(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

My bb also head on the right and facing me. Can see that the right side tummy is slightly rounder than the left.

Mine too, i feel baby is more on the right side never venture to the left, my right side sometimes will have a slight bulge. But during my 5mths scan n subsequent med appts, gynae said heads down already but baby is still free to rotate de.. until baby is v big and no much soace to move ard in the amniotic sac.. hopefully baby will remain heads down all the way..haha

True.. As long as they didn't hv much movement we will start to panic and keep disturb them.. But sometimes they are sleeping ba hehe..

Ytd I was watching the hk drama and got some thai fighting scene and I feel my girl kick or punch me so hard! And my hubby said that she also learning how to fight inside >.<

me too.... i will try to stroke and disturb.... just to make sure it moves or kicks abit :D:D

I see, I planned to take the 4 months straight.. But I dunno how to count it hehe.. Last time I see the mom they hv the maternity calculator or something to tell which date shld return to work but I can't find it already..

can check with your HR regarding this after your birth. think they will advise u. For me, I'm thinking of not taking full 4 months straight..... see how it goes first

yea weather very warm these days...until I buay tahan and when im alone in the hse mostly I just go ard in hse with bra and shorts..blasted fan at highest speed + aircon--shiok:D

my water intake has been very high in the day.... weather so hot that I keep drinking water..... just had ice honey lemon :p

Haha can go with bra n undies...skyli ur hubby turns on ...den u will feel even hotter by then :p
lol r u sure? with preggy auntie panties and hairy tummy??! wahahaha but well my hb not ard as he overseas lah..no chance he see :p

Mine too, i feel baby is more on the right side never venture to the left, my right side sometimes will have a slight bulge. But during my 5mths scan n subsequent med appts, gynae said heads down already but baby is still free to rotate de.. until baby is v big and no much soace to move ard in the amniotic sac.. hopefully baby will remain heads down all the way..haha

It's reassuring to know your baby has practiced turning head down *thumbs up*

So far every scan I see my baby same position, he must be very comfortable. :)

can check with your HR regarding this after your birth. think they will advise u. For me, I'm thinking of not taking full 4 months straight..... see how it goes first
Hmm I dun like talking to my hr =X haha coz the manager very what xD but my colleague also took 4 months though just that I dunno how to calculate

@bliswifu ah, sorry, only now I saw ur post! i went ard 10 plus. ya, not much good offers at taka fair. but I went there mainly to buy bb cot, so at least it's settled.
after tt I went to og members' sale at orchard. din expect to see sooo many people there, mainly aunties... but v attractive prices. eg. pigeon n philips 30% off regular price. some sale prices still got 15% off. too bad I've bought most of them.
I'll keep a lookout for nx year's members' sale.
yesterday walked too much, too tired afterwards.. first time I had a good sleep almost throughout the nite.

I do apply perfume once in awhile.. haha juz let it settle on my apparel. .

I do feel some slight discomfort in the V area especially when I'm constipated and feeling so packed inside. Do let your gynae know and ask if they can check your cervical length via abdominal ultrasound. Do not do vaginal ultrasound if possible, try not to disturb the cervix.
Okay I will try to rem and ask him by end of tis month.
I juz weighed myself ytd.. I gained weight again. =.= from 57 drop 1 kg 56 and nw I'm 65.8 Scream !!!

Going for my hospital tour tomorrow ...cannot wait! :):)But any advise on what questions to ask? I can only think of

1) Can I hv an estimated bill size for c-sec?
2) Can we opt to pay by visa?
3) If im taking 1 bedder, must bbs follow me according to the ward class?
4) Can my hb stay overnight with me if I stay in 1 bedder? 2 bedders?
5) If somewhat between now and my elective c-sec, bbs decide to come early, what do I do? Go to a&e?
6) For elective c-sec can my hb follow me into the op theatre?
7) Can he record/take photos?
8) Will there be confinement food offered? Or can we bring some of our own like red dates tea etc?

any other questions I should add on?

@bliswifu ah, sorry, only now I saw ur post! i went ard 10 plus. ya, not much good offers at taka fair. but I went there mainly to buy bb cot, so at least it's settled.
after tt I went to og members' sale at orchard. din expect to see sooo many people there, mainly aunties... but v attractive prices. eg. pigeon n philips 30% off regular price. some sale prices still got 15% off. too bad I've bought most of them.
I'll keep a lookout for nx year's members' sale.
yesterday walked too much, too tired afterwards.. first time I had a good sleep almost throughout the nite.

do u think bb fair also got discount off sales price?

I do apply perfume once in awhile.. haha juz let it settle on my apparel. .

Okay I will try to rem and ask him by end of tis month.
I juz weighed myself ytd.. I gained weight again. =.= from 57 drop 1 kg 56 and nw I'm 65.8 Scream !!!

