(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

Sheris,

Nid to ask u abt the massage lady. When she do binding, have to leave on for a day is it? or can take out anytime one? Then nid to bath b4 the massage?

Do you put JJ in the room when u having massage? I mean is it ok someone enters the room when having the massage? sorrie ah.. me qn kid.. hahaha
299734.gif

Shirley,

Hope bb will come out by EDD, then can go wedding dinner,
also don't need to worry abt kena induced, heehee.
Hmm, me wondering, does our thinking/ wishes
really affect when our bb will come out?
happy.gif

SP,

I think to some extent it does lor. Like for my case, tt time i keep telling Shanice & hope tt bb comes out early than EDD. Then indeed she comes out much earlier than tt (though i never expect her to come out so soon)

shirley

u not qn kid lah.... me happy to ans

it is okie to left bb in the rm... but when u having ur massage u only wearing ur inner beauty... then the binding she do, i usually try to leave it on as long as possible... at least a few hours...then bathing is up to u... ur choice....

sometimes JJ dun cooperate den my aunt will come into e rm n bring him out... make sure ur Shanice is well fed b4 the massage o/w half way she cry for milk den alamak.... change her diapers n make her comfy b4 e massage..

Sheris,

tt's Y i ask her to come on wkends, Coz onli me & hubby at home. Hubby agree to help me look after Shanice. & Shanice on FM, so heeheee.. not tt bad. At least i no nid to close the doors.. haha.

So how is JJ doing? He ok liao? Oh ya, i read ur blog everyday.. interesting "stories"...
happy.gif

Sheris,

Wah... wear nitegrown? so sexy one ah? ahhahaha..
hmm.. then better put bb outside.. haha. Btw, the massage lady very young ah??

nope... she in her late forties... got 4 kids the oldest is 23 liao.... usually ya coz they more comfortable when they massage no restrction of movements

nw sorting my kids photos juz realised JJ 24 days liao... wow din really notice tt...

24 days seems short when we think back to the day when we in labour... but it seem so long when thinking abt confinement :p kekeke

Morning ladies....
299769.gif

My baby is abt 3kg as of 2 weeks ago...didnt measure yesterday....did the cervix check.so uncomfortable....now still feel the numbness....

SP have u dilate???my gynae told me 80% I will give birth before my EDD....so prob next week lor....

Sheris,

JJ & Shanice share the same bd is it? If so, tt means Shanice oso 24 days liao! oh, so u having full mth celebration for JJ?
299793.gif

Time flies hor, sheris, when u r having a good time! So fast yr JJ 24 days old liao
happy.gif

Time flies for me too! My edd is in 6 days and since no action yet I might as well go out have more fun!

Plan:
Tonite: dinner with friends
Tomorrow nite: dinner with another gp of friends
Sat: gynae appt, swimming
Sun: coffee with more friends

Looks like I'm not free to give birth leh, hahaha...
rofl.gif

Love,

How come gynae never check the weight ytd ah? Hmm.. so u excited a not?? hehehe..maybe can see ur bb soon wor!

SP,

Aiyoh.. u arrange so many appts, bb dun want to come out liao lah.. he still want to go outing

Love,

Wah, that's good news indeed! So happy for u, yr waiting is gonna be over soon! Me ZERO dilation and cervix still tight.
uhoh.gif

The cervix check a bit unpleasant hor? Numb until now? Gosh.

hahaha...sp ur bb wan to go shop shop jalan jalan dun wan to come out yet

me dun think hv one month celebration but still got e rituals to do eeeeeelucky fast fast one... den distribute some cakes eggs

Shirley

Didint check the weight cos no point checking every week....since it wont be much different.....anyway my gynae mentioned my baby wont be more than 3.5kg......actually not feeling excited ler.....I shd say fear............last nite cant sleep.....after the check up my hubby asked me y I looked so sian......he knows I scared as its nearer......

SP

U still got so much energy wor.....do u think 1 cm dilation is alot??? I still tot shd dilate more.....scared wont be able to dilate on time for natural birth.....

shirley
u christian or buddhist? tt day full month muz worship the gods n cut a bit of bb hair den keep in the red pkt...

nt really keen to do it but e bitch(grandma in law) wans den as long as she dun touch my jj too much den can go along w it lor.....

