(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

bbrooster,
such nice holiday plans! in laws help you jagar ?

i really really feel like gg away for a trip with hubby but i can't bear to leave E behind ley...how.... sigh....

LV,
glad you thought it through. any thots, complains, grumbles, just share with us. will make you feel better.

So Grow only had vanilla and Choc ah... think i'll switch also. I wan her to drink normal milk too cos she drinks smoo at school already.
hmm, don't know switch to what ley. maybe i'll really switch to nespray or dumex kind. hee hee... will try out and see her reaction.

try out various milk, nvm one rite?

sally,
okie, thks. i'll look thru the links.

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
Tell you I have never been to a beach resort. But for a romantic getaway would like to try for the first time. I converted the rate for the pool villa S$532+ per night. Much more expensive than Bali.

Hua Hin
heard of the place since the time i got married but till now no chance to go... heard it's really nice ....

but SF, sounds more appealing to me... haha... =P But long flight and with J ... got lightbulb kekekekekekkee...

<font color="0000ff">shane</font>
We also cannot bear to leave the kids that's why hb and I agree on 3-4 nights away only. A bit short though.

We will get PIL to help look after the kids. When we are back probably sponsor them a trip too for their hardwork. Cos both the old folks cancel their trip to China because of me.

Any other beach resorts to recommend? I am a suaku when comes to beach resort.

ya ya check rates please.

bbrooster,
if realli wan couple time, then go for hua hin. I have just send email for u, hopefully can use his name. heehee tell u offline who he is.... that time I stayed FS bangkok, he gave me US$100. Not bad, right? If not, I will ask my hb's fren to help who is in BKK to get hotelier rate. U have the dates u looking at?

I have not confirm on the dates but looking at Jul. But is it monsoon season cos it's low season. I will surf and read up more on the weather. 4S US$100 is very very good.

bbrooster,
Think July still okie cos in August, there will be a lot of rain. Please note that Hua Hin is purely a place to relax hor, sun, sea and sand. There is not much to shop in Hua Hin. Evason Hua Hin is out of town cos for pp who just wan to relax n do nothing. There are no any turist attractions around there. This is one of the finest hotel there.

I told Jas about Hua Hin he ask me where is it. Pulau Ubin or Sembawang Park? I laugh until stomach flip. He also equally suaku like me when comes to beach resort.

Never try going for a holiday nothing to do. Don't know I will be bored to death or not. He also said how about go Maldives. You got good recommendation? Got spa?

Thanks to mummies Glayz, shane, caymom, Tang ling, jaymom once again
happy.gif

Thanks for sharing with me, i definetly need to control myself &amp; also spend more time with him...
maybe he also spend more time with in-laws thats why he prefer to stay at their place.
Its was so nice to have your darling so sticky to you hor, wish JH like that too.

But work is piling up, everyday have to oT...sian... today supposed to go JL sales, now still in office...
thanks gals for listening to me
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Aries</font>
Take it easy alright. Just try your best to give him the attention. Jo is also close to my in-laws. So when I am back I give him my attention. Bring her out or even every evening bring her to the playground she's very happy. There's something for her to look forward to when I am home.

bbrooster,
maldives is the best n must choose the water villa. Again nothing much to do, except lazy around the whole day. But alot sea activities u can try out. One island one resort. Many nice resorts in Maldives. The one I worked in for the preopening team is Kanuhura, http://www.oneandonlyresorts.com/flash.html Go under Maldives, Kanuhura. Not cheap ya n u need to take sea plane to be there. SQ flies once a day at nite, so by the time u reach there, u need to check in to airport hotel, n next day, take seaplane there. There is another resort under one n onli will be at reethi rai, also nice, can take speed boat. Then there is the FS also take speed boat upon arriving. Island is smaller compare to the other two, the beach of cos not as nice as Kanuhura. Another one u wan to look into will Soneva Fushi is one of the oldest n famous one, unique design in each villa. Need to take seaplane. Now there are also new ones like Angsana, Conrad etc. The ones I name are the higher end resort. Of cos, there r the cheaper ones n also those chalet types. But not shiok lor. U discuss with Jas n let me noe. Can get good rates so u can compare. No need to go to Male the capital as nothing to do n nothing to shop, n u cant walk around the capital sleeveless or in shorts, must be over knee as female. But in the island, u can dress anything u like, naked they also dun care. Capital no license for alcohol, onli in the island. Have u been to Maldives in yr job?

bbrooster,
normal lah, not many will noe Hua Hin. heehee Not commercial yet. U so bad, laugh at him. At least he noes Maldives. hee

Bite sally head off
wei..dun tempt me leh...I totally broke..later dehydrated from losing too much water (drool) then u know... on another hand.... think i love shopping more... resting and doing nothing...not really my cup of tea..

