(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

anyway, i know most of you are going to deliver at Thomson.

but just for sharing purpose.

i rang up Mount e novena to check on the pricing. (inclusive of GST)

natural birth: $3058
c-sect: $5.3k
emergency c-sect: 5.9k
the price above is for hospital stay only huh? Did they say is for how many days stay? I am considering mt e novena oso cos my gynae clinic is there. But I haven't ask how much is the hospital charges yet...

the price above is for hospital stay only huh? Did they say is for how many days stay? I am considering mt e novena oso cos my gynae clinic is there. But I haven't ask how much is the hospital charges yet...
natural using is 2 days . C sect is 3 days

Since you have 8 days in Rome, you can take train to Naples to see Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius on a day trip.

Actually can go for day trip to Florence too, but I think Florence should go more than 1 day, cuz got lots to see and do. :)

go stay at naples better... much much cheaper Rome...

i did my honeymoon backpack style... if you realise hahaha... I like napoli... though not as flashy as milan and rome and some ppl said more dangerous, I feel their people more sincere and helpful than milan and romans

go stay at naples better... much much cheaper Rome...

i did my honeymoon backpack style... if you realise hahaha... I like napoli... though not as flashy as naples and some ppl said more dangerous, I feel their people more sincere and helpful than milan and romans
wah packpack style...stylo

2 nights for natural and 3 nights for c-sect.

my gynae has two clinics.

one at parkway east, one at mount e novena.

but i compared both pricing (not really a huge diff)

wah packpack style...stylo

All my trips prior my first born are backpack style... include to Cambodia and Thailand ... can nvr forget to sleep in sleeper train from central thailand to chiang mai in that filthy smelly carriage!

All my trips prior my first born are backpack style... include to Cambodia and Thailand ... can nvr forget to sleep in sleeper train from central thailand to chiang mai in that filthy smelly carriage!
wah .. so adventurous .. my backpack days are before marriage lolz ... but only to diving places lolz ...other place all = pamper trip :D so got abit of culture shock when go germany road trip..their 3* hotel ... my gosh :D

yah that is what my mom told me ..she stayed in tmc also 2bedroom and the neighbour really alot of visitor and alot of noise that is why i want single room :D i like quiet ...

i know it is a happy occasion...new members but also must think of others mah ..other mummy want to rest one ...
I also like quiet... when i had #2 was warded due to dehydration ... choose b1 4 pax bedroom tot save $$$ end up the other 3 mummies machiam like market talking loudly across .. until my hubby also buay tahan n i almost sit down n cry... faster change to 1 bed to have some peace..

wah .. so adventurous .. my backpack days are before marriage lolz ... but only to diving places lolz ...other place all = pamper trip :D so got abit of culture shock when go germany road trip..their 3* hotel ... my gosh :D

ohhh... but i stop short at staying at dormitory :p

Yes, sorry, I haven't replied you on FB yet... Hahaha, I want to go and try trial class at Tanjong Pagar on the 11th Aug... 1930h, you free?? :)

Let you know again k.. that day is my #1 MMR jab.. plus my gynae appointment.. so technically i am quite free.. just scare my #1 fever.. but i guess my MIL should be ok to take care of him.. hmm..

Trial is $35...

can la... we arrange an outing (dinner or lunch) after our detailed scan okie?!

I think in the watsapp group they are looking at Aug/Sep for a gathering.. I think easier to organise on FB cos can keep track as one post.. is everyone on FB?

I think in the watsapp group they are looking at Aug/Sep for a gathering.. I think easier to organise on FB cos can keep track as one post.. is everyone on FB?

But it's been months and nobody added me on FB yet. I posted my email address twice le. Is that a different group of people? The admin doesn't chat here anymore?

So sad right. I think our taste buds will be back to normal only after birth. I cannot stand chinese food at all!!

Everyday i feel like eating jap! Cold noodles like cha soba especially...
hmm long time never eat saboten liao ...idea idea

But it's been months and nobody added me on FB yet. I posted my email address twice le. Is that a different group of people? The admin doesn't chat here anymore?

Aiyoz... ask the initial admin to make admin to everyone in the FB group then she wont be the only one granting approval...

i din see it leh... the fb hardly any activities leh
I didn't know there are so many food to avoid.. I still drink cheng tng occasionally.
i missed that cheng tng too ...
For me is korean bbq..... haha...
BBQ beef ..yum yum ... but also cant eat cos half cook !@#$!@#$

Cheng tng liang...

But then in moderation lah...

I see from some groups some mummies are drinking red date drink on regular basis during pregnancy to build their qi....

I think evrything in moderation is alright

huh cheng tng liang? the cheng tng is made up of longan and red date soup leh... where got liang?!

So sad right. I think our taste buds will be back to normal only after birth. I cannot stand chinese food at all!!

Everyday i feel like eating jap! Cold noodles like cha soba especially...

I just had cha soba w salmon at sushi tei for lunch.. Heehee show u photo make u gian.. Plus my fave golden roll!
ImageUploadedByForum1406622213.500160.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1406622224.349866.jpg

Cheng tng liang...

I see from some groups some mummies are drinking red date drink on regular basis during pregnancy to build their qi....

Ya! I thought of making red date drink too. Moderation should be fine i guess.

Cheng tng liang...

Eh I also had Cheng Teng.. Also Liang Teh sometimes.. cos my MIL cook and I havent told her I am preggy.. But have been wondering if I can drink or not.. hmmm...

Eh I can add you in la.. whats your email address? But will still need admin to approve.. but i do see new members added.. the admin i think more active in the watsapp group.. conversation there moves vv fast too.. hahah..

Back