(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

San,
Even tho we hv kids but mummies still hv to make ourself pretty. Sometimes ppl still dun believe me I had delivered to 2 kids liao...so must be ai swee..otherwise v fast become huang lian po. Recently I started to learn to put fake lashes when gg for wedding dinner. hehe..I learnt from another ai swee mummy too.

<font color="0000ff">batman=snowqueen</font>
Wa!!! Ur figure must be damn superb like Wen!!! I'm also a ai-swee mommy but I think I wanna keep hair long. Still targeting to lose 10kgs and then have long hair so that I can be like how I am 10 years back.. everything also TEN hor :p

Wed met my ex-coll for lunch, bloody hell she still remembers I wore a yellow suit for 1st day at work...

kao_embarrassed.gif

How time flies.. 10 years in work force liao...

kao_cry.gif

valmom,
you have blog? you can see my ru san zhen mian mu inside my blog la.
Figure ah.hmmmm.all hidden inside..so can't tell from outside...hehe..

wen,
add you in my frienster liao.

batman,
i emailed u to ask for permission to see your blog, u never response until now leh... so tao leh...

quick post your swee swee foto...

<font color="0000ff">Batman,</font>
Indeed you have been making yourself pretty, I realized that youve put on eyeliner for work as well..kekeke
Valmom, although batman is a mummy of 2, she is still very skinny. Really dun look like she has 2 kids.

Bob hairstyle
Seems like this is the latest trend. I cant have short hair, sure looks like shit

sc,
I checked liao..lucky i got evidence. Invitation sent on 18Sep. you din read your email la.

tigger,
same same la. you js gif birth and yet looks not much gain weight too.

<font color="0000ff">batman=snowqueen</font>
VERY SLIM indeed!! I'm amazed how u ladies can just write write & write.. I can't so I dun blog. I do scrapbooking instead (still trying to catch up backlog!!!).. even so.. journalising dunno what to write.. sigh..

batman,
aiyo got ah... pai sei pai sei... must re-track my 'very tao' comment... i sincerely apologise... ahahaha... my office block blog so will go back n see your blog...

thanks ah...

poohy,
can grant me permission to see your blog too?? will pm u my email addy.

thanks

sweatcorn,

I din get your email leh.... maybe I check again later... I am using my mobile phone to check cos my office cant access yahoo mail
sad.gif

batman,

ya ya now I remember liao ! hehehe paiseh..
happy.gif
realise your boy attends Mindschamps... how's it ?? I am thinking of paying them a visit and seeing what exactly goes on there also
happy.gif
Are your 2 boys still in SM?

how's the trip to City harvest children's church?

Mummies,
Anyone needs to get anything from Kidzloft? My friend got 50% off this month and i'm dropping by tomorrow. Anyone needs my help sms me if you have my number.
happy.gif

Angel, sure next BP. Thanks and let me know how to pay u. Heh u got a good maid, so tt's v good. Understand how u feel... being too closed to our kids. Haiyah my maid is also v good to Isa... thankfully Isa still takes to us too. My problem with CL and maid... my maid is too clever lor.. clever until geng. Initially dunno whether CL lying or maid lying... CL said maid asked 2 borrow her hp to sms and call. i asked maid, maid said no. i told maid she needs, let me know and i'll help her. But maid says no need. Then next min. go and borrow CL's hp. Scary boh? Then my friend think i think too much, lagi like i got postnatal blues like dat, imagining things.

SQ: Wah add me leh, i want to see u "). [email protected]. i also got blog, can share with u.

SC heh my concave bob sld be similar to yours.. sometimes stick out. So my next step is to rebond it. ") But must go for those natural rebonding and not those super straight kind. San, you and i sld meet up, heh.

Meow, did you make the stickers? Let me know how to pay u ok? Sorry i just realised yest. tt i missed reading your last sms.

poohy,
Mindchamps-quite fun. But this prog is only for children from 4 or 5 yrs old, i thk. They hv another prog for Pri on the memory prog, looks interesting but course fee alot ex. Frankly speaking, the money tat we pay is not totally the course fee. The other half of $ is for "something else". Here cannot say la.

They are no longer in SM. Too expensive course la.

City harvest children's church
I believe it's fun as they hv the magician show and games to play. The CC has organised 2 times and vernon likes to go.

Ming,
I hv just invited you. aiya,Nothing much to see la. Same person like u, hv eyes, nose, mouth, ears, etc...haha...js kidding..pulling your leg.

batman!

