(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

Shirley

Thats very sickening answer from ur hubby ler...for my case its my hubby who wants the baby more than me....so he cannot complain...my hubby will be working after 2 weeks leave...so I think let him have a good nitez rest lar cos his job also very demanding one.......at least he did his fair share for 2 weeks liao mah....anyway still got national day holiday n weekend so shd be ok lar......but weekend s he will still be wif me lar....

SP & Shirley...
I've received your pte message already...
happy.gif

Shirley...
They say that nepia is as good as pampers... and also it's cheaper...
happy.gif
I took a few samples frm the motherhood exhibition... U can find them at NTUC... It seems that if u're planning to buy more than a certain no. of packets... they will deliver to your house for you...
happy.gif
I find nepia very soft... just like pampers nb...

By the way ladies... any of u know where i can IUCD done & the price...
happy.gif

Poll:
1) S26 Gold
2) Avent, Mothercare, Minnie Mouse brand
3) Fitti

Poll:
1) Friso Gold & partially mommy's milk
2) Pigeon coz I only trust Japanese bb products that are to be mouthed
3) Pampers & Nepia (Nepia is a Japanese brand, can be found at NTUC or Isetan), will also use Huggies Dry Comfort

Saintbaby

Have PM u....by the way how can I activate my PM har???

Poll:
1) FBM (if possible),S26 Gold
2) Avent
3) Fitti for NB, Pet Pet

love

my hb onli 27 this year.... still nt much sense of fatherly responsibility

saintbaby

u planning to use IUCD? y nt other methods?

Sheris

Ya ur hubby still very young....my hubby different he is much older than me...hence he is good at sayanging me mah....
299889.gif

love

tt y i say he hv nt grow up.... his mum even better still... say his father onli grown up when he in his late forties... like tt i wait till my hb grow up i think i go nuts liao

Love...
U go to the top of the page.. click on edit profile... under preferences.. make sure that the box that says 'Do not send me 'Private Message' emails from other board users' is uncheck...
happy.gif

Sheris...
My gynea also advice me to use IUCD... cos other methods still have the risk of getting pregnant...
happy.gif
i dun wanna take pills cos scared of gaining weight...

saintbaby

ur gynea got tell u the price for IUCD n how long it can last n wat r the pros n cons?... heard fr ppl they say IUCD nt safe coz the metal may poke the uterus... a bit scary

saintbaby

I cant activate my PM cos my email add is longer the email I register....anyway thanks...
299891.gif

BTW wats IUCD??

Love,

ya.. i hate his ans. then ytd nite, popped a qn to him, ask him b/w his PC game, me & bb, if he can pick 2, which will he pick. He say he dun want bb ley. *shocked* bb is a human, while game is just a non-living thing. How could he say tt? But then funni think is, when i see him feeding Shanice, he is very patient, very fatherly one ley. Sigh.. now mixed feelings abt him.

Sheris,

Actually my hubby is just a yr older than u'rs. But then since he is the onli kid, he seems to be quite "pamper". Like even b4 we got married, his mum will actually ask him wat he wants to eat, then specially make a trip downstairs to buy the food.

Come to think of it, sometimes i regret marrying him. hahaha... noti thoughts

shirley

though my hb nt onli child but he also super pamper one up to nw the parents aunts uncle still pampers him n like wat ur mil do ... they still doing it... then he hungry also muz me go to kitchen to make noodles for him ... tt was the first week of confinement leh make me go up n down the stairs.....

then he always say it is my luck tt i marry him hahaha i think i could hv gotten someone better if i nv marry him... he shld be the one thking tt he marry me.... oh if anyone shld be spoilt shld be me coz me the onli child...

love

IUCD is a form of contraceptive device... for family planning....

Bichon, Saintbaby,

Nepia brand got wat sizes? Maybe i can give tt a try too. But then hor, i heard bb girls tend to get urine infection more than bb boys, so the type of diapers use is also very impt.

Bichon,

Ur Raeyen using Friso Gold ah? I have a can here.. unopen yet. U want? If u want, i can give it to u...

Love...
IUCD is a form of contraceptive...

Sheris...
He has not talked to me abt it yet.. but he says that he will talk to me abt it when i see him next month... My mum is using IUCD also.. she says that it's safe... she has been using it since she had me and my sister...
happy.gif

love

me staying alone w my hb... the hse is a wedding gift fr my fil.... he dotes on us lah.... but hse a bit too big so we getting a condo tt way i can take care of the kids easier... no stairs... n nearer to my hb wk pl but further fr my mum....
shirley is nt the onli one who wans bb dun wan hb.... me also wan my 3 kids dun wan hb... may regret marrying hb but nt having the 3 angels (devils)

Sheris

u staying at those bungalow???wow thats big....cannot regret marrying ur hubby ler....so at wat age did u marry him???so where do u intend to shift to???

actually I got a question for u gals....this question is asked by my hubby's female colleague...very funny one....

The question goes:

For those who went thru natural birth....did ur hubby go n see the baby 1st then go n comfort the wife or vice versa.....this shows who is he more concern lor.....dun know how true...

nt bungalow lah nt so rich it's 3 storey terrace hse.... we shifting to pasir ris... but tt will be next year think after jul

Sheris

U shifting to Pasir Ris?very near my place...I am staying in Tampines...so u bought ur condo liao???

