(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Today went for my monthly checkup and see my little princess! Now already 25 weeks and she is weighing 884 grams :D gynea said she is growing well and everything is good.. Now gotta wait for another month again >.< gynea also said that she is quite active during the scan.. Hehe..

i find it even worse towards last trim..... just like last nite, I tried not to drink water after 8pm. but end up going to pee 3 times.... gosh....

June is the hottest month.....and with the food that we are going to eat..... u may need portable air con :)
Omg so many time? Is it bcoz the bladder was being pressed by bb? So got more urge to go toilet yah? Yeah I think last trim will feel more heavy and the legs may feel more weak le :(

yalor.... and it's so scarry to go hawker centre nowadays..... some pple simply bo chap and reckless...
Ya! Everyday go buy food like so scary.. Must protect the tummy.. And maybe bcoz I'm short so pple usually didn't see my bump -.-

Btw mummies who haben bot breast pumps, the upcoming babyfair at expo from 10-12 apr they have preorders for Medela freestyle ($600+) n swing maxi ($399) at quite gd price. Can check out if keen!

Omg so many time? Is it bcoz the bladder was being pressed by bb? So got more urge to go toilet yah? Yeah I think last trim will feel more heavy and the legs may feel more weak le :(

yes, i think its the bladder being pressed against..... in fact, now already starting to feel heavier day by day.....

Mummies, im so vexed. My edd is 5 june. My brother in law marrying a msian in bali in sept and keeps asking hubby and i book tickets now. Baby would be so young then and we dont know if i can leave her here. What if she rejects formula milk n bottles? I cant leave her to starve?! The family doesnt seem to understand and kept asking us to book now says cheaper etc.

huh??? what did your husband say? I wouldn't want to go when bb is still so small.....

Mummies, im so vexed. My edd is 5 june. My brother in law marrying a msian in bali in sept and keeps asking hubby and i book tickets now. Baby would be so young then and we dont know if i can leave her here. What if she rejects formula milk n bottles? I cant leave her to starve?! The family doesnt seem to understand and kept asking us to book now says cheaper etc.
It's better not to bring bb along ba.. And leaving her in sg also not a good idea coz she still so young yah.. Try asking ur hubby to talk to ur mil?

yes, i think its the bladder being pressed against..... in fact, now already starting to feel heavier day by day.....
Yeah shld be like that ba coz I'm having the same feeling too.. Now when wanna walk also feel abit breathless and tired haha.. So lazy to move just wanna stay at one position xD

Hi lovely mommies to be
since im due in june and was feeling bit ok today thought id go shopping..had come across an address for wholesale baby clothes in another forum..so thought id check it out.had to purchase minimum of 6pcs since it was wholesale shop ..felt quite worth it..soft cotton material..this is what i bought..
address is 26 queen street
i bought 6 short sleeve (newborn)
6 long pants (newborn)
6 short sleeve (6 month)
6 short pant(6 month)
12 panties(5 yr old)
6 panties( 2 yr old)
2 vest for hb
3 cotton pants for my gals
12 washcloths
6 sets of mittens n booties

all for $90
dont u feel its worth it ?

Hi lovely mommies to be
since im due in june and was feeling bit ok today thought id go shopping..had come across an address for wholesale baby clothes in another forum..so thought id check it out.had to purchase minimum of 6pcs since it was wholesale shop ..felt quite worth it..soft cotton material..this is what i bought..
6 long pants (newborn)
6 short sleeve (6 month)
6 short pant(6 month)
12 panties(5 yr old)
6 panties( 2 yr old)
2 vest for hb
12 washcloths

all for $90
Sounds like a gd deal!!

Anyone encountered bb smaller than expected? During check up, I am supposed to be 26 wks but bb measures 25 wks... Doctor says ok but I think I am being paranoid...

Yeah shld be like that ba coz I'm having the same feeling too.. Now when wanna walk also feel abit breathless and tired haha.. So lazy to move just wanna stay at one position xD

hahaha..... and a short distance walk that last time takes only 5 mins now takes me double the time to reach.....

Hi lovely mommies to be
6 long pants (newborn)
6 short sleeve (6 month)
6 short pant(6 month)
12 panties(5 yr old)
6 panties( 2 yr old)
2 vest for hb
12 washcloths

all for $90
yup sounds reasonable to me too

Anyone encountered bb smaller than expected? During check up, I am supposed to be 26 wks but bb measures 25 wks... Doctor says ok but I think I am being paranoid...
hi mei my boy also 1 week smaller ..abt 100gm+ less than average ..my doc said ok normal cos everyone unique ..grows at different rates ..I also cannot help but feel worried too..but what to do..hv to just eat better and rest well and hope bb will catch up on growth..that's why im waiting for real durian season to come so can eat to let bb pile on weight ;)

hi mei my boy also 1 week smaller ..abt 100gm+ less than average ..my doc said ok normal cos everyone unique ..grows at different rates ..I also cannot help but feel worried too..but what to do..hv to just eat better and rest well and hope bb will catch up on growth..that's why im waiting for real durian season to come so can eat to let bb pile on weight ;)
Haha I am waiting for durian season too!! More cos greedy. After deliver cannot really eat durian right? Cos of the stitches... Nvm hope the babies catch up in growth.

my bb also smaller than expected. supposed to be 27wks, but only 26 wks. weight is 969g. doc loh asked me to eat durian...

Hello all, I am new to this group, first time trying forum. This is my first baby n a lot of baby stuff nit settle yet, am wondering where should I start now... Any advice?

