(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

<font color="0000ff">Ming,</font>
I heard Jacky is back for an encore concert so songs wise shd be similar. This time I bought the $128 tickets instead of the most expensive one. Save $$.
happy.gif

I cannot access the website that you posted. I like Leslie Cheung very much. Let me check with hb if he is interested in the musical.

Hi mummies!

So sad... went for my check-up today and now 33 weeks and baby still in breech position... think the chances very slim for baby to turn... maybe I should just choose a good date for c-sect.

For c-sect. is the recovery very long and painful? And will the scar still show? Very difficult to bf baby?

Me sometimes think maybe my pregnancy always been easy, thats why when child birth lots of problems...

Hi batman, please kindly add me too leh
happy.gif

http://baby-edlynne.blogspot.com/

tigger,

me too interested in the encore concert of Jacky!!
happy.gif
May go... I was at the Eric Moo's concert last saturday and there were advertisement of Sammi's concert, Jacky's etc... very tempted to go
happy.gif

how's it like in Jacky's concert? I had never been to any concert other than Eric Moo's. Its always kind of emotional for the audiences... he will be singing those "xin yao" songs a lot of us grew up listening to...

batman,
tks, replied to your email

wen
me cant afford so much time for fake lashes n all hence only simple make-up. always have to rush to work in the morning, hehe..

ming
ya, she is still active. the problem is she is not rejecting milk because of the taste (earlier I thot it's because the EBM I gave, so have given her FM from then), she is scared that she would vomit it out after feed as that was what happened a few times (esp nite time, her last feed) so now, she tends to skip last feed. She's got this phobia of vomitting after milk I will try to "talk" to her and monitor for a while, if this is persistent will seek PD's advice..

Florence
Don't worry too much. Most important baby n mummy are both fine. Have you tried to talk to baby n do some exercise (like what Glayz or Angel (if I'm not wrong) did last time? If really have got to go thru c-sect, think of the pros, u get to choose an auspicious date for his birth date!

Florence
Is me...
U do the praying position...kneeling of ur knee, butt high high...and ur top body flat on bed... do this like 5-10minutes a day....

Otherwise is u lie down...put 2 pillow under ur butt and rest ur body on ur bed.... I dun like this one..becos I get giddy and hard to breath

florence,
ya, don't worry too much, so long as both mum & bb are alright.
Did you PM me your email address? I can't go into my mailbox to check yet as system is down.

<font color="0000ff">florence</font>
Dun worry too much ok? For c-sect, the recovery is supposedly longer than natural birth, but if ur gynae got good sewing skills, the pain shouldn't be that bad. The scar should be at the bikini line, so it shouldn't show even if you are wearing bikini. As for breastfeeding, I still did (in hospital). But I soon switched to total express coz V is quite impatient in sucking.

But what I said is SG practise. I'm not sure of Msia practise. U might wanna to learn more from ur gynae.

Thanks mummies!

I've spoken to the nurses and they say that for second baby, it will turn later, even at 36 weeks. The exercises might help but the chances of baby turning back is also there... But still, I will try lor...

I think if cannot, then I will c-sect on my birthday and bb and I will share the same bd.

Hi krazy, sure! Thanks!

Florence,
Dun worry...i'm one example. Darryl also turn late. Only turn 2-4weeks before EDD.

San,
Platinium mall is a 5 storey new building jus beside grand diamond hotel. i find that most of the children stalls are located on the left side of the entrance if you face the buildings. Try level 2 and below, basement also have a few. Foodcourt is located upstairs on level 5.

Pratunam market is the old building , basement is the place where the children clothes and shoes are found there. Some are pretty cheap and nice.
happy.gif

Big C supermarket is opposite what they used to call world trade center, now its call the Central. So you jus need to cross the overhead bridge. You need me to take a photo of the hangers? The supermarket itself also have some children clothes

Blueberry,
Remember the potty i bought from Kidzloft? Sheryl starts to use it at home liao. After she pee still got music and claps leh.
happy.gif
So happy, now she begin to use the potty liao. Today whole day on panty
happy.gif
Soon, she will not wear diaper le

<font color="0000ff">Poohy,</font>
Watching live concert is very different from listening to Jacky's CD. He sings, dances and even crack a few jokes in between so it's very entertaining.

I always feel very emotional when I attend his concerts. It brings back sweet memories of my younger days.
happy.gif

My colleagues that went with me to his concert in Jul will also be joining me to watch his encore concert.

You should find time to watch his concert, really worth every penny.
happy.gif

meow..

yah,i remember the potty,Caden was toilet trained long back liao... i wanted to buy one cos the existing one is too small for him.. in the end, my hubby said must train him to sit on the real adult toilet seat with the toddler's attachment, which we bought the next day..but C was too afraid to sit on it.. so i really regretted not getting it lor.. so its a good buy for you...

Flo,

Breech must try to lean forward most times. My gynae say if in the couch potato position like always lean backwards then baby is encouraged to be breech. Last time i consciously lean forward when at my desk or when siting down at anywhere and really bb turn leh. try it for a while first then see if really need c sect

wen/batman,
wow talk abt false eyelashes huh. I like to put during functions/dinners. Eyes will be so enlarged & beautiful. hahaha. I like the eyelashes from "The Face Shop". Very easy to glue. keke.

