(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

love,
the waiting game not fun to play hor...still can remember my gynae also wants me to play waiting game but i choose c sect in the end ...

bubbleling,

Yup.. tt's wat i'm thinking. letting her use NUK bottles. hmm.. think nid to sneak out again this wkend to buy.. hahaha :p (excuses...)

Saintbaby,

Sometimes i very tired, see this Shanice still like being noti, wah.. i will scold her one. But after tt, see her so poor thing, coz afterall, she onli a bb, then feel heartache for her liao.

Shanice can turn her head left, right, up & down. Then sometimes when she move her musical toy, can see her eye start to roll a bit (following the toys), but then not as alert as we adults.

If say turning body, she does turn sometimes lor. Like when she sleep, she now can turn to one side sleep liao.

Love,

Yummy dinner.. i oso want to eat ley. hahaha

Btw, any mummies trying massaging for bb? me thinking of trying ley.. coz heard its very gd for bb, & a great way to bond too

shirley,
u have no pblm sneaking out mah ...for me very diff ..i told my mum i need to go buy ashlyn's diaper & FM soon then i can sneak out again mayb this weekend wahahaha
hmm i hvnt try massaging for her dun dare leh :p

oh ya any ladies here engage massage lady ?tot of engaging one leh...cos whenever i see my flabby tum tum i feel so sad

bubbleling,

Hmm, initially wanted to do the post-natal massage one, but then later think think... Y spend the $. so decide dun want liao.

Now i went down to my pre-pregnancy weight liao. just tt the hip somehow grow bigger, think due to natural birth lor. Tt one think no way to reduce liao.. sad sad

shirley,
im still tinking whether to engage massage lady leh ...i still hv at least 10kg more to go ...jin sad..tum tum flabby,thighs so big ,hip also big ...i guess i wont hv time to exercise also haiz...

shirley....

u sooo good... so fast go back to your pre-pregnancy weight...
happy.gif
i lost 10kg.... now still got another 5-6kg to lose.. *sigh* sian le...
sometimes when Kirsten cry.. i will scold her... den she will look at me n give me the kind of look that she knoes im scolding her... den after tst she will stop crying for a while.. i think have to train frm young... dun wan next time when bring her out den keep crying... very embrassing one...
embarrassed.gif
keke...

I will engage the malay massage lady to do the massage for me after I gave birth.....

Bubbleling y u choose c-section instaed of waiting???even if u have to wait u can ask ur gynae to indue mah.......no need to c-section mah.......

wow quite a lot of postings hmm juz some of my opinions

RE: bf
agreed tt it is hard wk to bf.... bu muz jia you jia you.. persevere...n milk n chicken essence nt very sure if they really help in increasing ms but can try....

RE: bringing nb out
better minimize n try not to bring out for too long or to crowded plcs

RE: 5 in 1 jab
think will give JJ 5in 1 coz both his sibling had it n no fever

RE: wt loss
envy shirley so fast back to pre preg wt me still got around 8kg to go

RE: bb massage
better dun try urself is u nt sure... n if get the massage ladies make sure they know wat they doing... cousin bb had the massage end up crying n crying....

the 5 in one is taken when bb is 3months, 4 months n 5 months.... then

it is common for bb to leak a bit when they drinking from the bottle...

one month assement have to go coz they are monitoring bb's bmi n growth..... very fast one... coz du have to join the same queue as the adults bb got priority.....

Morning, ladies!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>EDD-</TD><TD>Pop date</TD><TD>Hosp.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font></TD><TD>2.84kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font></TD><TD>3.85kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font></TD><TD>2.63kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font></TD><TD>2.472kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font></TD><TD>3.03kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font></TD><TD>2.69kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>27-Jun-05</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD>3.25kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font></TD><TD>3.55kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes
new.gif
</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font></TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>3-Aug-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Sheris,

Thks 4 answering my qn. no idea wat is Shanice weight now. but we r thinking ,aybe got 3kg liao. read a bk, they say approx increase 200g per wk.

what is JJ's wt now?

heehee wat to do every morning got t wake hb up to fetch JH to sch... den JJ cooperative mah

JJ's wt based on mon 4.4kg

hmmm seems like the book quite accurate if based on his wt when he born if baes on the discharged wt then gain around 900g

shirley
the massage does push the hip bone back smaller a bit...u wan the contacts of my massage lady? hers is 2hours for $45 u pay aft each service... can stop after any number of times no obligation...maybe u can try once see if u like it but she massage quite hard but comfort after a while

Shirley, Shanice looks cheeky! Her little hands and feet so cute too! Bet u after Love sees Shanice she lagi cannot wait to give birth hahaha...
lol.gif

sp

what i meant was from the book shirely read abt bb every wk gain 200g....

shirley
her contact number is 90048804 oh she stay at woodlands also..... ya she does on weekends as well... ya she does the binding....

u hv any abdominal support binder? she can do a double binding w her cloth n the binder... more effective the tighter u bind more effective... but muz tahan...

SP,

Hahhaa... Shanice looks cheeky ah? She very noti, early ytd want to take photos of her, she wnats to sleep. then ard 10pm, she wake up liao, we take photos again, after tt, she dun want to sleep liao

Sheris,

Ok, i will sms her. i dun hae abdominal support binder...sigh! So how many times have u massage alreadie &amp; wat is the frequency?

her name is mdm noor..... then i onli had 4 times she coming on fri for the last time... so she onli use my binder n not her cloth... the ad support binder u can get at guardian nw they hv so sort of promo ... juz gotten my on sat for $29 plus.... it provide quite good support if u got back ache...