Aries,
dun be stress, take it easy or take a break n spend time with him. Me spend so much time with A also no use. Daddy still wins. Today since A woke up in the morning, he refused to let me go near him. Everything also daddy cos din see him for two days. Then when I brought him to school, he kept nagged chanting " i dun wan mommy, i dun wan mommy to send me to school, i wan daddy, i love daddy" all the way to school. Then halfway fell down n hurt so badly on his leg when walking up the slope to school. Cried so badly n asking for daddy.

Glayz,
totally different atmosphere in the beach resort.... esp if u choose those with spa. There is the couple treatment n couple room. I can stay in spa one treatment after another last time. 5 stars spa treatment realli pamper u lor, u dun even need to rinse off after scrub, the attendant will wash clean yr body for u, u just stand there or lie down, then massage u. Then also u can sun bathing at the pool. Room service. Lazy in bed. kekeke There go the days. Now no more such luxury liao. Sigh.

Nope never been to Maldives. But sounds complicating leh. I get seasick type. I suppose sea plane is travel on sea one right.

But I saw Hua Hin can eat fresh seafood I already drooling.

Let me think about it.

bbrooster,
no lah, not complicated for maldives. U just choose those resorts that can take speed boat direct upon arriving. Totally different ambience. heehee u think think.... now so many choices.

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
I also prefer shopping and sightseeing type of holiday. This time no kids going to try do nothing with hb see how it's like. And enjoy spa, drinking and eating.

Think Hua Hin better. As long as the resort don't flood in Jul can already.

You so lucky to have enjoyed so many relaxing moments. Think you miss your job now.

bbrooster
my hb will love resort la...
he can sleep in..eat in bed..BETTER...
he dun like bkk as I wake him up at 7am..have breakie..then shop all the way till night...

sally,
thanks for being such a nice buddy!
no lar it's ok. i work something out myself. going back to work in june not may.
actually i could send maid with bb to MIL place but that can only be from july onwards cos she needs to park herself at SIL's house for her confinement in june.
anyway i dont really like the idea of ferrying the whole kampong here and there. And my mil also have a lot of concerns of maid in her house like no cooking or what to eat. so i will choose to put them at home and install cctv. i prob will try to drop by comex over this weekend to see if i can grab something from Dlink systems.

shane,
the reason i choose enfa and friso cos i find out they are using same type of scoop as gain. dumex is smaller scoop so more tiring to scoop more hahah

bbrooster and mckee,
in case i missed the news of u girls popping in progress, have a smooth delivery!!

<font color="ff0000">Glayz,</font>
Wow, bbshane so fast got teeth liao. bbcay still boh-gay leh.
lame.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Sally,</font>
I would like to have the finger toothbrush although I dun need it yet.

Dancepointe Trial
Anyone interested? They are able to organize a trial class for us if we have at least 5 to 6 tods. The trial is on a Sunday at 2pm at Sengkang branch. I can help to arrange for a trial class if we have 5 to 6 tods
happy.gif

Bbrooster
my bil went to hua hin w his gf...saw the pics. it's very nice and secluded. me osso wanna go but dun like to spend 3 hrs to get from BKK to hua hin.

i stayed @ another evason property which is evason phuket which was very nice too. very good service and the resort had a very relaxing feel to it. it even had a private island for the guests to nuan at the beach.

Sally
wah...u r really tempting me to go to maldives.. it's another of my dream destination. when i really get the chance to go, must ask u to recommend me the resorts! hehe

LV
am ferrying the whole kampong to &amp; fro every day..like school bus! very rushed each morning, but the maid helped to get the things ready. ya, better get cctv to monitor if the maid is going to be alone with the kids.....

aries
jia you..JH is prob feeling hurt when he din see mummy for a few days and din know how to express himself. give him lotsa hugs and attention when u r back
happy.gif

terrible two
when we met last sun, shane and i was wondering why this phase is not over yet and seemed to get worse! hehe
already exhausted by the time i come home but still must face a defiant tod. really wan to spend quality time with A1 but end up scolding her....

glayz
u started your new job already?