SAHM
Taking leave to take care of Ash these 2 weeks. Today is my 2nd day & I think i'm gog to bore to death if I simply just bring her to her pg at my mum's place. I in need to go OUT!!! I really will go bonkers man. Tomorrow gog to pong tang, still wondering where shd I bring her go gai gai. I think I really not suitable to be SAHM kind, think I'll gone crazy in long run if just staying put at home.
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">Buddy</font>
Of course I understand you la.... But your stone stone hubby, must pour cold water before the effect takes on him again. Hee..... My hubby ah, go around tell ppl his wife got a very 'out of the world' taste for clothings. Very hard to find in Singapore. But he notices la. Kaoz.....

Twinklets,
Got your transfer liao! Sorry ah, when you msn me, my little babe is drinking milk in my arms. Hee.....

Flo,
No worries about breech position baby. Most important baby is healthy ok? That's what we mummies should be most concern about.

Angeline,
Good!! Let me noe how I can collect from you when the stuff arrive. Thanks in advance!!
happy.gif

Batman,
mum went holidays so I gotta take care my gal lor. She's still sleeping havent wake up yet.

<font color="ff0000">Twinklets,</font>
Can you help me collect the massager from Angel? I get my hb to pick it up from your mom's place.
Ash can sleep so long? I wish cay can sleep as long. She only sleep max 7 hours at night because she sleeps late, not very healthy.

Batman = Snowqueen,
Hee... the sister of the organizer works same location as me. We'll meet up around our workplace for collection. You ordered?

<font color="0000ff">Angel,</font>
Agar agar when will the massage shaper arrive? I can't wait to try it on. My colleague mentioned that my tummy is still quite obvious. Somemore it's coming from a male colleague. So low morale liao.

Today will be on half day leave to go shopping with some of my colleagues. Need to go for retail therapy to destress.

Here's a collage pic of Kayla taken today in her playgym.

1011471.jpg

Tigger,
Kayla so KAWAII!!!

Envy envy... you going for retail theraphy. I might be going on half day too. Need to go back rest. now super giddy....

By next week will get it liao. Cos the items on the way liao. Be patient ok?!!!

Batman,
I just walk down from my workplace, 5 mins, and can meet her up liao. I collect for you and send it to Tigger together with yours. You collect from her la.

<font color="0000ff">Angel,</font>
Why feel giddy? Not enough rest? Better take mc and rest at home then.

OK, I shall wait patiently for the massage shaper to arrive. Ya, you can send batman's stuff to me and I can pass to her. Charge her double for the extra service. kekeke.

<font color="ff6000">Shane,</font>
Thanks!
happy.gif

Tigger,
Think not enough sleep. Taking half day to rest at home. Hee....

Ok, charge her triple for service charge. 1/3 to me ok?!!!

Twinklets,

So nice to take 2 weeks leave to spend time with Ash... It's going to be fun... don't worry... at the end of 2 weeks, you might not even want to go back to work... hahaa...

<font color="0000ff">Hi Florence,
Like the rest, the most important is the heath of both the mummy and baby.... i think we had a couple of mummies went c-section before.... just rest...
Gerald was born c-section too.... to me the pain of recovering is okie....

hi tigger,
ur girl look like you and keane.... haha yup must go shopping for awhile... had not done it since the school term... this friday going to TMC for my blood test... gyn will give me a whole day mc... then will go gai gai...</font>

<font color="0000ff">Batman,</font>
Deduct whose pay? Mine ah? Alamak! How can you do that? That's my hard earn $ leh.

<font color="ff6000">Angel,</font>
Let me know how much to transfer to you for the registered postage. I can't charge batman triple for service charge liao. I can't afford to offend her leh...she works in a dept that is feared by all. kekeke.

<font color="aa00aa">posh,</font>
Wow, so nice of your gynae to give you full day mc. Ya, take the chance to go gai gai. You will be much busier when #2 arrives.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">HELP ME!!!</font> Why my work like so never ending one......
sad.gif

<font color="119911">Angelneo</font>
Waiting patiently.. need it man.. I'm still FAR FAR away from my 10kg target.. HOW?!?!?!?!? But def got improvement lah coz my pants less tight :p

<font color="ff6000">Tigger</font>
Remind me of Keane when young leh.. Kayla so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batman,

I bought that particular book in mahayuyi bookshop in bras basah. U can also get such books in Popular though may not be exact same. Can also just print out and slot into a plastic holder
happy.gif

glayz,

I have a couple of kumon books... great and colourful! They are activity books like those u see in Popular bookshop. Example for colouring, for tracing etc
happy.gif
Age appropriate too. Their Kumon Flashcards are great for learning to write the letters and numbers
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">i bought one of the kumon books. the one with stickers one. its actually very simple.. just a back ground with relevant pics like a park and then there are several stickers related to parks like birds, dogs.. and all the kids need to do is, paste the stickers on the background. </font>

Back