use pimple cream. :eek:)

Hi Anissa, actually we can't say we are notti mommies.. juz tat preg alone is oredi very stressful.. restricting ourselves even more, isn't adding on more pressure to us? and oso i always believe that we can do & eat anitin but juz take in moderation.

Tingting.. do rest well.. try not to move abt..

hi vone
yet to take a test date yet as I need to pass my Final Theory test and complete my road modules. So I really doubt I am able to take my driving test by 25 July

Anissa
What are rou liu? Is it small bits of flesh? If yes, my mommy has them after she got pregnant with me and never went away

angel, oic. if u jus started ur lessons, then i dun tink u can make it in time b4 u give birth. jus njoy ur lessons 4 d time being.
happy.gif

ladies ...

me took leave today oso ... woke up with my body aching all over ... think due to the fall i had yest ....

waiting for lunch now ...

hi vone
I don't think I can get my license before 25 July even I am now on very accelerated program... but my hubby insist that I start learning now as he feels I won't have time after I've given birth.

hi miso
thanks thanks! Can I have the contact of your maid agency? Have you chosen a maid yet?

Hi Seabreeze
take care ah... get plenty of rest at home

tingting and vone, thanks. i bought the blemish gel from bodyshop yesterday. complexion getting worse and its affecting my self esteem. my face used 2b porcelain clear before becoming preggie...friends and family been giving me this shock reaction when they c me.. =(

tingting, take care of the sprain. you'll be getting heavier and there's gonna be more pressure on ur ankle..

angel, take it easy okay? personally i find driving quite a stressful affair in singapore, especially when we're preggie. sometimes i forget to breathe properly when i'm on the highway cuz i had to focus on the cars...2 weeks ago, i kenna a road rage driver who tailgated me for 20mins on tpe from jalan kayu to changi airport. he backed off at the airport after getting outta the car to confront me only to find that i'm pregnant...

hmmmm my point is, if u get stressed up at anytime, hold back. all the best and be careful!

hi christina, what kind of driver is that to tailgate you all the way?? it's a bit psycho if u ask me.. think it's good practice to lock all doors when we drive...

angel, dun get too stressed abt the driving.. not sure if there's a restriction on mums-to-be taking the practical test when it's v close to their delivery date... do check it out with the driving centre or your instructor... my hb also just started learning... hoping to get his license by the time bb comes..hehe... it's goo

tingting, he gave me nightmares, i cried the moment i saw my hubby coming outta the arrival hall that night. really regreted not driving straight to the police station. he's quite a young chap, early30s. i switched into his lane, he got mad, then started honking all the way for 5mins like a mad driver. he even drove his car next to mine and honked further. i ignored him, he got feddup cuz i din give him attention, and followed me all the way to the airport. it was nightmarish.....kenna tailgated so closely i cant even c his headlights...i knew i had to cave in so i stopped my car ath the departure berth, he got out, wanted to attack me, but backed off after he saw my stomach. i scolded "A**H***!!!" and he din even dare to turn back.

i think its just because im a lady driver. if its a man driving, he wun have the nerves to follow... i din even do anything wrong, gave ample time, signalled then switched lane.... mad man....after that i din dare to drive for days for the fear that i'll bump into him on the road...

seabreeze, how's ur knee?? if it's veri painful, then better apply some ointment on it.

angel, it's true. coz after u give birth, ur energy wld b concentrated on ur bb oledi.

christina, dun worry, it's jus ur hormones acting up. jus remember 2 keep ur face clean & apply blemish gel 2x/day k. gosh, were u in d 1st lane?? if not, how can d driver do tat?? tat's veri bad of him.

hi vone, thanks. im quite a vainpot so the pimples are quite devastating. doesnt help that my husband's complexion is porcelain clear.=(

i was in the middle lane. that driver had a galfriend next to him. she didnt even dare to get out. i think he made use of my vulnerability to boost his ego. just because im a lady driver. if i'm an ah beng, he'll probably be hammered the moment he got outta the car. eventually i kept telling myself that i should feel sorry for him, people like him wun go far in the society. i think he has criminal tendencies oso, one of those who will kill his galfriend if she leaves him kind. he has problems with anger management...might just end up in jail for other issues one day

ladies ...