Ayseh! I also just learnt to put on false eyelashes. Love them. My hubby too. he says look so thick and nice. What brand you use? I addicted liao. Now I buy a lot of glue black colour one to try. So far i hear shu uemura is good. My friends all say cannot stand me.. So hiao. But it is true.. If dun say no one know I got 2 kids. ahahah. shhhh!!

Hey add me la. How to be invited to see your blog? I want to see too. I just spreed VS. But my clothes not yet in. I so hiao hor...

hi mummies,
I'm still in office. My late night working days are back again. Only a few days back, work already backlog.

wen,
yah v shiok don't need to comb hair when wake up in the morning. Actually I always have rebonded hair and too spoilt by the neatness liao. Only comb hair after I wash and blow dry. haha... I was so upset and tortured when I just cut my bob and hair 'qiao' in all directions.

tigger,
You look good with ur permed long hair mah.. dun need to change hairstyle.

valmom,
Zavier also will dash into CC when he reaches there and grab the seat for the teacher to take his temperature... routine procedure. He won't say bye bye unless his teachers or we ask him to do so. It's a good feeling to know that he has gained independence. His speech has also improved alot, esp in English. Now he can communicate to me in English... last time he only answered me in Mandarin.

gotta bring him in for half day tomorrow cos I need to work... so tempted to become a SAHM but I think I also cannot tahan staying at home everyday to look after the kids... jialat.

just 2 nights ago during bedtime, hubby and I were lying low on our bed observing Hazel. She woke up from her sleep and was looking around the room. As she sleeps on her tummy, she lifted her head high high, eyes opened big big and turned her head left to right continuously. So cute lor... We continued to keep quiet and ignore her and she fell asleep together with us awhile later. I think she was looking for us but since she didn't make any noise, we also didn't think she was hungry. hee...

aiyah need to clear more work and go home liao!

Hi Mummies,

I am back from Taiwan. Spent 7 days and 6 nights there. Xavier really enjoyed himself there. To be specific he enjoyed climbing up and down the escalators and stairs in the Metro Stations and not to forget, tapping the Easycard in and out of the station!
rofl.gif
He didn't really enjoy the noodle there, but he became a fan of fried rice there!! The fried rice is nice but I find it too oily for a Singaporean's taste. Actually most of their food are quite oily.

morning,

<font color="0000ff">wen,</font>
gif me your google email address.
My friend also say Shu uemura is good, the normal type also not bad. I tried the white color normal glue, it's good and cheap. $3.90. I din know there's also black color glue. I saw most of the shops selling white. Where did you buy the fake eye lashes? Is it also those cheap one $1.90?
How is VS clothes? Maybe I find VS clothes doesn't suit me le.

<font color="ff0000">dewdrops</font>
both emails are your google one?

<font color="aa00aa">sweetcorn</font>
that pic was being taken by hightech camera so quality also better, i thk. Furthermore, I hv put some makeup. If no makeup, very ugly cos my eye got dark circle. haiz
btw, my elder son is 6 yrs old le. Gave birth at mid twenties, so by the time he's 20 yrs old. I'm 46.

Today I sent both kids to CC cos hb not free. Usually he brings them go. I surprise to see Xavier din cry nor cranky. He even says goodbye to me, carry his bag and just walk in. Seeing him like tis really makes me feel he has grown up liao.

batman,
6 yrs old!!!! gosh!!! u very young mummy leh... by the time my kaeden 20 yrs old, i old hag liao... make me so envious leh...

wen,
u so free, go out can still put fake eye-lashes??? faint... i'm happy if i can go out in decent clothes... busy dressing the kids, sometimes dun even hv time to put on moisturiser!!

SC,
I today got alot of emotion whor.... See your wordings... 'YOUNG'.... I wanna cry. I officially promoted to 'Grand-aunt' liao. And my little Anson, 'uncle'. CRY!!!

Buddy,
How to put fake eyelashes ah?! I also wanna try!

Batman,
Agree, you young mummy!

Angel
I was promote to GRANDAUNT like 5yrs ago....
And Sky was already a uncle when he was borned... That time my father bring him to my aunt house..and my aunt was telling her great-grandchildren not to bully sky as he is 'shu-shu'... u imagine how the 2 children look when they know Sky is an elder while age wise smaller...

angeline,
u still young lah, cry wat cry... if u feel old, can u imagine how much OLDER i will feel?? sigh... as long feel young n pretty is good enuff... hehehe...

mi still max auntie leh... not 'grand' level yet...