Love,

Hmm.. then quite ok lah. actually no nid to be scare one lah. after a while, u oso wont remember what happened in the delivery suite liao. Like me, i oso can't recall the pain alreadie.

Sheris,

Me free-thinker. But more to the buddhist side, will go bugis pai pai sometimes. but i dun have a alter at home. So not going through the rituals. My mum oso buddhist, but she also never cut our hair ley. Hehehhe...

Hmm.. any idea what is the johnson baby oil for? & how to use it??

Love,

Aiyo, why u scared until can't sleep? Shld be happy mah, yr bb coming out soon wor, exactly what u want, yeah? Try to catch some sleep during the day today, okie?
happy.gif

Re: Energy
I'm very lucky and pampered becoz we get ard by car & hb drives, no need to take public transport so don't need much energy to go out, hahaha. That's why we so fat, always sit and eat, hardly need to walk.
lol.gif

Re: Dilation
1cm means yr cervix is getting softer and readying itself for giving birth mah! That's something, isn't it? Better than mine, no action
lame.gif

Sidetrack a bit, my milk teeth has to be pulled out by dentist becoz they won't budge when the permanent teeth came out. Only 2 milk teeth was removed by myself. I got so tired and sick of seeing dentist to extract teeth, so painful also, every time kena needle injection into my gums. OUCH!

Think my "bone system" very stubborn, wonder if it's gonna happen with my cervix too - refuse to open, hahahaha.
lol.gif

Ladies,

I rather sad. Hubby say got a movie, he feel like watching. Then i also got a movie i feel like watching. But then the qn of "who looks after bb then?" popped into our head. So hubby suggest tt we go take turns watch movie on our own instead of watching together. Sob sob... Y like tt? Can't help but think "Got bb liao, he don't want me liao?"
299820.gif

shirley

the ritual onli those very traditional in mind will do one.... the bb oil very useful when bb got flakes on the head... like dandruff... apply the oil on the scalp then wait for a while then comb out the flakes then wash hair....

Aiyo, poor Shirley, try not to think like that, ok? This kind of thing bo-pian one, unless u r able to leave bb with someone for a few hrs? Yr MIL no way lah, is there anyone else who can help u?

shirley, dun think this way abt the movies, etc. what my hubby n i did was to wait till the DVD of the movie is out then we rent it. though it takes a longer time to watch that fav movie, well at least we can watch together w/ bb arnd
happy.gif

i also hand-express my milk, v depressing, only like 20-30ml each exercise on both sides. if i am diligent, i could only express up to 80ml a day
sad.gif
hence raeyen relies on FM heavily.

i also notice raeyen makes some throaty noises when sleeping, as if he is clearing his throat.

shirley
dun like tt lah... males sometime very untactful.. suggest to him tt wait for the vcd den watch together at hm lor...

Tell u lah, either my MIL and/ or SIL will stay at home to take care of bb while the rest of us will go out to eat or go shopping. So far only once my BIL accompanied my SIL at home, other times he gets to go out while she stays home.

Why do u think I keep going out now? Becoz next time I'll be the one staying at home while hb & family gets to go out. Me will be home alone with bb and I'm not the type who can stand being cooped up at home leh
uhoh.gif

Shirley...

Don't think that way... Life is very different when you have a baby.. so have to sacrifice certain things... that time my fren told me she never step into a cinema until her kid was 6 years old! i told my hubby that den he says it's okie can rent DVD...
happy.gif
Suggest to your hubby that wait for DVD den can watch together...
happy.gif

Ladies...
U can PM me your hp numbers and where u stay + your email address.. den i can compile the list.. i'll circulate this list via email...
happy.gif

Sheris,

So if there r not flakes on the head, then there is no nid to use the bb oil?

Bichon,

Me oso. hand express this am, onli managed to get 50ml. Aiyoh.. then just now feed her, she throw out everything. Wasted! hoping the injured nipples get well soon, then i can use pump liao..

Saintbaby,

ok, will PM u. Shanice using Pampers. Tried other brands like mami poko, huggies, drypers (all free samples).. dun really like lor. Some of them think dun have urine indicator one.. or perhaps i don't koe how to see. hehehe

Ladies,

Actually i believe he koes the possibility of renting VCDs or DVDs. But then such words still pop out from his mouth. Very sad one ley. Now he come home, after dinner, its play his PC game, then sleep. Of coz in b/w he will help wif the feeding. Then i complained to him, say he no acc me, he say ok, he will reduce 1/2 the PC time & acc me. What happens is, he off pc liao, to acc me.. but always end up sleeping instead. Sigh!