thanks for concern ... now the body ach is almost gone ... execpt for the blue black on my knee ...

me didn't dare to drive after knowing that me preg ... cos feeling so sick most of the time ...

christina ...

must be careful ... alot of crazy ppl out there ...

angel ...

you very gan-ho to start learning driving now ar ... envy ler ...

seabreeze, yar loh. a lot of kookoo brain fried people out there.the other day i was at sistic counter and this man in front of me wanna refund his tickets. the sistic lady was very patient and explained that tickets are non-refundable, he got so pissed, he shred up and flung the tickets in front of everyone to prove his point. waht a waste! tearing his own money...so strange....

speaking of sistic...so many nice events coming up in sep! snow wolf lake...and this morning i found out that cirque du solei also coming down in sep to perform....wahhhh!!! i'll be giving birth that mth

Tot as a 'refresher' on each others EDD ....

1. timie ~ prince (1st August) TMC
2. cmy ~ prince (1st August) Mt.A
3. lib ~ princess (7th August) TMC
4. chemistry ~ princess (9th August) KKH
5. tingting ~ prince (9th August)
6. everafter ~ prince (12 August) TMC
7. miso ~ princess (16th August) TMC
8. mummytobe ~ princess (19th August) TMC
9. tulip ~ prince (19 Aug) TMC
10. ixwong ~ prince (20th August) TMC
11. hoshi5 ~ princess (23rd August) Gleneagles/MtA
12. cakey ~ princess (23 Aug) TMC/Mt A
13. erowen ~ princess (26/27th August)
14. wishes ~ princess (28th August)
15. vone ~ prince (28th August) TMC
16. reenie ~ princess (29th August)
17. cat_tail ~ princess (30th August)
18. angel ~ princess (Sept 4) Raffles
19. christina ~ princess (Sept 11) Mt E
20. seabreeze ~ prince (Sept 13) Mt A

thx seabreeze for the refresher.. but think thr is some more mommies not in the list..

like many mommies are not realli active these few days.. Ero.. whr r u? havent hear from u lately...

Christina, watever it is do drive wif care..

christina, ur experience so scary... dunno wat I will do if I'm in ur shoes!.... man hor! they think that they are very good drivers and always look down on woman drivers!... hurmp!...

angel, do be careful when u r learning to drive ok?.... quite dangerous esp when u r inexperienced...

My hubby since knowing that I'm preggie, dun allow me to drive at all.... now go everywhere must depend on him...
sad.gif

christina, your experience is indeed harrowing... thank God you're alright!

today's weather is pretty humid... sort of miss the aircon in office... think my utilities bills after delivery will be pretty high..haha...

Angel,

Yes!!! That's what I was referring to. Bits of meat. So disgusting!!! So your mum also got them when she was pregnant with you? And they never went away?!?!??!?! Damn! I am going to cry now! It's not just on the neck, it's on my body as well. Helpppppppppp!

lib, ting and hoshi, that experience left a scar, got phobia driving after that..thank god, bb protected me...

yah recently getting more humid, last weekend played mahjong at my mom's place and i made everybody stop the game halfway cuz i wanna take cold water bath. i took 3 baths during the game in the end heheh

hoshi, i think i'm gonna stop driving soon. scared leg cramps. it takes me 40mins to drive from sembawang to town =(

anissa, i had a little tissue bump at my back.. feels like tissue fibroids right? i massaged it and after a few days it went away. maybe u can try rubbing into the area?