How long did it take u to get from 56 to 65? If its for the whole pregnancy sounds OK let LOL I'm close from 48 to 56!

Last edited:
How long did it take u to get from 56 to 65? If its for the whole pregnancy sounds OK let LOL I'm close from 48 to 56!
Initially from 2nd or 3rd mths onwards was every mth 1 kg+ till jan to feb tt mth was a drastic increase of 3 kg. And nw from feb to mar is like almost 2 kg .. seeing the number on the scale jumping ain't no fun. . V stress haha ..

Initially from 2nd or 3rd mths onwards was every mth 1 kg+ till jan to feb tt mth was a drastic increase of 3 kg. And nw from feb to mar is like almost 2 kg .. seeing the number on the scale jumping ain't no fun. . V stress haha ..

Hahaha yes it can stressing to see the scales tipping more and more!

Just spoke with a friend who's very skinny today, she gained 15 kg in pregnancy but had diabetes in pregnancy.

She was having 2-4 kit kat fingers daily plus durians. I have better cut down on my daily scoop of ice cream indulgence:(.

i also very watchful of my weight..... next thurs is the checkup..... not sure how much i gain.... :oops: guess feb was all because of CNY.....

Just spoke with a friend who's very skinny today, she gained 15 kg in pregnancy but had diabetes in pregnancy.

She was having 2-4 kit kat fingers daily plus durians. I have better cut down on my daily scoop of ice cream indulgence:(.

wow! your fren was having extreme sweet tooth..... and all very fattening stuff....

Think the weight gain is normal ba..
I am in 3rd tri and weight gain so far is 8kg. Baby ok can already... Weight can always lose as long as it is not crazily excessive like 30kg!

Oh dear... I'm also due for my glucose test end of this month.. This gynae of mine seems v particular on weight gain one.. abit he will red alert me already .. my #1 weight gain was 19kg. lost it by the first year while being a sahm .. but aft gg back to work put on abt 5kg lol.

Oh dear... I'm also due for my glucose test end of this month.. This gynae of mine seems v particular on weight gain one.. abit he will red alert me already .. my #1 weight gain was 19kg. lost it by the first year while being a sahm .. but aft gg back to work put on abt 5kg lol.
Wah so good u lost all the weight when u r sahm!! Haha I hope I can lose all my weigh too like u Hee cuz most prob I need to look after bb myself after that liao hee...i gained abt 9kg ..hee...when do u do ur glucose test? My gynae has not mention abt it to me yet...
@moo3moo seemed like u have good buys that day! N best thing was to be able to zzzz soundly thereafter! @wabbit_baby i like sweet stuffs like cakes, ice cream....oso scare will have gestation diabetes....must try to control....>.< @chrisl how was ur hosp tour? V good leh...u gained so little weight...I do envy mummies who look thin during pregnancy haa....i oso wan to b thin leh!! But ok forget it...already gained 9kg liao hahaa

@bel_vodka yes got mummies who gain 30kg and above: http://women.asiaone.com/women/people/local-blogger-qiu-qiu-now-mother
But I think this lady can lose the weight la, she was originally much thinner.
@cherrialiew I also gained 8kg at 28wks. Doctor said ok, so I suppose it is ok? ;)
@bliswifu gynae normally will only call for glucose tolerance test if he thinks u have risk factors for gestational diabetes. If so far everything ok then no need to go I guess. The test is quite sian one, need to fast, take sugary drink, then fast again. If can avoid then better to avoid! This test is different from the urine test strips.

Think the weight gain is normal ba..
I am in 3rd tri and weight gain so far is 8kg. Baby ok can already... Weight can always lose as long as it is not crazily excessive like 30kg!

Excessive gain of 30kg is crazy.....

But my gynae already told me I only have a few more kg to gain..... she already set a threshold for me

@bel_vodka li hai leh sahm u can lose 19kg!! I want to lose all the weight gained after delivery too:D

@snowy03, how much weight did your gynae says to gain?

@hi_mei yes I also feel gaining 30+kg is quite scary *turn blue*

@chrisl LOL wow what u eat only gained 5kg and all go to your BBs, share share?

@bliswifu I love sweet stuffs, they are like comfort foods and make me feel happy!

Hehe I also gained 7 kg le now only 26 weeks :( during cny I think I gained 2 kg lo.. Must control now le.. I just wanna put on 1 kg every month :( seems like impossible haha..
Now dun eat also cannot but eat also cannot haix..

Hehe I also gained 7 kg le now only 26 weeks :( during cny I think I gained 2 kg lo.. Must control now le.. I just wanna put on 1 kg every month :( seems like impossible haha..
Now dun eat also cannot but eat also cannot haix..