Mine also abt 1wk 2days smaller.. but gynae says is ok de leh.. mine only weighs 800g the last check. gynae says 1wk buffer for error coz our edd is calculated starting from last menstrual period date which is not accurate me.. u dont conceive exactly on the date itself. He told me dont worry and no need to eat too much becoz 3rd trimester baby grow super fast exponentially.. per wk can grow up to 200g+ if we too gan jiong n indulge now later baby overweigh must c-section.. he says to see the baby's growth for the first 3rd trimester month first.

I was so curious about my baby's weight after seeing so many people posted on their baby's weight. But my gynae in KKH said now too early to tell the weight cos less than 1 kg. I was like.... thinking how come others from other hospitals got so much details but I don't have.. :(

I was so curious about my baby's weight after seeing so many people posted on their baby's weight. But my gynae in KKH said now too early to tell the weight cos less than 1 kg. I was like.... thinking how come others from other hospitals got so much details but I don't have.. :(

I am at KKH too and I got my baby weight as well, the gynae measure the gestation and gave me the weight (agaration). Which clinic are you under? Maybe the next scan she/he can let you know? :) Cheer up!

Yup yup some are smaller but when 3rd trim they will grow very fast le :) try not to worry too much yah and eat well so bb will also enjoy inside :) hehe maybe the next checkup bb will catch up the weight le yah :D

Wanna ask a funny que.. Hehe how do u mummies cut ur toe nails yah? xD now I can't reach my toes le haha.. And the nails are getting longer =X my hubb said he wanna cut for me but I'm scare xD later he cut onto my flesh haha..

Ok I will try this method... Hopefully baby is not so small during the next check...

I think let's not start trying all stuff during this trim..... bcos during the last trim, alot of pple told me that bb will grow exponentially...... and even eating durians.... unless under doc's advice, also eat in 3rd trim when doc find bb still small.....

Wanna ask a funny que.. Hehe how do u mummies cut ur toe nails yah? xD now I can't reach my toes le haha.. And the nails are getting longer =X my hubb said he wanna cut for me but I'm scare xD later he cut onto my flesh haha..

I went for pedicure.... think it's quite norm. If u concern about the nail polish smell, wear a mask. I did that recently

Hi mummies,
I have the following Mothercare rompers (set of 5 ) to sell for only $26. Retailing at mothercare for $39
Only left 1 pack of 6-9 mths and 9-12 mths.
Pls pm me if keen

bnib_mothercare_rompers_1423667458_f5cb0719.jpg

same lor... but luckily they're kind of understanding... will slow down for me... if not i will go tabao my self n slowly come back.
Ya usually we go out and tabao back coz eat outside very hot.. Yup yup and sometimes if they going further places they will help me tabao lo hehe.. Coz if I go with them I think the time will drag longer haha.. Coz naturally I'm a slow walker already hehe now even more slow..

I went for pedicure.... think it's quite norm. If u concern about the nail polish smell, wear a mask. I did that recently
Can ah? But can't do the massage is it? Coz usually I cut my toe nails I will tend to cut it shorter I very scare to knock onto something den very pain..

ask u all ah...do u feel movements mostly thruout the day? or on some days only?
Hmm not all day sometimes after eating or resting on bed will feel it.. But one day will at least feel a few times.. The few days before I went for checkup, she moves a lot almost every hour I can feel her moving.. Guess she's excited to let us see her ba hehe.. Coz after that her movement got decrease abit but when I'm sleeping I still can feel her moving which makes me can't sleep too xD

Can ah? But can't do the massage is it? Coz usually I cut my toe nails I will tend to cut it shorter I very scare to knock onto something den very pain..

Can, in fact, it's pretty common nowadays.....

No massage. Basically, they will cut the nails for u (which is the most important for us now! :)), scrub, do away the dead cells and dry skin..... I always do myself too but now.... it's impossible....

Can, in fact, it's pretty common nowadays.....

No massage. Basically, they will cut the nails for u (which is the most important for us now! :)), scrub, do away the dead cells and dry skin..... I always do myself too but now.... it's impossible....
I see.. But they still charge the same price hor? Haha ya :( ytd I just knock onto something and is so painful haha.. So long nv pamper myself le haha.. I shall go check out the prices hehe..

I see.. But they still charge the same price hor? Haha ya :( ytd I just knock onto something and is so painful haha.. So long nv pamper myself le haha.. I shall go check out the prices hehe..

Yes. That's y I decided to color the nails.... might as well.... hahahaha :p

@hi_mei and @moo3moo, my bb also underweight, went below
50th percentile, weighing 710g at 25W then I tried to eat more and went back to average weight 890 at 26 W.

@chrisl, many places not selling durians as the season ended. But surprisingly managed to buy from Causeway Point Cold Storage.
My baby is more active in the late afternoon. Sometimes I get worried when there's few movement, I would wake him up with ice cream. The change in temperature and sugar rush sure wakes him up.

@wabbit_baby Eh, u saw doc for scanning for 2 consecutive weeks? I saw him once every 4 wks, but next scan will be in 3 wks' time.
I'm feeling guilty coz been drinking tea for the past 2 mths which my doc advised me not to coz not so good for bb's growth :oops:
Dunno whether true or not, but I will stop n see how in the next scan. Dare not eat durian too much coz dun think I can tahan too much weight gain, feels very heavy nowadays..

My bb was v active today when I was @ work, dunno why. Yesterday at home, she wasn't so. My doc asked me to monitor, if less than 10 movements in a day, then go to hospital.

@moo3moo yes consecutive weeks cos I lost my mucus plug and had hard tummy showing contractions, so had closer monitoring.

Ya don't drink tea read somewhere that caffeine is toxin to the baby. Maybe taken in moderation ok bah or depends on individual body constitution.

Back