1. timie ~ prince (1st August) TMC
19. anissa ~ prince (Sept 5)
20. christina ~ princess (Sept 11) Mt E
21. seabreeze ~ prince (Sept 13) Mt A

Christina,

It's not what you have described. What I am experiencing is bits of flesh growing frm my skin. It's very disgusting
sad.gif

Hello, i'm a newcomer.
Currently in my week 22.was looking for a good shoe right now.. but could not get one. anyone got recommendation? Brand "Scoll" a bit auntie.

christina, to play safe, better not drive now lor.. quite dangerous esp if halfway driving and ter's cramp... or we may jam brake suddenly if baby give us a big kick... haha..

anissa, dun be sad....i know it eats into our self confidence just like my getting from bad to worse complexion. i'm even too embarrassed to go to town sometimes. have u seen ur gynae about it yet?

hahahah, hoshi, u're very cute. i think we're both scaring angel. but i'm definitely gonna put driving on hold soon cuz im super prone to cramps, esp on both calfs, so i can imagine what u said happening...

coffeedrinker, welcome! the sad thing is most aunty brands offer better grip and comfort. i used to be a nine west shoe freak, now have to bear with scholl...i felt the big difference immediately when my heels sink into the cushy soles. u can try rockport or nike for sandals...

anissa, cheer up okay? i help u ask my gynae tomoro. i'm seeing him in the morning, so u can get an answer faster and enjoy the long weekend. *hugs*

Hi ladies, I hv added mine too.

1. . timie ~ prince (1st August) TMC
22. snoopy ~ unknown (Sept 17) Gleneagles

Christina, what I will do in your shoes is that I will come out of my car with an umbrella....I normally have one in my car. So that the big bully will think twice about doing anything.

Angel, it is possible to get your license by July 25 if you can complete your lessons fast (provided you are with driving school as you can get a test date faster than private students). I managed to complete all my lessons in 1 month and waited 1/2 a month for my driving test. So I managed to get my license in 1 1/2 months time.

SeaBreeze, take care of your knee....must rub to get rid of bruise too.

Lib, so may23 meeting on bo? If on, I can make it too.

Anissa, do you have a lot of those rou liu? I think you can get it even when you are not pregnant, cos both my mom and sis have them.

Christina,

Thnks! I really appreciate that cos I am losing sleep over those 'lumps of unslightly flesh' now.

Snoopy,

I notice those rou liu when I was abt 4 1/2 mth but then there were only a handful ... around my breast and on my tummy (near the belly button) but few days ago, I found a group of abt 6 on the right side of my neck. I nearly freaked out! I never had them before pregnancy, really wonder what's the cause. I tried to 'peel' them off but it's very painful.

Hi all pretty mummies, I hv added mine... :eek:)

1. . timie ~ prince (1st August) TMC
22. snoopy ~ unknown (Sept 17) Gleneagle
23. yvonne ~ prince (Sept 11) TMC

Hi chirstina,
That guy is a real B@s#%#xd! Trying to act mancho infront of his gf izzit!!

Hi Aniisa,
Dun be so sad. It's just a process of pregnancy & u can still get rid of them thru laser either from plastic surgeon or even aesthetic. U just tahan for another few more mths first. For now, u try to put on some powder to hide them but dun itch hand, go and peel it. It might leave a scar mark..

christina, omg, tat's veri veri mean of d driver!! since it's over, dun tink so much abt it okie.

anissa, dun worry so much. follow cat_tail's advice & remember not 2 peel them okie. if not got scar, then u wld feel worse okie. *hugz*

Morn all MTBs:

Today super free, so I sort out the chart in another version. Let me know if there's any changes you want to make.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummies To be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>lib</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter</TD><TD>12th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummytobe</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD>GEH/MAH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD>TMC/MAH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>26/27th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>christina</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>yvonne</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>17th Sept</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

cat_tail &amp; vone,

Actually my hubby told me the same thing: go for laser treatment after delivery ... But just can't help but to feel sad now.

Been shopping around for baby clothes of late. The clothes for baby gals r just so cute! Too bad mine is a boy. Kinda tempted to let him wear gals clothes while he is still young and no one can tell ... Hahaha ...

GD Morn all mummies tobe...

christina, seebreeze &amp; cookies
notice tat our edd quite close to each other...

cookies,
which gynae u r seeing now? tom i got appmt with eunice chua...cant wait to see my bb...

Oppss.. pai sek ting2, I have amended it.
happy.gif
There you are:

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummies To be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lib</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookies</TD><TD>12th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter</TD><TD>12th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummytobe</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD>GEH/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD>TMC/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>26/27th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>christina</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yvonne</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>17th Sept</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back