Love,

Not i think want Shanice, don't want hubby. I want both. My hubby more terrible rite? He choose PC game over Shanice ley...

Sheris,

sometimes i oso have the same thoughts as u. But now, with this little one, think have to get rid of the thought... else sekali end up having divorce (touch wood)

Saintbaby,

B4 i had Shanice, i was on pills for quite a few mths. I didnt gain any weight or developed depression from the pills lor. So i think should be quite safe. My onli concern is will there be a prob of conceiving if on pills for long-term, coz think some pills actually thicken dunno wat.. hahaha

Love,

Yr "monster" is so cute, keke!
lol.gif

Me busy reading all the comments here, at the same time trying to keep my eyes open, they are super heavy after lunch
lame.gif

Shirley

I know u just kidding lar....regarding birth control...I didnt take any pills...I always have the tot that taking the pills is no good.....so I didnt lor....however me n hubby have an agreement that we will only try for a baby after 1 yr of our customary wedding....hence this Natalynn is here....hahaha....

Love,

my hubby was with me throughout the whole birth session, even when the gynae was stitching me, he was beside me. He didn't really go see Shanice, after tt, then i koe Y, coz he say Shanice don't look appealing to him tt time.

But think nothing to be happi abt, coz imagine ur hubby don't really like ur kid??

Sheris,

Then u quite lucky, at least ur hubby quite rich. For my case, hubby not rich, character oso so-so.. hahaha...

Tt means actually if u want, u can don't work? For me, i wish i can don't work.. but then its IMPOSSIBLE.

love
dun know but it is near to merdian jc.. nt yet bulit finsh... can see it along tpe...

shirley
pills actually thicken the lining making it hard for a fertilised egg to embedded itself so hard to get pregnant.... but think tt is a problem for the earlier generation of pills now the newer generation dun really hv tt problem

dun worry i might hv a lot of resentment but me n my hb know tt inside we still care a lot abt each other... juz dun wan to say... think he busy w his wk nw so me kana neglect n bochap lor... plus the stupid hormones running mad after birth... sigh...

actually i knw y my hb nv run after the bb coz he scare of blood lah.... then he waiting for nurse to clean bb up a bit b4 running after like tt see less blood....

shirley, sheris,

Think yr hb & my hb also don't like to see "gross" stuff. Mine will probably stay with me all the way. Don't think he'll want to see bb b4 clean-up or the placenta.

I emailed some pictures of a "clean delivery" to him, he see already say very yuck! I dare not email him the episiotomy breech baby case, that one really gross, blood everywhere, scared he faint, haha.

shirley
it is my fil rich nt my hb rich... if i dun wk dun think he can support me.... ask him every month give $ to buy kids' stuff he already making a hell lot of noise saying he keep spending after he marry me can't save one.... hurting xiaz...

aiyo sp u still looking at these type of photos later ur bb kana scared how? my colleagues also hv these gross photos but they always dun let me see when i pregnant... scared bb kana scared

Sheris,

At least u got one big house under hubby's name mah. hahaha. Mine oso like tt, always complaining after married liao, spend a lot of $. B4 he married, not like tt one. Of coz not like tt, coz tt time we pak toh, most of the time, we take turn to pay one. Now oso, just tt he inchage of some bills, me in charge of same.

SP & Love,

My hubby say tt day he saw lots of blood.. really "er xin". hahaha. but he never faint.. But tt time they oso never pass a bloody bb to my hubby mah.. think they more or less wipe wipe here & there liao, he just dun feel her pretty lah.. so dun want to go see her tt often. Think it was until day 2 or 3, when bb looks "better" liao, he then more willing to carry her.

shirley,

When u pak toh u take turns to pay, so sweet! I didn't lor, I let him pay most of the time one, heh. Then end of mth when he's broke I'll pretend to ask him, hey, where did yr money go? Kakaka
299910.gif

sp
think bb find u too comfy liao so now still no sign.... since bb wan to stick to u tt means u nv scare him lor....kekeeke.....anyway also hearsay one dun know if bb really will be scare...so dun put to heart...

shirley...
the hse nt my hb name.... under my fil name but the hse is meant for him lah.... think fil plan to transfer after e loan fully repaid liao....
so fil pretty much ctrl my hb financially so hb scared of my fil...

my hb nw still a bit scared of carrying JJ think most men r afraid of fragile looking bb so they come up w lots of excuse to cover up....

sheris,

Like that ah, hmm, if reach edd still no action maybe got to see more scary pics/ movies to "scare" my bb out liao, hahaha...
lol.gif

wah....so many posting...

as for myself.....most of t he contribution is by my hubby...even when we go out for dinner.....my hubby will pay most of the time....only like once in a while he will ask......today u treat me hor....then I pay lor.........sometime I just pretend......but I also paisei mah everytime he pay.....

SP

I think only left the 2 of us haven give birth here.....can u imagine when our baby is out.....most of them already enjoying outside....
299914.gif

Love,

No need to pai seh one, his $$$ is ours also right? Hahaha!
lol.gif
Anyway, I'm too used to letting him pay liao, don't know how to feel pai seh. But I'm not so bad also lah, small amts I'll let him pay, come to big expenses we'll share becoz he can't afford to pay for everything.

Yalor, now left us only! I wonder u will deliver first or I first? Or maybe we both deliver same day, our babies got same birthdate! Keke!
happy.gif

Back