<font color="0000ff">Zyp,</font>
I have long rebonded my hair before my delivery liao. Now my hair is straight and boring.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">dewdrops,</font>
I will re-add your email address to my blog again

<font color="ff0000">batman,</font>

[email protected]
happy.gif
please add me okie? everyone added liao but me cry!! SAme as my buddy i cry!
sad.gif
kekek

I ask my mom to buy for me the whole set when she in Japan. It came with 2 fake eyelash and black glue. Cool! black easy to blend with liquid eyeliner. I never have the chance to buy the white one. But then i feel black hor, if you do a mistake, very obvious. looks like smudged liquid eye liner. messy!

So mine also those cheapo ones lah.
happy.gif
Shu uemura I find hard to get lah. What abt the kiap? What brand you use? I using the shiseido one but i dun feel that it is very good. Or maybe it is my kiapping technique? Cos i feel my heated eyelash curler works better leh.

<font color="0000ff">Buddy,</font>

See when we free go out together i show you how to put on ok? After that the effects very dramatic. and the best part is later when cleaning up make up, no need to clean like when put on mascara so messy. Easy on and easy off. We both hiao hiao go out you surely forget you grandaunt liao. hiak hiak hiak.

<font color="ff6000">Sc,</font>

On the contrary, I like to dress indecently. ahahaha. I dun like to dress up too decently lah./

<font color="119911">Zyp,</font>

I want to go rebond now.

<font color="0077aa">Tigger,</font>

Boring straight hair beats messy frizzy curly hair anytime man!

Buddy,
Wah kaoz.... I read about your 'kiap', peng in office already lei....

I haven't go rebonding lei. My sis wanna concentrate on my slimming first then do my hair. I'm her walking advertisement now. Hee....

<font color="ff0000">dewdrops</font>
Sent to your gmail acct on 22 Sep and today. Let me know if you din received it.

<font color="0000ff">wen</font>
sent my invitation. My kiap is those normal type. I also have the heated type but seldom use. I thk most important is the mascara.

buddy,

What's wrong with kiaping??

Do rebonding also lah all at one shot!

Batman,

You use false eyelashes still use mascara? I use liao i dun put mascara liao. So thick liao!! I saw you liao.. pretty mummy leh. I also wish by the time i in my 30s i look 10 years younger just like you!

wen,
u dress decently already make pple nose bleed... so can't imagine u drive indecently... mi got no assets mah so must dress decently... else pple tot i'm the maid leh!!!

Batman
Becos My aunt had her kids before my dad was even born... and my dad even told us abt aunt's children treating him (their uncle) to go movies when they are young...... becos their uncle still so small while some already started working...

wa, all the hiao mummies talking abt image again. I had nvr put fake eyelash before except during my wedding. find it very funny leh. always see black black thing in yr eyes.

Anyway, i not so bothered with my looks etc. As long as I put on mild make up which CONCEALER is a must and drawiing the brow is 2nd, the rest i bo chap and just don't dress like aunty can liao. Pretty or not pretty, also no chance to 'fish gold tortise' liao. haha.

Btw, who knows go Bangkok where can find kids thing huh? I don't remember seeing alot when i go last time leh. Anyone can give me some idea? The place for my own clothes i know where, for kids, really no idea.

Snowqueen,
i pm you to add me to yr blog okie! So envy young mummies. Nxt time when denyce 20, i almost 50 liao. *Faint* At that age, alot pple already become 'ah ma' but my gal still yet to complete her studies if she can make it.

San,
You go Pratunam market near to Baiyoke sky hotel. Located at basement you'll find some stalls liao. Else the Platinum mall across the street also have some stalls selling kids stuffs. When you going?? Can help me get some children plastic hangers back?? Its at Big C supermarket, cheap leh
happy.gif
I miss going there
sad.gif
Everytime i go there jus to shop for kids stuffs only

Glayz,
i saw that you're interested in the chop. The place i make the stickers also have the chops. Should be exactly the same ones. But they can't make on the spot, need to collect the next day leh. Also need to buy refillable ink too. Price is not very ex too. But i can't recall liao

Wah, batman/Wen, u two are very ON leh, still got time for fake eyelashes. But must be like tt lah, cannot neglect our image/appearance altho we r mummies now
happy.gif
at least basic make-up to brighten up the outlook..