Jasmine,
I'm keen too.
happy.gif

Here is the list of those who indicated interest in the trial previously:

<u><font color="aa00aa">Dancepointe Trial </font></u>
1. Jasmine
2. caymom
3. LV
4. Shane
5. Glayz
6. bbrooster

Caymom
yeeeeeee..... ur bbcay so DIRTY
bbshane no teeth..we use the finger brush to brush inside her mouth lor..now have teeth can let her eat toothpaste liao...
and u hor...very bad leh..snatch my business...
wahahahahahaha....can la... Sally will give u also la...

Jasmine
Me me!!! no need parent there right.... but also not this sun la..too rush for me liao

ixorarred
This coming monday will start

<font color="ff6000">Caymom</font>
Think she meant that bbCay's gums should be cleaned even though boh-gay. Hehe.
Correct or not? Glayz?

Dancepointe Trial
Yes i'm interested.

ixorarred
u described how i feel. end of work day, tired liow but still need to face her endless demands. I'm feeling so tired that I wanna give up hvg #2 sometimes. sigh.

LV,
oh the scoop different ? then maybe i try ur suggested brands. cos the last time i tried nestle also same thing, small scoop need to scoop many times.

cctv, u wanna those u can log in and view anytime of the day ? then u can consider what i have emailed you...

glayz,
dilute ah... now the Grow also much much diluted. this morning she not keen to drink her milk. opps... shall observe ... if she really don't like then i go back to Gain. sigh... $$$ fly away...
lame.gif

sally,
wah, u make me drool also lor... so nice the way u describe the resorts. i don't know when then i can go. for me i v scared ma fun, tt y nvr been to Redeng cos of the journey there.
now i hear need to take speedboat, seaplane, wah, like v hard to go also. take airplane i already wish they will invent jetplane. haha, faster....
looks like all these unspoiled natural resorts really far far away....
but hor, sometimes i paranoid, island in mid of ocean, will sink or suddenly tsunami can covered by water or not
lame.gif
keke...

Caymom
thanks for pulling out the list
happy.gif

Dancepointe Trial
How about 23 March 2008?

Dancepointe Trial
Date : 23 March 2008
Time : 2 pm
Cost : FOC (At least 5 to 6 tods to form a class)

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom
3. LV
4. Shane
5. Glayz
6. bbrooster
7. ixorarred

<font color="0000ff">I'll give this trial a miss.</font>

Dancepointe Trial
How about 23 March 2008?

<font color="ff0000">Dancepointe Trial</font>
<font color="ff0000">Date : 23 March 2008</font>
<font color="ff0000">Time : 2 pm</font>
<font color="ff0000">Cost : FOC (At least 5 to 6 tods to form a class)</font>

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom
3. LV
4. Shane
5. Glayz
6. ixorarred

Dancepointe Trial
How about 23 March 2008?

Dancepointe Trial

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom
3. LV (confirmed)
4. Shane
5. Glayz
6. ixorarred

Dancepointe Trial
How about 23 March 2008?

Dancepointe Trial

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom
3. LV (confirmed)
4. Shane
5. Glayz
6. ixorarred (confirmed)

Dancepointe Trial
How about 23 March 2008?

Dancepointe Trial

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom
3. LV (confirmed)
4. Shane (confirmed)
5. Glayz
6. ixorarred

Dancepointe Trial
How about 23 March 2008?

Dancepointe Trial

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom
3. LV (confirmed)
4. Shane (confirmed)
5. Glayz
6. ixorarred(confirmed)

LV,
no prob la. Me always home mah. So can help u if u realli need. Dun be shy ya. Just sms me if u need.

Ixorarred,
Yes Maldives realli a place for romance. Can can, when u wan to go, I let u noe.

Shane,
very nice place maldives, sure can make no 2 there. kekeke

Adora
not sure tho... but me super tempted...
wahahahahahahahaha

but I am keen to get the set with the stamp

<font color="ff0000">Dancepointe Trial </font>

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom (confirmed)
3. LV (confirmed)
4. Shane (confirmed)
5. Glayz
6. ixorarred(confirmed)

Dancepointe Trial

1. Jasmine (confirmed)
2. caymom (confirmed)
3. LV (confirmed)
4. Shane (confirmed)
5. Glayz (confirmed)
6. ixorarred(confirmed)

Back