Then can't remember wat, but he mentioned abt having a 2nd bb. Then i was like "har? 1 onli, u alreadie got no time for me liao, still expect to have a 2nd one"

shirley

at least he still tok to u n help w the feeding ny hb NV help out n we hv nt tok to each other for the past two weeks... everytime he come back he goes straight to the study rm.. on pc... till late then come into the rm n slp... like tt i shld go to the kitchen to get a chopper n chop him.... maybe file for divorce also can... so angry n upset w him....

RE: diapers
me using pamper nw but will switch to huggies when bb older or uses size m.....

Sheris..

Have u tried using Pureen, DyperS or Nepia? I heard that huggies is good le.. but always no sample.. haiz... My hubby wans me to use napkins but i dun wan le... next time when my ah ma lok after baby she will use but for me i think diapers are soo much easier... Men!! They jus dun understand... should leave them to take care of baby alone for one day!
happy.gif

shirley
tok to him he give black face, one word ans... y muz i look 4 trouble...confinement, n two months prior chinese new year he always lke tt....very fed up...

saintbaby
my gal using dypers not bad but not gd 4 boyz...coz leak lah... use nappies veri siong one leh... wash n if no sun die liao... use dypers lor cheap n nt bad can afford to change

Re: Diapers
Now using Pampers (fr hospital), soon will use Nepia. Nepia is gd, soft & has urine indicator. I also dun like Drypers, for MPoko, I prefer the S size & above coz the NB's cutting is quite odd to fit bb snuggly. Then will change to Nepia & Huggies Dry Comfort when he starts to use S size.

Re: Buey zi-dong Hubbies
I u/stand all your troubles, most men r like that. My hb said I've 3 mths' rest while he still needs to wake up early every morning for work, so I muz u/stand y he was reluctant to get up to make milk! I talked to him & things hv improved a little, lets see how long it gonna last.

Shirley

Did u tell ur hubby u very depressed when u hear that???If I am in ur shoe I will do that...but for me at least next time if we need time of our own.....I still have my mum to look after my ger.....so dun think will be so bad.....

Cheer up ok???
299857.gif

hmmm bichon i hope urs will last... i try tokin for 3 years liao but still not much change except if really muz look for change... the intensity of then tension is less lor... dun know if he is more responsive or me more bochap....

at least u gals can see ur hubby every nitez......for me I willbe staying at my mum place during confinement.....my hubby will only be staying wif me for 2 weeks....after that he will only come n visit me n baby after work then he will go back home n sleep.......which means I will not see him for 2 weeks.....so sad....
299863.gif

love
at least ur hb is very caring... sometimes i rather not see my hb...
299868.gif
the onli thg to comfort myself is tt at least he nv ill treat me n e kids.... anythg wrong i can still complain to his parents n they side me more than him...

Sheris

Maybe this is not ur 1st born baby...thats y....mine 1st born mah and my hubby loves kids......so he already prepared himself to help me at nite lor....hope he can do it lar......scarly say say only...
299870.gif

Poll:
1) What brand of FM are u using??
2) What brand of bottles are u using??
3) What brand of diapers are u using??

Bichon..

Wat is nepia brand? never c b4 ley.

Re: hubby

Actually wat is more upsetting is when i complain to him tt "bb taking up our couple time", he will reply me, "u r the one who want to try 4 a bb mah." i really dunno how to reply him liao when he says tt, coz true lah, i am the one who says i want a bb. But nonetheless, quite sad to hear tt from his mouth, as if bb doesn't belong to him wor!

love,

How come ur hubby cannot move to ur mum's house to stay during ur confinement meh?

Poll:
1) Enfa A+
2) Avent (mite b changing to NUK soon)
3) pampers

love

this behaviour happen for all 3 kids... so dun think tt's the problem... think he hv nt grown up yet...

re:poll
1. brand - mummy brand bm
2. bottle - avent
3. diapers - jj use pamper
jh use huggies
jx use dypers n pampers

Back