Ya 1kg every month was also my target. But exceeded liao hehehe

And yes it does seem like I'm always hungry, a few times in the middle of the night! Got frustrated and tried to ignore the hunger pangs by sleeping. Then end up my BB is underweight!

This year many celebrities are pregnant. Vivian Hsu just announced her 3 months pregnancy. Joanne Peh and Lim Xiao Pei also preggy.:)

@bel_vodka yes got mummies who gain 30kg and above: http://women.asiaone.com/women/people/local-blogger-qiu-qiu-now-mother
But I think this lady can lose the weight la, she was originally much thinner.
@cherrialiew I also gained 8kg at 28wks. Doctor said ok, so I suppose it is ok? ;)
@bliswifu gynae normally will only call for glucose tolerance test if he thinks u have risk factors for gestational diabetes. If so far everything ok then no need to go I guess. The test is quite sian one, need to fast, take sugary drink, then fast again. If can avoid then better to avoid! This test is different from the urine test strips.
Haha yes I think she can n will lose the weight....actually quite impressed with her...cuz she dares to just eat n enjoy her pregnancy n didnt hide her weight gain despite being a 'famous' blogger ...makes me feel like she is not fake hahaa
Oic...den i shd finger crossed n hope I won't need to go for the test....I have a v sweet tooth...

And yes it does seem like I'm always hungry, a few times in the middle of the night! Got frustrated and tried to ignore the hunger pangs by sleeping. Then end up my BB is underweight!

This year many celebrities are pregnant. Vivian Hsu just announced her 3 months pregnancy. Joanne Peh and Lim Xiao Pei also preggy.:)
Hee usually i will drink milk n cereal when I feel hungry at night...
Ya lo a lot of them r preggy! A handful gave birth ...like fan wei qi n her twins, Gigi n her baby girl...
Mayb i m scarli cat...I feel that even after first trim still scary leh...I didn't announce to everyone...

Wah so good u lost all the weight when u r sahm!! Haha I hope I can lose all my weigh too like u Hee cuz most prob I need to look after bb myself after that liao hee...i gained abt 9kg ..hee...when do u do ur glucose test? My gynae has not mention abt it to me yet...
@moo3moo seemed like u have good buys that day! N best thing was to be able to zzzz soundly thereafter! @wabbit_baby i like sweet stuffs like cakes, ice cream....oso scare will have gestation diabetes....must try to control....>.< @chrisl how was ur hosp tour? V good leh...u gained so little weight...I do envy mummies who look thin during pregnancy haa....i oso wan to b thin leh!! But ok forget it...already gained 9kg liao hahaa
actually im plump to begin with I was 68/69 pre preggy and only 1.58m..
the tour was just ok nia, we didn't get to see the deluxe ward and delivery ward as all were occupied..so in a way I felt short changed..i will ask for more info in next week appointment though..

[USER=29238]@chrisl
LOL wow what u eat only gained 5kg and all go to your BBs, share share?[/USER]

im also not sure..as In I eat as normal but I dun feel excessively hungry ..then just managed small meals a day as cos im with twins so I feel very full even after a small portion of food, example like yesterday I felt very stuffed&bloated ..am a cup prune juice, brunch 3 mini charsiew baos + 1 cup milk, then late lunch 3pm macaroni soup with minced pork/fish cake/lettuce, dinner 1 popiah + 1 mango +2 bottles yakult only...I was so full after..had difficulty turning/laying in bed already..

Haha yes I think she can n will lose the weight....actually quite impressed with her...cuz she dares to just eat n enjoy her pregnancy n didnt hide her weight gain despite being a 'famous' blogger ...makes me feel like she is not fake hahaa
Oic...den i shd finger crossed n hope I won't need to go for the test....I have a v sweet tooth...
Yup she is very brave to blog abt her pregnancy and show photos!

Yup usually if I feel hungry at night I will make a cup of milk drink den I faster go sleep le haha if not I cannot sleep ye coz bb will keep moving..

Like ytd I was down with flu so I ate the flu medicine and I went to sleep but I couldn't sleep at all bb is moving inside the whole afternoon :( I only sleep abit den wake up den sleep again..

Yup yup! The 933 DJ lim pei fen also pregnant le hehe.. Oh I didn't know lim xiao pei was pregnant too! Hehe..

Yup she is very brave to blog abt her pregnancy and show photos!
Yeah but I think she is having water retention.. I watched the vlog when she went for checkup and she asked her gynea den her gynea said shld be water retention hehe.. I also read her friends blogs like xiaxue, cheesie and fourfeetnine.. The cheesie is most steady one nv fat at all during pregnancy >.< still looks the same ehh.. Envy much!

Back