Sheris,

Wah.. thks for all the info. Hmm.. i sms her liao, but she yet to reply. dunno if she will reply a not..

So how do u feel afer her massage? gd?

not bad... at least no backache...den can fit back some of my clothes liao... dun hv to wear maternity wear... kekeke....she reply a bit slow one....may take half a day... let me knoe if she nv reply u by fri.... i ask for u when she here...

Sheris,

Ok ok.. thks a lot for ur help.

So how is JJ now?? Sleeping. Oh, hmm.. any idea if bb got wind, how to get rid of it beside putting ruyi oil? Coz i alreadie put liao

Shirley,

Shanice looks cheeky in the 2nd pic!
happy.gif

Yesterday at the supermarket, a salesgirl said my tummy very high. Think my waiting game still a long way to go.

Hmm, maybe shld start planning activities for Aug as well??? So far I got activities planned up to 29/7, after that no more. Will be so boring to just go home after work and wait wait wait...
uhoh.gif

SP,

Hehhee.. actually not cheeky lah. She smiling lor.. but then fail to capture the whole smile, so onli partial.

Hmm... stay at home not gd meh? watch tv lah.. etc etc lor. Afterall, by the time u knock off from work, alreadie quite late liao mah

hi there, i'm from the jan mtb 06 thread. but juz tot i pop by to see if anyone of u here have good confinement lady to recommend. thks!
happy.gif

Morning ladies...

I was fumming mad yesterday night! U guys got to bear with me for a while... cos i got to let it out... last night my MIL called my hubby while i was bathing... she says to do bb's full mth celebration at her place! I was sooo pissed off when i heard it and i told my hubby off that y must do at her place... her place so small how to accomdate so many people.. besides i've already told my frens and relatives the venue... after that i called her and asked her y must do at her place... she give me all sorts of lame execuses... i also know the main reason.. cos if do at my mum's place.. either his sister or his mum can come cos one of them have to look after the shop... if do at her place she can jus walk over to the next blk ... seriously speaking.. i didn't bother to listen y to her lame reasoning... i just told her i'll do it at my mum's place and it's Final!! (a bit rude bah.. but i seriously can't be bothered... put up with her long enuff) Besides, i'm doing my confinement here ma! y soo troublesome for what!!

The next thing that pissed me off is she tell me must bring bb back to her place 1 week b4 the full mth celebration to 'zou yi quan'.. it means to walk around the house... For What!!! Really crazy le... i told her we're chirstians and we dun believe in this kind of thing.. she say 'ren must have di wei'.. so in order to have 'di' must walk around the house.. Crazy!!! It's not like going to do prayer walk.. I told her i dun believe in it.. and i won't let my daughter go thru it... When i told my hubby... all he said was 'duno u guys la...' rEally so angry &amp; upset at the same time le! She might b her grandma but i'm her mother le! What right does she have to demand things to be done her way... Really can't stand people who overstep their boundaries...
angry.gif

Love,

Me hope to start ML only after delivery, hehe. Not keen to start earlier becoz will end up stuck at home whole day with MIL and faced with endless housework. No thanks, hahaha *bad DIL*

Love,

Oh, i was playing wif Shanice tt time, tt's Y she looks so alert.

Saintbaby,

Understand your concern. Actually i oso have a lot of "buay song" things abt my MIL. Tt's Y i dun like her to touch Shanice. &amp; i really show it one. I koe its rude somehow, but then if she handles Shanice, &amp; if anything goes wrong, i wont be able to forgive her &amp; mite even hate her for the rest of my life. So i'd rather i be rude &amp; protect my little girl.

So now how? U really not going over to ur MIL's place to walk on round?

Shirley..

I also really dun like her to touch Kirsten... Tat time she came over to my place n wanted to c baby.. but she was sleeping.. den once kirsten wakes up... means she wana drink milk le ma.. and i was going to latch her on.. i was in my mum's rm and she wanted to come in! come on man.. i told my hubby No! soo buay zi tong le...

Yesterday she kept asking me if i got enough BM for her to drink... I feel like telling her y not enough u going to supply her BM ah... soo pissed off le...

I'm not going to her place to walk one round.. I don't see a need to... And i'm going to stand firm on my decision...

Saintbaby...

maybe u tell ur hubby ur choice n let him handle since she is his mother....easiler....at least u wont the one to deal wif her directly......meanwhile dun be angry....

Love...

I already made it very clear to my hubby last night le.. my decision is final.. i wun let her go thru it.. cos there's really no need to do this kind of things... Anyway.. my MIL wun come and tell me straight one.. she always go thru my hubby... but sometimes u know as they say.. 'lao hu bu fa wei.. ba wo tang bing mao'... so some matters i have to tell her directly.. I think my hubby prob stuck between me and her now but i dun care... since he dun side me.. den things will be ugly lor..

That day when she came to my place.. she kept telling my mum how gd my 'da sao' is la.. bring her out shopping la etc... and say my hubby's elder bro how capable la.. i told my mum... y must go and 'por' for wat? got money to take meh? and if my MIL wanna 'bian' her own son in front of other people.. it just tells u so much of her character and her upbringing... I dun my child to b like that man! That's y she's not going to be the one to take care of my baby when i go back to work next time...

Saintbaby
R u staying wif ur MIL??If not den not so bad...ya sometimes its the hubby who is in a difficult position.....thats y I am so lucky that my MIL is someone who is very easy going......wont say much and wont interfer also...even my mum also say that my MIL is a nice woman....must be filial to her....

I guess many pple experience the MIL problem....sometimes its very difficult to solve too....if I am in ur shoe I will also insist on my stand.....dun care......

Back