Batman,

I've pm-ed u my email also to gain access to your blog, wanna see pretty mummy..
happy.gif

Mummies,
How's your tods' weight development? Mine looks like losing weight leh, esp as she takes less milk now, looks so skinny
sad.gif
Her other meals intake is ok, only reduce in milk intake n can see the great impact liao.

Meow,
I nvr been to Platinum Mall. Heard is quite a new shopping right? My usual fav hunt is Suan Lum, Siam Centre. I will go Platinum this time. But pratunam market is the old 1 which is very hot huh?

I am going on Saturday but hope I can have time to shop as me go for work not holiday. So only Saturday I reach late afternoon, I got time to venture. if not for Denyce, think i take morning flight go shop entire day liao. hehe. The rest of the days, seem only 1 or 2 nites I can made it only. where is Big C? I PM you and we talk thru email lah.

SC,

no la.. Just say only la
happy.gif
not really indecent right?? need to gou ying my hubby mah. and thru the years he get more and more immune to my dressing so i get more and more indecent to gou ying him mah. kekeek. lol! I think my buddy understands me lah! <font color="ff0000">right Buddy??</font>

San,

Actually concealor and eyebrow good enough. i can picture you hiao too. lol! have you thought of eyebrow embroidery? I want to go do but then not enough money leh. If want i go do anyone wanna go do too? I looking at creative one. which is unlike 1 block of black but they actually draw the individual hair lines on. very natural! abt $500.

Sweetbabe,

Want to hiao too? I very on one. If i dun do other things i just stick on the fake eyelashes and draw eyebrow i can go out liao. I usually skip the foundation since my skin colour not that bad. ahah. just fake eyelash and eyebrow.

<font color="0000ff">Ming,</font>
Do you know Jacky is coming in Jan?? I will be watching his concert again. Kekeke.
Just bought the tickets yesterday. So looking forward to it. Wanna join me?

<font color="ff0000">wen</font>
I tho hv to put mascara even with fake lashes, otherwise not tally, my own eye lashes gg downwards whereas the fake one so qiao.
wow, you want to do eyebrow embroidery. I can recommend one but I never do b4 la. It's my hb's relative tat side. Maybe cheaper.
oh, you go out normally put fake lashes liao. I don't dare to put to work and go out le. Only special occasion...hehe...scare ppl say me so hiao...:p

<font color="aa00aa">sweetbabe</font>
Invitation sent! Do you have blog too?
Xavier's weight is abt 12kg, I thk he's average but also small size.

Any mummies facing prob on the younger one bully the elder child? Xavier recently will either pull his gor gor's hair, bite or pinch if he didn't get the things he wants. aiyo, told him so many times not to do tat and also pinch him back to let him knw it's pain. But it seems not working...haiz..feel so pity on my elder son.

Haha Tigger. Really??? Again? How come in such a short span of time again? Quite rare leh. This time round i pass. :p

i want to go for the cantonese musical that features Leslie and Danny Chan's songs in Nov, although i dunno those guys in it... but like Leslie and Danny's songs. U int.? ") www.tdc.com.sg

Sweetbabe: How much milk is she taking now? Or u want to change variety or type of milk? Fresh milk? Or change brand of milk? Dr will normally say losing wt. is coming as they grow bigger and more active... as long they're still active. Isa is one little xiao pang mei though she doesn't eat a lot... she's abt 14.5kg.

batman,

I think my younger one bully the gorgor but the gorgor din retaliate. thank goodness. I also see liek thyler so poor thing the hair kenna pull by didi until a bit come out. and all he do is say " didi dun pull my hair.. it is pain!!"

Then morning when he drinking milk, the didi will purposely aim him to kick. They lying side by side and the didi will kick sideways. aiyo. dunno how leh.

I kiap my lashes then they curl up liao leh... so cannot see the real lash see fake one only. whahah. I think get used to it liao then no one will know wahhaha. They only say wah I like your lashes so nice.

Currently thyler weighs abt 16kg+. Recently he got sick and lost 1st to 15+kg and then down to rock bottom at 14.5kg.. he look like skin and bones. Now his appetite came back and he also gain back. thanks goodness. I ask the cc teacher to encourage him to makan more too.

wen,
I curious to see yours leh. I find the normal accessories shop selling one quite long.
take pix n show me can? btw, do you hv msn? so tat we can chat there...hehe

Back